PDA

View Full Version : Sex change operation... why?

luccas
06-18-2008, 05:49 AM
I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....

MrsKellyPierce
06-18-2008, 08:58 PM
dont' try to understand just accept people for who they are!

trish
06-18-2008, 09:06 PM
"...don't try to understand 'em, just ride 'em, rope 'em, brand 'em..."

(from the theme song to a very very old western starring Clint Eastwood called Rawhide...saw a few times on the tv channel)

MrsKellyPierce
06-18-2008, 09:06 PM
"...don't try to understand 'em, just ride 'em, rope 'em, brand 'em..."

(from the theme song to a very very old western starring Clint Eastwood called Rawhide...saw a few times on the tv channel) :lol:

Dinand
06-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey man, if I was born a woman I would have a sex change also because I would feel very unhappy being a woman. But then again life as a lesbian also sounds very cool or maybe I've been watching too much L-Word???

Nikka
06-18-2008, 09:11 PM
why? I am not sure

BeardedOne
06-18-2008, 09:32 PM
After years of exhaustive research, I have determined that GGs are inherently insane while T-gurls are usually not too far beyond just-plain-crazy. There is a discernible difference between the various psychoses, an example being that GGs too often listen to the little voices in their heads (Which are not simply insane, but often criminally so) and while this may be true of T-gurls as well, when the latter begin to chatter with said voices there is some chance that we may listen in. With GGs, the standard "If a man answers, hang up!" policy is practiced by the cacophony of bizarreness between their ears.

Also, as I am definitely bi/pansexual, T-gurls offer the added bonus of dating economy: No need to buy three theatre tickets, three dinners, etc.

<Thinking> Though we'd still be using two condoms. :shrug

justatransgirl
06-19-2008, 09:35 AM

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-19-2008, 08:21 PM
It's simple...

Having a penis messes up my panty lines and makes it hard to wear a bikini.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - B1 - LMAO...

I have never thought of that one before way to think outside the cox

swingplus
06-20-2008, 01:42 AM
It's simple...

Giggle,

PS - B1 - LMAO...

Hey Jamie, I kinda like the penis in panties look.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-20-2008, 07:54 AM
I tried to explain this to you people before. Trying to explain this to men who like dick is simply stupid and a waste of time. Capiche?

Let's just say it's my body and I do with it as I please.

You spend hours jacking off to cocks on the internet - that's your choice.

justatransgirl
06-20-2008, 09:48 AM

luccas
06-20-2008, 09:00 PM
I tried to explain this to you people before. Trying to explain this to men who like dick is simply stupid and a waste of time. Capiche?

Let's just say it's my body and I do with it as I please.

You spend hours jacking off to cocks on the internet - that's your choice.
I wasnt rude about you and even my post was not refered to you, if I offend you with my ignorance on this point im apologize, and of course i will continue jacking off over the images and videos and alive Tg girls with penises, not without, and if I like to jackoff with a non penises girl I will look for belladonna or Brianna Love or whoever but.....

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Sweety... The truth comes out now, as you can all see...

Basically you weren't being nice... You were an ass trying to be discrete about asking a question that you could not get an answer to because you like cock too much to understand one's personal reason for wanting to get SRS and be happier with their image. It's all about your fantasy and the shallow sight of your twisted imagination...

Your opinion makes me want to get my cock back... Danmmm whyyyyyy whyyyyyy did I do it???

LOL

Legend
06-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....

http://i25.tinypic.com/2evrhh4.jpg

luccas
06-21-2008, 02:51 PM

Basically you weren't being nice... You were an ass trying to be discrete about asking a question that you could not get an answer to because you like cock too much to understand one's personal reason for wanting to get SRS and be happier with their image. It's all about your fantasy and the shallow sight of your twisted imagination...

Your opinion makes me want to get my cock back... Danmmm whyyyyyy whyyyyyy did I do it???

LOL

I still dont know why you are so rude and impolite with a honest question it seems that really hurst but not in your ...but in your heart, I like TG! I like TGs with PENISES, otherwise if I wouldn t I would go for a girl, in fact my GG girlfriend is so beautiful and hot , and we (she and me) share the TG s fantasies, she also like TG s with a penis and the day we are looking for LOVE in here I would look it in a girl with a Penis! otherwise i would look in and other forum if I would look for vaginas!
This was a serious and honest topic too bad you took it personal, it speaks a lot about you, but dont worry my girl and I still would jack off looking at your old videos in fact we just got the personal prostitutes where you performed with penis! No ofeenses.
Bye Pretty girl

tghtpussybitch
06-25-2008, 04:50 AM

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU WANT IS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU GUYS. GIRLS ARE GONNA TAKE HORMONES TRANSITION AND EVENTUALLY EVOLVED FOR THEMSELVES JUST LET THEM MOVE ON. WHY QUESTION IT . YOU DO WHAT YOU DO FOR YOUR SELF LET US DO WHAT WE DO FOR OURSELVES NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

tghtpussybitch
06-25-2008, 04:59 AM

LOL

I still dont know why you are so rude and impolite with a honest question it seems that really hurst but not in your ...but in your heart, I like TG! I like TGs with PENISES, otherwise if I wouldn t I would go for a girl, in fact my GG girlfriend is so beautiful and hot , and we (she and me) share the TG s fantasies, she also like TG s with a penis and the day we are looking for LOVE in here I would look it in a girl with a Penis! otherwise i would look in and other forum if I would look for vaginas!
This was a serious and honest topic too bad you took it personal, it speaks a lot about you, but dont worry my girl and I still would jack off looking at your old videos in fact we just got the personal prostitutes where you performed with penis! No ofeenses.
Bye Pretty girl

HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS THAT TALKS ALOT ABOUT HER INSECURITIES THAT SHE HAS TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIES.

IS SAD FOR GENETIC FEMALES THAT DO 3SOMES JUST TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP CAUSED THEY CANT BE BY THEMSELVES . THAT TALKS ALOT BOUT OR SOCIETY HOW WE RAISE WOMAN TO ALWAYS PLEASE MAN EVEN IF THEY LOST THEIR SELF VALUE.

IF MY FATHER WAS INTO SHEMALES I WOULD NOT WANT MY MOTHER BEEN WITH HIS GAY ASS. I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM AS MY FATHER BUT I DONT WANT MY MOTHER TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WERE SHE CAN'T PLEASE HER MEN. IS OBVIOUS PUSSY IS NOT SATISFYING FOR YOU IF IT WERE YOU WOULD BE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

IM NOT BEEN RUDE DONT TAKE IT AS AN OFFENSE I JUST STATING MY OPINION IS AN HONEST RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION.

saifan
06-25-2008, 05:05 AM
I want to meet tightpussybitch.

justatransgirl
06-25-2008, 09:52 AM

GinX
06-25-2008, 10:18 AM

You know, this guy is asking an honest question and maybe it's one that's been asked before, but that's irrelevant. There is really no need to be rude to this guy. If you find his question to be one of ignorance or ill information, instead of just jumping him and abusing him, offer your insight and an answer...what possible good comes from name calling and abusiveness? Maybe it's the way he asked the question...as I read it, this is what he's asking:

'Why would guys who love GG's spend time on a board specially suited for TS's rather than one suited for GG's?'

My answer: I have no idea. There could be several reasons..it depends on the guy. Maybe the guy in question is bisexual/pansexual/omnisexual...maybe he finds TS's exotic and wants a new experience...maybe the guy doesn't see a real difference between a GG and a TS woman...maybe the guy has found that TS women are easier to have a relationship with than GG's...who knows? I'm sure there are other reasons as well. Ultimately, the one thing that matters is...what brings you here?

luccas
06-27-2008, 02:39 AM
yep basicly Im here for TGgirls with penises not for tg girls without penises!, And so my poor abused girlfriend not for a lesbian relation but for fantasies with a Tgirls, otherwise she would look in a lesbian or bisexual girls forum thats the point, is there guys that are looking for tg girls with no penises as a fantasy in here ? would love to know...

peggygee
06-27-2008, 03:08 AM

LOL

Bye Pretty girl

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/englist_do_you_speak_it.jpg

Luccas, i can tell from your writing that you don't write well in English.
I am also getting the sense that you don't understand what people are
telling you in English.

We women who have had GRS have no, nada, zilch, zero interest in men
who want to get fucked in the ass, or suck cock, capische .

You Luccas have no interest in women who have had gender reassignment surgery.

You are looking for dick. Guess what, there is still plenty around. There
are pre-op women who are comfortable with their penises, there are bi
and gay men, hell you could even find a female to male TS.

So don't fret there is no shortage of cocks to satisfy your fetish desires.

:evil:

tghtpussybitch
06-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Is not my fault Im so passionate :lol:

And when you do, please tell her to stop shouting...

Giggle,

tghtpussybitch
06-28-2008, 10:53 AM
yep basicly Im here for TGgirls with penises not for tg girls without penises!, And so my poor abused girlfriend not for a lesbian relation but for fantasies with a Tgirls, otherwise she would look in a lesbian or bisexual girls forum thats the point, is there guys that are looking for tg girls with no penises as a fantasy in here ? would love to know...

I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier.

As to your comment of been twithout penises lol.
sweetie we have evolved born one sex became the other.
enjoy sexual pleasure in the opposite sex.
male(penis) -> femme(pussysexuals)
best part we need not deal with fustrated gay cock hungry tranny chasers

Your unconcious can't let you be happy cause you cant deal with the fact that we had the courage to do what we wanted live how we want and get fuck the way we want.

As to your girlfriend or your whore.. most likely your her trick. If that is the case good for her. Do you pay her rent her car payment or her surge caused a relationship like that is not based on love.

As to asking guys in the forum if their looking for girls with pussies ,, They are too busy looking for fun,, what ever that is... unlike you who choose to start a hatred thread and now you want to try to displace your deviant hateful intentions .

I'm going to tell you why I'm here in HA.

1. To stop hatred ignoranct statement by gay fustrated tranny chasers fudgepackers like yourself. Who do nothing but spread milicious statement about something you do not know nor will ever now.

You will never know what is to have a sex change how good is to get fucked in a pussy yes a surgical pussy educate yourself is not a lack of is an evolutionary sexual ( not reproductive) organ we get to enjoy.

tghtpussybitch
06-28-2008, 10:55 AM
anytime boo

TsVanessa69
06-28-2008, 11:18 AM
As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view :wink:

saifan
06-28-2008, 11:42 AM
anytime boo

I'll hit you up next time I venture into NYC.

luccas
06-28-2008, 03:13 PM

I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier.

