PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you TS girls despise gay men.....Do you?

ARMANIXXX
06-25-2008, 07:35 AM
I always hear stories about how gay men, rather, the gay community, isn't really fond of transsexuals in general.

And just today I asked a TS friend of mine if she was planning to go to S.F. Gay Pride this weekend, and she responded with, "I hate being around a whole bunch of fuck'in faggots". Actual word for word quote, btw.

So, I was just curious if there were other girls here that might endear some of the same sentiments.

Feel free to keep it real, thanks.

:wink:

justatransgirl
06-25-2008, 09:27 AM

melissacarter
06-25-2008, 03:47 PM
It's not that I hate them, it's that I'm indifferent to them just like any other heterosexual. I feel uncomfortable at gay bars. It's not my world.

Politically, the T is being added to the GLB coalition and that I hate. That will sink our boat. We cannot be grouped with gays and lesbians because thats not what we are. And if we try to ride their coattails on the political bandwagon we will be viewed by the general public as an offshoot of the gay community. That is the kiss of death and for sure no one will truly understand what we're about.

Transgender is about identity, not sexuality. G & L is about sexual preference and lifestyle.

Dinand
06-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I always hear stories about how gay men, rather, the gay community, isn't really fond of transsexuals in general.
I think that's because they're only into men and they think tgirls should have stayed men so they could have their chance or something????

RangeHova
06-25-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm not a TS but I can see why so many of the TS women have issues with gay men. I have seen so many gay men treat TS women in a negative way. In going to gay clubs I can't count how many times a guy has approached me and when I informed them that I was only into TS girls they damn near vomited.

I think many gay men hate the fact that TS women can be put on a pedestal guys, especially 'straight' one.

Some of it is flat out jealousy, some of it is a rejection to the public's association with femininity and gay, some of it is that they see buy into the myth that TS women as men who don't want to accept the fact that they are just gay men.

Some TS women have an automatic rejection of gay men just because they need to distance themselves from that world due to the fact that many people automatically lump them as being on in the same. True TS women ARE NOT gay men so some rejection of that is makes sense.

SexxxyJade
06-25-2008, 08:34 PM
i love me sum gays.

Tomfurbs
06-25-2008, 08:36 PM
I hate straight people.

tsmandy
06-25-2008, 10:40 PM
i love me sum gays.

Hell yeah!

So I'm debating right now whether I should stick around SF for the Trans march on Friday (I'll be going to a couple of parties tonight and tomorrow) or whether I should just get an early start on my drive home Friday...Anyways, there's a trans march as part of pride, and that is really wonderful in my opinion.

Anyways, everyone knows gay people party in style.

slinky
06-25-2008, 11:39 PM
This Sunday my entire neighborhood will be gayer than a 3 dollar bill.