PDA

View Full Version : Are people being banned for comments on other sites?

Felicia Katt
06-29-2008, 11:55 PM
It appears that is the case.

Vicki Richter has been banned from here, apparently without warning, and certainly without public explanation.

at least two other users, M77 and Sweet Cheri have been banned, and all of their posts here have been erased for comments they made, on HER forum. Again, without notice, or announcement

Banning someone because you disagree with them on this site is one thing. Banning them for what they say elsewhere is another entirely. Removing all their posts, as if they never existed is even more alarming.

Doing all that on a public forum, in total secrecy? Thats just wrong.

FK

hwbs
06-29-2008, 11:59 PM
i didn't do the banning but i def deleted a few of her posts recently.... there were prob quite a few threads u have not viewed....i have no clue about the other 2 posters....

Felicia Katt
06-30-2008, 12:15 AM
HWBS, if someone, even a Vicki, does something to warrant being banned, thats fine. I haven't read everything she posted, especially since it was apparently deleted. If she did something egregious enough to support the ultimate punishment, say what she did, and let others know so they can stay within the lines, even if they are being redrawn.

But the others were erased for supporting her on HER board. I don't think that should support them being removed as users, let alone removing every thought or contribution they made in the past. Not without some kind of warning or explanation. So others don't have to read between lines to decide if this place is still worthy of their thoughts and contributions.

FK

FK

hwbs
06-30-2008, 12:22 AM
i don't read her board but i am sure there are more than 2 people that post there (from ha) and support her ideals... so to say that they got banned for those reasons is a little over the top...i know i work a lot and don't have time to read her board...i also know Nyce works even more hours than myself....my advice would of been not to of posted this thread and to of emailed Nyce directly ... just my :2cent

elo
06-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Vicki Richters account is still active.No signs of banning her :?

Felicia Katt
06-30-2008, 12:56 AM
HWBS, I didn't say it was just for supporting her. It appears it was for comments they made on her site. They didn't say anything here. The fact is, no one has said why they were erased. But I have confirmed they were. Again, without warning or explanation. How do you explain erasing every post someone has made anyhow??

Too much is happening in secret here lately. We need some light shed on these recent events.

FK

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 01:04 AM
She's posted on her forum several times that she's "at war" with this forum. If she was actually banned, that would be a pretty good reason for it. The posts of hers I saw that were deleted here were covert spam attempts to get members of this forum to her site.

That appears to be all there is to it. She started it.

:P

Felicia Katt
06-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Well, if there was even an expert on being banned, that would be you, Honda LOL

But that doesn't explain erasing all of the others' posts. All of yours are still online, no matter how offbase they may have been. :)

FK

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Well, if there was even an expert on being banned, that would be you, Honda LOL

But that doesn't explain erasing all of the others' posts. All of yours are still online, no matter how offbase they may have been. :)

FK

A lot of my posts have been deleted over there over the years. The last ones were in a thread where Vicki asked, via the forum, what Joanna Jett had been up to for the last two years. I posted "why didn't you call her?". That was deleted, then my account was suspended for two years (to be fair, I also told her moderator he was an idiot via pm for the bizarre deletion).

How do you explain that?

TrueBeauty TS
06-30-2008, 01:50 AM
[ That was deleted, then my account was suspended for two years

Two years? Who said that? LOL

Where did you get that nonsense?

Chaingunner
06-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Honda, a great deal of your posts were probably deleted because they can be crass and inflammatory (whether intentional or not) and that particular post by Vicki was aimed at JJ and JJ alone to answer without you or anybody else for that matter sticking their nose in. Thats why it was deleted.

TrueBeauty TS
06-30-2008, 01:59 AM
It appears that is the case.

Vicki Richter has been banned from here, apparently without warning, and certainly without public explanation.

at least two other users, M77 and Sweet Cheri have been banned, and all of their posts here have been erased for comments they made, on HER forum. Again, without notice, or announcement

Banning someone because you disagree with them on this site is one thing. Banning them for what they say elsewhere is another entirely. Removing all their posts, as if they never existed is even more alarming.

Doing all that on a public forum, in total secrecy? Thats just wrong.

FK

All I can say is that those people that got banned probably deserved it. They are known troublemakers.

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 02:00 AM
Here's the screen cap.

And Chaingunner, if that was meant for Joanna alone, why was it on a public forum? Vicki doesn't understand email or pm any better then phone technology? You believe that?

Thank you for an excellent example of the sort of mindset a person will encounter on that other forum.

:lol:

TrueBeauty TS
06-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Here's the screen cap.

