PDA

View Full Version : 6-19 FOX NEWS: Police beat up Transexual prostitute!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Now in TRANSGENDER NEWS!! This was just IN..

Cops beat woman

http://news.yahoo.com/video/3074

It's the 9th video down.

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
06-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Saw it earlier this week on CNN. smh

MrMagoo
06-20-2008, 07:46 AM
damn, that cop was going off :shock:

thx1138
06-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Steroids again. these guys should be drug tested every week. I hope the tg sues.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-20-2008, 08:39 AM
I hope she sues them, wins and gets some compensation out of it. That video was brutal. She shouldn't have to go through that harsh treatment irregardless! UGH.. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
06-20-2008, 08:46 AM
I hope she sues them, wins and gets some compensation out of it. That video was brutal. She shouldn't have to go through that harsh treatment irregardless! UGH.. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

well, shes got lawyers so shes probably gonna sue someone. Teh thing that irks me a little bit is that the cop doing the actual beating is still on the force, while the other cop, who to me wasnt involved in said violence, but held her back, was fired. Maybe I missed something and he got in a shot or two, but from the video, all he did was react. Reacted poorly without the whole story, but still reacted.

santiago316
06-20-2008, 08:54 AM
For some reason the video didn't work for me, but I found it on youtube. So if anyone is having problems viewing it from that link here is the youtube link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2cLyblhpc

Truely disgusting, I hope she sues their asses and wins.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the new link Santiago316. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

santiago316
06-20-2008, 09:51 AM
No problem mami :wink:

Legend
06-20-2008, 09:54 AM
To protect and serve LoL yeah right.

justatransgirl
06-20-2008, 10:16 AM

hwbs
06-20-2008, 01:07 PM
there is no excuse 4 those cops actions in that video

i remember i was in san diego with my ts gf....we got pulled over by the cops after coming back from LA....let me say that these pigs were the biggest assholes ever....they were very demeaning for a routine stop (light out on tail light) ....

timxxx
06-20-2008, 03:32 PM
If that incident wasn't caught on camera the cops would have charged HER with assaulting a Police Officer.
The word of a Police Officer vs a black transsexual hooker, l wonder what the outcome of that trial would be :?: :shrug

LAGent4ts
06-20-2008, 04:19 PM
They just showed this on the Fox news in LA this morning. She has filed a 1.5 mill ls. What I also noticed and was also disturbing were the additional people in uniform just standing there doing nothing. They should all be fired.

The city of memphis really needs to review how they hire, I mean these morons must know that the room is wired and everything they do is captured on tape and yet they still do this shit. Time to hire cops with better than room temp IQ's. This shit is just wrong

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2008, 05:22 PM
The truth is the police can be HORRIBLE to trans people.

I am so glad this was caught on tape and brought into the spotlight.

flabbybody
06-20-2008, 06:00 PM
I'd like to see the Feds file charges against the officer who did the beating as well as the others who were present and didn't help her. They need to be convicted and do time or this shit will keep on happening

These people shouldn't even be referred to as cops. They're psycho thugs who get off on hurting people who can't fight back.

timxxx
06-20-2008, 06:10 PM
These people shouldn't even be referred to as cops. They're psycho thugs who get off on hurting people who can't fight back.

Is that the rotten apple theory :?:
I'm afraid the whole barrow is rotten. :cry:

Justawannabe
06-20-2008, 06:35 PM
I had an uncle on the NYPD, this kind of thing was so common scared me out of pursuing any trans friendly areas when I was young. He laughed about it sometimes, but other times he got a bit more serious. He talked about the biggest problem with the police is that they patrol themselves. That just can't ever work.

You want this kind of thing to stop you have to have an independent agency who have to get convictions on these assholes to hold their jobs. Almost have to a be a Fed agency to do it, but won't ever happen with the current party in charge, and slim to none with the other. Political suicide to go after the cops as the bad guys, despite how many folks don't like cops.

Cops should have to under 24 hour recording while on the job. Get them a head cam so the public can see what they are doing. Not because we have a 'right to know' or are paying them, but because we have a right to protect ourselves from them in court, and they are presumed superior to any minority group.

Sigh... sorry... rant...

Sean

brickcitybrother
06-20-2008, 06:54 PM
This is the actual link

'http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ynews;_ylt=Aml5ypG8tY5_e.fv_ut9zZSKMYt4?ch=4226726&cl=8397544&lang=en'

deadlyray
06-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Not a shock. Police do that type of stuff all the time.

flabbybody
06-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I thought the Justice Dept had juristiction to go after bad cops if locals choose not to press charges. I'm not sure why you'd have to create a new agency for that

MrsKellyPierce
06-20-2008, 08:14 PM
How utterly disgusting, at least the officer was fired that was hitting her, and the other officer was suspended.

tsarielablue
06-20-2008, 08:39 PM
:cry: This has happened to me at 1st precint in Manhattan in 2000.
It was also recorded.

I was illegally strip searched and beaten by a male officer with my hands handcuffed behind me. I was picked up for just being in a known stroll area. I was leaving a club at 4am at that time. I had my ID and everything and they took me in and handcuffed me. The male officer then proceeded to take my clothes off. I ask why am I being stripped searched and if I am to be stripped searched, let it be by a female officer. He then began to laugh and say I was nobodies "woman". That he is searching a "man" anyway. When he try to pull my dress up, I tried to move.

