06-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Who cares.....

if I'm late to work thanks to some asshole who gets in a car wreck
while talking on his cell phone

who cares.....

If I feel weak at work thanks to not having any cold water around
it was 105 today

who cares......

if I'm gaining weight and every time I try to lose I gain more!

who cares.....

If gas is at $4.05 a gallon and It costs me $140.00 to fill my truck tank
and it lasts only 2 weeks

who cares......

if every time I drive thou tacl bell and the prices keep going up

who cares.....

if my my paycheck stays the same month after month
with no pay rise in sight!

who cares.......

if you drive thou a intersection and it's a yellow then red light
and you get your picture taken and get a ticket in the mail
for $95.00

who cares.......

if you like to run around the house naked trying to stay cool

who cares......

if the people you work with are lazy and you have to work
extra time to get the job done

who cares......

when you go outside to your car and there's bird shit all over it
after you just washed it!

who cares......

if you like looking at transgender girls and wonder if your gay or not

who cares......

if your getting poor and poorer everyday
only to watch the rich get richer!

Yes, it's been a bad week

time for a long nap and maybe when I wake up
life might change NOT!

:D Ed

El Nino
06-25-2008, 02:09 AM
Hahaha, I'm feelin' ya bro.

chefmike
06-25-2008, 03:15 AM
Who cares.....

who cares.....

it was 105 today

who cares......

who cares.....

who cares......

who cares.....

who cares.......

for $95.00

who cares.......

who cares......

who cares......

who cares......

who cares......

life might change NOT!

SMDH...yeah, it really sounds like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, francis. :roll: God forbid that you should ever have a really serious crisis in your life, you whiny bitch.

chefmike
06-25-2008, 03:18 AM
This from the jackass who also started a thread about buying a gun because he was being intimidated by panhandlers...what a schmuck.

TrueBeauty TS
06-25-2008, 03:25 AM
who cares.......

for $95.00

Hey, just be glad you didn't do that in Los Angeles. That ticket in the mail would cost you $361.

thx1138
06-25-2008, 05:27 AM
@bat 1: if you think your life is fucked up now wait till bush attacks Iran and crude oil goes to $200+ a bbl. : http://www.rense.com/general82/debat.htm

TomSelis
06-25-2008, 05:34 AM
.......YEAH!

SexxxyJade
06-25-2008, 05:47 AM
Hey Tom, long time...wink

Felicia Katt
06-25-2008, 06:18 AM
You could maybe have a little less whine with your cheese if you didn't complain about getting fat with one breath, and the high price of Taco Bell with the next? LOL

meow

FK

Trogdor
06-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Funny, when I said oil would hit over $100 a barrel, people laughed at me. :roll:

For the oil, as well as everything going up in price, here's what ya do.

Now Opec is not running outta oil, they are not in low supply ( you dont make billions and billions in profit alone when you have a scarce resource, no matter how much demand there is, and the demand right now is not even high. It's just the camel fuckers over there wanting more money, simple. ), I think it's time for another boston tea party. I say we go on board an oil ship, dress like arab sheiks, and dump the barrels overboard. :wink:

Also, with high prices and the goverment and polticians doing nothing, I say it's time to kick their asses. You don't bite the hands that feed you, and we feed them all the time, and we are their bosses, not vice versa ( awaits the gasps of shock from that line. ), and I say it's time for people to wake up, raise hell at the politicians and tell them shape up or you're outta here!

Any one else think the same?

El Nino
06-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Hellz yeah... OVERDUE

bulldog
06-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Who cares.....

who cares.....

it was 105 today

who cares......

who cares.....

who cares......

who cares.....

who cares.......

for $95.00

who cares.......

who cares......

who cares......

who cares......

who cares......

life might change NOT!

Welcome to the land of the free my friend :D lol, things will improve

melissacarter
06-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Funny, when I said oil would hit over $100 a barrel, people laughed at me.

It was less than three years ago business analysts were making a big to-do about a barrel of oil breaking $40.00. $40!

Don't forget Exxon-Mobil makes record-breaking profits each and every consecutive quarter. Don't forget the Bush family is in bed with the Saudis and part of this gas crisis. Don't forget Cheney's Haliburton continues to make millions of dolllars a day in Iraq. That's money that could have been used to create a real economic stimulus not those candy ass $600 checks that did nothing.

I never cease to be amazed at how we the American people see how we're getting fucked and bend over to take it deeper. In many countries people would take to the streets and demand immediate change. In this country we complain at the water cooler then get back in our SUV's after work. I'm just trying to figure out when exactly were our balls cut off?

needsum
06-25-2008, 04:54 PM
It's because life is way too easy for us anymore. We climb into our big cars drive a half a block to target to get anything and everything we don't need, along with that gallon of milk we did need, then go for a starbucks or dunkin' donuts, spend $120 to fill the tank, and put it all on the credit card.

We all work hard, pay bills and do what we have to do to get through life. But it seems that as things are made easier and easier for us, we tend to get lazier and lazier in our attention to the more important things. A "convenient" society is what we've become. Before long it will all implode. I don't know just how, but I'm waiting for it to happen. We can't be so soft and think it'll last forever.

TomSelis
06-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm just trying to figure out when exactly were our balls cut off?

I'm pretty sure it was when Hippies became Yuppies.

Trogdor
06-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Funny, when I said oil would hit over $100 a barrel, people laughed at me.

It was less than three years ago business analysts were making a big to-do about a barrel of oil breaking $40.00. $40!

Don't forget Exxon-Mobil makes record-breaking profits each and every consecutive quarter. Don't forget the Bush family is in bed with the Saudis and part of this gas crisis. Don't forget Cheney's Haliburton continues to make millions of dolllars a day in Iraq. That's money that could have been used to create a real economic stimulus not those candy ass $600 checks that did nothing.

I never cease to be amazed at how we the American people see how we're getting fucked and bend over to take it deeper. In many countries people would take to the streets and demand immediate change. In this country we complain at the water cooler then get back in our SUV's after work. I'm just trying to figure out when exactly were our balls cut off?

So long as they got their beer, American Idol, cell phones, and SUV's, they won't care....not till they can aford them, anyhow.

I think it's cause everyone's so tired. I mean Americans are working more and more and more....we work more hours, get less time time and less vacations than anyone else pretty much. And people can't do anything when they are so worn out and such. I think it's deliberately done, making us work our asses off so we are too tired to do anything.

Also, I think we outta tear a page from Romania. Chalcesku was the guy who ran communist Romania, and in 1989, the people, who were sick of his shit, revolted. They stormed the place, got him and his, and later took both of them out and shot them.

I think they had the right idea. And it better be done soon, cause not only will things got worse, we're gonna wind up getting controled by either China or the Arab oil guys.

needsum
06-25-2008, 10:28 PM
We need to end our dependancy on foreign oil, but in the meantime, while we develop newer alternatives to petroleum fuels, we need to drill on our own soil for our own oil, and fuck those rag head bastards and this whole oil bullshit system we have now.

drill on our own soil damnit!!!

It'd be great if the new president, whoever the fuck it is, decided to put a deadline on the useage of fossil fuels as a mianstay of our energy requirement. Say 10 years, we have to have a mainstream source of clean, readily available energy to replace gasoline for our cars. And have some sort of penalty to be paid if it isn't done. Not by the consumer, but by those responsible for providing the consumer with the end product.