LOL I gotta admit. It made me laugh.

Oli
06-30-2008, 02:38 AM
The question I have is which will expire first, the ban or Honda's liver?

BeardedOne
06-30-2008, 02:57 AM
Dayum! :shock:

I posted that JP Morgan/Chase sux big donkey dix over on Vicki's forum. Does that mean I'll get the banhammer here on HA? Or do y'all agree that JP Morgan/Chase sux big donkey dix (Badly, I might add)?

Mods can be moody, but I've seen that they are usually (Not always, but usually) within the right when they give someone a boot to da head.

I've been reading Vicki's ban thread and it really doesn't make sense. While she is very opinionated and sometimes likes to stir the pot, I've never known her to go overboard to where she'd get banned (Though, admittedly, I've not read all of her posts/threads here).

I sense commercial intrigue, but I'm not sure who to point a finger at (Or give the finger to).

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 03:59 AM
Vicki Richter is crazy. I hate to cut to the chase, but that should be pretty clear by now. In this example, I have talked to both Joanna and Vicki Richter on the phone (Only talked to Joanna once, more contact with Vicki, beyond phone, but this is a phone conversation example):

Joanna Jett: Very articulate, very interesting, but her true English phrasing was a bit difficult for an American guy like me to understand.

:)

Vicki Richter: She answers "yes" or "no", gets easily frustrated, then cuts off the phone and pretends something else is going on. Oh, and no, I've never called her looking for a date.

I'm not playing the VR game anymore. She can be crazy or not, it's up to her. I'm not looking to give her any money.

Crazy shit keeps people in this community goofy. That's not any fault of mine. The wacky ts girls need to deal with that on their end.

Legend
06-30-2008, 04:29 AM
I think she was banned for constantly plugging her forum now you might say others do that too but most who do at least participate in discussions here.She probably knows that was the reason she was banned.I find it extremely hilarious that forum is nothing mere but a clone of hungangels yet they claim that they are somewhat better.

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 04:33 AM
Shut up, Legend. This is not your concern.

:smh

Legend
06-30-2008, 04:40 AM

http://i29.tinypic.com/14dojh0.jpg

hondarobot
06-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Heh. Nice one.

Stay out of this. I have no problem with you.

8)

Teabagger Vance
06-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Heh. Nice one.

Stay out of this. I have no problem with you.

Why are you telling him what to do and say? Are you the boss of Legend?

bulldog
06-30-2008, 06:44 AM
i think the person whos opinion counts the most is yet to be heard from.....NYCe, and he will let us know if we need to, or dont need ot know who was banned. lol rumors are already flying around, he might just let this one cook for a while :P

trish
06-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I have no idea what's going on here. But I certainly don't like to see "unoffensive" posts being deleted. It's a disservice to all of us if our archived conversations become unreadable because they're full of holes.

Dinand
06-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Just wondering, do you get banned here on HA if you post on Vicki's board or does it depend what you say over there?

I'm pretty new here so I have no idea what happened in the past.

kaientai
06-30-2008, 08:23 PM
i was wondering the samethig as dinand i like it here would suck if i got banned

hwbs
06-30-2008, 08:57 PM
come on things are getting blown way out of proportion ...things have been pretty quiet here..it is obvious people prefer flame wars instead...with that said posting is a privilege and not a rite ...

hondarobot
07-01-2008, 01:30 AM
I think Felicia and True were spies, or something. . .

mischelle
07-01-2008, 03:19 AM
I think Felicia and True were spies, or something. . .

OMG run girls run your cover is blown

Teabagger Vance
07-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Just wondering, do you get banned here on HA if you post on Vicki's board or does it depend what you say over there?

I'm pretty new here so I have no idea what happened in the past.

I hope not! That would suck.

Felicia Katt
07-01-2008, 04:26 AM
I NEVER said people were simply being banned for being members of Vicki's board.

But Vicki was banned for something she did here and two other people also were banned and had all their posts erased apparently for comments they made there.

I agree posting is a a privilege not a right. But if it people are going to have their privilege to post revoked, its only right that the reasons for it are disclosed. If someone posted previously with permission, what reason can there be revoke that priivilege retroactively?

FK

Honda, the pic you picked isn't from the spy movie True Lies, but from Total Recall. The movie where people go on "vacation" by implanting fake memories. Ring any bells? LOL

meow

FK

Oli
07-01-2008, 04:31 AM
I agree posting is a a privilege not a right. But if it people are going to have their privilege to post revoked, its only right that the reasons for it are disclosed. If someone posted previously with permission, what reason can there be revoke that privilege retroactively?

