PDA

View Full Version : never knew that could happen...

diademus
06-25-2008, 07:59 AM
hi everybody,

i have the first time a feeling for a girl of this kind and iīm realy confused about myself. This headache makes me sick and tired somehow. I am afraid of telling it to all my friends and family. I love her in a special way. She is much more then just a friend.

There is a decission i have to make about my live. The heart against the creadibility and honor i migth lose. But i love this person!

regards
-dia

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Fuck credibility..they're all come around at some point (life is short)! Enjoy LOVE! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yodajazz
06-25-2008, 12:07 PM
I say go with your heart. Your love may change over time, but you will always regret it if you let someone or something else stop you from exploring happiness. Maybe this happened, so that you could teach them more tolerence and understanding. And here's an example; inter-racial marriages were still illegal in some states until 1967. There are still people who refused to accept them, but for the vast society it is accpepted and at least it is no longer against the law. Barrack Obama's parents were considered to be breaking the law in many states for having a relationship, at the time of his birth in 1960.

It's your life and your decision. But I think the saying is true; in your life, you will regret the things you didn't do over the things you did.

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Iīll tell you: do what you wanna do, but of course things are not that simple. You just gotta know your social circle boundaries.
I like trannies, even worked as an assistant production (and made some fluffing) for a video maker specialized on them. Never worry if someone on the crew would see me sucking a trannyīs dick, and some friends know about my tastes, but other friends and my family doesnīt.
Maybe Iīm not being honest, but in doing so, I think Iīm avoiding a lotta trouble. If you wanna shout your love to the world, get ready for the storm thatīll come in afterwards.

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 03:27 AM
If thereīs someone who doesnīt agree with my politics, I just have a question:
Why arenīt we here under our real names and with real pics of us?

Quiet Reflections
05-04-2009, 04:14 AM
credibility and honor? thats what you gain by following your heart, not what people take from you for disagreeing with you. in the words of Shock G. "Doowutchyalike"

fred41
05-04-2009, 04:22 AM
It's been said a million times, under a million different circumstances and will ring just as true for the next million times: "Just follow your heart".

Chuck
05-04-2009, 04:28 AM
It's not your fault. Most people don't know that one of the keys to happiness is in NOT seeking or needing the approval of others. Clearly you are not ready to explore and experience your own happiness.

Maybe it's best that you leave her alone, thus giving her the chance to find a man who will proudly love her just the way she is.

And ralph is kinda right. Where is it written that you must shout your love and devotion to the world? The only important thing is that you show it to her and experience it with her. Not all girlfriends need to be trophies to show off to family and friends.

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 04:39 AM
Yeah, follow your heart but follow your good sense too. The one whose photos Iīve posted, if I was dating her, I surely would introduce her to my mom, I doubt she would notice she was a tranny. So it competes to you to decide where you could get in trouble and where you couldnīt.
And of course, talk a lot to her about these issues. Maybe she wonīt deal with the fact she maybe is not having free transit among your circle.
But if you really love each other, youīll surely manage to get it right.

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 10:52 AM
All credit to your enthuisiasm, Ralph, but the question was asked nearly a year before you disinterred the thread-- whatever happened, I think it already did....

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Geez, youīre right. Didnīt pay attention. The guy must have taken his decision long ago. Canīt remember how I dug this topic, I really thought it was recent. Shame on me.

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Geez, youīre right. Didnīt pay attention. The guy must have taken his decision long ago. Canīt remember how I dug this topic, I really thought it was recent. Shame on me.

Ah don't worry about it, happens all the time. Sometimes it's good to see old threads exhumed.

Welcome aboard the good ship Bedlam, if nobody already extended the greeting.

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Oops double post, silly me. :oops:

bte
05-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I never understood why guys feel the need to come out and proclaim that they like transsexuals. I mean correct me if I am wrong, but transwomen consider themselves to be women. They go through this unbelievable transformation to look like women. Whether it's FFS, hormones, breast implants or SRS. I think when a guy says "Hey everoyne this is my girlfriend who is a tranny." Then in my opinon that makes the woman feel sort of less than a woman.

alyssats
05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
^ very true and nice post by bte

that also wonder me im a transsexual but honestly i feel like im a girl i dont know why sometimes guys(usually tranny chasers) makes me feel and look at me like im a guy :roll:

bte
05-04-2009, 07:21 PM

that also wonder me im a transsexual but honestly i feel like im a girl i dont know why sometimes guys(usually tranny chasers) makes me feel and look at me like im a guy :roll:

I don't the answer to your question, but I know that when I look at transwomen, I don't see a transsexual, but a woman. I mean if a transsexual go through the transformation physically and mentally, then why not acknowledge the gender that they are trying to be.

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 08:42 PM

I don't the answer to your question, but I know that when I look at transwomen, I don't see a transsexual, but a woman. I mean if a transsexual go through the transformation physically and mentally, then why not acknowledge the gender that they are trying to be.

I agree with you; what I find a little odd is that in the salvagely infamous leg-shaving thread you seem to be saying something else. I presume I picked you up wrong there.

alyssats
05-04-2009, 08:57 PM

good example of what im talking about is the thread starter
look at his post :wink:

bte
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM

I agree with you; what I find a little odd is that in the salvagely infamous leg-shaving thread you seem to be saying something else. I presume I picked you up wrong there.

Are you referring to me or Alyssa? I read the comments in the leg shaving thread, and it seems like the guy just wanted some tips.