PDA

View Full Version : Amber Leigh? Heard she was coming back....

flyboy
06-18-2008, 04:07 PM
A while back, I read somewhere that she was coming back after some time in prison (for what I've never really heard).

She'd been working in Tampa/Orlando area.

Any one heard anything more about her..... or even just what she went to prison for?

F

hwbs
06-18-2008, 06:42 PM
she was busted 4 moving X....

Dinand
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Who is she? Any pics of her?

deadlyray
07-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Amber Leigh was a cop too, that's crazy... Though she was not very pretty, she was still popular. Gee, I wonder why?

needsum
07-03-2008, 03:57 PM
WTF??? A guy with a pair of tits is NOT what I would call sexy. UGH! :smh

Musclehead_tsluvr
07-15-2008, 12:27 AM
Such a FAT A COCK... i wanted in my mouth

JustHaveToSayWow
12-02-2018, 06:53 PM
I met Amber when she was more of a club kid in the Tampa scene. I was tripping acid, had lost my friends and was completely out of it, I found her really hot, but go weirded out because of the acid. She drove me back to USF and took care of me. I'm sure it had to be frustrating for her. From what I know she is a great person. I really hope she is ok. All of the negative comments about her really piss me off. If someone doesn't do it for you be a decent human and keep your mouth shut. These are people, with emotions. Why would you treat them poorly?

Laphroaig
12-02-2018, 07:27 PM
I met Amber when she was more of a club kid in the Tampa scene. I was tripping acid, had lost my friends and was completely out of it, I found her really hot, but go weirded out because of the acid. She drove me back to USF and took care of me. I'm sure it had to be frustrating for her. From what I know she is a great person. I really hope she is ok. All of the negative comments about her really piss me off. If someone doesn't do it for you be a decent human and keep your mouth shut. These are people, with emotions. Why would you treat them poorly?

This thread has been dead and buried for 10 years. I'm sure she'll be eternally grateful that you've resurrected it and put it back in the spotlight to defend her honour...

PEPE3Z
12-02-2018, 08:18 PM
This thread has been dead and buried for 10 years. I'm sure she'll be eternally grateful that you've resurrected it and put it back in the spotlight to defend her honour...

...despite confessing a felony.

youngblood61
12-03-2018, 12:41 PM
She was big all over. I doubt we ever see her again.