Every single guy who is here looking for Tgs are here to watch see or contact a girl with a penis!, am I wierd gay or whatever? maybe, and what about you? you are a weird gay or whatever too, with your point of view, that we are all gay , you shoulb see yourself as a guy with tits!,
I like TGs cause they are girls with a penis, I dont want a man, I like femenine bodies, soft skins, and girl minded giel with penis other wise I would be looking for girl in a gilrs forum or in a fetish forum of TGirls witout penises, I dont care what you think of people, if you cut your penis, you will be notice for 6 months and thats it, Are there transexual videos of transexual girls with no penis? maybe you can do one if you are extremely beautiful, maybe two and i think thats it. Im here to contacet girl, to have fantasies, to enyoy watching tg girls sho are beautiful and penised, as everybody here! Thrue may hurt, dont cut it out!

As to your comment of been twithout penises lol.
sweetie we have evolved born one sex became the other.
enjoy sexual pleasure in the opposite sex.
male(penis) -> femme(pussysexuals)
best part we need not deal with fustrated gay cock hungry tranny chasers

Your unconcious can't let you be happy cause you cant deal with the fact that we had the courage to do what we wanted live how we want and get fuck the way we want.

As to your girlfriend or your whore.. most likely your her trick. If that is the case good for her. Do you pay her rent her car payment or her surge caused a relationship like that is not based on love.

As to asking guys in the forum if their looking for girls with pussies ,, They are too busy looking for fun,, what ever that is... unlike you who choose to start a hatred thread and now you want to try to displace your deviant hateful intentions .

I'm going to tell you why I'm here in HA.

1. To stop hatred ignoranct statement by gay fustrated tranny chasers fudgepackers like yourself. Who do nothing but spread milicious statement about something you do not know nor will ever now.

You will never know what is to have a sex change how good is to get fucked in a pussy yes a surgical pussy educate yourself is not a lack of is an evolutionary sexual ( not reproductive) organ we get to enjoy.

peggygee
06-28-2008, 06:54 PM
As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view :wink:

For me GRS didn't dramatically change my life, as I was already living my
life as a fully functioning female before it, now it's just legally confirmed.

I had gone to college and got my degrees and education as the woman
I am. I had worked in a number of regular fairly well paying jobs, without
being discriminated against.

Romance wise, pre-op I had a number of LTR and medium and short
relationships. None of those were with guys who wanted me to fuck them
or to suck me off.

I had GRS because for me it felt right. I didn't feel that I was born to
have a penis. It may sound like a cliche, but as young as 4 - 5 I knew
I was a girl, and I have done everything in my power to correct that birth
defect.

I will agree with you about people who have a mid-life crisis, one morning
wake up and feel that they are women, and jump on the next plane
smoking to Thailand and have GRS without hormone one, or any other
cosmetic surgeries.

For me my road to GRS included years of HRT at a early age, followed by
an orchiechtomy also early. I had my adams apple removed, nose job,
silicon injected into my face, hips, and butt., breast augmentation, lipo
and other surgeries I can't recall at the moment. In addition to therapy
and counselling on GID and other issues.

Do I miss not having children?

Somewhat.

But due to career choices, and other things that happened in my life, such
as my periods of drug and alcohol that I have often spoken of, it would
have been better for the child if I didn't. Even now I am very tied
up with career and additional education goals, looking after family, and
trying to squeeze in a significant other.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 07:26 PM

Thanks Nessa XOXO

I would like to add that I do feel female. I don't ever get questioned, even by those who do know I am a trans woman. Being a woman to me is not having a vagina or being able to have kids. It is more then that and then multiply it by a trillion. After my surgery it doesn't even cross my mind that I have to prove my self or feel as I should. My daily life is just "living". I feel free, happy, content, confident, fulfilled... The surgery does not make me any better then let's say my pre-o friend Vicki who has a great quality life and who I look up to a lot, or even girls like Allanah who lives in the trans scene and is a great business woman.

The trick for me is not placing high expectations on myself and expecting validation from others. I am not a female, I agree with you, genetic females are those who give life, however, I do feel blessed for having been born in a time where I could at least be close enough to a female who cannot have children. I am extremely happy with my body and I love myself so much. In a confident way as opposed to arrogantly.

As Peggy, I am a proud post op woman, and I am not ashamed to disclose that with anyone. I want to be surrounded with people who accept and love me, and people who I can share knowledge with. That being mentally and spiritually.

Your post is an inspiration to others. Everyone is who they are and there is no reason to ask someone... " Why are you who you are "? There is no substantial answer to that question. We can all keep talking abut this forever but the real answer is within us all. That is a question that should better be asked while looking in the mirror.

What makes me... me? Why am I who I am? What makes me a human? Is it my physical body?

I believe that we are human because we are the only animals with a conscience.

Conscience is a hypothesised ability or faculty that distinguishes whether our actions are right or wrong. It leads to feelings of remorse when we do things that go against our moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when our actions conform to our moral values. It is also the attitude which informs our moral judgment before performing any action. The extent to which such moral judgements are based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout the history of Western philosophy.

tghtpussybitch
06-29-2008, 09:07 PM

The if you feel that your genitals does not make you or break you then whats the point of reproduction.
Not all genetic natal born female reproduce naturally. Other wise there would be in vitro fertilization or future uterus transplants.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16637583/

there was no sex change before the 60 or at least not as advantace as they are now,,

only different besides physical been that male are more husky than females is chromoso and sexual reproduction.

chromosome just play the role of determining the sex you will be born. male of female. Sex gender you can change .

reproductive organs ovaries, testes,, if you didn't know the ovaries and testes a homogomous meaning the start out the same . Most popular theory is that all fetuses start as females and once the xy chromosome meaning the sperm carrying a y chromosome by the way is the sperm that determines the sex to be born as all ovums(eggs) are x. sperm can be x or y.

anywyas where I'm getting with this science can explain many things.

There are abdominal ectopic pregnacy which happen out of the womb in the abdominal cavity hypothesis hormone control the early pregnancy fetus connect to one of aorta vein for air supply.

Post op femme will one day be able to carry a pregnany high rish through an abdominal ectopic pregnancy as to the fetus the placenta might be the only problem as the placenta is from the uterus. But as we speak there are live birth by natal woman carry high rish abdominal ectopic pregnancy it is obvious the uterus is not the only source that can provide the plancenta. The human body is the most beautiful thing in this world you can alternate it ,, transition it,, you can evolve it .Also depends on your Dna and if your capable.

As to stating that some scary girls get the pussy the same can be said of nasty manly looking shemales .. The mirror does not like lie.

For been a shemale any tranny chaser will say your beutiful as long as you have a dick for been a post op lady we get to be evaluated by 100%straight men.

Have I seen more passable tgirls that post op acourse does that mean anything . No . Just look around not all genetic female are beautiful or femenine. But when it comes down to it guys who date tgirls shemales are simply there for the penis fetish.

I'm much happier not having to be tucking ,, or having to worry to keep a hard on for some cock lover ..

As to the crossdressers with a nasty gash between there legs they tend to be mostly late bloomers that happen to be caucasians.

Most passable femenine petetite girls are Asian and Latinas acourse there are always execptions .

If your happy with your penis good for you but dont say you feel like a woman when your fucking a guy in his ass with your cock,, come on sweetie,, or when hes draining your sperm down his throat.

We post op ladies are in no way TRYING TO REPLACE OR COMPARE TO GENETIC FEMALEs were just giving another gender that does not reproduce.

I speak for myself.
I'm a new born femme post op femme,, (being my genitals determine my sex) We as a society separate the gender male or females ,, and wether you like it or not thats how it works, If you have a vagina your still a twoman but your also a female.
Where twoman that have a penis get frisk or housed with men since they have not had the surgery.

as to hard core closed mindede people they might as well perfer for woman to die in childbirth than to have an abortion. Their opinion does not ditate my life. I'm happy with a pussy much better than a penis.

I love my tgirl sisters and I understand what they feel as a transexual not as an individual as we are all unique. But you girls will never understand what is to be a post op until you become one. IF YOU feel so happy then why do you always try justify and proof you feel like woman. When it comes down to it you still used your cock and guys who are attracted to you are with you simply for the cock hanging between your legs.

We post op femme will never know what is to be a natal female as we are not born female . We now what is to have a sex change and become a post op female, new born femme, sex change, post op woman, woman or trans exp. or pussysexual. transexual what ever that individual views herself.

yodajazz
06-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks Nessa XOXO

I would like to add that I do feel female. I don't ever get questioned, even by those who do know I am a trans woman. Being a woman to me is not having a vagina or being able to have kids. It is more then that and then multiply it by a trillion. After my surgery it doesn't even cross my mind that I have to prove my self or feel as I should. My daily life is just "living". I feel free, happy, content, confident, fulfilled... The surgery does not make me any better then let's say my pre-o friend Vicki who has a great quality life and who I look up to a lot, or even girls like Allanah who lives in the trans scene and is a great business woman.

The trick for me is not placing high expectations on myself and expecting validation from others. I am not a female, I agree with you, genetic females are those who give life, however, I do feel blessed for having been born in a time where I could at least be close enough to a female who cannot have children. I am extremely happy with my body and I love myself so much. In a confident way as opposed to arrogantly.

As Peggy, I am a proud post op woman, and I am not ashamed to disclose that with anyone. I want to be surrounded with people who accept and love me, and people who I can share knowledge with. That being mentally and spiritually.

Your post is an inspiration to others. Everyone is who they are and there is no reason to ask someone... " Why are you who you are "? There is no substantial answer to that question. We can all keep talking abut this forever but the real answer is within us all. That is a question that should better be asked while looking in the mirror.

What makes me... me? Why am I who I am? What makes me a human? Is it my physical body?

Conscience is a hypothesised ability or faculty that distinguishes whether our actions are right or wrong. It leads to feelings of remorse when we do things that go against our moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when our actions conform to our moral values. It is also the attitude which informs our moral judgment before performing any action. The extent to which such moral judgements are based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout the history of Western philosophy.

A good and thoughtful post Danielle. The only thing I wanted to comment about was the end of your post when you talk about moral values. I think that most people would agree that moral actions result in doing good, or benefit the person themselves, or other people; whereas immoral actions cause harm. Of course the definition of ‘good’ and ‘harm’ have very wide definitions.

Sex work has presented a moral dilemma for centuries. One old school of thought says that any sex outside that used for procreation is wrong and harmful. This line of reasoning would say that sexual expressions outside of procreation will lead to a person losing control and committing other acts which will harm people.

