PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr's ALL STAR Birthday Party Fri. July 25 In NYC!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey Everyone!

Yes, it's that time of the year again! The time when I turn 21, AGAIN!

I would like to invite you to attended my birthday party, which is one of, if not the biggest I do all year.

This year the party is going to be bigger and better than EVER, with so many guest XXX stars hosting; I have never had a such a star studded group before!!!!

The theme is glamour! And all the 10 dancers will featured as Las Vegas type showgirls. Plus there will be many shows, surprises, giveaways, and much more!!!!!!

I hope to see so many of you there!

Details:

Allanah Starr's Night Of 1001 Starrs!

Friday, July 25

Produced By: Dina Delicious

Starring XXX Stars:

Gia Darling
Carmen Cruz
Vo D'Balm
Foxxy
Sexxxy Jade
Kimber James
Olivia Love
Wendy Williams

With:
Your Showgirls:
Golden Blonde, Holly Hollywood, Vivi, Persia, Lily, Cassanda, Eibbey & Stephanie Milan
All Night Entertainment
Surprise Guests Stars & Shows
Giveaways
Two Floors To Party
Door Prize For EVERY Customer

@ Lucky Cheng's
24 1st Ave. ( Between 1st & 2nd St.)
10PM-4AM

$20 Ladies, $40 Gentlemen

www.ShemaleEvents.com
Party Hotline: 347-284-6529

hwbs
06-29-2008, 10:59 PM
love that kun pow chicken....i am a liar because i always order the steak that isn't on the menu , lol...

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2008, 11:26 PM
love that kun pow chicken....i am a liar because i always order the steak that isn't on the menu , lol...

Haha there will be no food- just cake and plenty to liquor!!!!
Champagne for me only that evening.

hwbs
06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
oh boy.... time to break out the Veuve

AllanahStarrNYC
06-30-2008, 12:13 AM
oh boy.... time to break out the Veuve

You know it! I am ordering a case just for moi and the fan fair!
LOL!

sexyshana
06-30-2008, 07:00 AM
we will be there for sure.

SexxxyJade
06-30-2008, 10:14 AM
As always, We're gonna have a blast.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-30-2008, 06:54 PM
we will be there for sure.

Alright-the legendary Miami girls are coming through!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
As always, We're gonna have a blast.

Yes mama, it is your b-day as well- so co birthday parties as always!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-01-2008, 02:07 AM
:twisted:

And just in time for my Bday my wish list @ Neiman Marcus!
Hehe

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/giftlist/searchWishlist.jhtml
Email: MissAllanahStarr@aol.com

And added to the list of entertainers is the fabulous Natassia Dreams!

Bigguy
07-01-2008, 02:26 AM
This one happens to fall on my 40th birthday. Looks like it will be a great party, I'll have to come down and check it out. Hopefully there will be extra cake. :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
07-01-2008, 02:29 AM
This one happens to fall on my 40th birthday. Looks like it will be a great party, I'll have to come down and check it out. Hopefully there will be extra cake. :lol:

Oh how exciting!

We will celebrate your bday as well!
Looking forward to seeing you!

sexyshana
07-01-2008, 07:09 AM
[quote="AllanahStarrNYC"]:twisted:

And just in time for my Bday my wish list @ Neiman Marcus!
Hehe

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/giftlist/searchWishlist.jhtml
Email: MissAllanahStarr@aol.com
quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I see you added more stuff
Good girl...lol

AllanahStarrNYC
07-01-2008, 07:44 AM
LOL

You know it!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Well it seems like the party is growing and growing more EVERY DAY!

Juy 25 we will be celebrating Gia Darlings and Jade's Bdays as well- as they are both July babies!

Apart from the stellar, never before seen cast appearing @ the event-
there will be many famous ladies who will be coming in just for the party such as Shana, Raquel Fox, Natassia Dreams, and many more that I have been in contact with!

Nastassia Dreams will now be appearing as one of our entertainers- she is always a very poular girl!

As well, as luck would have it, Buck Angel will happen to be in town that same weekend, and he TOO will be coming to the event.

I am also in talks with two major sites to exclusively cover the event!

So do mark you calendars because it's going to be an AMAZING night!

TsVanessa69
07-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Is there a theme to the party??
I am staying with my girlfriend Miss Cyndi Woods in Brooklyn, just so I can come.
What to wear??

AllanahStarrNYC
07-02-2008, 05:34 AM
I am staying with my girlfriend Miss Cyndi Woods in Brooklyn, just so I can come.
What to wear??

