PDA

View Full Version : Internet Harassment from a HA member- Ripping Me and Allanah

TsVanessa69
06-28-2008, 11:03 AM
This alleged Susan person has admitted to me that he/she is a HA member, and always makes references in his/her e-mails to my posts. So I have been sharing some personal thoughts on you-tube, and getting good feedback and people asking for more. Yet "Susan" shot me this today. Notice the horrible comment made about Allanah. Why the hatred?

fromSusan Miller <susan_miller_in_georgia@yahoo.com>
reply-tosusan_miller_in_georgia@yahoo.com

toVanessa Torres <tsvanessa69@gmail.com>

dateFri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM
subjectRe: Vanessa - A Client of Yours
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

8:48 PM (7 hours ago) Reply

You are rocking back and forth like a junkie waiting for a fix in your latest youtube video. You look worn out and beat up. You have not aged well. Time for some plastic surgery. Don't become a plastic surgery addict like Allanah Star. She is not too far from looking like Michael Jackson. Go choke on some cum, bitch!!!

TsVanessa69
06-28-2008, 11:05 AM
so then it follows up with this e-mail:

fromSusan Miller <susan_miller_in_georgia@yahoo.com>
reply-tosusan_miller_in_georgia@yahoo.com

to Vanessa Torres <tsvanessa69@gmail.com>

date Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM
subject Re: Vanessa - A Client of Yours
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

10:00 PM (6 hours ago) Reply

You and Allanah Star look so old and worn old there should be an elderly division in the TS pagaent created for you.

TsVanessa69
06-28-2008, 11:08 AM
So this person has been harassing me for a while now. And I know will see this, and I have to say, the jealousy makes me feel that sad in a way. That some people on HA are here for the wrong reasons. Sad. I get more respect and love from the straight community in the real world as opposed to the online world in a safe space created for us and our admireres. Now I see our haters too. SAD

mrbig
06-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey Vanessa,

just put this motherfucker in your "spamfolder" don't read his shit, because it's simply not true what he's saying.

You're a hot angel with 5-star quality! Just remember that :wink:

http://c.imagehost.org/0445/vanessa.jpg

Here's a song for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSVJ_7ifbE

take care,

Dinand
06-28-2008, 11:34 AM
You and Allanah Star look so old and worn old there should be an elderly division in the TS pagaent created for you.
This only shows the person is not only a moron but blind also, you both look great!

Maybe you can get his/her IP adress from the mail and give it to the mods here so perhaps they can know the person who is doing it.

I hate that cowardly attacking on the internet shit!

NYCe
06-28-2008, 11:56 AM
There's no member on here registered using that e-mail address.

Anybody can read the boards (you only have to login to view the photos). The person might not be a member.

justatransgirl
06-28-2008, 12:02 PM

GroobySteven
06-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Come on Vanessa - you've been in business long enough to know the options:

1. Play with them and give them shit back for personal amusement and for posting here.

2. Ignore completely.

Why would this bother you?
seanchai

tstv_lover
06-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey Vanessa,

just put this motherfucker in your "spamfolder" don't read his shit, because it's simply not true what he's saying.

You're a hot angel with 5-star quality!

Yep - you and Allanah are both stunning.

Ignore this moron.

TsVanessa69
06-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Anybody can read the boards (you only have to login to view the photos). The person might not be a member.
I see what you are saying. Was just going by a previous e-mail saying he/she/iy was a member. But either way, it pisses me off sometimes.

TsVanessa69
06-29-2008, 05:22 PM

Its obviously a dummy e-mail account, as the emails are now comming from a different e-mail address now

from Susan Miller <lovingmeforevernow@gmail.com>
to Vanessa Torres <tsvanessa69@gmail.com>

date Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM
subject Re: Eros - Scheduling Session
mailed-by gmail.com

mischelle
06-29-2008, 10:27 PM

I see what you are saying. Was just going by a previous e-mail saying he/she/iy was a member. But either way, it pisses me off sometimes.

Hey Vanessa I understand that we don't know each other but still don't let something like this so called person bother you. Assholes and fagots are everywhere so fuck them if they don't want to respect us. Just my thoughts.

MonsieurValentine
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Come on Vanessa - you've been in business long enough to know the options:

1. Play with them and give them shit back for personal amusement and for posting here.

2. Ignore completely.

Why would this bother you?
seanchai

Seriously.

lisaparadise
07-25-2008, 02:44 AM
So this person has been harassing me for a while now. And I know will see this, and I have to say, the jealousy makes me feel that sad in a way. That some people on HA are here for the wrong reasons. Sad. I get more respect and love from the straight community in the real world as opposed to the online world in a safe space created for us and our admireres. Now I see our haters too. SADomg susan needs to get a life you two chicks rock and are so beautifull.its pretty sad when some dick head can post shit and not get banned how pathetic

uber_nerd
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
sac up

TsVanessa69
07-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Susan Miller to me
show details Jul 25 (5 days ago)

You are a cry baby. What happened? Business has been slow for the past couple days and you needed some news to talk about on Hung Angels. Just to let you know, I don't use the name Susan on Hung Angels or my email address. I could possibly be: Danielle, Kelly, Julie, AsiaMei, Jade, Wendy, Brenda, Hara, Janira, Nadia, Alyssa, Nikka, Meghan, Chyna, Sunny Dee-Lite, Natassia, Jelissa, Kendra, or Mimi. Bitch, you have lots of time on your hands so best of luck figuring out who I am.

Dinand
07-30-2008, 08:15 PM
I hate fucking internet stalkers. The best thing is to block them so they can't contact you anymore.

tsntx
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Susan Miller to me

You are a cry baby. What happened? Business has been slow for the past couple days and you needed some news to talk about on Hung Angels. Just to let you know, I don't use the name Susan on Hung Angels or my email address. I could possibly be: Danielle, Kelly, Julie, AsiaMei, Jade, Wendy, Brenda, Hara, Janira, Nadia, Alyssa, Nikka, Meghan, Chyna, Sunny Dee-Lite, Natassia, Jelissa, Kendra, or Mimi. Bitch, you have lots of time on your hands so best of luck figuring out who I am.

im not even cool enough to be mentioned in this line up?
damn im lower on the radar then i thought

JANIRA
07-31-2008, 03:18 AM
Susan Miller to me

HUH!!!???/ ME?.... How did I end up in this...?.... lol. Anyone who knows me knows i dont part take in this rediculousness or any gossip for that matter. Vanessa , mami my best advise to you is pay it no mind , its obviously some mess trying to work up your nerves....NO LE PONGA MENTE!!

tssexychanel
07-31-2008, 11:34 AM
A GIRL WITH NO HATERS IS A GIRL THAT IS DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH HER LIFE TO BE HATED ON ONE HAS TO BE NOTICED. PAY IT NO MIND. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. I ALWAYS FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ME THE MOST PAY ME THE MOST ATTENTION. WHEN PEOPLE SAY NEGATIVE GARBAGE TO YOU THEY ARE REALLY TRYING MORE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES MORE THAN YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALL THAT.

MY PERCEPTION AND OPINION OF ME MEANS MORE TO ME THAN ANYTHING ANYONE ELSES, ESPECIALLY NAMELESS, FACELESS SCREENNAMES THAT DONT DO A THING TO ENRICH MY LIFE.

FUCK EM. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION NO MATTER HOW WRONG THEY ARE I ALWAYS SAY. LOL