FK

While I don't disagree with your line of thinking Felicia, I wonder why you think the reasons for post deletion should be made known to everyone?

hondarobot
07-01-2008, 04:34 AM
I NEVER said people were simply being banned for being members of Vicki's board.

But Vicki was banned for something she did here and two other people also were banned and had all their posts erased apparently for comments they made there.

I agree posting is a a privilege not a right. But if it people are going to have their privilege to post revoked, its only right that the reasons for it are disclosed. If someone posted previously with permission, what reason can there be revoke that priivilege retroactively?

FK

Honda, the pic you picked isn't from the spy movie True Lies, but from Total Recall. The movie where people go on "vacation" by implanting fake memories. Ring any bells? LOL

meow

FK

Total Recall would involve actually being present to know what really happened.

Felicia Katt
07-01-2008, 04:52 AM
from IMDB

Total Recall

Plot:When a man goes for virtual vacation memories of the planet Mars, an unexpected and harrowing series of events forces him to go to the planet for real, or does he?

Subsititute Arizona for Mars....

I'm just saying

FK

hondarobot
07-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Why are you even concerned about this? I've never posted anything bad about you. She's lied about my trip to Arizona, what the hell does that have to do with you?

GroobySteven
07-01-2008, 05:03 AM
from IMDB

Substitute Mars for Uranus ... well her anus to be exact...

hondarobot
07-01-2008, 05:11 AM
I know. . . Nothing. . .

slinky
07-01-2008, 05:12 AM
from IMDB

Substitute Mars for Uranus ... well her anus to be exact...

I hope you don't find any Klingons... :eek:

deadlyray
07-01-2008, 05:36 AM

http://i29.tinypic.com/14dojh0.jpg

LOL!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 07:17 AM
M77 seems pretty UPSET with this whole thing. So I'll just repost what I said to him on HD:

Are you saying that he had a possible good reason? Give us a possible example.

What part of We don't really know why don't you understand?!? :roll:

Who are you to say who's business it is? This isn't your forum. If It all happens on a public forum, guess what? It becomes everyone's business. I'm not the only one who's been commenting on it. Plus I started this thread as a reaction to my being deleted. Which was a response by NYCe, for my supporting Vicki after her ban. In HER forum.
If Vicki asked me to stop posting about her being banned, I would do so instantly. But I won't stop posting about it, just because you still kiss up to NYCe, and feel you have to come here and be an apologist for him.

Just by posting a thread/topic about it = You wanted it to be everybody's business! It's a No brainer. I could understand the initial reaction to being deleted (maybe deleting you was NYCe's initial reaction upon reading something of yours). At any rate, to create this drama is in fact completely unnecessary when you could have easily send NYCe an email or something. I don't have to apologize in NYCe's behalf since I hardly really know the guy. FACT!

Typical automated HA response. You should be a moderator there...when they hire you, don't forget the other generic response: Posting is a right, not a privilege. :rolleyes:

Well, It is TRUE..Posting is a privilege not a given right. Just because you're a member of some forum doesn't give you the right to do as you please that doesn't follow forum protocols and guidelines. So why you were deleted seems 'fishy' to me. But like I said earlier..instead of fanning the flames why not go directly to the source and ask him why?

Calling me a princess, Mister? :lol: Trust me, when I leave a forum, I always do so without, phony exit threads.

Oh I'm so hurt! NOT! lol Calling me Mister shows a lot of your true self and character - a bitter drama queen. You're not fooling anyone, M77!

Even IF he reinstates Vicki, he'll probably continue deleting posts of hers, that didn't warrant deletion.

But then again, who's to say? You talk of NYCe as if there aren't any other mods who could delete things off HA. But only Hollywoodbuckstrap had the balls and admitted to it.

Why bother? Because he deserves to get his balls busted, that's why. :lol: Just because you're beholding to him, it doesn't mean members of this forum have to be.

Beholding him?!? That's funny. :lol: Like I said, I barely know the guy. So cut the crap and stop trying to make me appear like I'm one of his girls. Cos I'm most certainly am NOT (ask Jade). If you really wanted a face to face confrontation - then put your mouth where it's at and go to NYC and have a sit down chat with NYCe himself. But I guess, talking shit online is what you're only good at, huh? NYCe is easy to locate..just go to Allanah's party. ;)

Additionally:

1. I already stated to him (M77) that WE don't know what NYCe's reason why he's been deleted. Though he and a few others had already assumed it has something to do with what he's said on HD. Assumption and the real reason as to why are two different things. We all can assume but it still not confirming anything unless NYCe has said so.

