PDA

View Full Version : Turn to 20/20 NOW

Fetish Fanatic
06-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Very interesting story on there right now about a boy who knew since he was born that he was really a girl. There gonna interview the child after the commercial..

Nowhere
06-28-2008, 04:18 AM
So far, so good.

They are sensibly addressing the subject.

One more step towards educating the public on the truth of everything.

Maybe in a generation or two it'll finally be the norm for people to grow up with the ability to simply BE themselves.

Those are some strong, amazing parents.

blckhaze
06-28-2008, 04:20 AM
Interesting.

Good looking FF

Fetish Fanatic
06-28-2008, 04:24 AM
So far, so good.

Maybe in a generation or two it'll finally be the norm for people to grow up with the ability to simply BE themselves.

Yes definetly.. But I can already sense the criticism ya know.. No matter how much information and no matter how much scientific evidence that goes into something you can't get people to except it ya know. Nobody wakes up in the middle of the night and then decides they want to be another gender.

I hate when people be like why does he want to be a girl? WHy does he dress like that?! Uhhh Hello the same reason you dress the way you do, the same reason you act the way you act because that's who you are. That's how you feel most comfortable..

Nowhere
06-28-2008, 04:32 AM
So far, so good.

Yes definetly.. But I can already sense the criticism ya know.. No matter how much information and no matter how much scientific evidence that goes into something you can't get people to except it ya know. Nobody wakes up in the middle of the night and then decides they want to be another gender.

I hate when people be like why does he want to be a girl? WHy does he dress like that?! Uhhh Hello the same reason you dress the way you do, the same reason you act the way you act because that's who you are. That's how you feel most comfortable..

Oh, that will be there, but the more you document this and see them grow up as well-adjusted women, the more you can basically tell the critics to STFU on their ignorance. The critics sort of thrive on the absence of data proving that transsexuality is inherent, in-born and genetic and the moment you see it treated correctly and people turn out fine is the moment they have little fuel for their arguments.

Virtually every woman here knew they were a girl, not a boy, way from a young age, and i'm quite sure they can attest to the fact that they would had grown up a girl had there been the ability to be it, without consequence.

flabbybody
06-28-2008, 04:53 AM
man, it's hard watching Barbara Walters:
"this is a deeply swersonile subject about twansendered people"

why doesn't this lady just retire?

Legend
06-28-2008, 04:59 AM
I don't know but to me its seems like they are exploiting those children and their families.