He then mace me and beat me. I struggle to get away for I feared for my life. Then more officers joined in on the macing and beating. This went on for 15 mins. After I was mace and beaten they tore my dress and I was nude. Naked, maced and bleeding on the floor. I was refused medical treatment. I gotten a lawyer and everything. I had tape evidence! Guess what... The tape was mysteriously lost!

I lost the case without the tape.
I lost my confidence in the justice system that day.
I gain horror and fear of the NYC Police...
I do hope she is vindicated as I was not.
My prayers go out to her. :cry:

BeardedOne
06-20-2008, 08:51 PM
You know, I used to respect cops. I used to have a number of friends who were cops.

Likewise, still do. A strong contingent of my short-lived political career (I think it lasted all of thirty-seven minutes) was state and county cops that I shared occasional war stories with and who do their job with bravery, diligence, and yes, courtesy and respect for the people they both serve and punish.

But in any population or profession, there are animals that darken the stage for all who wear the mantel. I was raised to respect the authority of the police and I did, and still do, treating them with a respect that many of them both earn and deserve. Yet, in 1977 I discovered the dark side of the thin blue line and spent the better part of that year learning that they can be just as dirty, deceitful, and dangerous as the rest of us and wield, as their greatest and most powerful weapon, a tiny shield of tin, nickel, and chrome.

What is shown in the vid is deplorable and worthy of intense investigation and reprimand, and let's not rule out jail time. Even if it is shown that the gurl provoked the attack (The vid is carefully edited for maximum shock effect), the brutality of it is inexcusable.

Though monetary compensation is not out of the question, particularly as regards medical expenses and ongoing treatment, the litigious nature of the American people, which is the primary suspect in the murder of its morals and dreams, isn't going to bring justice to this gurl and certainly not to any future victims of this kind of abuse by LE. She has an opportunity to shout her case from the rooftops, in an election year. Let's hope that her mouthpiece isn't just focusing on his next new Mercedes.

doradora
06-24-2008, 04:23 AM
Cop?
..WTH! :angry

doradora
06-24-2008, 04:53 AM
:cry: This has happened to me at 1st precint in Manhattan in 2000.
It was also recorded.

I was illegally strip searched and beaten by a male officer with my hands handcuffed behind me. I was picked up for just being in a known stroll area. I was leaving a club at 4am at that time. I had my ID and everything and they took me in and handcuffed me. The male officer then proceeded to take my clothes off. I ask why am I being stripped searched and if I am to be stripped searched, let it be by a female officer. He then began to laugh and say I was nobodies "woman". That he is searching a "man" anyway. When he try to pull my dress up, I tried to move.

He then mace me and beat me. I struggle to get away for I feared for my life. Then more officers joined in on the macing and beating. This went on for 15 mins. After I was mace and beaten they tore my dress and I was nude. Naked, maced and bleeding on the floor. I was refused medical treatment. I gotten a lawyer and everything. I had tape evidence! Guess what... The tape was mysteriously lost!

I lost the case without the tape.
I lost my confidence in the justice system that day.
I gain horror and fear of the NYC Police...
I do hope she is vindicated as I was not.
My prayers go out to her. :cry:

:shock:
please, don't cry tsarielablue :(

SarahG
07-30-2008, 10:31 PM
IIRC cops are not required to keep interrogation recordings, tapes, or surveillance video. So stuff can get "lost" very easily. The tapes help when the party really did confess, but if they didn't just destroy the tapes and lie. :banghead :banghead

Another reason why cop testimony is worthless, or should be, in a court of law. All they have to do is destroy the tape, say the person "confessed" and its he said, she said. You know who the jury will believe 9 times out of 10. I've been on jury duty (well, tried to, I have been called but have never been retained for the trial), I know how that shit works.

First they screen out everyone with felony convictions. After that they send all the "smart people" home- lawyers, doctors, law enforcement, military, engineers, college students... and you're left with unemployed, uneducated, elderly, and the incompetent (apologies to anyone in present company who somehow managed to make it onto a jury when called... if you are literate enough to read this I assure you they did not want to have you serve and it was probably a mistake!).

The sad part is in our police state the peons think that its just "a few bad apples" and so every time something like this goes down it gets put on youtube, people assume it will never happen to them, and even if they are outraged make some stupid "well there are one or two bad apples on the force and I am sure that guy got kicked off the force."

Even if the later is true, even if the pig is thrown in jail for it (highly unlikely) it won't change a DAMN thing, and people will go on thinking there's no problem.

Meanwhile we have done nothing but ask for our law enforcement present to gain power, size, and influence.

And that is why a cop can shoot a guy 68 times for pulling out his wallet (when asked for his ID by the cops) in America, without reprisal.

juicyfunball
07-31-2008, 05:46 AM
i agree!

The truth is the police can be HORRIBLE to trans people.

I am so glad this was caught on tape and brought into the spotlight.

muhmuh
07-31-2008, 11:58 AM

you mean theres a difference?

it is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are ipso facto those least suited to do it

worryingly this is more and more dog bites man than man bites dog news

LTR_Seeker
07-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Not surpised one bit its Memphis cops years back used to travel there alot heard bad things about them

LTR_Seeker
07-31-2008, 02:47 PM
Another whore taken off the street !! Thanks to the officers. So wha tdoes that warrant a beating with handcuffs this isnt cuba