However, another school of thought says that sexual expression between consenting adults is a healthy and natural outlet. In this school of thought, then sexual expression is a release of tension and energy which could help a person function better in other parts of their lives.

Western society is still divided on the two approaches, however the ‘natural outlet’ school is gaining influence over time, in my opinion. I think this is the way things should go. People should think about what some “sexual expression”, meant to people at the times when the Bible and the Koran were written. Sexual expression back then, meant getting a group of warriors together, attacking a town or settlement killing the men and raping the women. I think that societies in general have to understand when the nature of sexual expression is harmful, like rape and involuntary, and other forms which do not cause harm, (unless the expression becomes and addictive behavior).

So I am saying this to say that sex workers do a good for society, so they should not feel so much guilt, as they sometimes may do. Much of the problems with sex work, has to do with societies punishment for the behavior, not so much the sexual behavior itself. Some of the ‘moral values’ that Danielle speaks of, were based upon behaviors that mankind has mostly outgrown.

mischelle
06-29-2008, 10:02 PM

I haven't posted here for sometime and never did I much anyways, but your thoughts are very much on the target. Very Well Said In My Opinion

yodajazz
06-29-2008, 10:54 PM

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier....

HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS ...

In a couple posts you have basically said that anyone who has sex with a pre op transsexual is really gay. This is wrong, except in a very small number of cases. Many people, male and female, like their partners of the opposite sex to have some features of their own sex and still be straight. For example, many women would melt to see a man cry at movie, showing his sensitive and caring side. Some men will like a female who can dress down in jeans, drink beer and watch sports with the boys.

Sure some men here talk about about cock size, etc. But the important thing is that cock is attached to something that looks like a woman. Without the feminine presentation the attraction just isn’t there. Because she doesn’t look attractive to you, doesn’t mean that someone else sees them as an attractive female. And I would guess that the majority of men here have sex with women, sometimes. Why would they be having sex with gg's if they were really gay?

Look at this: I saw written that 10% of women who had srs regret it. Those that do mostly say that they were really gay males all along. Some people look at those mistakes and conclude that there should be no srs done at all. They say that all mtf are essentially gay males. I think they are wrong. But you are essentially saying the same thing about men who like pre op trans women.

Most trans women say that they were born that way. But have you thought that certain men could have been born to like transsexuals. If a man wants only cock it would be much much easier going after gay males.

I will speak for myself, there are many features that I like on women, I have a long list. Most women have some features and not others. A woman that has a cock is a special turn on for me, not necessary. A true romantic love is usually based on many things that go beyond mere physical attraction, anyway.

And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers? You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

You come on here and insult people that would love the total you, past and present; not just the new you?

Steffani
06-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Well...why I did it,

It's funner to get fucked by my boyfriend while laying on my back.
It's funner to get fucked period while laying on my back cause I'm a slut lol.
I hated tucking.
I made enough money from all the tricks sucking my cock to pay for it.
I was already sitting down when I pee anyways.

Basically I could go into all the philsophical reasons for why I did it and other associated stuff and responses to certain guys in here, etc. but "tghtpussybitch" has pretty much said it better than I coulda already so I'll defer to her previous posts.

I will just say I did it entirely for me, to feel more normal. whateva normal is.
I do miss more of the ...how should I say this...scandal...and more of a connection with other trannys who seemed to know how to have a whole lot more fun out of life than these >>normal, straight people<< who I have been around now for the last few years.
But I have neva missed my cock.... :D

peggygee
06-30-2008, 01:55 AM
And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers?

You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

You come on here and insult people that would love the total you, past and present; not just the new you?

Pussy chasers are better than tranny-cock chasers.

If they're gonna be a chaser or a playa, at least let it be for something
that I have a chance at enjoying.

Fucking guys in the ass, or them munching on my dick was not my cup
of tea.

Ideally I want them to love the totality of me (my spirit, my intelligence,
my sense of humor, etc.)

But if I can't get that, at least if they floss my navel, or eat my pussy like
it was the last meal on Earth, well then fair exchange ain't no robbery. :P

ARMANIXXX
06-30-2008, 04:34 AM
FYI, for anyone that's interested,

Tip:

If you want a TS girl that's truly not interested in getting SRS, try a Filipina girl.

Of the nine I've met in person, talked to, and asked if they wanted it, Not 1 of them said they wanted to get the "final cut".

I think it's cultural.

Half of them are even versatile and most are not working girls.....at least out here.
*Shrug*

But,
stay in your own state, k.

;)

saifan
06-30-2008, 04:44 AM
Well...why I did it,

I hated tucking.

Basically I could go into all the philsophical reasons for why I did it and other associated stuff and responses to certain guys in here, etc. but "tghtpussybitch" has pretty much said it better than I coulda already so I'll defer to her previous posts.

I will just say I did it entirely for me, to feel more normal. whateva normal is.
I do miss more of the ...how should I say this...scandal...and more of a connection with other trannys who seemed to know how to have a whole lot more fun out of life than these >>normal, straight people<< who I have been around now for the last few years.

All for it.... but you couldn't get fucked while laying on your back before?

tghtpussybitch
06-30-2008, 07:20 AM

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier....

HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS ...

In a couple posts you have basically said that anyone who has sex with a pre op transsexual is really gay. This is wrong, except in a very small number of cases. Many people, male and female, like their partners of the opposite sex to have some features of their own sex and still be straight. For example, many women would melt to see a man cry at movie, showing his sensitive and caring side. Some men will like a female who can dress down in jeans, drink beer and watch sports with the boys.

Sure some men here talk about about cock size, etc. But the important thing is that cock is attached to something that looks like a woman. Without the feminine presentation the attraction just isn’t there. Because she doesn’t look attractive to you, doesn’t mean that someone else sees them as an attractive female. And I would guess that the majority of men here have sex with women, sometimes. Why would they be having sex with gg's if they were really gay?

Look at this: I saw written that 10% of women who had srs regret it. Those that do mostly say that they were really gay males all along. Some people look at those mistakes and conclude that there should be no srs done at all. They say that all mtf are essentially gay males. I think they are wrong. But you are essentially saying the same thing about men who like pre op trans women.

Most trans women say that they were born that way. But have you thought that certain men could have been born to like transsexuals. If a man wants only cock it would be much much easier going after gay males.

I will speak for myself, there are many features that I like on women, I have a long list. Most women have some features and not others. A woman that has a cock is a special turn on for me, not necessary. A true romantic love is usually based on many things that go beyond mere physical attraction, anyway.

And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers? You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

I'm understand you do not want to be stigmatize noone does, but to truly say you are straight after you were rim, fuck , and swallow cum makes no sense. I can also have sex with gg does that make me straight or gay who knows who cares.

My hypothesis is that guys who are fully open gay cock loving tranny chasers and still fuck natal born females are just delusional and pathetic surely pussy feels good,

I used to have a gg when i was in middle school and I can remember how nice her wet pussy felt even when I came inside her did that stop me from going out and finding a dick to fuck me. No.

I could had also lived a lie like many of you guys do.
I could had marry a gg or had children and go out in the dark nights suck a cock and get fuck does that make me straight because I had a wife and kids. No.
I choose not to lie to myself or anyone else.

A man that fakes emotion is trying to hide something.
Male/ females cry ,, bleed all the same
that example is so out dated,, is nice to see guys do pedicure does that make then gay acourse not.

I have seen the most masculine guys who are hypermasculine (macho) to hide insecurities and when they see a cock they get on all fours..

remember I have leave many phases I have seen it all and I'm still young 27 yrs old.

when I was a boy
I dated natal born female gg
I dated preop twoman

when I came out the closet at 16
I dated gay guys
bisexual , closeted men

I remember once been with a guy that his wife was pregnant why I was in his care as soon as we drop her off I fuck him in the ass this is when I was 17 I was very cute handsome.. Do you believe he was honest to himself and his wife that is carrying his child.

I started taking hormones at 18
castrated at 21 and srs at 24

escort as a shemale
escort now to pay for my career working on my bachelor and I am passable standing at 5'4 125lbs

I do it all you can lie to yourself but deep inside you now the truth..

no two genders will satisfy you the same is impossible.

If you find pleasure with a juicy loaded cock full of cum thats fine enjoy your life as your only have one.

But do not say is the same. It is not.

For most tranny chasers if you so much say that you like the girls to be femenine why is it that is an issue and you fuss and hate when the girls get a sex change after all she is still feminine unless your whole attraction was to her cock.

As to girls regretting having srs acourse thats a chance you take. Nothing in life has guarantees..
If you ask me would I do srs again . Sure without a doubt,
Ask me why. 1. passable pussy
2. Have orgasm .
now when a girl like myself saids we have an orgasm is not based on actual juice coming out is based on frontal stimulation in our pgland .
Ask a girl who had a castration if she gets to cum,, she does produce sperm but the sensation is still there sense the nerves are intact. Our nerve endings are intact they are just inverted.

Reason why I believe (persona opinion ) of why some girls might regret their srs.
1. SCARS HORRIBLE RESULTS.
2. No sensation
3. They do not pass as femme

if a girl is not passable or not feminine enought does that her less than. as long as she is mentally capable that she does not pass as a woman then she should be fine.

I personally do not understand girls who get a pussy and look manly I can make a long list but I will give one name. Reene Richars.

She regrets having srs...

Tgirls and Gay Tranny Chasers bash post op when we have been the ones that have fought for most trans rights from caroline cossey (tula) fighting British for legal rights , Roberta Close fighting to be recognize as female in Brazil thereby opening a window for all transright to the mother of all Christine Jorgesen. Now is that pre ops pick up the torch and what do we get the bitter end

It was post op who open society to new ideas and what did the porn industry do made shemale porn and guys jerk off to cock get fuck and swallow cum ,, then you come and state your straight when you might have more hemorrhoids than the moon has cradles.

You keep saying that is the femininity that your attracted if we do a test. put a gorgeous feminine post op femme and a not so feminine beginner with no hormones long hair endrogenous. Most gtc would pick the endrogenous caused she is fully funtional . You can say now I would be with the feminine acourse that was you say I have seen it in person.

As to guys coming with me to be honest with you I do not date guys who go with pre ops. I want him to decided what he wants. I would respect him if he had an experience suck a dick got fuck not for him
.We can have a relationship but dont play me by been with me and then go behind my back and get your ass fuck and swallow the ladies cum and suck their cock dry. thats not experimental 1 time experimental two times three four sweetheart thats your inclination.

Be honest to yourself then you can be honest to others.

