PDA

View Full Version : TS friendly clubs in DC

Paladin
06-19-2008, 04:29 AM
Is Zigfelds re-opened yet in DC? If not are there any others??

I can't believe that they tore it and the other clubs in that area down for the dammned nationals baseball team !!! That's fucked...

Xenicity
06-19-2008, 05:15 AM
Paladin,

The only thing I know is Chaos in the Dupont Circle area. It isn't the same and runs hot and cold. Of course, Ziegfields was an acquired taste. I don't know of anything in DC like what is found in NYC, SF, LA or Las Vegas.

Xenicity

Paladin
07-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Ziegfelds seems to be totally gone with NO indication of any new version opening up. I did find something called fuego on NY ave but that place was 99.95% gay men, so I didn't stay.

I looked upo chaos, found it's address (but left it in last month's rental) That night I tried to find dupont circle, but got off on the wrong road and had a hell of a time even finding my way back to the interstate. And it was raining all night so i said fuck it, and went back to southern VA. I think I got back at 0600.

I'm back in VA, and maybe I'll try again, but it's a loooong drive (some 135 miles each way) so I don't know.

You're right xenicity, it can't hold a candle to NYC, LA or SF

I also found colors in richmond, same thing 99% gay but at least there were some lesbians there to look at. A couple of them even danced wiuth me, I think they just wanted to bgrab my ass (maybe they were bi??)..

evil_twin
07-10-2008, 03:53 AM
how's the tranny strolls in D.C.?

Paladin
07-11-2008, 05:57 AM
I don't know of any stroll areas in DC. I did find out that chaos is closed for good, some neighboorhood group and the city shut it down I guess I'll stay down in VA ythis weekend...