PDA

View Full Version : ex US military don on their tin foil hats

thx1138
06-24-2008, 03:59 AM
http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/99-americas/3865-usa-military-officers-challenge-official-account-of-september-11.html Are they now working for Alex Jones?

chefmike
06-24-2008, 06:18 AM
http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/99-americas/3865-usa-military-officers-challenge-official-account-of-september-11.html Are they now working for Alex Jones?

They certainly sound hysterical enough to be working for Alex Jones. But you should know that. As far as pilots and their opinions go, my brother-in-law is a former Air Force pilot who now flies for Delta and the Air National Guard. Big fucking deal. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be a pilot, and opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

El Nino
06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Its not really an opinion as it stands in affirmation with vast quantities of empirical and circumstantial evidence. Google Bush and Bin Ladens. Google, Norad stand down on 911. ETC...You can take it from there.

Chef, who are you working for? LOL

chefmike
06-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Its not really an opinion as it stands in affirmation with vast quantities of empirical and circumstantial evidence. Google Bush and Bin Ladens. Google, Norad stand down on 911. ETC...You can take it from there.

Chef, who are you working for? LOL

I don't work for any political party or government agency. I also don't fall for any and every batshit crazy conspiracy theory that comes along. Unlike yourself.

“In fact, one thing that I have noticed . . . is that all of these conspiracy theories depend on the perpetrators being endlessly clever. I think you'll find the facts also work if you assume the believer is endlessly stupid.”

thx1138
06-25-2008, 05:21 AM
I wonder if anyone actually reads any of ChefMike's "rebuttals". Maybe we should take a poll.

chefmike
06-25-2008, 03:57 PM
You should be extremely grateful that anyone even bothers to respond to any of your plethora of asinine threads.