PDA

View Full Version : Q&A - Ask Danielle Anything !!!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-22-2008, 11:22 PM
I usually receive a ton of emails, not just fan mail. I am talking about people seeking advice and just info on anything from "How do i tell my girlfriend " to " Who do you go for hormones " etc...

Here is your chance to do it and also help someone who has the same question you may have and yet remain anonymous. Ask me anything except financial advice LOL and remember that the final decision is the one that is made based on your own experiences.

XOXO

__________________________________________________ ___________

Q: I'm a transvestite and no longer happy with my body and the way I am so in fact i'm trapped in man's body.
I made an appoitment with my doctor to have some hormones and to have breasts and a more real feminine body etc.

I'm not living as a female yet so here's go my question; did you lived as a transvestite (guy dressed in females clothes) before you became a sexy shemale and afterwards a full-time female?

A: Yes, I lived a gay lifestyle prior to my transition. In fact, 1 year after my first hormone shot I contemplated going back to being a boy. But after I went through the correct transition methods the well trained professionals diagnosed me as having Gender issues. I also noticed I was alot happier as a woman then a man. It was ultimately a personal decision that was right for me. I waited 2 years to have implants and 6 to have SRS. I also lived for like a year as a boy wearing heavy sweaters to hide my breast tissue. Very difficult in the summer. I was extremely confused, lets just say. When the time is right you will know. Don't rush or push anything. Let time be your guide and trust your soul.

What also helped me alot were self help books. You can find those at Borders or Amazon. Books that deal with your 6th sense, listening to yourself, intuition, the voice within...what ever...

Hope it all helped...

Here is some research Material that May help:

What does it mean to "feel like a woman" or to "feel like a man????" I personally feel that my transsexuality is more about feeling uncomfortable being viewed as a man (gender dysphoria) than being happy about being viewed as a woman (gender euphoria). I am not the only transsexual with this view of gender identity conflict. Yet we were excluded from Blanchard's transsexual sample and even his full sample. Excluding those transsexuals who's gender incongruence focuses on not being our biological sex is only likely to over-estimate the proportion of transsexuals who have especially strong longings (including sexual fantasies) of being our target sex.

A second way Ray Blanchard selected participants creates another more subtle bias. When Blanchard assigned transsexuals to sexual orientation groups and compared their rates of autogynephilic fantasies, he naturally used the 212 participants who were transsexual. But when he defined the construct of autogynephilia (using a factor analysis), he used all 302 participants who had ever felt like woman (such as only when cross-dressed). Just because the "core autogynephilia scale" is a single unified construct among this larger sample does not mean it is also a single unified construct among transsexuals. One consequence of Blanchard's model is that cross-dressers and "non-homosexual" transsexuals are different by degree instead of kind. Yet by assuming the same constructs would apply to both transsexuals and cross-dressers before the factor analysis, he begs the question about this issue.

rvince
06-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Since you recently experienced your first orgasm with female genitals, can you explain to penis equiped people how is the "female orgasm" compared to the "male orgasm" ? (better? different in which way? lasting longer?)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-22-2008, 11:37 PM
As a man I never enjoyed the moments before the orgasm. It was usually just a release. I guess now I feel it longer and it is deeper. More like a warm sensation in your groin that gets hotter and hotter and it just explodes. I am not sure I can describe it word for word of how much better it is. I guess deeper and stronger is the answer. I just layed there immobile for about 15 minutes after.

javaikky
06-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Are you ever visiting Nashville?

We all think your the bomb diggity down here, and we think you should visit so we can all party Nashville style!

Ps: drinks and food on us locals. To quote Jack Black," There is no charge for awesomnes!"

Odelay
06-22-2008, 11:44 PM
I have an online TS friend from the Philippines. She has just about saved enough for breast implant surgery and is contemplating taking a trip to Thailand for the surgery rather than having a filipino surgeon do the task. How does she go about finding the most reputable and/or gifted surgeons in Thailand? Any pitfalls to avoid?

bkkldby
06-23-2008, 12:39 AM
edited:

i apologize DANIELLE this was intended to be a PM, i clicked the wrong button.

hondarobot
06-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Ask any question, eh? Hmmm. OK, here's a kinda interesting one:

If you were put in a position where AVN asked you to plan and execute the next AVN Adult Awards ceremonies, and you could make any changes you wanted to any aspect of the awards (categories, how winners were chosen, basically anything), and given an unlimited budget, would you accept the offer, and if so what would you do?

blueeyedsparrow36
06-23-2008, 01:42 AM
Have you been out knickerless yet? Are you likely to do this more often now?

Would love to know

xx

lysergicbliss
06-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Do you still go to Brazil or you never travel back there after you came to America?

After all this years, do you still speak portuguese fluently?

BrendaQG
06-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Some interesting scientific statements there. Let's toss in a bit of sceptical devils advocate. :twisted:

Ok. Since you bring up Dr. Blanchard's ideas I have two questions for you.

As a non scientist do you think that personal attacks such as those against Blanchard or Bailey are the best way to settle scientific questions. (I know the answer is no. Ideally a person's personal business has nothing to do with their work even if it does pointing out facts/further study should be enough to invalidate the invalid or bolster the correct. I just wonder what you think, in your own words? Why do you think what you do?)

Second. Have you heard of this study done in the neatherlands specifically to address concerns of the type you wrote yourself over Dr Blanchard's theories.

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance
Yolanda L.S. Smith a, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen a,b, A.J. Kuiper c,d,
Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis (http://akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical _and_theoretical_significance.pdf)

Abstract
The present study was designed to investigate whether transsexuals can be validly subdivided into subtypes on the basis of
sexual orientation, and whether differences between subtypes of transsexuals are similar for male-to-female (MF) and femaleto-
male transsexuals (FMs). Within a large transsexual sample (n =187), homosexual and nonhomosexual subjects were
compared on a number of characteristics before the start of treatment. Differences within MF and FM groups were also
investigated. Homosexual transsexuals were found to be younger when applying for sex reassignment, reported a stronger
cross-gender identity in childhood, had a more convincing cross-gender appearance, and functioned psychologically better than
nonhomosexual transsexuals. Moreover, a lower percentage of the homosexual transsexuals reported being (or having been)
married and sexually aroused while cross-dressing. The pattern of findings was different for MFs and FMs. No differences
between homosexuals and nonhomosexuals were found in height, weight, or body mass index. A distinction between subtypes
of transsexuals on the basis of sexual orientation seems theoretically and clinically meaningful. The results support the notion
that in the two groups different factors influence the decision to apply for sex reassignment. The more vulnerable
nonhomosexual transsexuals may particularly benefit from additional professional guidance before and/or during treatment. (Emphasis added by me)

If Dr. Blanchard's theory has no merit explain that finding. Or for that matter how about all the published, peer reviewed scientific papers you will find links to and references for here. Many of which support at least some aspect of Dr. Blanchard's theory. Going as far back as Benjamin's "Transsexual Phenomenon" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_transsexual#References) (That page is no pro Blanchard rag. The other main person who worked on it is well known to be no "supporter" of that theory.)