I do not fake a period . Im proud of been a second type woman I do not have pads in my home. I been with guys who I had told them about my past and they could hadn;t it thats fine I dated some that didnt care. Do I need to say no I do not..
You guys dont tell gg that your into shemales . Why do I do it becaused I want to us girls who got our sex change to have our own admirers simple as that.

Guys can jump between gg,, preop, postop woman,, androgenous thats fine there open to all. I for one am not.

Just because it might seen cool to experiment does not mean I have to do.

been there done that..

I see tgirls who go with other tgirls.
I see new born femme post op femme with gg,
I seen transmen with gay men
sex is free ,, is ok to cross the lines

I consider myself bisexual, I been with genetic females, born males, twoman,, but I love man. I only date man. I can have a girl stick a strap and fuck me I can meet the most gorgeous man in the world but if he got a pussy sorry not for me. I like DICK JUICE CREAMY DICK just like you do. at least we have something in common.

wether pussy chaser or tranny chaser are better. they are both the same they just want to cum .
The problem with tranny chaser is that they claim they like the femininity
but if they find out a girl has a pussy they are turn of why is that if you like femininity why now your disgusted a girl having a pussy.
unless the whole fantasy was the cock attached to the breast. And to come and say to be with a post op then b wit a born natal genetic female that the point whats the different.. Acourse many differences one is nature . Am I gonna come here and say my pussy has never been discovered I would be nothing by lying . I had guys maybe 1 out of 10 tell me why my click goes upward rather than inward I never expected my pussy to be 100% as a gg but in the high range 85%-90% and thats more than enuff for me.

I'm not here insulting people you guys brought me here. All your hatred about post op is nothing but nasty and show nothing but your unconcious self hatred.

I am not going to say you owed us post op but you should be a bit more grateful it was us who started it all we were the ones who push the envelope.

You started your fetish for cock and hide it by saying your straight then when the ladies get their sex change you out us bring us down. How dare you look at the mirror do you like what you see.

I like what I see and my determination strength courage has made me the person I am.

I'm going to give you another example. I was once arrested by the cops and a tgirl was arrested they were insulting her calling her him and using male pronounts I stood up for her outing myself I told the cops to treat her as a girl regardless. I did not need to do this.

I do my part for equal rights to change history for the new generation. I donate money HRC, Transgender Tapestry , Now, I'm for equality but do not use us for your entertainment I'm not just street smart but a damn smart nerdy whore.

you guys pay the girls for your sexual pleasure your egocentric needs.
I have meet good decent guys. There are good guys out there whether their tranny chasers or pussy chasers but one thing they have in common they do not go out of their way to say post op are gross . The want the girls to be happy as tgirls or new girls. The want her happiness not his selfish fetish. That's the difference. Your entitled to your opinion but based it on facts nor ignorance.

tghtpussybitch
06-30-2008, 07:27 AM
sorry for the misspelling getting tired and long message..

Steffani
06-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Well...why I did it,

I hated tucking.

All for it.... but you couldn't get fucked while laying on your back before?

LOL,

Actually yeah, hanging half off a bed. And anything is possible depending on how much of a contortionist too. In the ass it is always messy for me that way though, but whateva...

My point, other than humor, I tend to like sex now more as opposed to before, regardless. Although before was.... anyway.

I look at it like this, for me anyway, I feel more comfortable now in my body, more confident in my relationships and I don't have this constant feeling that I am out of place.

I'd like to say I used escorting as a means to and end, surgeries, cars, clothes and then SRS. But maybe it isn't entirely that since I still put up ads now and then. I like the cash, the power, the rush. I've seen a lot of guys. A few I still see and a few I remember. But most of em were outta my mind about two minutes after they left my door.

But hey thanks to all of em, they paid for my pussy LOL, whether they'd like it or not, oh well.

What I don't like are the same things I didn't like before my surgeries, and on this subject line it is these guys who see trannies and think they have some pre disposed knowledge about something that is personal and really has nothing at all to do with them. And then when all these girls in here who are living the life, walking the walk, try and tell these guys what time it is the guys have the audacity to argue their misguided positions.

People always try and come up with reasons; reasons for why people are T, why they get surgeries, why this and that. I say "SO WHAT!" At this stage of the game for me it becomes what is important to make my life livable and productive while still caring about other people too. Not to live some way that makes me miserable just to make some people feel more comfortable with me because they cannot handle the facts.

Kisses

yodajazz
06-30-2008, 07:58 PM
my sense of humor, etc.)

That depends on the kind of pussy you have. A wise man once told me; "There are two kinds of pussy, regular pussy, and good ole eatin' pussy."

BrendaQG
06-30-2008, 08:13 PM

Thanks Nessa XOXO

On the flip side of this kind of discussion is the ol debate about weather those who don't have the op can really be called transsexuals. The latest time I have found myself in this arguement was in a comment thread in a blog of mine. (http://www.scientificblogging.com/quantum_gravity/blog/curtis_e_hinkles_denial_of_the_existence_of_transg ender_children_my_rebuttal#comment-3899) Basically I rip into a gentleman from this one intersexed activist organizeation for saying that transsexual children do not exist. That such children just grow up to be gay. Even when confronted with youtube vids of kids like "jazz" off of 20/20 he denied the realaity. I felt this was important because some transsexuals like to portray themselves as intersexed quite loudly (when in my experience those who have an actual condition talk about it rarely if at all.)

Anyway the conversation got around to op status. All I could think to write would just have been a rehash of what the two of you wrote. I can think of no better answer to the absurd notion that op-status makes a huge difference than the above quoted message. Brava.

yodajazz
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM

I'm understand you do not want to be stigmatize noone does, but to truly say you are straight after you were rim, fuck , and swallow cum makes no sense. I can also have sex with gg does that make me straight or gay who knows who cares.

My hypothesis is that guys who are fully open gay cock loving tranny chasers and still fuck natal born females are just delusional and pathetic surely pussy feels good,

I used to have a gg when i was in middle school and I can remember how nice her wet pussy felt even when I came inside her did that stop me from going out and finding a dick to fuck me. No.

I could had marry a gg or had children and go out in the dark nights suck a cock and get fuck does that make me straight because I had a wife and kids. No.

that example is so out dated,, is nice to see guys do pedicure does that make then gay acourse not.

I have seen the most masculine guys who are hypermasculine (macho) to hide insecurities and when they see a cock they get on all fours..

remember I have leave many phases I have seen it all and I'm still young 27 yrs old.

when I was a boy
I dated preop twoman

I dated gay guys
bisexual , closeted men

I remember once been with a guy that his wife was pregnant why I was in his care as soon as we drop her off I fuck him in the ass this is when I was 17 I was very cute handsome.. Do you believe he was honest to himself and his wife that is carrying his child.

escort as a shemale
escort now to pay for my career working on my bachelor and I am passable standing at 5'4 125lbs

If you find pleasure with a juicy loaded cock full of cum thats fine enjoy your life as your only have one.

For most tranny chasers if you so much say that you like the girls to be femenine why is it that is an issue and you fuss and hate when the girls get a sex change after all she is still feminine unless your whole attraction was to her cock.

As to girls regretting having srs acourse thats a chance you take. Nothing in life has guarantees..
2. Have orgasm .
now when a girl like myself saids we have an orgasm is not based on actual juice coming out is based on frontal stimulation in our pgland .
Ask a girl who had a castration if she gets to cum,, she does produce sperm but the sensation is still there sense the nerves are intact. Our nerve endings are intact they are just inverted.

Reason why I believe (persona opinion ) of why some girls might regret their srs.
2. No sensation

if a girl is not passable or not feminine enought does that her less than. as long as she is mentally capable that she does not pass as a woman then she should be fine.

I personally do not understand girls who get a pussy and look manly I can make a long list but I will give one name. Reene Richars.

Tgirls and Gay Tranny Chasers bash post op when we have been the ones that have fought for most trans rights from caroline cossey (tula) fighting British for legal rights , Roberta Close fighting to be recognize as female in Brazil thereby opening a window for all transright to the mother of all Christine Jorgesen. Now is that pre ops pick up the torch and what do we get the bitter end

It was post op who open society to new ideas and what did the porn industry do made shemale porn and guys jerk off to cock get fuck and swallow cum ,, then you come and state your straight when you might have more hemorrhoids than the moon has cradles.

You keep saying that is the femininity that your attracted if we do a test. put a gorgeous feminine post op femme and a not so feminine beginner with no hormones long hair endrogenous. Most gtc would pick the endrogenous caused she is fully funtional . You can say now I would be with the feminine acourse that was you say I have seen it in person.

As to guys coming with me to be honest with you I do not date guys who go with pre ops. I want him to decided what he wants. I would respect him if he had an experience suck a dick got fuck not for him
.We can have a relationship but dont play me by been with me and then go behind my back and get your ass fuck and swallow the ladies cum and suck their cock dry. thats not experimental 1 time experimental two times three four sweetheart thats your inclination.

I do not fake a period . Im proud of been a second type woman I do not have pads in my home. I been with guys who I had told them about my past and they could hadn;t it thats fine I dated some that didnt care. Do I need to say no I do not..
You guys dont tell gg that your into shemales . Why do I do it becaused I want to us girls who got our sex change to have our own admirers simple as that.

Guys can jump between gg,, preop, postop woman,, androgenous thats fine there open to all. I for one am not.

been there done that..

I consider myself bisexual, I been with genetic females, born males, twoman,, but I love man. I only date man. I can have a girl stick a strap and fuck me I can meet the most gorgeous man in the world but if he got a pussy sorry not for me. I like DICK JUICE CREAMY DICK just like you do. at least we have something in common.

wether pussy chaser or tranny chaser are better. they are both the same they just want to cum .
but if they find out a girl has a pussy they are turn of why is that if you like femininity why now your disgusted a girl having a pussy.
unless the whole fantasy was the cock attached to the breast. And to come and say to be with a post op then b wit a born natal genetic female that the point whats the different.. Acourse many differences one is nature . Am I gonna come here and say my pussy has never been discovered I would be nothing by lying . I had guys maybe 1 out of 10 tell me why my click goes upward rather than inward I never expected my pussy to be 100% as a gg but in the high range 85%-90% and thats more than enuff for me.

I'm not here insulting people you guys brought me here. All your hatred about post op is nothing but nasty and show nothing but your unconcious self hatred.

I am not going to say you owed us post op but you should be a bit more grateful it was us who started it all we were the ones who push the envelope.

You started your fetish for cock and hide it by saying your straight then when the ladies get their sex change you out us bring us down. How dare you look at the mirror do you like what you see.