Oh wonderful!

I am so glad you are coming!

The theme is GLAM!

All the hostesses are wearing black/black tie and the dancers are all coming as Las Vegas style showgirls- SO GLAMOUR< GLAMOUR<GLAMOUR!

I am sure you are good at that :)

TsVanessa69
07-02-2008, 06:49 AM
What to wear??

Oh wonderful!

The theme is GLAM!

All the hostesses are wearing black/black tie and the dancers are all coming as Las Vegas style showgirls- SO GLAMOUR< GLAMOUR<GLAMOUR!

Yesss, I have a nice new frock in my closet waitiing to be seen!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-02-2008, 11:13 AM
What to wear??

Oh wonderful!

The theme is GLAM!

Gorgeous!

TsVanessa69
07-02-2008, 07:20 PM
What to wear??

Oh wonderful!

The theme is GLAM!

Gorgeous!
Just purchased my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party Timeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Dina Delicious
07-02-2008, 10:24 PM
oh goodie im so excited to see everyone
it will be a great nite
we are working hard to make sure it is amazing
we will have access to both floors of Chengs
and it will be packed
so much entertainment has been booked
see you all soon

foolish99
07-03-2008, 06:07 AM
i will be wearing my finest vegas showgirl outfit!

sexyshana
07-03-2008, 06:13 AM
i will be wearing my finest vegas showgirl outfit!

of course you will, i will make sure of it.
we will have a kiki glossing eachothers pumped lips...lol

foolish99
07-03-2008, 06:18 AM
i am hoping to make it to a pumping party first --- need to get some silicone leg sleeves injected into me --- without them I will feel naked at allanah's party with all of those fearsome beasts

sexyshana
07-03-2008, 06:23 AM
KEEP IT CUTE BUTCHQUEEN, ILL GET YOU PUMPED FIERCELY.
THE SIL 'DOCTOR' WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEKEND
WE CAN WORK ON YOUR HIPS THEN.

foolish99
07-03-2008, 06:25 AM
ok
ill be the guy at the table with the bottle service and stack of loubitons to pass out to passerby ....
excited to see you there sexyshana --- its been far too long

sexyshana
07-03-2008, 06:27 AM
wear that show girl outfit and make your husband proud!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-03-2008, 09:50 AM
wear that show girl outfit and make your husband proud!

LOL

Sequins for everyone!

WendyWilliams
07-04-2008, 04:51 AM
I cant wait,,,,from 6-10 Im signing at Adult Video Liquidators in Hamden, Ct and then Mistress Heather , Mistress Astria and I are jumping in the car and heading too the city to celebrate with Allanah.

Ohhhhhhhhhh finally I can wear one of my pagant gowns LOL j/k

See everyone on the 25th.

sassy
07-06-2008, 04:26 AM
i look foward to meeting you vanessa i'm aj by the way i live in ny 30's white hard workin good loookin big fan of yours

AllanahStarrNYC
07-07-2008, 08:46 AM
I am so excited about the party!

YES we are working on covering the event extensively for the fans.. I will make an announcement regarding that very soon!

As well, I will be posting pics of all of the hostesses and dancers and special guest this week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! lol

Luv ya all!

randrand90
07-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Curious - what is the policy for picture taking?

I will coming down to the party, and look forward to it,
however, do not want my picture to be filmed, shot, etc.

So, whats the solution (other than trying your best not to be in the shot)?

Thanks
rand.

raquel1
07-08-2008, 10:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ALLANAH WISH YOU WHERE HERE IN THE CAROLINAS ARE YOU COMING THIS WAY SOON I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO MEET YOU I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN OF ALL MY ROOM IS COVERED IN ALLANAH STAR PICTURES YOU ARE HOT.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Curious - what is the policy for picture taking?

I will coming down to the party, and look forward to it,
however, do not want my picture to be filmed, shot, etc.

So, whats the solution (other than trying your best not to be in the shot)?

Thanks
rand.

The policy is and always has been that cameras are allowed so that fans may take pictures with the stars and the girls (with of course asking for their permission) and of course to document the event.

Attention is never faced on the guys. The vast majority of men who come to these events have and will never appear in a party photo. If by chance they do as an accident- then there faces are blurred before they are published.

No one is going to just try to take a picture of yousince you would not be the focus of interest.