Perico_
06-23-2008, 03:45 AM
- edited -

archie8132
06-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Danielle, I must ask.... will you do a full photo shoot/ video to show the world the "new and improved Danielle"?

bubbski
06-23-2008, 06:40 AM
My question for Danielle is a tough one: If you were running for the President of the United States, would you

a) permit or

b) prevent - trials for war crimes in the World Court at the Hague in the Netherlands for members of the Bush Administration, Including the President, Vice President, former Defence Secretary Rumsfeldt, and others that actively sought to undermine the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions in regards to the treatment of prisoners, conventions that the United States is a signatory and has ratified.

Hey, you said we could ask ANYTHING!!!!! And I toyed with the idea of putting this in the OT section...but again..."ask....anything...."

Others are welcome to chime in.

Otherwise, Danielle: What flavour Pinkberry is your favourite:
a) Original
b) Green Tea or
c) Coffee?

Realgirls4me
06-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Danielle,

I have found my niche. Here's what I believe is my ticket to great fortune. It came to me once after having half of a PB&J sandwich slip out of my hand and onto the floor (Damn that gravity!) just missing my pet cat that was walking by. Do you think it pan out?

I plan on developing some sort of cross twixt a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cat -- DON'T LEAVE! HEAR ME OUT NOW, WOMAN. Yes, a sandwich which can right itself should it ever slip from one's hands. Not just will the jelly not hit the floor face first, but think of all the clean ups one will avoid. :)

Again: Do you think there will be much of a market for such a thing? Advise please. :)

Ralph Lauren
06-23-2008, 07:52 AM
If trannies were from another planet, what planet would you theorize they came from and why?

cantos03
06-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Since you said anything (you've been in the adult entertainment industry, and on both ends of sex, so I thought you'd have an interesting perspective)...

Any advice for a shy, 23 year old virgin?

Any ideas ;) ?

Fox
06-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Ask you anything?

Where do you see mankind in 100-200 years? Dead or thriving more then than ever before? Or the same?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:11 AM
My question for Danielle is a tough one: If you were running for the President of the United States, would you

a) permit or

b) prevent - trials for war crimes in the World Court at the Hague in the Netherlands for members of the Bush Administration, Including the President, Vice President, former Defence Secretary Rumsfeldt, and others that actively sought to undermine the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions in regards to the treatment of prisoners, conventions that the United States is a signatory and has ratified.

Hey, you said we could ask ANYTHING!!!!! And I toyed with the idea of putting this in the OT section...but again..."ask....anything...."

Others are welcome to chime in.

Otherwise, Danielle: What flavour Pinkberry is your favourite:
a) Original
b) Green Tea or
c) Coffee?

__________________________________________________ __________

A: I like coffee - I am Brasilian. But sometimes I like my green tea. I don't go to pink Berry - I go to ColdStone.

I am highly against war. I was watching on the news that the prisoners from Guantanamo bay were fighting their convictions, and I think with all reason. I am not sure we have any reasonable evidence on a lot of those people. I think they should mind their own business and if we only defended our country a little better we wouldn't be in this mess. But hopefully the new president will fix things .... I doubt it. I don't really like politics. It makes my brain hurt. I am for the people. Always have been.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:13 AM

We all think your the bomb diggity down here, and we think you should visit so we can all party Nashville style!

Ps: drinks and food on us locals. To quote Jack Black," There is no charge for awesomnes!"

I don't travel anymore sweets, I am retired. But if the light bill gets shut off you can count on me.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Danielle,

I have found my niche. Here's what I believe is my ticket to great fortune. It came to me once after having half of a PB&J sandwich slip out of my hand and onto the floor (Damn that gravity!) just missing my pet cat that was walking by. Do you think it pan out?

I plan on developing some sort of cross twixt a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cat -- DON'T LEAVE! HEAR ME OUT NOW, WOMAN. Yes, a sandwich which can right itself should it ever slip from one's hands. Not just will the jelly not hit the floor face first, but think of all the clean ups one will avoid. :)

Again: Do you think there will be much of a market for such a thing? Advise please. :)

Nope because people are educating themselves on a more nutricional diet everyday. I hope more and more people will eat better. So maybe if you used Organic Materials or Splenda?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I have an online TS friend from the Philippines. She has just about saved enough for breast implant surgery and is contemplating taking a trip to Thailand for the surgery rather than having a filipino surgeon do the task. How does she go about finding the most reputable and/or gifted surgeons in Thailand? Any pitfalls to avoid?

Are you asking about breast surgery or SRS?

Best breast doctor is Dr. Leonard Gray of San Francisco. Also did Jennifer Paris' boobies.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
Ask any question, eh? Hmmm. OK, here's a kinda interesting one:

If you were put in a position where AVN asked you to plan and execute the next AVN Adult Awards ceremonies, and you could make any changes you wanted to any aspect of the awards (categories, how winners were chosen, basically anything), and given an unlimited budget, would you accept the offer, and if so what would you do?

Fuck AVN man. I am over them and very bitter for losing! lol

I would not accept. All I am hearing from the AVN awards is that it has been downfall the last couple of years.

My work reflects my desire to please. Not AVN and critics but the fantasy of many cock suckers.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:21 AM
If trannies were from another planet, what planet would you theorize they came from and why?

Well... There is a constelation right between Scorpio and Sagitarius, forgot what it is called. It falls right in the middle of the 2. A planet somewhere in there I presume. Somewhere undiscovered.