I like what I see and my determination strength courage has made me the person I am.

I'm going to give you another example. I was once arrested by the cops and a tgirl was arrested they were insulting her calling her him and using male pronounts I stood up for her outing myself I told the cops to treat her as a girl regardless. I did not need to do this.

I do my part for equal rights to change history for the new generation. I donate money HRC, Transgender Tapestry , Now, I'm for equality but do not use us for your entertainment I'm not just street smart but a damn smart nerdy whore.

I have meet good decent guys. There are good guys out there whether their tranny chasers or pussy chasers but one thing they have in common they do not go out of their way to say post op are gross . The want the girls to be happy as tgirls or new girls. The want her happiness not his selfish fetish. That's the difference. Your entitled to your opinion but based it on facts nor ignorance.

First I want to thank you for responding period. You obviously have some very strong feelings on the topic. I want to thank you for talking about your life history. I have always been fascinated by the stories of the lives of transwomen. That is one reason why I am on this forum. However, I will say this; you don’t need to tell me about the good things you have done for me to respect you. I respect you; 1. as a human being. 2. as a trans woman expressing her humanity.

The problem I have with you is that I believe you have taken the behaviors of a few and over generalized them to a large group of people. And with those generalizations you tend to be very judgmental. And those judgments make you wrong about the behaviors of large number of people on this forum, maybe even a majority of the people here. And your judgments are especially wrong about me. Also your views on married life are somewhat naïve, from my view. From where I sit, you can’t even talk about marriage life until you have put in ten years. I’ll start listening to you once you put in fifteen.

First of all no man in this thread has expressed any hatred for post op, or said they were gross. The original poster on this thread only said that to him, post ops have to compete in the pool of all women with pussies. I happen to think they are special, but several men have taken the viewpoint of Luccas (the original poster here), in other threads. So they didn’t say they hate post ops in other threads either. In other threads some have said they did not like the appearance of some post op pussies they have seen, but they did not say that post ops were gross. And even in those cases where they don’t like the appearance of the particular pussy, that doesn’t mean that they would not get with that person. On the most part people here are happy for those post ops achieving their goals, from what I see.

I may be wrong, but you give me the impression that you think all the men here are bottoms. To be clear I’m talking about taking it in the ass. For example, Luccas said that he wanted to have an experience with a pre op and his girl friend together, and you said “he should just admit that he was nothing more a fudge packer”. There a number of things that a trio of man ts and woman together can do, besides the man bottoming. As for me, I dated a few back in the day and I never bottomed in my life, except being molested once as a child. Many people here have said they don’t bottom, others don’t say. But if they do, who I am to judge what makes them happy? I can relate to the vast majority of men here, who have said that they get turned on by pre-ops, but men do nothing for them. I suggest that you accept the fact that people do what turns them on and makes themselves happy, like you did for yourself. You will find greater peace in life in doing so. And look at it this way: The fact that you are not in the fantasy with luccas and his girlfriend does not mean that he or us, hate you or are putting you down. It is simply what he likes.

I understand you, when you are say that men here say that they are straight, but they are not. My personal believe is that men who like transsexuals are bisexual, but not in the traditional idea of liking males and females equally. I define myself as bisexual in orientation,(but monogamous in practice) because I am attracted to transsexuals, as well as gg’s. I have been on this forum for 22 months and to me when men say they are straight it means ‘mostly straight’ in reality. I think that is that way in the greater society too. An example would be that sometimes men are turned on by boyish types of women. Or even have a little gay fantasy when their usually feminine girlfriend dresses down. I say they are mostly straight, even though there a little gay fantasy going on. People in long term relationships have to be creative or sex can get stale. My s.o. and I watched ts porn and we had some good times.

One last thing. Women on this forum often make general negative statements about men being tranny chasers, or in the case of ‘TPB’, “gay cock loving tranny chasers”. Then they turn around and something like, if this does not apply to you, you should not be offended. But the same people will take offense when someone makes a negative general statement regarding transsexuals. I suppose this “gay cock loving tranny chasers” thing does not apply to me, I haven’t touched a cock in years. And I never in my life have rimmed, tasted or swallowed cum But that phrase bothers me because I know that I am attracted to trans women, pre and post op. Some men on this forum even admit that they have never even has an experience with a tgirl. So see people as individuals and don’t think that everyone here thinks and feels the same way.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-30-2008, 11:15 PM
And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers?

You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

of tea.

my sense of humor, etc.)

YOU BETTER TESTIFY BITCH!

peggygee
07-01-2008, 01:59 AM
my sense of humor, etc.)

That depends on the kind of pussy you have. A wise man once told me; "There are two kinds of pussy, regular pussy, and good ole eatin' pussy."

Mine is finger licking good. :P

peggygee
07-01-2008, 02:12 AM

of tea.

my sense of humor, etc.)

I be preaching girl.

But you Danielle, tightpussybitch, Steffani, and a few others have been
taking it to a whole nother level.

I can't say how heartwarming and uplifting it is to have other post op
women on HA representing, educating, and speaking the truth.

But remember we gotta stay on the case, cause if we don't the haters
will be back perpetrating in no time.

Power to the pussy.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg

Steffani
07-01-2008, 03:46 AM

Thanks Nessa XOXO

On the flip side of this kind of discussion is the ol debate about weather those who don't have the op can really be called transsexuals. The latest time I have found myself in this arguement was in a comment thread in a blog of mine. (http://www.scientificblogging.com/quantum_gravity/blog/curtis_e_hinkles_denial_of_the_existence_of_transg ender_children_my_rebuttal#comment-3899) Basically I rip into a gentleman from this one intersexed activist organizeation for saying that transsexual children do not exist. That such children just grow up to be gay. Even when confronted with youtube vids of kids like "jazz" off of 20/20 he denied the realaity. I felt this was important because some transsexuals like to portray themselves as intersexed quite loudly (when in my experience those who have an actual condition talk about it rarely if at all.)

Anyway the conversation got around to op status. All I could think to write would just have been a rehash of what the two of you wrote. I can think of no better answer to the absurd notion that op-status makes a huge difference than the above quoted message. Brava.

Brenda,
It is really Definition of terms I think. Transsexual is an easy term to use to define this condition that I think is there from birth, so then one is transsexual or not, regardless of some surgery. But I know there are people who think it simply defines someone whos had a sex change.
The reason I don't like that is because then it goes back to whether being transsexual is a decision? The surgery is a decision, being TS is not.

There are all these people out there that 'live for the surgery'. But for me it was just yet another surgery. Whether I had a pussy or not I still identified as a girl and I still do obviously. Female is a descriptor of the genitals, not of whether one can get pregnant. Lots of people born female cannot reproduce.

I always kind of knew I would eventually have SRS. It was just when it fit in best. It didn't define how I lived my life. It just made passing possible without my clothes on.

Really, you want to know what finally pushed me to go ahead and schedule it, I was sitting with a bunch of my girlfriends at a baby shower for my friend Laura and I just felt incomplete. I dunno exactly how to describe it, but here were like 7 other women sitting there and I was the only one with a cock lol and I thought WTF? I felt like a freak in a way. None of them knew I was thinking this, it was nothing they were doing, but it was something I was feeling inside where I just wanted something I knew I should of always had and I had the means to get it, so I did.

Now thats a pretty honest statement. Oh well, it is what it is girl.

GinX
07-01-2008, 04:32 AM

Thanks Nessa XOXO

I think the one thing that distinguishes us from all other animals is that we are able to view our existence from an existential point of view. That which we call 'conscience' could well be argued to be a simple genetic imperative designed to strengthen the species and community as a whole.

yodajazz
07-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Brenda,
It is really Definition of terms I think. Transsexual is an easy term to use to define this condition that I think is there from birth, so then one is transsexual or not, regardless of some surgery. But I know there are people who think it simply defines someone whos had a sex change.
The reason I don't like that is because then it goes back to whether being transsexual is a decision? The surgery is a decision, being TS is not.

Very well put, Steffani. Sounds like a definitive answer to me.

my sense of humor, etc.)

Mine is finger licking good. :P

That's a good one! I mean the line, that is. That will put some on a brother's mind.

NYTSJulie
07-01-2008, 10:55 AM

Thanks Nessa XOXO

Brenda,

There are all these people out there that 'live for the surgery'. But for me it was just yet another surgery. Whether I had a pussy or not I still identified as a girl and I still do obviously. Female is a descriptor of the genitals, not of whether one can get pregnant. Lots of people born female cannot reproduce.

I always kind of knew I would eventually have SRS. It was just when it fit in best. It didn't define how I lived my life. It just made passing possible without my clothes on.

Really, you want to know what finally pushed me to go ahead and schedule it, I was sitting with a bunch of my girlfriends at a baby shower for my friend Laura and I just felt incomplete. I dunno exactly how to describe it, but here were like 7 other women sitting there and I was the only one with a cock lol and I thought WTF? I felt like a freak in a way. None of them knew I was thinking this, it was nothing they were doing, but it was something I was feeling inside where I just wanted something I knew I should of always had and I had the means to get it, so I did.

Now thats a pretty honest statement. Oh well, it is what it is girl.

I identify as a woman and also a female, and I just happen to be a transsexual. I am pre-op and plan on going post someday, when the time is right. Its not a pressing issue for me at the moment, the only time I have issue with it is in the dating world. Example, I am going on a date tomorrow night with a guy who doesn't know.

In my early 20's I booked surgery for my SRS with Dr. Eugine Schrang, I ended up canceling the appointment and I am glad I did. I was young at the time, I think there's a fun part to living the life of a transsexual. I have seen and done things that I probably would of never experienced had I had the surgery and blended into complete "normal" society.

justatransgirl
07-01-2008, 11:01 AM

muhmuh
07-02-2008, 07:01 AM

because you were selfishly thinking about your own happiness without giving any thought to your loyal cockbandit fans

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-02-2008, 07:30 AM

because you were selfishly thinking about your own happiness without giving any thought to your loyal cockbandit fans

I have no problem strappin it on

muhmuh
07-02-2008, 07:51 AM
you still have it lying around at home?

yodajazz
07-02-2008, 11:04 AM

I’m in the mood for a sports analogy. I’ll use Micheal Jordan, the basketball great. When he retired most people hated to see him go. He provided a lot of great moments on the court. Even two or three years after he retired, some people said that he was better than any active player. Sports fan still talk about things, like how would he fare against a new star like Lebron James, when Jordan was in his prime. People hated to see him retire, but no on hates him for doing so. Anyone who liked him, wishes him happiness beyond playing on the court. But they will still long for the special times of when they saw him play. This past year, I have seen more than once, Willie Mays spectacular catch in the 1954 baseball world series. A true sports fan will wish that he was there for that one, or that the series would have lasted for one more game, etc.