The solution the same as when I see someone on the street taking a picture -I just move out the way not to be in it.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 08:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ALLANAH WISH YOU WHERE HERE IN THE CAROLINAS ARE YOU COMING THIS WAY SOON I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO MEET YOU I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN OF ALL MY ROOM IS COVERED IN ALLANAH STAR PICTURES YOU ARE HOT.

Thank you darling!

raquel1
07-11-2008, 04:29 AM
you are extrodinary and so very nice i love evrything about you allanah you are my favorite women of all time hugs and kisses.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Great News!

ShemaleYum's Buddy Wood is going to exclusively cover the event that will feature things such as the stars limo ride, interviews, party footage and more!

Addtional coverage will also be exclusively featured on ViVaLaRiviera.com!

So yes there will be a of of video footage od this great night as well!

TsVanessa69
07-15-2008, 03:29 AM
i look foward to meeting you vanessa i'm aj by the way i live in ny 30's white hard workin good loookin big fan of yours
Thank yo darling.
Like wise! I love meeting guys who admire my work.
I extended my stay for a few more days than I planned.
I will be in NYC from July 23-27th

Olivialove
07-15-2008, 05:38 AM
heyy count me in for the silicone partyy i need some retouches lol muahs cant wait to be seeing all of you girls!~

Buddy Wood
07-15-2008, 06:16 AM
I can't wait!!!

Bacardi & cokes, documentary filmmaking and gorgeous transsexuals!! My dream come true!!

Buddy

AllanahStarrNYC
07-15-2008, 08:35 AM
heyy count me in for the silicone partyy i need some retouches lol muahs cant wait to be seeing all of you girls!~

LOL
I'll have the needle ready so I can do you right at the party-old school
Like the 80's @ La Lechusa in Miami

LOL

JUST KIDDING

PS. For your rumor queens, NO I don't pump silicone it's a joke!

sexyshana
07-15-2008, 08:40 AM
oooiiii las lechusas, i used to go there when i was 13yo tv...lol
couldn't get in but god knows i tried.

Olivialove
07-16-2008, 01:06 AM
OMG NO way mami! dont u dare to hold me down while allanah is chasing me with needle shana!!!!Lmao

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 03:32 AM
Girl wouldn't that be a gagg! Pumping sill at Allanah's party!!!!

Olivialove
07-16-2008, 05:55 AM
indeed!
hehehe

sexyshana
07-16-2008, 08:10 AM
I think i need a lil touch up!

BlkJewels
07-18-2008, 07:43 AM
I am so excited about the party!

YES we are working on covering the event extensively for the fans.. I will make an announcement regarding that very soon!

As well, I will be posting pics of all of the hostesses and dancers and special guest this week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! lol

Luv ya all!

DAMN, wish I coulde b there. HAPPY BIRHTDAY [/i]

AllanahStarrNYC
07-18-2008, 10:01 PM
And the press is arrving!

http://www.thefloatingworld.com/allanahstarr-July-25-2008.html

raquel1
07-19-2008, 05:02 AM
I COULD LOOK AT THIS PICTURES ALL DAY THE REST OF MY LIFE YOU ARE A HOT SEXY WOMEN ALLANAH LOVE YOU .

AllanahStarrNYC
07-19-2008, 05:03 AM
For photos of all the guest stars and dancers visit here:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=35720&start=0&sid=7246560c219ce5ac67c723eb0a619d3c

mcaextreme69
07-19-2008, 08:13 PM
And the press is arrving!

http://www.thefloatingworld.com/allanahstarr-July-25-2008.html

I don't normally post, but I just have to say. Awesome. My kind of lady. Thick and delicious. I love love love round and voluptuous women. You put a big smile on my face this morning. Thank You. :D

AllanahStarrNYC
07-19-2008, 10:06 PM
More press!

http://www.avn.com/performer/articles/31317.html

TsVanessa69
07-20-2008, 08:18 AM
gLAD i FINALLY PICKED OUT MY DRESS AND ACESSORIES FOR THE PARTY!!! Now I need to find a secret recipe to shrink my stomach! I have to thin this waistline, standing next to Allanah!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-21-2008, 01:54 AM
gLAD i FINALLY PICKED OUT MY DRESS AND ACESSORIES FOR THE PARTY!!! Now I need to find a secret recipe to shrink my stomach! I have to thin this waistline, standing next to Allanah!

Great- I can't wait to see you!

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 07:33 AM

And found the secret stomack shrinker, lol
somebody told me
Black Japanese Vingar
2 shots a day
and my stomach will flatten and not be bloated.
we shall see friday if this actually works!