Or simply Uranus ( Get it??? )

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Some interesting scientific statements there. Let's toss in a bit of sceptical devils advocate. :twisted:

As a non scientist do you think that personal attacks such as those against Blanchard or Bailey are the best way to settle scientific questions. (I know the answer is no. Ideally a person's personal business has nothing to do with their work even if it does pointing out facts/further study should be enough to invalidate the invalid or bolster the correct. I just wonder what you think, in your own words? Why do you think what you do?)

Second. Have you heard of this study done in the neatherlands specifically to address concerns of the type you wrote yourself over Dr Blanchard's theories.

Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis (http://akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical _and_theoretical_significance.pdf)

Abstract
The present study was designed to investigate whether transsexuals can be validly subdivided into subtypes on the basis of
sexual orientation, and whether differences between subtypes of transsexuals are similar for male-to-female (MF) and femaleto-
male transsexuals (FMs). Within a large transsexual sample (n =187), homosexual and nonhomosexual subjects were
compared on a number of characteristics before the start of treatment. Differences within MF and FM groups were also
investigated. Homosexual transsexuals were found to be younger when applying for sex reassignment, reported a stronger
cross-gender identity in childhood, had a more convincing cross-gender appearance, and functioned psychologically better than
nonhomosexual transsexuals. Moreover, a lower percentage of the homosexual transsexuals reported being (or having been)
married and sexually aroused while cross-dressing. The pattern of findings was different for MFs and FMs. No differences
between homosexuals and nonhomosexuals were found in height, weight, or body mass index. A distinction between subtypes
of transsexuals on the basis of sexual orientation seems theoretically and clinically meaningful. The results support the notion
that in the two groups different factors influence the decision to apply for sex reassignment. The more vulnerable
nonhomosexual transsexuals may particularly benefit from additional professional guidance before and/or during treatment. (Emphasis added by me)

If Dr. Blanchard's theory has no merit explain that finding. Or for that matter how about all the published, peer reviewed scientific papers you will find links to and references for here. Many of which support at least some aspect of Dr. Blanchard's theory. Going as far back as Benjamin's "Transsexual Phenomenon" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_transsexual#References) (That page is no pro Blanchard rag. The other main person who worked on it is well known to be no "supporter" of that theory.)

Dr. Blanchard should be stripped of his medical license for allowing his personal feelings intrude in his practice.

Gmanfromthechi
06-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Danille, in another one of your posts you wrote about your first vaginal orgasm. Call u explain what was different? And also, when you came, was it clear fluid? or normal ejaculatory fluid?

partlycloudy
06-23-2008, 10:04 AM
danielle, what's the shadiest tranny story you know? also, how come you and vicki aren't bff anymore?

:popcorn

Gmanfromthechi
06-23-2008, 10:47 AM
partly cloudy you are sooo gorgeous <33

DarkVision
06-23-2008, 11:54 AM
How much money have you made from starring in movies?

angie
06-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Danielle, congratulations on your SRS and newfound orgasm ability !

On your post-op blog, you posted a photo displaying your new womanhood, with a very happy, serene look on your face - could you post that again at some point ?

Needless to say, I love your smile !

London Guy
06-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Danielle

Who's going to win Euro 2008?

BrendaQG
06-23-2008, 01:56 PM

Abstract

Dr. Blanchard should be stripped of his medical license for allowing his personal feelings intrude in his practice.

What are you talking about? Did you mean to write Dr. Bailey? He is the one I know of being accused of becoming personally involved with one of the ladies he wrote about?

That brings me to another question or two. How do you feel about that aspect of the whole BBL affair? Why should it be a bad thing that a "straight white man" (Bailey) would want to have sex with a beautiful transsexual? I mean, isn't it kind of self defeating to use that as a way of discrediting him. What then does that say to society about other men who would have sex with a pos-op transsexual (as the transsexual in question would have been at the point in time that they would have had sex. If you read Alice Dreger's report it seems that "Junita" told Ajelica Kieltyka, that Dr. Bailey could not perform. lol)

For the record I have my own theory about all of this. I formulated it in a totally mathematical way in the tradition of "mathematical psychology". (http://www.scientificblogging.com/quantum_gravity/blog/science_through_rose_colored_glasses_agendas_in_se xology_and_how_math_can_shed_new_light) Months after I published it on my science blog. A important prediction of my theory was confirmed in an experiment. (http://www.scientificblogging.com/quantum_gravity/blog/quantum_theory_applied_to_the_mind_of_a_transsexua l_confirmed_by_experiment) I personally find the theories of traditional psychology to be generally far too subjective, and speculative, to be given the same weight as a theory in a more mathematical field. Basically I put about as much stock in BBL theory as I do in any part of psychology which is not saying much.

So Don't get on my case calling me a "Bailey supporter". I just dont think k the man deserved to be lynched.

bkkldby
06-23-2008, 02:37 PM

Best breast doctor is Dr. Leonard Gray of San Francisco. Also did Jennifer Paris' boobies.

and who did your vaginoplasty? i see a reference on another thread to Thailand but i do not see a Dr. listed.

i have a few friends here who are saving up for theirs, and they keep talking about going to the Pratunam Clinic in BKK, but that doc gets very low scores and is not board certified according to everyone but himself.

i do not want them to make a mistake that is for life.

thanks.

lordworm
06-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Are you ever going to have anal again?

javaikky
06-23-2008, 05:42 PM

I don't travel anymore sweets, I am retired. But if the light bill gets shut off you can count on me.

I meant for fun =p.

You don't have to be working to take road trips= p.

Good to see your retired though. Someday I shall follow suite, sooner than later, if the lottery gods bless me!

hondarobot
06-23-2008, 05:45 PM
The questions are starting to pile up, here. I'll add to the work load:

When I was in high school, a friend of mine and I went to ask his dad for some money. We were standing in his garage while his father was working on a motorcycle, back to us, and my friend asked if he could get $50. Without turning around to even look at us, or pause in what he was doing, his dad asked the following question:

"Troy, did you walk to school, or did you carry your lunch?"

We didn't ask for an explanation, and we didn't get any money. We walked out of the garage asking each other what the hell that question meant. I've wondered about that for years. Can you explain what a response like that could possibly have meant? For the record, my friend never walked to school or carried a lunch at all, just to make things more confusing. Maybe he was just telling his son he was lazy, I honestly don't know.