So Danielle, you made some spectacular plays also. So fans are going to want to hold on to the special feeling you gave them. In the future there will be debates in HA about how you would have done in a movie with some future starlet, or who's the better one. It’s the nature of the game. It’s the nature of life.

muhmuh
07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
aside from the fact that comparing baseball to srs is a bit strange baseball anologies rarely work when quoting something posted by a european

yodajazz
07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
aside from the fact that comparing baseball to srs is a bit strange baseball anologies rarely work when quoting something posted by a european

Well, my point was directed at Danielle and she’s American now. My point is that Danielle was an outstanding performer in her field. And in any field when an outstanding performer retires, other people will hold on to their performing career in their minds. This is especially true when they retire with decent skills. I’ll cite actress Greta Garbo as an example. Another would be when Bobby Fisher retired from playing chess when he the world champion. Or Jimi Hendrix is an example in music

Sports figures and screen performers like do have similarities have similarities in that they usually retire at certain relatively young ages. I’ll show you another sports analogy.
Danielle could do ‘straight porn’ now if that is what she wants to do. But it’s the same as when Michael Jordan left basketball to play baseball. The basketball fans missed his performance in their sport, even though he was still playing in another sport. Fans of ts porn would feel like those basketball fans, when he left the basketball to play baseball, if she went into straight porn only.

The simplest way to put it is, that if you are liked or loved for your performance skills, somebody is going to miss you when you stop performing. This is universal, for any kind of performance. So it is also true of Danielle Foxx.

londonrussianblond
07-03-2008, 02:00 AM

of tea.

my sense of humor, etc.)

I be preaching girl.

Power to the pussy.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg :lol: YOU TELL EM GURLS,,,, AHHHHHH!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN,,, BATTLE OF THE PRE OP/POST OP THREAD!!!!! EACH TO THER OWN I SAY,, BUT PERSONALLY IM 100000 PER CENT HAPPY I HAD MY OP AT 18 YEARS OLD,, NEVER LOOKED BACK,, BUT EVERYONES LIFES DIFFERENT,,,,, I MISS U DANIELLE,, U WERE A KIKI IN THAILAND GURL!!! KISSES XXXXXXXX

londonrussianblond
07-03-2008, 02:02 AM
DAMN ITZ BEEN 2 LONG SINCE I LEFT REPLYS ON HERE LOL,,, ALREADY FORGOT HOW 2 REPLY PROPERLY !! OPPS !!! XXXX :lol:

yodajazz
07-03-2008, 02:20 AM

of tea.

my sense of humor, etc.)

I be preaching girl.

Power to the pussy.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg :lol: YOU TELL EM GURLS,,,, AHHHHHH!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN,,, BATTLE OF THE PRE OP/POST OP THREAD!!!!! EACH TO THER OWN I SAY,, BUT PERSONALLY IM 100000 PER CENT HAPPY I HAD MY OP AT 18 YEARS OLD,, NEVER LOOKED BACK,, BUT EVERYONES LIFES DIFFERENT,,,,, I MISS U DANIELLE,, U WERE A KIKI IN THAILAND GURL!!! KISSES XXXXXXXXI think a distinction needs to be made. You prefer pussy chasers over tranny chasers. That is understandable. But pussy chasers are not better than, tranny chasers by definition of what a ‘chaser’ is. They are only different in who they pursue, not one better than another. And I think that it is a big issue in the trans community, people thinking that they are better than others, or judging whole classes of people.

Let’s look at a scenario from a post in this thread by “tightpussybitch”. A married man was cheating on his pregnant wife, with a male, as she was still male then. If he cheated on his pregnant wife with a female would her really be any better of a person? Males who cheat during pregnancy is not that uncommon. I am not trying to excuse the behavior; I’m just looking at the situation. A man and his lady are having regular sex and she gets pregnant. Either partner’s views toward sex could change during pregnancy. I know this from personal experience. And you’re left with a horny man, facing 18 plus years of financial support and many other responsibilities. Some men escape reality by having affairs during their partner’s pregnancy. I think that you post-op may still think that it is better for a man to cheat with another woman. But suppose he cheats and get another woman pregnant? The man may be decent enough to try and provide time and support for his other child. But that means less time and resources for both children.

There are millions of single mothers struggling to raise children. There are millions of children wondering why they don’t have a father. Some of those men could be classified as pussy chasers. Some of those children grow up bitter, blaming the absent father for their problems. To me, and even worse scenario is when they grow up idealizing, the man they never knew, and blaming the mother who was there everyday struggling to raise them, as the source of their problems. So overall, I say that there are more social problems created by pussy chasers than what ‘TPB’ calls, “gay cocksucking tranny chasers”.

I can understand that post op women desire straight men, but I do not think that it is right for a post op women to look down with contempt for a man the desired them before their surgery. Some of them helped to support them financially and were able to help them achieve their goal to become a woman, an impossible dream for some gender dysphoric people. And here’s another way to put it. Be thankful that there was someone out there to chase you. There are many lonely people out there who are wishing that someone was chasing after them. You had the choice to say no, whereas they didn’t have that chance.

And if some of those chasers no longer desire you, I say bless them and send them on their way. Desire that they find the same happiness that you want for yourself. That is the second of two commandments, given to us by Jesus. “Love your neighbor as you love yourself.” That is the key to ‘peace on earth’. I know this to be true.

londonrussianblond
07-03-2008, 02:26 AM
I AGREE WITH U ASWELL,, LIVE AND LET LIVE,,,AND EACH TO THER OWN THO,,, (AND NO MEN PAID FOR MY SURGERYS BY THE WAY,, MY PARENTS PAID FOR ALL OF THEM,, ) :D

tghtpussybitch
07-04-2008, 09:29 PM

of tea.

my sense of humor, etc.)

I be preaching girl.

Power to the pussy.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg :lol: YOU TELL EM GURLS,,,, AHHHHHH!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN,,, BATTLE OF THE PRE OP/POST OP THREAD!!!!! EACH TO THER OWN I SAY,, BUT PERSONALLY IM 100000 PER CENT HAPPY I HAD MY OP AT 18 YEARS OLD,, NEVER LOOKED BACK,, BUT EVERYONES LIFES DIFFERENT,,,,, I MISS U DANIELLE,, U WERE A KIKI IN THAILAND GURL!!! KISSES XXXXXXXXI think a distinction needs to be made. You prefer pussy chasers over tranny chasers. That is understandable. But pussy chasers are not better than, tranny chasers by definition of what a ‘chaser’ is. They are only different in who they pursue, not one better than another. And I think that it is a big issue in the trans community, people thinking that they are better than others, or judging whole classes of people.

Let’s look at a scenario from a post in this thread by “tightpussybitch”. A married man was cheating on his pregnant wife, with a male, as she was still male then. If he cheated on his pregnant wife with a female would her really be any better of a person? Males who cheat during pregnancy is not that uncommon. I am not trying to excuse the behavior; I’m just looking at the situation. A man and his lady are having regular sex and she gets pregnant. Either partner’s views toward sex could change during pregnancy. I know this from personal experience. And you’re left with a horny man, facing 18 plus years of financial support and many other responsibilities. Some men escape reality by having affairs during their partner’s pregnancy. I think that you post-op may still think that it is better for a man to cheat with another woman. But suppose he cheats and get another woman pregnant? The man may be decent enough to try and provide time and support for his other child. But that means less time and resources for both children.

There are millions of single mothers struggling to raise children. There are millions of children wondering why they don’t have a father. Some of those men could be classified as pussy chasers. Some of those children grow up bitter, blaming the absent father for their problems. To me, and even worse scenario is when they grow up idealizing, the man they never knew, and blaming the mother who was there everyday struggling to raise them, as the source of their problems. So overall, I say that there are more social problems created by pussy chasers than what ‘TPB’ calls, “gay cocksucking tranny chasers”.

I can understand that post op women desire straight men, but I do not think that it is right for a post op women to look down with contempt for a man the desired them before their surgery. Some of them helped to support them financially and were able to help them achieve their goal to become a woman, an impossible dream for some gender dysphoric people. And here’s another way to put it. Be thankful that there was someone out there to chase you. There are many lonely people out there who are wishing that someone was chasing after them. You had the choice to say no, whereas they didn’t have that chance.

And if some of those chasers no longer desire you, I say bless them and send them on their way. Desire that they find the same happiness that you want for yourself. That is the second of two commandments, given to us by Jesus. “Love your neighbor as you love yourself.” That is the key to ‘peace on earth’. I know this to be true.

My only point is that guys who date female and suck cocks should be honest .

I for once do not believe humans were meant to be monogamous ..
I do not look at religion for moral as morality exist in all humans even in some animals .

There has been example of monkeys coming to the aid of birds who wings have been torn..

My whole point is in order for the next generation to be much happier we need to be honest with one another.

When I was a boy I dated married man as I point out I even had sex with guys who had a pregnant wife but I wasn't capable of understand I was about 16 yrs old.

I am much wiser I have transition had many phases I haven't heard it I lived it. I experienced it ..

The problem with gay cock loving tranny chasers they do not tell woman their into cocks,, Are you ashamed? If you are then why do something that doesn't make you happy.. if it does make you happy why be with a genetic female just to prove to the world that you can still fuck a genetic woman.. I find it to be pathetic and cowardly.

1 thing I am going to admit I admire open individuals. I have meet guys who only date shemales ,, The do not date genetic woman nor post op femme.. I admired then for the simple fact they came to the conclusion and are honest to themselves and the world of what they want.

I cannot admire someone who is unsure of what he wants .

If you do not know what you want ..Experiment
Experimenting can sure bring you to a conclusion of what feels good physically and mentally.

As transexual fetishes come into full force what do you see.. Men getting fucked now they are the bottoms who interesting. The ladies with surge breast are fucking dudes ,, Dude spread open like a black hole getting pump and wanting bigger bigger cocks and you say this is straight. come on lets stop trying to sugar code the reality for gay tranny chasers.. It is what it is.

if we distinguish between genetic female and none.. Gay and straight,,
between pre op (transexual) and post op ( pussysexuals) why do we say gay tranny chasers that suck dick,, jerk cocks, get fucked are straight when we know the reality is that they are NOT.

If it such an infactuation with straight when in reality theres not that many straight in this world. Most humans as animals are bisexuals.

male dolphins mate with male dolphins.. so do some species of chimpazees..