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Hope you come up and say "Hi" at least!!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-21-2008, 09:40 AM

And found the secret stomack shrinker, lol
somebody told me
Black Japanese Vingar
2 shots a day
and my stomach will flatten and not be bloated.
we shall see friday if this actually works!

Hmm let me knoe about that. I take a shot a vinegar before I put on a corset- it's supposed to make you cinch better.

TsFoXyFuN
07-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Ill have To stop By For This party I KNow It will be HoTT... Happy Birthday Allanah.
Lov Ts Foxy Fun:)

WendyWilliams
07-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Apology to Allanah!

As most know last night I was in Hamden, Ct about an hour and half too 2 hour drive to the city, signing at the local bookstore from 6-10. Anyhow the signing too till 11pm by the time I changed and got on the road it was close too midnight. Heather and I jumped in the car and was on the parkway when we hit stand still traffic because of either construction or a wreck, at 12:45 we were still an hour easily too the city. At 1:10 we had moved 4 exits and then decide to get off and get on 95. well that didnt work either so by 1:40 or so I was frustrated and would have been showing up an hour before closing time and drove back too East Haven (which I didnt get back there till 2:30am).

Allanah I am deeply TRULY sorry, I would have not missed it but the signing went an hour longer and then with the traffic I hit, well you read it LOL.

I hope you had an amazing Bday party.

indeed
07-27-2008, 06:17 AM
Apology to Allanah!

As most know last night I was in Hamden, Ct about an hour and half too 2 hour drive to the city, signing at the local bookstore from 6-10. Anyhow the signing too till 11pm by the time I changed and got on the road it was close too midnight. Heather and I jumped in the car and was on the parkway when we hit stand still traffic because of either construction or a wreck, at 12:45 we were still an hour easily too the city. At 1:10 we had moved 4 exits and then decide to get off and get on 95. well that didnt work either so by 1:40 or so I was frustrated and would have been showing up an hour before closing time and drove back too East Haven (which I didnt get back there till 2:30am).

Allanah I am deeply TRULY sorry, I would have not missed it but the signing went an hour longer and then with the traffic I hit, well you read it LOL.

no offense, but this thread is all about allanah and worshiping her. Not your story

WendyWilliams
07-27-2008, 06:54 AM
Fuck off dude, This thread is about her Bday party which I was an invited GUEST......................So how about you shove that up your ass!

hwbs
07-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Apology to Allanah!

Surprising end to a highly anticipated event. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I arrived at 3:55 a.m. - five minutes before closing. The bouncers immediately blew me off. Then I saw gorgeous Allanah - she was just radiant - sitting for a moment on the stool outside where whoever had been, taking admissions for the evening. I excitedly told her I was Superman from the board and was it still possible to get in? She then extended her supple, perfectlly nailed hand, allowing me to take it and purred "oh, that's a shame - perhaps you can come on time next time. It's nice to see you." Meanwhile, I stood outside for a while after she repaired back into the den and I saw people coming in and out. I shouldn't feel slighted, after all - all I do is post on here in support of the parties and it's not like I actually helped or knew anyone or paid money to help throw the shindig. But it was a disappointment. The girls, by the way, coming out - were incredible - just stunning and I did get to see Olivia Love, who is superhot and sexy then. All the girls were smoking cigarettes, always a pleasant event for a smoking fetishist.

Again, I realize when a party is closed, it's closed but the feeling of rejection was pretty unpleasant.

trust me the party was over..i went to walk in to see if my friend was still there and was told they are closing...u didnt miss anything from 355 to 400 am

indeed
07-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Fuck off dude, This thread is about her Bday party which I was an invited GUEST......................So how about you shove that up your ass!
exactly. A BDAy party. not you. Your drawn out whine fest as to why would have been better served via PM. I am in here to read and look at pics of the beautiful allanah and her party.

Not read about someone elses life. start a thread for that if you think enough people care.

VIVA!!!!!!!Allanah

Dinand
07-27-2008, 05:17 PM
I have a message for you indeed. I didn't hit this thread to hear YOUR whining. Wendy's story deserves in this thread and it's not up to you to say it's not!

indeed
07-27-2008, 08:08 PM
I have a message for you indeed. I didn't hit this thread to hear YOUR whining. Wendy's story deserves in this thread and it's not up to you to say it's not!
precisely. You tapped into thread to view/read about allanah. Its my duty IMo to keep message on point. Whining? LMMFAO. Talk to your friend about whining.