:?

Tomfurbs
06-23-2008, 05:56 PM
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Justawannabe
06-23-2008, 06:06 PM
For the record on the whole Bailey thing...

No one is saying that his having sex (or trying to) with a pretty trans person is the issue, it's that he in theory was having sex with someone whose response he is studying and on a topic in which his own sense of identity may become involved.

How important is it for him to believe that the person he is interested in is a 'real woman' or a 'man in a dress'. Depending on his personality it could influence his thinking in either direction, more so when he looks at someone who is validating his own sense of identity one way or the other.

That doesn't mean he did anything wrong or that it actually did alter his results or analysis of them, but the appearance is there of the possibility that it did. It damages his appearance of objectivity and professionalism.

A bit like in big business... if you sleep with your secretary expect to get fired, not because it actually did the company any harm, but because proving it didn't is going to be very hard, and very expensive.

In this case, they have to do the whole study again, without someone getting involved with a subject to prove everything was on the up and up. And then they have to prove that the new study (and it's analysis) was not unduly slanted by exposure to the previous one.

Like you said, don't want the guy to get a raw deal (lynching), but he made a cardinal mistake in judgment by swimming in the pool he was studying. (He couldn't find a girl who was not part of the program?) He may not deserve a lynching, but he definitely deserves to have his judgment questioned in that particular case, and have appropriate career consequences applied.

Sean

Justawannabe
06-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Sorry about the previous long post... off topic...

Sean

I love tits
06-23-2008, 06:07 PM
do you escort

skaterboisandiego
06-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Ok, this is a weird one. If your lover asked you to use a strap on, would you? Considering you got SRS, I'd imagine that you wouldn't want another wang down there ;)

bubbski
06-23-2008, 06:33 PM

I'll answer that one - "....the coconut's tropical" and "It could grip it by the husk"

Top Ten of the BEST movies EVER.

Deepdarkfucker
06-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Damn I love you Danielle!

tsmandy
06-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Do you like having your hair pulled?

KirstenH
06-23-2008, 09:27 PM
I usually receive a ton of emails, not just fan mail. I am talking about people seeking advice and just info on anything from "How do i tell my girlfriend " to " Who do you go for hormones " etc...

Here is your chance to do it and also help someone who has the same question you may have and yet remain anonymous. Ask me anything except financial advice LOL and remember that the final decision is the one that is made based on your own experiences.

XOXO

Q: I'm a transvestite and no longer happy with my body and the way I am so in fact i'm trapped in man's body.
I made an appoitment with my doctor to have some hormones and to have breasts and a more real feminine body etc.

I'm not living as a female yet so here's go my question; did you lived as a transvestite (guy dressed in females clothes) before you became a sexy shemale and afterwards a full-time female?

A: Yes, I lived a gay lifestyle prior to my transition. In fact, 1 year after my first hormone shot I contemplated going back to being a boy. But after I went through the correct transition methods the well trained professionals diagnosed me as having Gender issues. I also noticed I was alot happier as a woman then a man. It was ultimately a personal decision that was right for me. I waited 2 years to have implants and 6 to have SRS. I also lived for like a year as a boy wearing heavy sweaters to hide my breast tissue. Very difficult in the summer. I was extremely confused, lets just say. When the time is right you will know. Don't rush or push anything. Let time be your guide and trust your soul.

What also helped me alot were self help books. You can find those at Borders or Amazon. Books that deal with your 6th sense, listening to yourself, intuition, the voice within...what ever...

Hope it all helped...

Here is some research Material that May help:

What does it mean to "feel like a woman" or to "feel like a man????" I personally feel that my transsexuality is more about feeling uncomfortable being viewed as a man (gender dysphoria) than being happy about being viewed as a woman (gender euphoria). I am not the only transsexual with this view of gender identity conflict. Yet we were excluded from Blanchard's transsexual sample and even his full sample. Excluding those transsexuals who's gender incongruence focuses on not being our biological sex is only likely to over-estimate the proportion of transsexuals who have especially strong longings (including sexual fantasies) of being our target sex.

A second way Ray Blanchard selected participants creates another more subtle bias. When Blanchard assigned transsexuals to sexual orientation groups and compared their rates of autogynephilic fantasies, he naturally used the 212 participants who were transsexual. But when he defined the construct of autogynephilia (using a factor analysis), he used all 302 participants who had ever felt like woman (such as only when cross-dressed). Just because the "core autogynephilia scale" is a single unified construct among this larger sample does not mean it is also a single unified construct among transsexuals. One consequence of Blanchard's model is that cross-dressers and "non-homosexual" transsexuals are different by degree instead of kind. Yet by assuming the same constructs would apply to both transsexuals and cross-dressers before the factor analysis, he begs the question about this issue.

Thanks for the answer hun, very interesting stuff and now i know what to do. (more or less) :) :wink:

at the age of late 30's i'm quite sure who I am and what i want to become.
How I feel in daily life and I do feel, think and live as a female and not like a male.

Have one more question for you; do you think i'm allready to old for hormones etc?

gunn
06-23-2008, 09:30 PM
As a man I never enjoyed the moments before the orgasm. It was usually just a release. I guess now I feel it longer and it is deeper. More like a warm sensation in your groin that gets hotter and hotter and it just explodes. I am not sure I can describe it word for word of how much better it is. I guess deeper and stronger is the answer. I just layed there immobile for about 15 minutes after.

sounds scary :!:

gunn
06-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Do you like having your hair pulled?

Do you like your hair pulled mandy?
i really want to know.

hondarobot
06-24-2008, 05:14 PM
My latest question was answered via pm, thank you very much, and not from Danielle. Apparently the question "Did you walk to school or carry your lunch?" was a popular phrase in the 50's and 60's used to confuse kids who asked stupid questions. It worked on me, and I was in my teens during the late 80's at the time. Heh.

looks like her in box is getting fuller by the minute. Actually, that may be why she hasn't been on the forum lately. Of course, that would be a different sort of "in box" getting filled, I suppose.

:wink:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 06:34 PM

and who did your vaginoplasty? i see a reference on another thread to Thailand but i do not see a Dr. listed.

i have a few friends here who are saving up for theirs, and they keep talking about going to the Pratunam Clinic in BKK, but that doc gets very low scores and is not board certified according to everyone but himself.

thanks.

