PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this bullshit straight.....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Dr. Girlfriend got that voice from cigarettes?!?
and
she is NOT a M2F?!?

SMH

loki
06-24-2008, 09:09 AM
and
she is NOT a M2F?!?

SMH I can say no from personal experience. She is hung like a Artogeia brassicae. And all i can say is does my butt tickle.

Legend
06-24-2008, 09:29 AM
and
she is NOT a M2F?!?

SMH

Yup,but it's no telling their orginally plans were probably to have her as a transsexual and made up that cigarette plot to throw it away,i bet brock remains suspicious though.

bulldog
06-24-2008, 10:52 AM
well well well well, look who popped up from the dead, lol, some of us here had written you off as dead JW :P welcome back man, lol, now we can finally have some interesting topics and knowledgable comments on here again/

Ben

SinthiaTV
06-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Dr. Girlfriend is hot, but I'd rather look like Triana...

Tomfurbs
06-24-2008, 07:22 PM
She has confessed her secret to "THE MONARCH!". And he seems ok with it (OMG Tranny Chaser Lulz!!!!)

But we are still in the dark.

So...cigarettes...or massive dong. 'Tis the question.

Megas
06-24-2008, 07:44 PM
She has confessed her secret to "THE MONARCH!". And he seems ok with it (OMG Tranny Chaser Lulz!!!!)

But we are still in the dark.

So...cigarettes...or massive dong. 'Tis the question.How is this for a first post?

The secret that she told Monarch was that she applied for duoship to the Guild.

Tomfurbs
06-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Yep.

You outgeek me Megas.

Kudos. :lol:

thezodiac
06-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Dr. Girlfreind's looks and voice is based on Jackeline Onassis Kennedy 'Jackie O." She had a deep voice, but not as deep as Dr. Grilfriend's (obviously). In the extras from season one Rusty claims that Dr. Girlfriend is "100% all woman." Both Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer have stated that Dr. Girlfriend is a woman as well. Brock doubts that "Manwich," as he affectionately calls Dr. Girlfriend is really a woman, as he asked The Monarch whether there are scars down there or not.

BBaggins06
06-24-2008, 08:59 PM
NERD ALERT!!!

:screwy :screwy :screwy :slimer :slimer :slimer

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-25-2008, 10:55 AM
well well well well, look who popped up from the dead, lol, some of us here had written you off as dead JW :P welcome back man, lol, now we can finally have some interesting topics and knowledgable comments on here again/

Ben

The board seems to have thrived without the cynical sarcasm of the Black Label.

I'm off to Hawaii on Friday...............so looking forward to it.

bulldog
06-25-2008, 11:04 AM

Ben

The board seems to have thrived without the cynical sarcasm of the Black Label.

I'm off to Hawaii on Friday...............so looking forward to it.

AGAIN?!?!? isnt that where you went last time? you found a woman didnt you you lucky devil :P lol enjoy man and I dont know bout thrived, lol the subjects are kinda *cough* limited

Ben

DirtySouth
06-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Did someone say nerd? :D

I try to keep up with the show also, I did see the episode stating she got her voice from smoking, but I think that was part of the running gag. I thought her name and character were associated with her being a TS...long before I thought there was a discussion about it online.