PDA

View Full Version : someone please tell me what the fuck i get out of this ?????

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 07:50 AM
HIS WAS AN EMAIL SENT TO ME VIA NITEFLIRT
WHERE I AM DOING VERY WELL BTW

READ IT

IF IT IS LEGIT I'LL DO IT IF NOT FUCK THIS SISSY

Feminization Of A Male Contract, in service to Goddess

I___________________________________
First AND Last Name (Please Print)
(hereafter referred to as "i", "my", "me" or as "the She-Male")
give permission to my Mistress to do what she has to feminize me to her
satisfaction. I am willing to let the Mistress take over my appearance
and my life, down to the last detail. Upon signing of this document
give the Mistress the right to do whatever she want to do to my body AND
my life to become Her She-Male.

For my Mistress to do this She will start by instructing me to obtain
and start taking female hormones (only Injectables Goddess Needs to
verify on cam!), and keep me wearing women's clothing all the time. This
clothing may include the following (but also may include ANY other
clothing Mistress deems fit): mini-dresses and miniskirts, thong panties,
garter belts, corsets, nylons and/or stockings, and high heels. My clothing must meet my Mistress's approval at all times. All clothing worn and in the she-males wardrobe MUST be feminine in nature and color. All shoes must have a 4 inch or higher heel.

ALL ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES WILL BE GRANTED AT THE WHIM OF my MISTRESS,
AND ONLY AFTER i HAVE EARNED THEM.

As a term of my contract, I am to have my eyebrows shaped in a high
arched, thin, feminine style within the day of signing, or when Mistress
decides. Within 3 day of signing, or when Mistress decides i am to have
my ears pierced 4 times in each ear with, whatever piercing studs that my mistress and I agree upon. As well as a Monroe facial piercing. When Mistress Decides. I will get a tattoo of a Daisy or an other flower with Mistresses Initials in it, as well a heart tattoo with the word Barbie in it. The Tattoo must be done within 2 weeks. Within 120 days the she-male will start getting full permanent make up. Within 30 Days of signing, or when Mistress decides the she-male must have started Hormone Replacement therapy.

Upon the earning of the privilege and as an outward sign of my
commitment to be a perfect She-Male for Mistress, I will keep and maintain
artificial fingernails to Mistress's desired length of 8 inches minimum length from the free edge, that is agreed upon by my mistress and in a painted/airbrushed design to be decided upon by Mistress each and every time I have my nails done, toe nails
are to match finger nails, to be caped with acrylic and grown to a minimum length of 4 inches past the free edge the length my mistress and I agree upon. She male will start having her nails done within 7 days. I will also Get braided hair extensions or hair
extensions, until my hair is long enough for a permanent feminine
style with in 30 days of signing, hair will be a color agreed upon by my mistress and at least 8 inches long.

The She-Male will also go to get waxed regularly, or what ever other
form of hair removal the Mistress wants to have all facial and body hair
removed to the Mistress satisfaction with in 14 days of signing (when the He-She has proven to be a worthwhile asset to Mistress, He-She may be allowed to have PERMANENT
laser hair removal).

The She-Male will wear a butt plug at least 4 hours a day with photo proof and will have to wear a penis chastity of Mistress's choice to render His-Her sissy clit
useless so the she-male may never have relations with a woman again. my Mistress will have me get permanent Make up in colors and areas decided upon. When time comes I will get surgical breast polypropylene string breast implants, if there is no way to get the string implants, because they are not approved by the FDA the she-male would have to look overseas. The she-male must prove the it has gone to every length to obtain polypropylene string breasts implants, before it can go to option b which is 1200cc expandable breast implants, implants will be enlarged every 3 to 5 years from there after the initial surgery.

The She male will show herself on cam to Goddess at least 7 times a week
to make sure the she-male is following her Goddess's orders! The she male will also be required to have video/photo proof of all sexual activity!

Upon the Mistress's assessment of the She-Male's suitability to become
a permanent proper girly, the Mistress may wish the She-Male to have
cosmetic surgery to complete transformation into a woman. He/she will
also get rib removal for a smaller waist, surgery to shorten the feet, and
complete facial feminization for a more feminine appearance. Possibly
gastric bypass if he/she can find a Dr. to approve it. The she male will be required to be stretched daily to insure she can become a contortionist. She will also be required to take dance and stripper lesson to insure she can entertain properly!

THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS DEAL WITH FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS THAT I TAKE ON OF MY OWN FREE WILL. AT NO TIME WILL I ALLOW THE FINANCIAL COSTS OF MY TRANSFORMATION TO INTERFERE WITH THE OBLIGATIONS i HOLD TO MY MISTRESS.

The She-Male will be required to find a job that is suitable for her
new feminine appearance. If the Mistress doesn't find the job
appropriate, the She-Male will quit and find another in a timely manner. THE
SHE-MALE WILL NOT QUIT A JOB WITHOUT MISTRESS'S PERMISSION.