I went to Dr. Suporn in Thailand, who does a 1 stage operation. He does offer free revisions at 1 year post op - which can be considered as a labia plasty I guess.

bkkldby
06-24-2008, 07:10 PM

thanks.

I went to Dr. Suporn in Thailand, who does a 1 stage operation. He does offer free revisions at 1 year post op - which can be considered as a labia plasty I guess.

thanks for the info.

if you do not mind, i neglected to ask you before, what was the fee for the procedure? not what you paid for your entire trip as these girls live here in BKK.

if you do not wish to disclose that info i understand.

i will inform them about your good review and your new found ability. :D

hippifried
06-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Dear Danielle,
Why is my dick burning while I'm peeing?

Oh!

Nevermind. I just put the cigarette in the other hand. :lol:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM

Not often but I just met a really awesome guy who wants to bring a friend and DP me ( double penetration ).

I can't wait to try.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Damn I love you Danielle!

Could you please rephrase that as a question? That does not qualify as one.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 08:58 PM

I am sure questions regarding Dr. Suporn's fees are best answered by his staff. But plan on spending at least 20 grand

thanks.

thanks for the info.

if you do not mind, i neglected to ask you before, what was the fee for the procedure? not what you paid for your entire trip as these girls live here in BKK.

if you do not wish to disclose that info i understand.

i will inform them about your good review and your new found ability. :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:02 PM

When I was in high school, a friend of mine and I went to ask his dad for some money. We were standing in his garage while his father was working on a motorcycle, back to us, and my friend asked if he could get $50. Without turning around to even look at us, or pause in what he was doing, his dad asked the following question:

We didn't ask for an explanation, and we didn't get any money. We walked out of the garage asking each other what the hell that question meant. I've wondered about that for years. Can you explain what a response like that could possibly have meant? For the record, my friend never walked to school or carried a lunch at all, just to make things more confusing. Maybe he was just telling his son he was lazy, I honestly don't know.

He meant for you to do just as you did - walk away and try to figure it out.

Well it is obvious that he was being provided with transportation and lunch money or had his lunch made for him. If he was, his dad would have stopped what he was doing and asked what the money was for.

Truly your friend did not need what he wanted to buy for $50, given the fact his father was supporting him.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:04 PM

What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:05 PM
do you escort

Only for free

Tomfurbs
06-24-2008, 09:06 PM
whoosh?

or have I been caught up in a meta-ironic twistification?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
danielle, what's the shadiest tranny story you know? also, how come you and vicki aren't bff anymore?

According to Vicki the shadiest tranny story is the fact that she asked one of my regular clients, to whom I disclosed the fact she lived in Arizona to, if he would give her $2000 for an encounter - He instead received a text from me mentioning I would be in AZ.

According to Vicki, I took money off her hands and decided to accuse me of numerous things, in addition to the above mentioned incident.

There is more to the story, but without disclosing too much personal information...

Which is yet another accusation by Ms Richter...

But I still talk to her voice mail once in a while...

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:11 PM
How much money have you made from starring in movies?

Enough to buy this laptop I am now typing on.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Danielle, congratulations on your SRS and newfound orgasm ability !

On your post-op blog, you posted a photo displaying your new womanhood, with a very happy, serene look on your face - could you post that again at some point ?

Needless to say, I love your smile !

NO!

And thank you

XOXO

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Danielle

One of the teams in the Finals I am sure...

But Spain is a good candidate

hondarobot
06-24-2008, 09:15 PM

According to Vicki the shadiest tranny story is the fact that she asked one of my regular clients, to whom I disclosed the fact she lived in Arizona to, if he would give her $2000 for an encounter - He instead received a text from me mentioning I would be in AZ.

According to Vicki, I took money off her hands and decided to accuse me of numerous things, in addition to the above mentioned incident.

There is more to the story, but without disclosing too much personal information...

:smh

You think you've got it bad, just imagine what I've been accused of. VR is a good person, but a goofball.

ossumpeiEIEIO
06-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Dear Danielle,

Could you do another hot set like this one with the torn Brazil t shirt.

That would be a nice collectors set, especially if you had both.

hondarobot
06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
If you people don't get to work and ask some more questions, Danielle may stop answering, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

(cracks whip)

Here is my question of the day: Why are transgender people still catagorized within the same group as gay men, lesbians and bi-sexuals? Our local GLBT pride day (which is usually just a day for gay men to grope each other in public) is this weekend, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject.

Edited because I typed "group" instead of "grope". I suppose group groping could occur, though.

RangeHova
06-25-2008, 07:06 PM
McCain or Obama?

Should Bush be impeached?

Who should replace Tim Russert on Meet The Press?

Vicki Richter
06-25-2008, 07:55 PM

As usual with Danielle's translation of stories, this is actually completely inaccurate. Her client and I had first met for a $1,500 sum at his request, not mine. . Fact. I didn't ask. He offered.

Later, he contacted me via email asking me to do a 3way with a TS from Florida. He offered the same price again. Like a dummy, I mentioned Danielle was coming to town and said that would be great since we were experienced and comfortable in this scenario together. We had done this twice before with different guys. I told him that he would actually save money that way by giving us each that sum since he wouldn't have to fly a girl into town and also pay her rate. This was agreed to, and we had a plan.

I set it all up in email with Danielle. However, when she came to town, she saw him for the usual $300 causing him to cancel on the 3-way date we had planned. Her response, "He would never have paid us that." Well, not if you charge him $300 for the same thing. We'd made more each of the other times we got together with guys like that so I don't understand why she felt she wasn't worth it this time.

Since then, I have received another $1,500 fee from him for the cancellation (again his suggestion, not my request), so it ended up being OK.

All that said, at the time, of course I would be upset at losing money that I wouldn't have lost had I never brought her up. Do I consider it shady? No. I consider it something else entirely.

To her credit, the fact that he got my contact information in the first place, was because of her.

hugochavez
06-25-2008, 08:03 PM

Jesus Honda, you really like hijacking threads don't you? You're a fucking idiot.

hondarobot
06-25-2008, 08:41 PM
The last two posts in this thread were not phrased as Questions To Danielle, which is required as per the submission guidlines. Please read the rules more carefully for future postings.