Unlike the animal kingdom we do not have different type of species most we have is two sexual genders ,, Penis or Vagina..
if you have a cock you sucking a cock how can you say your straight just cause the illusion some times resembles a feminine identity.

I was raised by both my parents . My bio Mother and bio father. I was first kicked out by my dad at 16yrs and permenatly out the nest a few months before I turn 18 once I started taking hormones. I have a loving mother and father. My dad raised me to be strong to do for me and as much as I had wish I lived with my parents through my transition it made me stronger . I made good and bad decisions. But that is life is it about taking responsibilities of our actions. We are intelligent some more than others.

As a society is sad to see many single mothers I have friend who come from broken homes . I myself am planning to adopt as a single individual in the future .

People who come from single parents believe your hurting the child by not giving them a both parents. I came from two parents who love me. most important thing a person can have in this life time is the unconditional love of his/her mother or father. I had my mother. She is my god. My father is ok he give me advice he push me to go to college he said I can not be a hooker my whole life this was 3 years ago I about to graduate with my bachelor.

Even my sister in law thats works in a high school tells me stories of students failing and their mothers do not know til is to late .
since this students come from a single mother is hard for her to be on top of their education. Who is to blame ,, No simple answer.

Instead of pointing the finger we need to identify the problem and try to find solutions .

We need to let young adults know that having an education is but the most important thing one can have.

But what do we do. We pay millions of money to Basketball players,baseball, Hip hop artist, movie stars what message are we sending to this kids.

Men need to be held responsible for their actions if they have kids pay for child support.

As low income americans or middle class we know that life is a little harder than those born with a silver spoon.

As to religion It should be off this forums.. Religion is nothing but poison to society. Humans are capable beings ,, who can rationalize .
common sense is innate. Some choose not exercise it.

This topic was started by who a gay tranny chaser stating why have a sex change. So do not come tell us to let them go when it is those fags who come here and stir it up.

I am here to speak for myself . I am not here looking for a man. I am here to speak for pussy bitches like me. We are a minority within a minority but we will not let you put us down. We have something none of you guys have and thats self determination.

tghtpussybitch
07-04-2008, 10:04 PM

when I was a boy
I dated preop twoman

I dated gay guys
bisexual , closeted men

escort as a shemale

2. Have orgasm .

2. No sensation

been there done that..

First I want to thank you for responding period. You obviously have some very strong feelings on the topic. I want to thank you for talking about your life history. I have always been fascinated by the stories of the lives of transwomen. That is one reason why I am on this forum. However, I will say this; you don’t need to tell me about the good things you have done for me to respect you. I respect you; 1. as a human being. 2. as a trans woman expressing her humanity.

The problem I have with you is that I believe you have taken the behaviors of a few and over generalized them to a large group of people. And with those generalizations you tend to be very judgmental. And those judgments make you wrong about the behaviors of large number of people on this forum, maybe even a majority of the people here. And your judgments are especially wrong about me. Also your views on married life are somewhat naïve, from my view. From where I sit, you can’t even talk about marriage life until you have put in ten years. I’ll start listening to you once you put in fifteen.

First of all no man in this thread has expressed any hatred for post op, or said they were gross. The original poster on this thread only said that to him, post ops have to compete in the pool of all women with pussies. I happen to think they are special, but several men have taken the viewpoint of Luccas (the original poster here), in other threads. So they didn’t say they hate post ops in other threads either. In other threads some have said they did not like the appearance of some post op pussies they have seen, but they did not say that post ops were gross. And even in those cases where they don’t like the appearance of the particular pussy, that doesn’t mean that they would not get with that person. On the most part people here are happy for those post ops achieving their goals, from what I see.

I may be wrong, but you give me the impression that you think all the men here are bottoms. To be clear I’m talking about taking it in the ass. For example, Luccas said that he wanted to have an experience with a pre op and his girl friend together, and you said “he should just admit that he was nothing more a fudge packer”. There a number of things that a trio of man ts and woman together can do, besides the man bottoming. As for me, I dated a few back in the day and I never bottomed in my life, except being molested once as a child. Many people here have said they don’t bottom, others don’t say. But if they do, who I am to judge what makes them happy? I can relate to the vast majority of men here, who have said that they get turned on by pre-ops, but men do nothing for them. I suggest that you accept the fact that people do what turns them on and makes themselves happy, like you did for yourself. You will find greater peace in life in doing so. And look at it this way: The fact that you are not in the fantasy with luccas and his girlfriend does not mean that he or us, hate you or are putting you down. It is simply what he likes.

I understand you, when you are say that men here say that they are straight, but they are not. My personal believe is that men who like transsexuals are bisexual, but not in the traditional idea of liking males and females equally. I define myself as bisexual in orientation,(but monogamous in practice) because I am attracted to transsexuals, as well as gg’s. I have been on this forum for 22 months and to me when men say they are straight it means ‘mostly straight’ in reality. I think that is that way in the greater society too. An example would be that sometimes men are turned on by boyish types of women. Or even have a little gay fantasy when their usually feminine girlfriend dresses down. I say they are mostly straight, even though there a little gay fantasy going on. People in long term relationships have to be creative or sex can get stale. My s.o. and I watched ts porn and we had some good times.

One last thing. Women on this forum often make general negative statements about men being tranny chasers, or in the case of ‘TPB’, “gay cock loving tranny chasers”. Then they turn around and something like, if this does not apply to you, you should not be offended. But the same people will take offense when someone makes a negative general statement regarding transsexuals. I suppose this “gay cock loving tranny chasers” thing does not apply to me, I haven’t touched a cock in years. And I never in my life have rimmed, tasted or swallowed cum But that phrase bothers me because I know that I am attracted to trans women, pre and post op. Some men on this forum even admit that they have never even has an experience with a tgirl. So see people as individuals and don’t think that everyone here thinks and feels the same way.

Actions speak louder than words, The good things I have done I do them because is in me. Not to prove a point but been in a forum that is based on purely sexual gratification is nice to see point of positive things for been a better person. I am truly grateful of my clients .
From the tranny chasers to the straight men . But I know that is was a mutual exchange is wasn't for nothing.

My views of marriage are observational for I have never been married but seeing many married guys I can make an opinion even though only they know why their marry and miserable.
I for once rather be alone that been in a marriage for companion but then again I am young maybe when I get older my mentality might change.

This thread has not had the many negative hatred ideology towards pussysexuals simply because we have been on top of it before it gets out of hand. AS to luccas stating that we need to compete in a pool of genetic pussy that was not his statement. He said why go with a post op for that go with a genetic female. There by making new born femme pussysexuals are inferior where if a person is with you is because he likes your personality your self not just your genitalia. That was his point. He was thinking if he goes with tgirls is for their cock so why go with a nbf if she has a new pussy (thereby lack of a penis) He was been hateful.

I respect people having fantasies I do not want to be part of his fantasy that is based on a cock attacked to a girl.

What is it that a shemale has that a female does not . A penis
guys who go with tgirl even if they claim they do not like penis are simply lying. You want that extra part there other wise you would be satisfied either visually of sexually.

I understand some of you guys do not like men but you date some girls that look like men. Not all tladies are feminine nor passable .

I RESPECT YOU FOR BEEN HONEST.
I ALSO AGREE TO SOME POINT WITH YOU.
IF GUYS WHO ARE INTO TRANNY DO NOT FALL IN THE GAY TRANNY CHASER CATEGORY THEN THEY FALL IN THE BISEXUAL .
IF YOUR INTO BOTH SEX your Bisexual .
I'm also Bisexual.

Guys say they are straight because they try to push this ideology why dont say I am a top. I am versatile . I am bottom. Why straight if your STRAIGHT WHY R U IN A FORUM LOOKING FOR COCK.

I'm for trying new things in the bedroom to bring spice to a marriage.

A lot of woman in the forums are tired of tranny chasers even the girls who don't have a pussy .
ask yourself why.
could it be the extreme cock fetish.

We ladies love dick more than you but we do not go to the extreme for a piece of dick.

You cannot have a conversation with a gay tranny chaser already asking how big is it. It is fully functional. Do you cum.

how can you say is not the cock that brings you here. I help my girls with the phone calls when they are on tour and all tricks ask how big is it , are you fully functional,, do you cum. wHAT HAPPEn to the surprise if your not into cock.

I dont even ask guys how big there dick is when I meet then I hope is big but I dont ask I find out.

londonrussianblond
07-04-2008, 10:10 PM
GURL,, I LOVE IT,, PUSSYSEXUAL!! I NEVA HEARD THAT 1 B4!! SO IM A PUSSYSEXUAL LOL,, LOVES IT!!! AND U BRING UP ALOT OF HONEST POINTS,,, HMMMMMMMMM,, I WONDER IF THE COCKCHASERS WILL AGREE THO,,, 8)

yodajazz
07-07-2008, 06:37 PM
My only point is that guys who date female and suck cocks should be honest .

I for once do not believe humans were meant to be monogamous ..
I do not look at religion for moral as morality exist in all humans even in some animals .

There has been example of monkeys coming to the aid of birds who wings have been torn..

My whole point is in order for the next generation to be much happier we need to be honest with one another.

When I was a boy I dated married man as I point out I even had sex with guys who had a pregnant wife but I wasn't capable of understand I was about 16 yrs old.

I am much wiser I have transition had many phases I haven't heard it I lived it. I experienced it ..

The problem with gay cock loving tranny chasers they do not tell woman their into cocks,, Are you ashamed? If you are then why do something that doesn't make you happy.. if it does make you happy why be with a genetic female just to prove to the world that you can still fuck a genetic woman.. I find it to be pathetic and cowardly.

1 thing I am going to admit I admire open individuals. I have meet guys who only date shemales ,, The do not date genetic woman nor post op femme.. I admired then for the simple fact they came to the conclusion and are honest to themselves and the world of what they want.

I cannot admire someone who is unsure of what he wants .

If you do not know what you want ..Experiment
Experimenting can sure bring you to a conclusion of what feels good physically and mentally.

As transexual fetishes come into full force what do you see.. Men getting fucked now they are the bottoms who interesting. The ladies with surge breast are fucking dudes ,, Dude spread open like a black hole getting pump and wanting bigger bigger cocks and you say this is straight. come on lets stop trying to sugar code the reality for gay tranny chasers.. It is what it is.

if we distinguish between genetic female and none.. Gay and straight,,
between pre op (transexual) and post op ( pussysexuals) why do we say gay tranny chasers that suck dick,, jerk cocks, get fucked are straight when we know the reality is that they are NOT.