I am to become a Entertainer, as an entertainer the she-male will only entertain men. i undertake this knowing full well the possible consequences, and of my own free will.(separate initial by the She-Male, indicating that any action undertaken is of my own free
will and NOT the responsibility or liability of the Mistress_________ )
I will be required to make AND KEEP at least 6 dates a week (failure to
meet this minimum will be dealt with by a penalty of future
determination) All proceeds will go to my Mistress for Her use ONLY All dates will be
photo archived the she-male must have proof of sexual activity!

The She-Male, once signing this contract, becomes property of
Mistress and must follow through with any instructions given by the Mistress.

With the signature of the She-Male slave on this document will give
the Mistress the Power Of Attorney over my whole life, body and soul.
This document will absolve the Mistress of all possible recrimination in
the future.

I as a She-Male Slave sign this document with an open and willing and
sound mind.
This is a Contract!

Full Start of contract_______________
Contract will never end , unless Mistress terminates said contract
for any reason she so desires. The she-male has a buy out clause! She may buy out her slavery for the price of $1,000,000 if she does not wish to serve anymore. Other wise the contract will be on going!

Male Slave______________________
Signature

Date___________ of signature

Mistress_ ____________
Signature

Date___________ of signature

Seal Of Notary Public

Alyssa87
06-18-2008, 07:54 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=488595&highlight=#488595

aww, he's having a hard time finding a goddess :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Mimi, this could be lucrative. Go for it!! You should discuss some sort of a monthly stipend (paid in advance)..and a date and time per week of feminization session/s online. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Mimi, this could be lucrative. Go for it!! You should discuss some sort of a monthly stipend..and a date and time per week of feminization session online. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

GIRL I WANT A 5,000 DOLLAR SIGNING BONUS FOR THIS TIME CONSUMING ADVENTURE HE WANTS TITS SO DO I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Girl, if he is serious and loaded..well ask him for tits as his TRIBUTES to a MISTRESS! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Girl, if he is serious and loaded..well ask him for tits as his TRIBUTES to a MISTRESS! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I JUST SENT HIM A 1000 DOLLAR REQUEST FOR ME TO GO HAVE THAT PAPER SIGNED
I'LL BOSS THE LITTLE BITCH AROUND !!! \
IF HE DOES THIS I WILL GET MY FAT ASS UP IN THE MORNING AND HAVE HIS DOCUMENT DELIVERED OVERNIGHT MAIL

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 08:06 AM
I ALSO ASKED FOR AN ALLOWANCE

Alyssa87
06-18-2008, 08:10 AM
good luck.
but the contract is null & void.
its basicslly a contract into slavery. its illegal.
get everything in advance, because if he doesnt come thru u will not be able to use that fake ass contract as support in court.

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 08:20 AM
good luck.
get everything in advance, because if he doesnt come thru u will not be able to use that fake ass contract as support in court.

OBVIOUSLY THE CONTRACT IS BULLSHIT
BUT IF HE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO SEND IT AROUND AS IF IT WERE A LEGAL
DOCUMENT HE MAY JUST BE DUMB ( TRICK ) ENOUGH TO PAY THE 1000
IN ADVANCE

AS I ASKED HIM TO DO ....
LETS SEE HOW THIS BULLSHIT PLAYS OUT

Alyssa87
06-18-2008, 08:23 AM
well if he gives it 2 u, gimmie a hundred girls.

justatransgirl
06-18-2008, 09:45 AM

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Ahhhhh shuddup Jamie! lol J/k

Our girl can handle this herself. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

needsum
06-18-2008, 03:23 PM
WTF!!!!!!!! :jawdrop :banghead

What the hell is the matter with this asshole? Jesus, I think someone needs to take him out in the woods and put one behind his ear! The fuck is he thinking?

Damn, Mimi, if you can take this asshole for anything, go for it honey! He deserves it for being such a dumb fucking asshole!

MrsKellyPierce
06-18-2008, 08:56 PM
good luck.

OBVIOUSLY THE CONTRACT IS BULLSHIT
BUT IF HE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO SEND IT AROUND AS IF IT WERE A LEGAL
DOCUMENT HE MAY JUST BE DUMB ( TRICK ) ENOUGH TO PAY THE 1000
IN ADVANCE

AS I ASKED HIM TO DO ....
LETS SEE HOW THIS BULLSHIT PLAYS OUT girl and lets hope he isn't a member of Hungangels

gr4phic4rtist08
06-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Why don't you get a real job and stop announcing to the world that your a whore for money

Remy757Photog
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Why don't you get a real job and stop announcing to the world that your a whore for money

Wow, that's a bit much isn't it. Don't act like you wouldn't turn down damn near free money