Thank you.

hugochavez
06-26-2008, 01:17 AM
At least you're off the other site. Stay off it and don't come back.

hondarobot
06-26-2008, 01:53 AM
At least you're off the other site. Stay off it and don't come back.

:lol:

Who the hell is this guy?

(That's a question, and thus falls within the parameters of the thread topic)

lisaparadise
06-26-2008, 02:02 AM

As usual with Danielle's translation of stories, this is actually completely inaccurate. Her client and I had first met for a $1,500 sum at his request, not mine. . Fact. I didn't ask. He offered.

Later, he contacted me via email asking me to do a 3way with a TS from Florida. He offered the same price again. Like a dummy, I mentioned Danielle was coming to town and said that would be great since we were experienced and comfortable in this scenario together. We had done this twice before with different guys. I told him that he would actually save money that way by giving us each that sum since he wouldn't have to fly a girl into town and also pay her rate. This was agreed to, and we had a plan.

I set it all up in email with Danielle. However, when she came to town, she saw him for the usual $300 causing him to cancel on the 3-way date we had planned. Her response, "He would never have paid us that." Well, not if you charge him $300 for the same thing. We'd made more each of the other times we got together with guys like that so I don't understand why she felt she wasn't worth it this time.

Since then, I have received another $1,500 fee from him for the cancellation (again his suggestion, not my request), so it ended up being OK.

All that said, at the time, of course I would be upset at losing money that I wouldn't have lost had I never brought her up. Do I consider it shady? No. I consider it something else entirely.

To her credit, the fact that he got my contact information in the first place, was because of her.ok you two its time you straightened out your differences and get back to being best friends.money shouldnt be a reason to lose something truely special as both of you are.ive fought with my best friends but never over money or clients thats something i vowed id never do its kinda my golden rule.life is so very short and money is the easiest thing that comes our way being a special girl and all but you two are at the top of our field and will remain there as our role models always so get back talking and dont read this and shrug your shoulders and say who cares what i have to say,well i care and so does everyone around you two not only as a fan but as your friend and sister and thats a bond that can never be broken.please please please just talk from your hearts and see where it goes.

voy4her
06-26-2008, 02:49 AM

i can clear this up for you. Your friends father answered a question with 2 questions that had the same answer as the question asked of him................No.

hondarobot
06-26-2008, 07:12 PM
When someone is actually banned from this forum, doesn't the word "banned" appear in the profile? I thought it did. Just curious.

lahabra1976
06-26-2008, 09:59 PM

Not often but I just met a really awesome guy who wants to bring a friend and DP me ( double penetration ).

I can't wait to try.

Why is it after post-op, women tend to go away from anal sex, because the vagina is more enjoyable or not an acceptable way of sex for most straight men (not sure if this is true) or something else? Not possible to answer for all women?

hondarobot
06-26-2008, 10:02 PM
I suppose I should phrase my question more accurately:

Vicki Richter has claimed to be banned from this forum, on her own forum. There is no indication that actually happened. Why would she make that statement? I just find that a bit odd.

fordly66
06-27-2008, 11:10 PM
OK, now back to asking Danielle a question. Danielle, I'm usually a reserved person, so it is kind of hard for me to ask this question. When you are being penetrated ( by stent, dildo or penis ) what does it feel like? Does it kind of feel like when you stroke your penis when it was hard? Also, a guy gets hard when aroused. How does a girl like you know when you are aroused? I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking these questions, and I think you are a very pretty lady.

Tomfurbs
06-28-2008, 12:09 AM
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

caliente
06-28-2008, 12:40 AM

Vicki Richter has claimed to be banned from this forum, on her own forum. There is no indication that actually happened. Why would she make that statement? I just find that a bit odd.

Everyone knows Vicki's a drama queen and will do anything for attention.

KirstenH
06-28-2008, 02:29 AM

To her credit, the fact that he got my contact information in the first place, was because of her.ok you two its time you straightened out your differences and get back to being best friends.money shouldnt be a reason to lose something truely special as both of you are.ive fought with my best friends but never over money or clients thats something i vowed id never do its kinda my golden rule.life is so very short and money is the easiest thing that comes our way being a special girl and all but you two are at the top of our field and will remain there as our role models always so get back talking and dont read this and shrug your shoulders and say who cares what i have to say,well i care and so does everyone around you two not only as a fan but as your friend and sister and thats a bond that can never be broken.please please please just talk from your hearts and see where it goes.

Well said Lisa! What's it all worth it at the end? Prob nothing imho. :wink:

Legend
06-28-2008, 03:03 AM

Good riddance,she was probably banned for constantly plugging her hungangels clone forum ,she never participated in discussions here anyway unless it was starting shit with danielle.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 04:18 AM
If you people don't get to work and ask some more questions, Danielle may stop answering, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

(cracks whip)

Here is my question of the day: Why are transgender people still catagorized within the same group as gay men, lesbians and bi-sexuals? Our local GLBT pride day (which is usually just a day for gay men to grope each other in public) is this weekend, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject.

Edited because I typed "group" instead of "grope". I suppose group groping could occur, though.

I am not part of any group actually. I just work and live my life as the woman I am. No need to fall into any group.

I go to work, do my job, shop, live... as a woman... no need to have a special day to yell how queer my life is... I guess...

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 04:22 AM

I can't wait to try.

Why is it after post-op, women tend to go away from anal sex, because the vagina is more enjoyable or not an acceptable way of sex for most straight men (not sure if this is true) or something else? Not possible to answer for all women?

Ummmmm, the 3 guys I have met did ask to fuck me in the ass, and my response was... when I get a ring

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 04:24 AM
OK, now back to asking Danielle a question. Danielle, I'm usually a reserved person, so it is kind of hard for me to ask this question. When you are being penetrated ( by stent, dildo or penis ) what does it feel like? Does it kind of feel like when you stroke your penis when it was hard? Also, a guy gets hard when aroused. How does a girl like you know when you are aroused? I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking these questions, and I think you are a very pretty lady.

I can't really describe the sensation. Altho the vagina ends at the prostate so it sorta feels like you are taking it up the ass when you are really getting your pussy fucked. It feels awesome. I just can't describe it.

I do get aroused. My clit gets big and hard and it sticks up out of the hood.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 04:26 AM
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

The same one that it makes when your ass cheek is being slapped

hondarobot
06-28-2008, 05:01 AM

(cracks whip)

I am not part of any group actually. I just work and live my life as the woman I am. No need to fall into any group.

