PDA

View Full Version : last night with a hawaiian hottie

DEEDOO
06-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Don't usually hang out or party with TS gurls, but this hottie was in town and I haven't been with a TS in at least 6 months. Seeing as she wanted to have fun and just have a little NSA party with hot guys, I hit her up and rushed over to her hotel.

She told me she had a friend coming over, so I was cool with that.

I brought the vodka and cranberry, so did her friend. She opened the door and was a statuesque 6' something inches. Looked tanned and lovely. Her large luscious tits were just exploding out of her top and her package was getting hard from drinking and talking sexy with the two of us.

We slowly proceeded to move towards her as the conversation progressed. We started mouthing her hot lips and sucking her tongue, kissing and fondling. Both of us guys started taking off our shirts and drawers, and our sexy gurl slipped off her shirt and panties. At this point, her cock was getting nice and hard, and we began to take turns sucking and jerking her smooth shaved cock.

As we fondled her big beautiful breasts, she sucked our cocks and we both stuck our hard cocks in her mouth at the same time. This gurl could suck! She took down both of our cocks and we were just lost in the moment, having this beautiful gurl suck our cocks and lose her self in cocks, balls, and our sexy bodies. Her friend stroked his cock against hers as I filled her mouth with my hard cock. We were all lost in the sheer joy of sucking, fucking, rubbing, and jerking.

We alternated sucking her cock, rubbing it, fondling her massive tits wth huge nipples and kissing her all over. It was the best threesome I've ever had in my life, with another guy and a Tgurl no less!

Her friend, after about 15 minutes of stroking, sucking, getting sucked, and fondling her decided he couldn't hold it in any more and sprayed cum all over her body. It was truly beautiful to see her covered in cum, writhing in ecstasy.

After he left and she cleaned up, she decided it was time to fuck. She got me on my back and I spread my lubed ass wide for her large hard smooth cock. She put on a condom and added some extra lube to her hard stick and my already pre-lubed dripping and yearning asshole. She spread my legs and slowly entered my tight hole. I told her "be gentle, I'm still so tight" so she went in gently but still I was not prepared for the size. It hurt as the large cock went in my tight ass, but as I took the cock in slow, she played with my tight hole, stroked my cock and pain turned into ecstasy.

She then proceeded to bang my ass and she fucked me for a good 10 minutes, riding me hard and fast before both of us realized we were a little too tired to cum. It was around 2am by this point, so I left her for a little while as she tried to see other clients.

By the time she was free, she called and I rushed back over around 4am. She was still having fun, drinking, so I joined her. I touched her smooth body, rubbing her tits and clit. By this point, her cock was tired but I took it in my mouth and sucked it anyways. She told me I didn't have to, but she enjoyed it and I was in heaven with her nice soft smooth cock in my mouth, aching for me to help her cum. She was trying to cum, and her smooth hard cock was so delicious, so I just kept sucking and stroking it.

She couldn't cum, but she wanted to get me off. After sucking my nipples and squeezing them, she started jerking my cock hard and fast with her spit covered hand. After another 15 minutes, I couldn't hold it in any more with her spit covering my shaft and her fast hand stroking me so hard and fast, I shot my cum all over our hands, cock, and stomach. The cum shot into the air a good 6" and she was surprised at the amount and the viscosity. It was raining cum! I had a huge 3 day load for her, and she was delighted that I had cum so hard and violently after a night of fun.

After a few kisses and hugs, she promised to fuck me again when she came back into town.

Last night is once that I'll never forget.

-deedoo

yuan7557
06-26-2008, 07:50 AM
Great Story!
More please!

DEEDOO
06-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Great Story!
More please!

what more do you want? I came all over myself jerking it while reading about my own experience the other nite

please share your experiences

cheers!

Frostbite
11-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Sounds like a great experience. Thanks for sharing it.