If it such an infactuation with straight when in reality theres not that many straight in this world. Most humans as animals are bisexuals.

male dolphins mate with male dolphins.. so do some species of chimpazees..

Unlike the animal kingdom we do not have different type of species most we have is two sexual genders ,, Penis or Vagina..
if you have a cock you sucking a cock how can you say your straight just cause the illusion some times resembles a feminine identity.

This topic was started by who a gay tranny chaser stating why have a sex change. So do not come tell us to let them go when it is those fags who come here and stir it up.

I am here to speak for myself . I am not here looking for a man. I am here to speak for pussy bitches like me. We are a minority within a minority but we will not let you put us down. We have something none of you guys have and thats self determination.

You have said a lot. But "being honest" would cause more confusion than it would help, due the limited understanding ot the true meaninigs of sexual labels. I would agree that men who ask about cock size are not entirely straight. But you cannot say that they are entirely gay, unless you know their entire life history. At one point you said you thought most people were bisexual. This is what I believe, however the definition of ‘bisexual’ had a very broad meaning by my definition.

Before I go any further I was to say that I respect your values and accomplishments in education. I believe that many others in the t community respect you also. And since you are in college, I can try to talk to you on a college level.

That being said the biggest issue I have with you, is your use of the term “gay cock loving tranny chaser”. You have used it repeatedly, so I understand that the term itself, fits in with your overall views of sexuality. However that term carries such negative meaning (or connotations) that I felt forced to examine my entire life to see if I fit into that category by your definition. I have lived a long time so that was a lot of work (lol!).I decided that I was not one, but then I don’t know of anyone who would use that term to describe themselves. The bottom line is that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity for who they are. And who they are is who they define themselves to be. Now if they harm another person, that’s another story.

I must add that when you used the term “cock fetish”, I understood exactly what you mean in terms of negative connotations. Very few people want to be a fetish object. Most all people want to be appreciated for their total self. The term “cock fetish’ is a more clinical term and does not have the emotional baggage of “Gay cock loving tranny chaser”. So I say that it is okay to use the term, “cock fetish”.

You have defined yourself as bisexual and said that you do not believe in monogamy. This seems to me that you then have a lifetime to choose either sex as a partner, and you did not exclude pre-op. However, you say that you despise other people who can’t choose between pre-op women and women with pussies. So you think other people are “pathetic and cowardly” for doing what you feel is ok for your self to do. I would say your position is hypocritical. And speaking being hypocritical, a poster here who knew all the girls and socialized at the clubs with them for many years, once told a story here. He said that some of the same girls that sat around complaining about tranny chasers, were dating other girls themselves.

And you feel particularly upset that men who like pre ops call them selves straight. You have make yourself very clear on that. I would define most as bisexual. I suggest that you think about using this term. It is much more neutral in terms of values and more accurate than “gay cock chasing tranny chasers”. I think that there are people that would want to fight you physically for calling them that name. I think the respectful thing is to let people define themselves, even though you may believe differently. As a post-op woman, you have asked the world to define you as you define yourself, a woman. I whole heartedly agree with this. Other trans women are non-op and feel that they are women also. My position is to let them define themselves. Transsexual women have asked humanity to expand the concept of women which has been around for thousands of years to include women that were not born with female genitalia. So if the concept of ‘woman’ is being expanded, why not the concept of straight?

Let’s look at this from a college level perspective. The term straight, while appearing to be a simple, is really an ‘umbrella’ term covering a wide range of sexual activities, and behaviors. The word is really closer to words that mean general directions, like ‘east or west’, than a word which defines specific behaviors. I could bring up dozens of examples of people who say they are straight. One would be men in prison, who consider themselves straight have relations with other men, saying that there are no women available. Then they do resume their relations with women when they get out. I think a man who is with a woman with a strap on, would still consider himself to be straight. What about someone who experiments, with gay sex and decides they don’t like it? Someone else might have had a full blown gay relationship but feel guilty and decide to only have ‘straight” relationships. If someone asks them their sexual orientation they would probably say straight. What they really mean is, “I am straight now, but I have not always been straight.” But usually when people ask a person’s sexual orientation they are looking for a simple answer, not the person’s life history. When the question is asked about orientation, many people do not distinguish orientation from practice. As for myself, I could say that I am bisexual in orientation, because I like women and pre-op transsexual, but in practice I am monogamous to a woman. So I could still say the sex I practice is ‘straight’. So my point is people who have performed actions that others might consider gay, still consider themselves straight, not just ‘tranny chasers’.

The term bisexual is in reality very complicated. Even more so than the term ‘straight’. Most people think that it means liking both males and females equally. But I would define it as a wide range of behaviors also. So most people would misunderstand, if other people told them that they were bisexual. Anyone using sexual terms has to understand the person they are talking to level of sophistication. So why use terms that people would misinterpret? What I am saying that if all trans lovers said they were bisexual, a lot of people would still misunderstand. I have a good friend who is gay. I have known him for many years. I told him of my attraction for transsexuals years ago and even showed him pictures from the internet. I told that I was bisexual for liking transsexuals and women. Just recently he said something about me liking men, because I told him I was bisexual. I set him straight. The point is, he forgot what I have said many times, and used his own interpretation of the term. He never saw me with a man, and I have never even said something like, a certain man was attractive or anything. But likewise I misunderstood him, because of something he said, thinking that he might really be bisexual, and get with a woman. He set me straight, so to speak, that he only likes men (masculine men).

So my point is, why get so upset over men calling themselves straight, when the term is really not that useful a description anyway? I say let people define themselves with what ever label thy wish to use. You are free to have your own opinion and act accordingly in your personal relations. But to come on here and judge people as being pathetic, and cowardly brings to whole community down. After reading your posts I started to really question if it is worth coming here to be insulted. This place is here for a people from all walks of life to be free to share our desires and to talk not only about sex, but anything we want to. Instead the pussy posse has joined their former tormentors calling people names. Were those insecure adolescents right all along? Or is human sexuality in reality more complicated than the three boxes we are given to choose?

Lady Angela
07-15-2008, 01:21 PM
To get back to the original topic, some t-women desire to be complete women, and sometimes the men they are with also want them that way. That is why some t-women have SRS and are post-op.

Lady Angela
07-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Some men like both genetic women and post-op transwomen.
Some men like the idea that the beautiful feminine post-op lady they are with, was once a man, but with female hormones, facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc., has been made into a gorgeous feminine lady.

SarahG
07-15-2008, 07:33 PM

There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on.

There is this one guy I know, really nice uncreepy guy, into tgirls, chaser and all that... but he has absolutely no interest in seeing, touching, or otherwise dealing with the girl's preop-equipment. :?

I've talked to him about it quite a bit, because at first I thought either he was lying out of some kind of "I am not gay" denial mindset, or something along those lines but its more like he has either a fetish or an idealistic desire to meet some tgirl whose personality he likes, form a LTR, see her through her whole transition including srs, get married and "live happily ever after." Realistic ambitions or not, its a lot tamer and less destructive than alot of peoples' fetishes & dreams.

I do not fully understand it, but it makes some sense. I have known so many gg's who really don't appreciate what they have with their bodies at all. One of my best friends is a stripper, her body is where she gets her money and yet when she's not working she doesn't do a thing for her body in terms of upkeep. No skin maintenance routine, really baggy ugly cheap clothes, never any makeup, bad haircuts- she could and would look miles better if she put even a tiny amount of effort into it. Now this guy I was talking about, he sees ggs like that and thinks (rightly or not) that tgirls, even postop are going to be less likely to do stuff like that because they know you're only young once, and if you don't take care of your face, skin, etc its going to come back to hurt you later.

But if a guy is looking for girls JUST for no questions asked informal vaginal sex, I don't see why someone would seek out a postop specifically. There are so many GGs out there, it has to be the easier way from a logistics approach. Maybe that's the reason (too easy, not enough effort?). I really don't know. I can see some guys being curious what sex is like with a postop and thus trying to find a postop girl to try it with, but that's another situation entirely.

peggygee
07-16-2008, 04:53 AM

There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on.

There is this one guy I know, really nice uncreepy guy, into tgirls, chaser and all that... but he has absolutely no interest in seeing, touching, or otherwise dealing with the girl's preop-equipment. :?

I've talked to him about it quite a bit, because at first I thought either he was lying out of some kind of "I am not gay" denial mindset, or something along those lines but its more like he has either a fetish or an idealistic desire to meet some tgirl whose personality he likes, form a LTR, see her through her whole transition including srs, get married and "live happily ever after." Realistic ambitions or not, its a lot tamer and less destructive than alot of peoples' fetishes & dreams.

I do not fully understand it, but it makes some sense. I have known so many gg's who really don't appreciate what they have with their bodies at all. One of my best friends is a stripper, her body is where she gets her money and yet when she's not working she doesn't do a thing for her body in terms of upkeep. No skin maintenance routine, really baggy ugly cheap clothes, never any makeup, bad haircuts- she could and would look miles better if she put even a tiny amount of effort into it. Now this guy I was talking about, he sees ggs like that and thinks (rightly or not) that tgirls, even postop are going to be less likely to do stuff like that because they know you're only young once, and if you don't take care of your face, skin, etc its going to come back to hurt you later.

But if a guy is looking for girls JUST for no questions asked informal vaginal sex, I don't see why someone would seek out a postop specifically. There are so many GGs out there, it has to be the easier way from a logistics approach. Maybe that's the reason (too easy, not enough effort?). I really don't know. I can see some guys being curious what sex is like with a postop and thus trying to find a postop girl to try it with, but that's another situation entirely.

Thanks for that. 8)

A very interesting perspective.

luccas
07-22-2008, 05:58 AM

Thanks for that. 8)

A very interesting perspective.
Basicly that's it ! like a Tg girl find one with a penis other wise look for a genetic one!

Legend
07-22-2008, 06:04 AM
Basicly that's it ! like a Tg girl find one with a penis other wise look for a genetic one!
http://i38.tinypic.com/14id01u.jpg

SarahG
07-22-2008, 06:21 AM
I noticed there is a typeo in my one sentence:

"There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on. "

Should read as:

"There are guys out there who are into transitioned, transitioning mtfs in addition to GG's because they find the process to be a turn on...."

Sorry for any confusion.

JanetElise
07-22-2008, 08:10 AM
As a young boy trying on my moms clothes I used to try my
damnest to hide my "junk" to no avail. Hated seeing it hangin
out.

I am older now and find the bulge quite sexy too! :P

It's simple...

Giggle,

PS - B1 - LMAO...

Hey Jamie, I kinda like the penis in panties look.