I go to work, do my job, shop, live... as a woman... no need to have a special day to yell how queer my life is... I guess...

Shopping, that's an interesting next question.

Why do women love to shop? I've never understood that. You need something specific, you just go buy it, that's the male perspective. Why do women love to browse and shop? That drives me crazy. We have no idea what you actually want to buy, and when it's over we're just thinking "thank God we're done shopping".

:wink:

Legend
06-28-2008, 05:24 AM
Danielle since you have been pre op have you had any doctors recommend you use "crisco" down there?

TransformedBG
06-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Danielle, i just thought i would say i admire you and think you are probably one of the bravest, coolest, kindest women that i have read about on the internet! LOL. I say that cause i've never met yah or even got to talk to you. I know it would probably never happen, but i figured ide give it a shot since you said we could ask anything... can i take you out on a real date!? :)

vman2375
06-29-2008, 06:14 PM

I can't really describe the sensation. Altho the vagina ends at the prostate so it sorta feels like you are taking it up the ass when you are really getting your pussy fucked. It feels awesome. I just can't describe it.

I do get aroused. My clit gets big and hard and it sticks up out of the hood.THAT'S BEAUTIFUL, DANIELLE. GREAT THAT EVERTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR U. U DESERVE IT

London Guy
06-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Danielle

One of the teams in the Finals I am sure...

But Spain is a good candidate

Would you Adam and Eve it!

Not only is Danielle beautiful but gifted aswell.

ian
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM

What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/

lol, classic :D

Keep up the good work :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Danielle since you have been pre op have you had any doctors recommend you use "crisco" down there?

Crisco is too expensive, the doctor said to use the .99 cent store brand, which can also be used to lubricate the pistons in your car engine.

dderek123
06-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Great thread Danielle. Thanks for taking the time.

Here's my question:

My gf is currently taking hormones for her transition. Things are great but she gets pretty darn moody. She cut back on her hormones and her moods evened out. It turned out she was taking a huge amount (I guess she is in a hurry or something). I think she is taking something that is birth control for GGs (i'm not sure at all though). I'm a bit worried if it will have a negative impact on her health. We haven't talked about this much since it happened.

And so ... what hormones would you personally recommend? Are there any other drugs you could take to counter the moodiness (if it all necessary)? I plan on seeing a doctor with her to ask about this also. What kind of doctor should we speak to? I want her to be healthy, happy and feel more like a woman. We will be living together in Bangkok, Thailand btw.

Any wisdom you could pass on would be much appreciated.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Danielle, i just thought i would say i admire you and think you are probably one of the bravest, coolest, kindest women that i have read about on the internet! LOL. I say that cause i've never met yah or even got to talk to you. I know it would probably never happen, but i figured ide give it a shot since you said we could ask anything... can i take you out on a real date!? :)

Things are going really well in my personal life right now and I cannot be distracted by dating. Maybe in a few years. lol

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 04:48 PM

Here's my question:

My gf is currently taking hormones for her transition. Things are great but she gets pretty darn moody. She cut back on her hormones and her moods evened out. It turned out she was taking a huge amount (I guess she is in a hurry or something). I think she is taking something that is birth control for GGs (i'm not sure at all though). I'm a bit worried if it will have a negative impact on her health. We haven't talked about this much since it happened.

And so ... what hormones would you personally recommend? Are there any other drugs you could take to counter the moodiness (if it all necessary)? I plan on seeing a doctor with her to ask about this also. What kind of doctor should we speak to? I want her to be healthy, happy and feel more like a woman. We will be living together in Bangkok, Thailand btw.

Great question Derek, thank you.

Well, I go to this place here called the Hamilton Clinic, and the doctor's name is O'dea. You may google him and see for yourself how wonderful he is. Not only that but he treats hundreds of local women here.

Pills are filtered through your liver, which can possibly cause complications in the long run. In addition, once your liver filters them potency is at it;s lowest.

There are inter muscular injections. These are the meds that will cause mood swings due to their very irregular release into the blood stream along with other factors.

Personally I would advise to have the pellet implants. It is extremely expensive but helps with all the small complications mentioned above.

Depression is a big part in a trans woman's life and it is usually caused by hormone imbalance, but can be hereditary. I use Zoloft which does not cause physical numbness, it treats depression by regulating chemicals in the brain. Which is very different to the " prozac " like drugs.

Zoloft is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Zoloft affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
Zoloft is also used to treat, panic disorder, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder which is also caused by hormone irregularities.

Good luck with your baby girl. I am happy for you both and Thailand is a gorgeous place, Thailand would not be the place it is today without it's gorgeous people. I will be there hopefully on March of 09 in Chomburi for my small revision. Hopefully you and your girl can meet up for a small cup of Tom Kha Gai, my favorite.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 04:50 PM

Good riddance,she was probably banned for constantly plugging her hungangels clone forum ,she never participated in discussions here anyway unless it was starting shit with danielle.

Vicki is very confrontational but she is a great person - personally. She just has the wrong ideas about me and I have better things to do with my time, and more deserving people to attend to, such as myself. lol

She's probably mad because I am fearless as far as life goes. I rather go after my goals fearlessly then anticipate defeat. She has this idea that I need guidance as to how things work for her in contrary as how things will work for others. I respect her and value her friendship in whatever level she likes to take it.

I would marry the girl if she wanted to...But she would have to submit to me if this was the case.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 04:55 PM

Well said Lisa! What's it all worth it at the end? Prob nothing imho. :wink:

Ditto

dderek123
06-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Here's my question:

And so ... what hormones would you personally recommend? Are there any other drugs you could take to counter the moodiness (if at all necessary)? I plan on seeing a doctor with her to ask about this also. What kind of doctor should we speak to? I want her to be healthy, happy and feel more like a woman. We will be living together in Bangkok, Thailand btw.

Great question Derek, thank you.

Well, I go to this place here called the Hamilton Clinic, and the doctor's name is O'dea. You may google him and see for yourself how wonderful he is. Not only that but he treats hundreds of local women here.

Pills are filtered through your liver, which can possibly cause complications in the long run. In addition, once your liver filters them potency is at it;s lowest.

