PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: RIP Camilla de Castro

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Hey guys i know i can be an ass all the time, but is this true
this was copy so it begain at the bottom. CAMILLA de CASTRO: GOODBYE!

Please say it ain't so?
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TA] CAMILLA de CASTRO: GOODBYE!

> sorry.. no mistake... she comite suicide, jumping from
> de 8th floor of her building... it's a big loss!!
> RIP!
> --- William <williaminhbg@comcast.net> escreveu:
>
>> I that is to say, we pray that this is a mistake. I
>> am so saddened!
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "OPAU_RJ aka ZIDANE" <opau_rj@yahoo.com.br>
>>
>> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:57 PM
>> Subject: Re: [TA] CAMILLA de CASTRO: GOODBYE!
>>
>>
>> > she took her own life... suicide... thats all!
>> > --- William <williaminhbg@comcast.net> escreveu:
>> >
>> >> OMG, I am deeply saddened! Are you aware of any
>> >> details?
>> >> ----- Original Message -----
>> >> From: "OPAU_RJ aka ZIDANE" <opau_rj@yahoo.com.br>
>> >>
>> >> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:46 PM
>> >> Subject: [TA] CAMILLA de CASTRO: GOODBYE!
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> >i feel sorry to say that Camilla de Castro die
>> >> today
>> >> > in Sao Paulo...
>> >> > rest in peace...

Ecstatic
07-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow, that is sad news. Someone say it isn't so!

RIP Camilla.

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Wow, that is sad news. Someone say it isn't so!

RIP Camilla.
Also thanks for not saying yes it's true i'm an ass.lol
I think this is true about her damn she was a nice girl.

Lafuerza
07-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Just checked it out and it's pretty serious...........though I don't want to believe it, I know deep down that it's true. [:(]

This is terrible news you guys.........I know that she had a dubious reputation in her niche, but I'll remember as the nice girl with a pretty smile....I'm gonna miss her.

My condoleances go to all her family and friends, with this great loss.

Camilla, your life may have not been all that great but one things for sure:

YOU WAS LOVED.

Rest in peace.

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 11:13 PM
Just checked it out and it's pretty serious...........though I don't want to believe it, I know deep down that it's true. [:(]

This is terrible news you guys.........I know that she had a dubious reputation in her niche, but I'll remember as the nice girl with a pretty smile....I'm gonna miss her.

My condoleances go to all her family and friends, with this great loss.

Camilla, your life may have not been all that great but one things for sure:

YOU WAS LOVED.

Rest in peace.
Well said,
This is confrimed sad to say it's true. R.I.P.

Realgirls4me
07-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Confirmed where, and I thought she resided in Italy ?

I need more, as this is just too unbelievable to fathom.

Lafuerza
07-27-2005, 11:39 PM
The news (in Portuguese) (http://hosting.pop.com.br/glx/casadamaite/blogoficial/blogger.html)

Wildcat (the one who comfirmed the story) is a friend of Louie Damazo, the from Brazilian Transsexuals. I qualify him as a reliable source.

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Confirmed where, and I thought she resided in Italy ?

I need more, as this is just too unbelievable to fathom.
I never lie on wednesdays here read it your self
http://hosting.pop.com.br/glx/casadamaite/blogoficial/blogger.html
unless all you can read is engish.

Bigguy
07-28-2005, 12:05 AM
That's sad. RIP. Here is a translated page (http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=pt_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhosting.pop.com.br%2Fglx%2Fcasada maite%2Fblogoficial%2Fblogger.html).

frank
07-28-2005, 01:07 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished Speaking to a very distraught Luis from www.brazilian-transsexuals.com.

He told me that last night Tuesday 26th of July Camilla, in a drugged rampage she leapt from her 8th story apartment naked to her death. She was pronounced dead early this morning .

I was saddened to hear this. I think she tried to elevate the standard in which Brazilian Transsexuals were thought of. She had a huge fan base in the adult industry, and she worked in the main stream sector as well. She had a regular spot on a television show in Brazil where she was a glamourous model not the butt of Jokes.

It is a sad thing though when some one thought so highly of goes in such a manner.

Frank

tsarielblue
07-28-2005, 01:56 AM
R.I.P. Camilla.... :cry:

castabyss
07-28-2005, 01:59 AM
Fucking drugs....(well, SOME drugs, I get the feeling she wasn't smoking weed).

It's sad. This may also explain her attitude. Miserable people are often mean and petty because they're profoundly unhappy and over-compensate with a lot of ego. It's also a reminder that the lives of these girls are never easy, no matter how glamorous they may appear.

Rest well.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2005, 02:09 AM
truly sad..........................

tsluver247
07-28-2005, 02:22 AM
This is truly horrible news. Camilla was so beautiful and smart. May she rest in peace.

flabbybody
07-28-2005, 03:32 AM
it's sad that a person could be so unhappy that they would take their life. I feel very bad for her mom and dad, and all her other family and close friends. too bad she had no one to reach out to.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-28-2005, 04:58 AM
What a shame-

It does always seem like it's the drugs....

My condolenses to friends, family, and fans.