Great to hear about great party Allanah. You are a great ambassador to your community

Dinand
07-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Its my duty IMo to keep message on point.
And you became a moderator when? Wendy's post was on-topic since she was talking about why she wasn't there, maybe that was also something other people wanted to know.

Btw, I'm a big Allanah fan also, I just hope her site will be back up again soon!

gaiseric
07-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey peeps, it looks like we've got another self-opinionated rookie on our hands. :roll: 8)

Realgirls4me
07-27-2008, 11:25 PM
exactly. A BDAy party. not you. Your drawn out whine fest as to why would have been better served via PM. I am in here to read and look at pics of the beautiful allanah and her party.

Not read about someone elses life. start a thread for that if you think enough people care.

VIVA!!!!!!!Allanah

It's Wendy's call in this case whether she wants to apologize to Allanah via PM or through this thread/avenue. Not yours. Wendy was apparently invited as a friend and featured guest, so I would assume that is why she went with the public apology and explanation via this thread. In other words, others were probably expecting her presence too(Duuuuh). It seems to me this is between Wendy and Allanah and what arrogance, if not outright stupidity, of you to inject yourself between someone's apologies. You're out of place.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:31 PM

VIVA!!!!!!!Allanah

It's Wendy's call in this case whether she wants to apologize to Allanah via PM or through this thread/avenue. Not yours. Wendy was apparently invited as a friend and featured guest, so I would assume that is why she went with the public apology and explanation via this thread. In other words, others were probably expecting her presence too(Duuuuh). It seems to me this is between Wendy and Allanah and what arrogance, if not outright stupidity, of you to inject yourself between someone's apologies. You're out of place.
It has nothing to do with that.

Picture a bride. Now picture a bridesmaid crying or doing whatever she can to take the day away from the bride.

This is clearly a smaller scale but same deal.

Realgirls4me
07-27-2008, 11:34 PM
It has nothing to do with that.

Picture a bride. Now picture a bridesmaid crying or doing whatever she can to take the day away from the bride.

This is clearly a smaller scale but same deal.

Horrible analogy. How is a simple apology taking any thunder away from Allanah's event?

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:38 PM
I want to commend allanah again on what she does for the TS community. i wont say she legitimizes it but she clearly adds a level of class that is frequently lost.

Congrats and many many more. To one of the few TS's that truly showcases how beautiful one can be

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
I want to commend allanah again on what she does for the TS community.
Great but you can do that without insulting other people, in this case Wendy. And once again you're not a moderator so stop telling people what they can and can't post!

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
I want to commend allanah again on what she does for the TS community.
Great but you can do that without insulting other people, in this case Wendy. And once again you're not a moderator so stop telling people what they can and can't post!

Telling or commenting?

Realgirls4me
07-27-2008, 11:44 PM
I believe you owe Wendy an apology.

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:51 PM
I don't think trolls apologize Realgirls4me. They just infest forums with their bile until they're killed by the administrator. I hope this can happen soon!

Realgirls4me
07-27-2008, 11:55 PM
I don't think trolls apologize Realgirls4me. They just infest forums with their bile until they're killed by the administrator. I hope this can happen soon!

Well, it was just a thought. It just seems that some people, girls in particular, are frequently disparaged even as they try to do the right thing. What's up with that?

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:57 PM

Well, it was just a thought. It just seems that some people, girls in particular, are frequently disparaged even as they try to do the right thing. What's up with that?
disaparaged? Really? Where? when? Get over it. Please get back on topic. Allanah

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:57 PM
In this case I can't blame them, I mean you think you are posting something informative and all of a sudden some troll pops up and bites your head of. You only need 1 troll to bring down the moral of a whole board.

Realgirls4me
07-28-2008, 12:00 AM
disaparaged? Really? Where? when? Get over it. Please get back on topic. Allanah

Okay, I see what school you hail from. You snipe. You're called on it. You obscure. What kind of parallel worlds are you coming and going from by the minute?

Are you the type who assumes posters here don't know how to simply scroll back and see your postings for themselves?

indeed
07-28-2008, 12:04 AM

Okay, I see what school you hail from. You snipe. You're called on it. You obscure. What kind of parallel worlds are you coming and going from by the minute?

Are you the type who assumes posters here don't know how to simply scroll back and see your postings for themselves?
called out on what? If you find WW post appropriate. Great. i didnt. great.
Scroll back. please. otherwise

get over it

Realgirls4me
07-28-2008, 12:15 AM

called out on what? If you find WW post appropriate. Great. i didnt. great.
Scroll back. please. otherwise

get over it

I'll leave it for everyone else reading this exchange between us to judge for themselves as to whether your slop was appropriate. Your slop was mean-spirited and unwarranted. Anyone can see that.

