PDA

View Full Version : Boston area party's clubs

BiancaStJames
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM
I am going to be in boston for a few weeks this summer and was wondering if people could let me know about tranny partys and clubs.. I am looking to work so contact would be appercaited...

private message me or email or message me.......

xoxoxo
Bianca
www.myspace.com/biancastjames

Ecstatic
06-24-2008, 02:23 AM
Jacques is the TS club in Boston, located at Piedmont and Broadway one block south of Stuart St in the the Theatre District. It's been there since the 1930's and has continually featured drag shows since the mid-70s. It's the only club of its kind in Boston.

For the past few years, it's also been a very popular scene for bachelorette parties on Friday and Saturday nights, running I think two complete shows both nights. This has cut into the old TS scene quite a bit, but it's still the top club for both TGs and their admirers to connect.

BiancaStJames
06-24-2008, 05:38 AM
Jacques is the TS club in Boston, located at Piedmont and Broadway one block south of Stuart St in the the Theatre District. It's been there since the 1930's and has continually featured drag shows since the mid-70s. It's the only club of its kind in Boston.

For the past few years, it's also been a very popular scene for bachelorette parties on Friday and Saturday nights, running I think two complete shows both nights. This has cut into the old TS scene quite a bit, but it's still the top club for both TGs and their admirers to connect.

Thanks for the help if anyone knows of any others let me know

xoxo
Bianca StJames

2754tim
06-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Go To Machine...............