TheGuard
07-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Fucking drugs man, that's just horrible news, forget entertainment, forget the sex industry, it's horrible to lose any person in this way, RIP Camilla.

joyboy123
07-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Thats terrible, what a tragedy :(

TominNYC
07-28-2005, 06:32 AM
Wow, this news breaks my heart..Camilla was adorable and a fantastic performer...She was charming, smart and devilish..What a unique person !!! I hope she has found peace :cry:

Kramer
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Wow, that blows! :(

I dont recall seeing her in much hardcore videos. What videos was she in? I just know that beautiful face.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2005, 07:13 AM
again truly sad, RIP

tsluva
07-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Wow, that blows! :(

I dont recall seeing her in much hardcore videos. What videos was she in? I just know that beautiful face.

i think her last film might have been Bob's TGirl Fantasies #5 .

Incredibly gorgeous and terrific performer.
she was truly one of my very favorites.

i'm still so shocked and very sad to hear of her passing .

Slither
07-28-2005, 07:41 AM
very unfortunate incident. hard to believe it happened to someone so beautiful. RIP.

LG
07-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I was truly saddened to read that Camilla de Castro killed herself. She was truly beautiful and feminine and always seemed to exude a kind of radiance.

It is upsetting to hear that she took her own life. Maybe she was disappointed and hurt, or maybe she had simply taken the wrong drug and was having a bad trip.

She'll be missed, certainly by her friends and her family, and also by anyone who saw ever saw her flash that lovely heart-warming smile of hers on camera. May she rest in peace.

Michey
07-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Totally out of the blue......sad, sad news :cry:

popperluv
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Very sad RIP

partlycloudy
07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
http://www.camilladecastro.com/

Fire231us
07-28-2005, 06:20 PM
I just had a very bad feeling today. This takes the cake. Camilla was something else. I mean, she was one of the first Brazillian TS's i seen and she had great beauty. She had some down times, but she came back big time just recently. I cant believe this. And she was going mainstream as well...

I wish her family and all those that worked for her, my condoances.

Serge
07-28-2005, 08:05 PM
what a loss. she was beautiful!

tracy
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
what a sad story I'm so shocked and I feel very sorry for that ,my condolences goes to all the family and friends, Camilla was defenitly one of the most transexuals ever , hope she found peace wharever she's gone. R.I.P Camilla YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Reddman
07-31-2005, 07:04 AM
Flawless beauty and charismatic to boot. Tragic to think she had no other way to deal with her personal demons whatever they may have been. I hope she is able to find true peace.

Realgirls4me
07-31-2005, 07:10 AM
... I'm still somewhat stunned by her death. What a tragic and incredible loss. So young. So young.

bigjohn
08-02-2005, 08:57 PM
its truely a shame I met her once on a trip to Brazil.
We almost hooked up but instead we talked all night. She's very intelligent.
& a great kisser. Now I will never get a chance to be with her again.
RIP

Bluejay
08-03-2005, 10:09 PM
A sad loss of a beautiful angel.

Gone but never forgotten.

Condolences to her family

RIP

tigger
08-03-2005, 10:31 PM
This is truly a tragic death. And it seems Camilla was so near her greatest success. I have found personally in my life when someone abuses drugs they do things that they would never do sober. Under the influence one will behave in ways that can cost themselves friends, family, a job, or even their life. Who knows why she chose to end her life this way? We may never know, but we do know that it was a very sad ending to a very beautiful life.

May angels carry her soul to rest.

pollya
08-09-2005, 10:34 PM
So sorry to hear of the death of Camilla de Castro. Some time ago, idly surfing the net, I came across some pictures of C de C and it was that that 'turned me on' to transexuals. She was very beautiful.

Pollya

Tadmirer
08-09-2005, 11:41 PM
I believe that it was a picture of the late Camilla de Castro, which first got me interested in Transgender girls.

Despite being born a genetic male, this woman was truly (IMHO) one of the world's most beautiful women - period.

No GG had anything over her !

Here is one of my favorite non-nude pictures of this lovely girl.

I'll always remember her with great fondness.
At least now, she is free of all her earthly trials and tribulations.

To the prettiest angel in Heaven......goodbye Camilla.

dbev
08-11-2005, 03:12 AM
A real angel left this planet...

yosi
08-18-2005, 10:17 AM
R.I.P. Camilla

Harrys Boy
08-18-2005, 07:28 PM
i thought she was one of the best too

Louie Damazo
08-24-2005, 02:34 AM
The news (in Portuguese) (http://hosting.pop.com.br/glx/casadamaite/blogoficial/blogger.html)

Wildcat (the one who comfirmed the story) is a friend of Louie Damazo, the from Brazilian Transsexuals. I qualify him as a reliable source.

Well

I was SO sad for that

I really liked this girl, we had a great carnival in Rio this year. She was So happy

I dont know what to say

L D

Lafuerza
08-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Welcome th Hung Angels Capo di tutti Capi - No need to convert your feelings about the whole situation into words. While it was a shock for all of us, it must have been a tremendous blow for those who were close to her (like you have been).

Louie Damazo
08-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Welcome th Hung Angels Capo di tutti Capi - No need to convert your feelings about the whole situation into words. While it was a shock for all of us, it must have been a tremendous blow for those who were close to her (like you have been).

Thanks for your nice words

We cant explain somethings in this life

Show must go on

L D

In time: I m not capo di tutti capi...sean chai is

:D :D :D :D :D :D