"Get over it", huh?

O-o-o-o-o-o-o-ka-a-ay.

JelenaCD
07-28-2008, 12:16 AM
the debate here is about the legitamacy of posting negativity or the should we all be yes people who never dispute a person or give an honest assessment even if it his not complimentary , i see both here , i see people who only make good comments and that's fine and others that at times will say what we all are thinking yet may not be pleasent , it's freedom and honestly VS people who want only to project positivity ! Sometimes you need to here the contra argument . You don't become a better person listening to yes people .

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:44 AM
It's not the point you're making, it's the way you do it. There's a big difference there. If the guy didn't agree with Wendy's post he could have said it in a normal way, without him acting like this condescending twit.

slinky
07-28-2008, 12:47 AM
People on this site are waaaaayyyyyyy too easily baited by trolls.

JelenaCD
07-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Well let me get back on topic , Allanah is getting hotter and hotter , no doubt ! we have all have petty disputes yet we are here because we like lovely ladies like Allanah !

TsVanessa69
07-28-2008, 04:04 AM
I must say that the party was FUNNNNNNNNN!!!!! I met so many people I have idolized over the years and to my surprise I was aknowledge by people I thought didn't even know I exsisted!!!!!!!!!! Olivia Love was STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Allanah was hott! Miss Jada, and all the girls were out!The red hair was rockin!!!!!! She was a fabulous hostes and worked the room acknowledging everybody. I had a great time, the guys were actually gentleman, and treated us well. The drinks were a bit strong, not that thats a bad thing, and I think a good time was had by all! Heyy to Buddy and Hollywwod!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I have not had a chance to post or thank anyone because right after the party I had to fly to LA where I just filmed an episode of 'The Moment Of Truth" appearing as a special guest.

Wendy I totally understand.

It was a fabulous evening-sorry you missed it!

hwbs
07-28-2008, 08:50 AM
it was good to see u again Vanessa :) ...i think it is safe to say a good time was had by all !!!!

TsVanessa69
07-28-2008, 10:00 PM
I have not had a chance to post or thank anyone because right after the party I had to fly to LA where I just filmed an episode of 'The Moment Of Truth" appearing as a special guest.

Wendy I totally understand.

It was a fabulous evening-sorry you missed it!
I must say that you are a wonderful hostess!
You shared your time with everyone at the party, not just a select few!

uber_nerd
07-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Was it everything a 21 y/o girl could dream of?

As a side note: 'indeed' seems kinda like a boner face.

littlenookie
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm SOOOOO upset I missed it, it sounds like everyone had a great time. As for the hater - dude chill out!!!

Allanah - when will Olivia and Gia be making there way back to NY???

hwbs
07-29-2008, 11:39 PM
i believe it is pretty funny on how many people were there taking pictures but only a few were posted....do u guys just go home and beat off to the pics , hahahaha...

slinky
07-30-2008, 04:07 AM
party pics

slinky
07-30-2008, 04:08 AM
pics

Dina Delicious
07-30-2008, 04:17 AM
oh what a nite
the longest day into nite into day of my life

xo
DD

slinky
07-30-2008, 04:19 AM
I did find it very hard to shoot anything at this event since it seemed like no one was giving anyone else any courtesy in not stepping on their shots (I'm talking about the photographers).

slinky
07-30-2008, 04:36 AM
pics

the_corner
07-30-2008, 04:45 AM
pics

Ohh Kimber James!

What a hottie!!!

juicyfunball
07-30-2008, 06:34 AM
vo d balm looks super hot!

slinky
07-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Ohh Kimber James!

What a hottie!!!

littlenookie
07-30-2008, 04:03 PM
OH MY GOD, did Gia have Lipo - she looks SOOOOO freakin skinny!!!

Nikka
07-30-2008, 06:14 PM
lovely pics, Kimber James sis so hot :)

Buddy Wood
07-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah it was a blast!! Without a doubt. Great seeing a lot of girls and meeting some I had never met before. And just very cool to see a lot of girls I know well all in one place all hanging out together.

Hello to Dina and Vanessa. Dina thanks for all your help and we need to talk about all your brilliant ideas for movies. And great meeting some of the guys that post here that I had never met before.

Thanks Allanah

Buddy