2. Exposing NYCe for what he does is one thing. But ask yourself (M77) this question: Does it really matter? He's already said, It's not! And he's also said, He left HA a long time ago. So really, what he's doing here is an oxymoron of what he's saying. If it was true and correct that he hardly gives a shit, then he would have just moved on by now (8 pages on HD..wow)! Yeah fun thread I suppose. Then again, whining about it instead of going directly to the source isn't helping either.

3. That's good to know. I personally find it rather amusing, how some people could be so narcissistic and into themselves..partly because their parents has taught and fed them warp sense of self. I mean, what parent would tell their kids they're too fat/skinny, too tall/short, too slow, ugly or stupid?!? None. So we now, live in a society where everyones full of themselves (basket cases) apparently! lol

4. Your heart, your heart! lol It's a forum, for christ sake! Don't take getting booted out so seriously.. ;)

5. All I'm saying is simple: Two wrongs don't make things RIGHT!

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh and P.S. M77, you've been deleted or banned? Which is which? If you were only deleted..then you could have re-registered and post your thread on HA yourself. Be a man and not use others (Felicia) as an instrument to air your grievances. But IF you were banned (by IP) then I could understand. ;)

caliente
07-01-2008, 07:56 AM
M77 seems pretty UPSET with this whole thing. So I'll just repost what I said to him on HD:

Are you saying that he had a possible good reason? Give us a possible example.

What part of We don't really know why don't you understand?!? :roll:

Who are you to say who's business it is? This isn't your forum. If It all happens on a public forum, guess what? It becomes everyone's business. I'm not the only one who's been commenting on it. Plus I started this thread as a reaction to my being deleted. Which was a response by NYCe, for my supporting Vicki after her ban. In HER forum.
If Vicki asked me to stop posting about her being banned, I would do so instantly. But I won't stop posting about it, just because you still kiss up to NYCe, and feel you have to come here and be an apologist for him.

Just by posting a thread/topic about it = You wanted it to be everybody's business! It's a No brainer. I could understand the initial reaction to being deleted (maybe deleting you was NYCe's initial reaction upon reading something of yours). At any rate, to create this drama is in fact completely unnecessary when you could have easily send NYCe an email or something. I don't have to apologize in NYCe's behalf since I hardly really know the guy. FACT!

Typical automated HA response. You should be a moderator there...when they hire you, don't forget the other generic response: Posting is a right, not a privilege. :rolleyes:

Well, It is TRUE..Posting is a privilege not a given right. Just because you're a member of some forum doesn't give you the right to do as you please that doesn't follow forum protocols and guidelines. So why you were deleted seems 'fishy' to me. But like I said earlier..instead of fanning the flames why not go directly to the source and ask him why?

Calling me a princess, Mister? :lol: Trust me, when I leave a forum, I always do so without, phony exit threads.

Oh I'm so hurt! NOT! lol Calling me Mister shows a lot of your true self and character - a bitter drama queen. You're not fooling anyone, M77!

Even IF he reinstates Vicki, he'll probably continue deleting posts of hers, that didn't warrant deletion.

But then again, who's to say? You talk of NYCe as if there aren't any other mods who could delete things off HA. But only Hollywoodbuckstrap had the balls and admitted to it.

Why bother? Because he deserves to get his balls busted, that's why. :lol: Just because you're beholding to him, it doesn't mean members of this forum have to be.

Beholding him?!? That's funny. :lol: Like I said, I barely know the guy. So cut the crap and stop trying to make me appear like I'm one of his girls. Cos I'm most certainly am NOT (ask Jade). If you really wanted a face to face confrontation - then put your mouth where it's at and go to NYC and have a sit down chat with NYCe himself. But I guess, talking shit online is what you're only good at, huh? NYCe is easy to locate..just go to Allanah's party. ;)

Additionally:

1. I already stated to him (M77) that WE don't know what NYCe's reason why he's been deleted. Though he and a few others had already assumed it has something to do with what he's said on HD. Assumption and the real reason as to why are two different things. We all can assume but it still not confirming anything unless NYCe has said so.

2. Exposing NYCe for what he does is one thing. But ask yourself (M77) this question: Does it really matter? He's already said, It's not! And he's also said, He left HA a long time ago. So really, what he's doing here is an oxymoron of what he's saying. If it was true and correct that he hardly gives a shit, then he would have just moved on by now (8 pages on HD..wow)! Yeah fun thread I suppose. Then again, whining about it instead of going directly to the source isn't helping either.

