PDA

View Full Version : KHLOE HART

HUNGTOP552
06-27-2008, 09:24 PM
i HAVE DONE AND SEEN MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE .THE ONLY THING MISSING IS MEETING MS. KHLOE HART IN PERSON.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACT INFO FOR HER?? I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF SHE DATES ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT

THANKS EVERYONE!!

timxxx
06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble,the RUMOUR is that she's reverted back to being a boy. :?

BeardedOne
06-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble,the RUMOUR is that she's reverted back to being a boy. :?

Emphasis on the word "rumor".

I've yet to see/hear anything concrete on this scrap (Which has only appeared in the past week or so), so the jury's out.

In any event, you can most certainly still meet her, I'm sure. Just be prepared to meet 'him' if the rumors pan out.

HUNGTOP552
06-27-2008, 10:37 PM
HIM HER WHO CARES!!! KHLOE IS THE ONE. THE BEST I HAVE EVR SEEN AND I HAVE SEEN PLENTY

callahac
06-27-2008, 11:36 PM
HIM HER WHO CARES!!! KHLOE IS THE ONE. THE BEST I HAVE EVR SEEN AND I HAVE SEEN PLENTY

I agree who cares. I would love her as a girl or a boy. Doesn't matter- Khloe is cute, beautiful skin, and a cock and ass to die for. Call me a fag, I don't care, I know what I like.

HUNGTOP552
06-28-2008, 01:04 AM
AMEN CALLAHAC!!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS

houstonshemalefan
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm not gay but I'd still suck her cock if she went back to being a boy. lol!

stukaz29
07-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Maybe after reverting to beeing a boy he (she) will come to your homes as a plumber..

Buddy Wood
07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh my God!! She's not a boy and she doesn't "date". You guys are really a bunch of gossip queens.

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 11:40 PM
lol ya think Buddy

arepa01
07-02-2008, 12:07 AM
more of the pics plz!!!

Khloe is nice

tsntx
07-02-2008, 12:17 AM
the girl made it public she wanted out of the industry... i really dont think its nice for yall to keep posting / asking for pics of her... google her yourself

Khloe Hart
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
A BOY!!!! :puke
I usually don't bad mouth people but whoever started that ridiculous rumor is an idiot!
Yes I am no longer an active part of the industry, and a lot of the new vids or galleries you have seen of me were shot a long time ago. Oh and I don't "date" or prostitute, never have. I'm an LTR kind of girl.
As far as being a boy...It wouldn't be possible because I never was a "boy", nor have I ever felt or looked like one my whole life. To this day I have not had one stitch of plastic surgery. And that's the truth.

On a lighter note, I now live in San Diego, CA. I work at a normal job and I'm also a Cosmetology student. When I'm done with school next year, I'll be moving to Hollywood to be a stylist. It's always been one of my passions.

jaycanuck
03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
I usually don't bad mouth people but whoever started that ridiculous rumor is an idiot!
Yes I am no longer an active part of the industry, and a lot of the new vids or galleries you have seen of me were shot a long time ago. Oh and I don't "date" or prostitute, never have. I'm an LTR kind of girl.
As far as being a boy...It wouldn't be possible because I never was a "boy", nor have I ever felt or looked like one my whole life. To this day I have not had one stitch of plastic surgery. And that's the truth.

On a lighter note, I now live in San Diego, CA. I work at a normal job and I'm also a Cosmetology student. When I'm done with school next year, I'll be moving to Hollywood to be a stylist. It's always been one of my passions.

Good luck Khloe!

joffen84
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM

Best wishes on your journey :)

bte
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM

Good luck to you!

FiremanforTS
03-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Good luck Khloe