There are inter muscular injections. These are the meds that will cause mood swings due to their very irregular release into the blood stream along with other factors.

Personally I would advise to have the pellet implants. It is extremely expensive but helps with all the small complications mentioned above.

Depression is a big part in a trans woman's life and it is usually caused by hormone imbalance, but can be hereditary. I use Zoloft which does not cause physical numbness, it treats depression by regulating chemicals in the brain. Which is very different to the " prozac " like drugs.

Zoloft is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Zoloft affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
Zoloft is also used to treat, panic disorder, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder which is also caused by hormone irregularities.

Good luck with your baby girl. I am happy for you both and Thailand is a gorgeous place, Thailand would not be the place it is today without it's gorgeous people. I will be there hopefully on March of 09 in Chomburi for my small revision. Hopefully you and your girl can meet up for a small cup of Tom Kha Gai, my favorite.

Wow great info! Thanks Danielle. I will google the things you shared here and mention them the next time we talk about her moods.

I have one more question though, is the Hamilton Clinic in Thailand?

Thanks again. Every relationship can be a challenge but I think we'll be great for each other. I can't wait to see more of Thailand. I vacationed there with her for a week last holidays. It was the time of my life.
I'm not sure where we will live right now, it mostly depends on where i find a job. But I would love to meet you and I'm sure she would too. I haven't even tried Tom Kha Gai yet! It looks delicious though. Whenever you come over just send me a PM. I don't post on here very often but I often read over some of the big drama (aka salvage) threads.

slinky
07-02-2008, 12:58 AM
I haven't read this whole thread, so is has been asked and answered already:

Do 1)men, 2) TS's and 3) GG's take you more or less seriously now post SRS? What I'm wondering mostly is: are guys less "cock blinded asskissers" and now actually listen to what you're saying? Or do they now discount what you have to say because you don't have the only thing which they were interested in?

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 01:36 AM
In the television sitcom "Three's Company" who did Jack Tripper sleep with more often, Janet or Chrissy, and why?

Justawannabe
07-02-2008, 09:53 AM
- quick note on the moodiness.... my ex also had that issue on the injections, having injections more often but smaller helped a lot, as did using a skin transfer cream instead of shots... but that was messy. Just lots of options out there... make sure YOU have as much information as your doctor.

Danielle - have your hormone levels generally been stable over time? and more precisely are they more or less stable since your surgery?

Sean

redhotmailer
07-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Here's a question Danielle ... first off congrats on your SRS surgery. You look fantastic.

OK the question ..... I understand that a substantial part of your surgery involves taking what was once your penis and inverting it, using the skin to create the inside of your vagina. If you were let's say 8 inches long pre-surgery, does this mean you can only accomodate up to an 8 inch partner now? If so, what risks are there if you try to accomdate someone larger?

raquel1
07-08-2008, 08:05 PM
DANIELLE ARE YOU COMING TO THE CAROLINAS SOON THERE ARE LOTS OF YOUR FAN HERE WANTING TO SEE YOU

Trogdor
07-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Ask anything.....hmmmm....

If a dinosaur died 80 million years ago and its body rotted. Over the eons, the stratussphere began to build over this corpse up to about 5,782 feet. And on a wildcat drilling venture, a drill bit passed through that decayed carcus.....what is the name of that straussphere and what is the PH of the soil contained in the drill bit?

:mrgreen:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Ask anything.....hmmmm....

If a dinosaur died 80 million years ago and its body rotted. Over the eons, the stratussphere began to build over this corpse up to about 5,782 feet. And on a wildcat drilling venture, a drill bit passed through that decayed carcus.....what is the name of that straussphere and what is the PH of the soil continied in the drill bit?

:mrgreen:

I am assuming he hit oil in this case...?

RatedR69
07-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Looks like FOXXX News is definitely fair and balanced here!!

Danielle, you and your videos brought me to the "other side", and I can't wait to meet you up close and try out your new "hiding place." lol.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Looks like FOXXX News is definitely fair and balanced here!!

Danielle, you and your videos brought me to the "other side", and I can't wait to meet you up close and try out your new "hiding place." lol.

My add will be back up tomorrow but in Los Angeles, but will travel if invited. Keep an eye out, or your cock!

jniowa
07-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Danielle, I have been wondering about the tattoo you have on your shoulder. I think its a quarter sleeve, but is there a type of style it is done in? I really like the look and style of it and I am considering getting a tattoo myself. Any help or info about it would be great thanks.

Ibrar
07-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Danielle!

My question is this...

How are you today? :)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Danielle, I have been wondering about the tattoo you have on your shoulder. I think its a quarter sleeve, but is there a type of style it is done in? I really like the look and style of it and I am considering getting a tattoo myself. Any help or info about it would be great thanks.

It's just black ink but not pure black, he has his own mixture of ink and water he says... not sure if that's really it, but he says its a secrete.

This is inspired by a picture I took in Thailand outside the clinic.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Danielle!

My question is this...

A little bummed out because I put in an offer on a foreclosure and they did not accept it. They asked for 290 and I offered the full amount, but then they said they actually wanted 305... So... I fell in love with the damn place and now I have to start all over again.

But I am great, its gonna be a wonderful day

Ibrar
07-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Danielle!

My question is this...

A little bummed out because I put in an offer on a foreclosure and they did not accept it. They asked for 290 and I offered the full amount, but then they said they actually wanted 305... So... I fell in love with the damn place and now I have to start all over again.

But I am great, its gonna be a wonderful day

Gah, that sucks! Good luck fniding another place though! :)

And yeah, it should be a great day! But it's raining here and I want to see my friends, but I don't wanna walk in the rain. What to do?
Decisions! lol

Curtis
07-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Hello Danielle ! As you ask each quaestion I would like to know if you think coming in Europe one day ? Especially in Switzerland.... I'm more than sure you like sweets, so here we have tons of chocolate ;-)

bklynboy
07-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Here's a question.

Would you marry me?

spidernose
07-10-2008, 09:15 AM
I am a newbie here. Sorry bout that.
I shall ask again.

Hi Danielle,

Would you ever in a movie setting consider wearing
a strap-on and fucking a guy? Or a girl for that matter.
Hell maybe you already have in your personal or
professional life. I for one think it would be hot as hell!

BTW bring that tag team on. I can handle the both
of ya!

Spidey