3. That's good to know. I personally find it rather amusing, how some people could be so narcissistic and into themselves..partly because their parents has taught and fed them warp sense of self. I mean, what parent would tell their kids they're too fat/skinny, too tall/short, too slow, ugly or stupid?!? None. So we now, live in a society where everyones full of themselves (basket cases) apparently! lol

4. Your heart, your heart! lol It's a forum, for christ sake! Don't take getting booted out so seriously.. ;)

5. All I'm saying is simple: Two wrongs don't make things RIGHT!

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh and P.S. M77, you've been deleted or banned? Which is which? If you were only deleted..then you could have re-registered and post your thread on HA yourself. Be a man and not use others (Felicia) as an instrument to air your grievances. But IF you were banned (by IP) then I could understand. ;)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Short little fat guys are so touchy sometimes...

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Short little fat guys are so touchy sometimes...There problem solved :)

hondarobot
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Heh. This M77 guy has been behind (probably in a literal sense) the whole Twink Troll gang that has been causing trouble on both forums for awhile. He's pretty transparent.

TomSelis
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Alright, it was me I deleted it, with my secret mod bit. I'm not telling why though.

The truth is.....I AM IRON MAN!

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/05/08/iron-man-final-suit-thumb.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 05:38 PM
lol this is too much, no offense. But I got yelled at on Vickis site by their posters for copy and pasting what Mahrya from Kink.com said about getting male performers. Its just utterly ridiculous.

First off this is the internet. You don't own me, I can go to 50 other forums and post with out your permission. Stop the war, its so middle school.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 05:44 PM
lol this is too much, no offense. But I got yelled at on Vickis site by their posters for copy and pasting what Mahrya from Kink.com said about getting male performers. Its just utterly ridiculous.

First off this is the internet. You don't own me, I can go to 50 other forums and post with out your permission. Stop the war, its so middle school.

lol I just happen to read that there a minute ago. Don't mind Sweet Cheri. She is quite intoxicated sniffing M77's ass! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Tomfurbs
07-01-2008, 05:49 PM
What a lolz-worthy mess.

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 05:50 PM

lol I just happen to read that there a minute ago. Don't mind Sweet Cheri. She is quite intoxicated sniffing M77's ass! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG I know lol

slinky
07-02-2008, 12:49 AM
isn't _____________ the hyper agressiv e CD who posted here insulting everyone?

Yes _______________ is the hyper aggressive CD who posted here insulting everyone.

NB _________________ = name of any CD who's posted here

NB for those with no sense of homour: THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2008, 08:43 AM
isn't sweet cheri the hyper agressiv e CD who posted here insulting everyone?

You don't want her to get angry.. She'll tore your ass!! lol

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20080331/425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Thatiger23
07-02-2008, 08:50 AM
isn't sweet cheri the hyper agressiv e CD who posted here insulting everyone?

You don't want her to get angry.. She'll tore your ass!! lol

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20080331/425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Wow HARA LMAO.....i just spit out some of my pepsi because of the picture and the dont make her angry....lmao

justatransgirl
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Aww - don't be mean. Just because they are mean to people over there doesn't mean that we have to be the same.

Cheri is OK, I like her. And everyone shoots their mouth off occasionally without thinking.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Girl, you don't know what you're talking about. Butt out! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

endo420
07-03-2008, 05:18 AM
What is answer to this question it is?

baby100
07-07-2008, 02:17 AM
This is so gay

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-07-2008, 02:48 AM
10 years from now when Vicki is back on this board posting with the other people who aren't here temporarily (at least on their original accounts) I will bring this thread back up to show how funny it was.....................

Gimme a fuckin break, this is the net, if you have issues with the things going on do what I did, log the fuck off enjoy your real life away from the pc and wake the fuck up

hondarobot
07-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Ten years? I give it two weeks. She lost the war, and she knows it.

8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Gimme a fuckin break, this is the net, if you have issues with the things going on do what I did, log the fuck off enjoy your real life away from the pc and wake the fuck up

lol OR do what I did and call her male moderators ARMY OF FAGS then ask to be deleted! :lol:

Suicide by mod..is the way to go out with a BANG!

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
07-07-2008, 08:41 AM

lol OR do what I did and call her male moderators ARMY OF FAGS then ask to be deleted! :lol:

Suicide by mod..is the way to go out with a BANG!

~Kisses.

HTG

Bad Madam. Bad.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Like I really care?!? :roll: It's not like I am cashing in on my contributions.. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG