PDA

View Full Version : Seeing the "him" in "her"...

Man Fuck It
07-29-2005, 03:45 AM
have any of you cats ever gotten to that level where you are cool with a ts and they show you there before pictures? does it spook you? do you treat them any differently? how do you react to hearing "Keith" instead of "Keyona"?

this one ts I was crushin on over the net, we got real cool and all and she sent me her boy pic and that shit scared the fuck out of me.

we cool and all but in the back of my mind I still see this clean cut teenager instead of the sexy ass chick "she" has become...

NYCe
07-29-2005, 04:14 AM
A guy goes out for a night on the town. While at a nightclub he meets a smoking hot chick, a perfect 10+. He hits her with his best conversation and after a few drinks, they agree to go back to her place.

In the back of the cab, they start making out and are all over each other. This continues when they get to apartment. She tells him to "make himself comfortable" while she runs to the bathroom to freshen up. Knowing he's about to get some, he begins to undress and notices a photo of a young guy with spiked hair, an earring in his eyebrow and a thin goatee on her nightstand.

"Is this a picture of your boyfriend"

"Where, on the nightstand? No." She answers from the bathroom.
"Your husband?" He asks beginning to panic at the idea of her being married

"Nope, I've never been married"

"Must be your brother, I can see a family resemblance"

Coming out the bathroom in nothing but a lacey set of panties, the hottie slinks her way to the bed, climbing between his legs and kissing his chest. With her free hand she grabs the photo and turns it face down saying

"Thats not my brother silly! Thats me before the hormones"

flabbybody
07-29-2005, 04:24 AM
I been there NYCe
and I keep going back for more

Man Fuck It
07-29-2005, 04:24 AM
lol

Hugh Jarrod
07-29-2005, 04:56 AM
Hate before pictures.

canihavu
07-29-2005, 06:20 AM
I honestly don't want to see any "before" pics...

shemalejunky
07-29-2005, 06:30 AM
That's actually pretty hot NYce...

hwbs
07-29-2005, 08:13 AM
a few of the girls i know have pics laying round their houses....doesnt bother me....was just who they were before

Bluejay
07-29-2005, 08:42 PM
I have the pleasure of seeing the transformation from duckling to beautiful swan,it just gets better every day!!

I can recall the distance days of the past, but there is no connection when I look at my girlfriend.

We have photo albums and video footage of my girlfriend from a baby to adulthood.

From the point of view of physical appeareance it is two seperate people, however her personality, character and general nature have remained the same, which incidently was what attracted me to her in the first place.

Lafuerza
07-29-2005, 11:51 PM
Before pictures are not relevant to me so I don't have to see 'em. But if I do I'm not disgusted by it. That fenotype doesn't exist anymore.

endo420
07-30-2005, 01:43 AM
That sounds like you have gay sex on a very regular basis.

Capable Black Man
07-30-2005, 01:55 AM
not for me

endo420
07-30-2005, 02:18 AM
being in love with a ts is amazing.

they love you back so strongly its unbelievable

How do you know when you are with a gay guy who dresses up on weekends while you are cheating on him looking at dirty pictures of shemales.

endo420
07-30-2005, 03:11 AM
Just saying that letting a man blow you 5 days a week because he dresses up on a weekend doesn't make you less gay and it doesn't make him a transsexual.

GroobySteven
07-30-2005, 04:19 AM
This is getting into the arena of labels and "on a scale 1 to 10 how gay are you".
Fact is Ossumpei has an atypical lifestyle compared to most people into tgirls for whom the facade, illusion or the fact they look in all ways but one, completely feminine.
Ossumpei do you also date genetic females?

Most people looking from the outside (who don't understand the tgirl fetish) would probably class us all in the same grouping as Ossumpei.
seanchai

partlycloudy
07-30-2005, 05:23 AM
"you gotta get off the ice, brah"

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7317/storydogchapman4nq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)