PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

saifan
06-21-2008, 04:42 AM
Was in Vegas for a few days on business and promised myself that before I left that I would pop my TS cherry. My last night in town I went to the Lounge hoping to see either Carmen or Foxxy. Neither was present, but there were some knock outs dancing. I finally ended up talking to a tall, slender Samoan girl named Linda. After convincing her that I wasn't a cop and negotiating the price we went back to her place not far from the Lounge. Her roomate and 2 guys were in the other room but I didn't get a weird vibe and the encounter went smoothly.

I won't go into detail (unless someone really wants me to), but all performance anxiety (which was something I was worried about) went out the window.

I'm sorry that I waited so long and can't wait to further my TS loving exploits!

jamesedwards
06-21-2008, 05:11 AM
hey man tell all, I want to hear every detail, I love it, tell all, I will listen to your story

saifan
06-21-2008, 06:35 AM
OK, since you asked for it:

We get to her place and she puts on some music. She takes of her shirt and asks me to suck on her beautiful natural breasts. I oblige, and after a minute or so she asks me for the money. After the exchange we move over to her bed and I suck on her titties some more. She is laying on her back and I am on top of her. I got rock hard and started to grind into her, all the while sucking away.

Earlier she talked up her blow job skills and I asked for it. I'd never had a covered BJ before so it was kind of a let down as it didn't feel as good. On a positive note it probably helped me to prevent cumming too early! Looking down at her staring up at me was almost too much.

I finally said that I wanted to fuck her and she laid on the bed sideways and put me inside her. It wasn't difficult getting in and although she wasn't very tight she wasn't loose either. It felt good pumping away. I flipped her on her back after a few minutes and finished off in missionary position.

I wanted to finish doggy style but she ignored the request for some reason. Oh well there is always next time!

SkyTwo
06-21-2008, 07:15 AM
We get to her place, and she puts on some sultry music... Richard Harris' rendition of MacArthur Park.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Congrats! And welcome to the circle of dick sucking fags and bottom bitches! lol

I kid, I kid! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

xrey
06-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Congrats! And welcome to the circle of dick sucking fags and bottom bitches! lol

I kid, I kid! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Now that was harsh :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Hey xrey! :P

Was an H.A. JOKE! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

xrey
06-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Wonder if same girl / girls that were on Cops not too long ago.

saifan
06-21-2008, 04:48 PM

I kid, I kid! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks! When do I get my membership card? :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Just proceed to the H.A. front desk and any 'on the clock' working Tgirl will process it for you. Bring your stub from Linda (who's only one, in our tons of bevy of sales agent). Don't forget to ask for parking validation and your free gift with purchase! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

saifan
06-23-2008, 02:10 AM
Thanks. Great customer service. Got my HA secret decoder ring as well.

BeardedOne
06-23-2008, 02:39 AM

I kid, I kid! :wink:

No you don't/aren't. :D

Welcome to the club, guy. I hope all of your encounters are as fine and memorable.

phyrbug
06-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Just proceed to the H.A. front desk and any 'on the clock' working Tgirl will process it for you. Bring your stub from Linda (who's only one, in our tons of bevy of sales agent). Don't forget to ask for parking validation and your free gift with purchase! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

free gift? what is it? i'll do anything for a free gift. just ask my football phone

Ralph Lauren
06-23-2008, 07:31 AM
I oblige, and after a minute or so she asks me for the money.

you paid her with money? you should have paid her with roses. most girls prefer roses to money. read craigslist for proof.

Realgirls4me
06-23-2008, 07:33 AM

Ah, but is it the high end model which also sports a whistle?

I've got one of those.

;)

TomSelis
06-23-2008, 07:42 AM

I kid, I kid! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

thx1138
06-23-2008, 01:33 PM
congratulations! you'll quickly find out T gurls become very addictive. Save some of your money for rent, food and gas.

thx1138
06-23-2008, 01:34 PM
@ saifan: did your lady give you a "first timer"discount? :>)

saifan
06-24-2008, 12:41 AM

Ah, but is it the high end model which also sports a whistle?

I've got one of those.

;)

Whistle? Nope, looks like I got the Cracker Jack version.