PDA

View Full Version : A story I wrote

thezodiac
06-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Dunno if this is the place to post this or not; if I'm violating any rules, please feel free to correct me. Anyways, me and my girlfriend, we like to write each other stories. Kinky, S&M, BDSM kinda deal to I guess keep the relationship fresh. I wrote this one, and I want to share it with you. Feel free to critizise. I'm not a profesional writer and even though it's easier for me to write this stuff in English, it isn't my main language. Hope you enjoy it...

Alone in the darkness

"Are you awake?"

I really don't know how to answer this. I can't see a thing. It's all blackness all around me, without a light on. I am laying on a bed, my hands tied (perhaps handcuffed?) to a headboard. As I move around, I noticed that I'm blindfold, as I feel the piece of cloth covering my eyes slip a bit. Then I feel a sharp, hurtful TWACK!!! on my side, like I was beaten up with a whip or something really hard. It stings like crazy, and it burns!

"Did I told you to move?" she asked. I started to stutter trying to say something, but as I was trying to articulate something, I felt another TWACK!!!, this time across my chest. I bite down hard and hold my pain in. I just realized what's going on. I never thought she'd go for it, but looks like I've been proven wrong.

We've talked about some role-playing for a while now. Bondage, S&M, that kind of stuff. We've agreed on doing it without the other knowing it; that if I was to indulge into it, I wouldn't tell her anything until we were smack down in the middle of it. We've thought about a scenario where one of us would kidnap the other and tie and gag in order to be powerless, so that whoever was in control could literally do anything to the ones being kidnapped. I remember we were at her apartment eating. She told me she felt a bit under the weather and didn't wanted to go out, so she fixed some dinner. I guess either the food or the wine had some sort of narcotic because the last thing I remember is eating and then sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Answer me, slave! Did I told you to move!?!" Back to the here and now. It's really surprising how... dominant she can be. I guess it's the quieter ones one have to watch out for. "No," I reply quietly. She taps whatever it is she's hitting me with on my chest and asks "no, what?" "No, Mistress," I answer a bit loud. She taps a couple more times my chest with whatever she's hitting me with, stops and bites on one of the places she hit me. "That's a good slave" she says as I hear the clump of heels going from my right to my left, all the while she's running the tip of the riding crop (or so I think it is) on my chest all the way down to my right leg, then on my left leg all the way up to my chest.

She whips the center of my chest really hard... TWACK!!! I'm officially starting to get a bit pissed off from all the hitting. I try to undo the cuffs, but to no avail. They are locked in really tight. I can hear her gasping and then the sting of the crop hitting me on my forearms: Once, twice, three times. "What do you think you're doing, slave? Are you trying to loosen up the cuffs?" I feel her on top of me and the crop pressed up lightly against my throat. She bites down on my chin, to the point where I know she must've drawn blood from the bite. This is starting to get uncomfortable. I am officially scared shitless. I want to scream to the top of my lungs for help, someone, anyone, to call 9-1-1 and ask for help. But... something keeps me at bay. Somehow, I think this is all going to be ok. I just have to be patient and go with the flow. I can feel my heart pounding on my chest. It wants to explode and burst out of my chest. I'm sweating like crazy, as if I have a fever or something. I feel some struggling from her and a hand quickly caresses the left side of my face. She gently kisses me on the cheek, and sticks her tongue inside my ear and softly bites down my earlobe.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you, baby bear," she whispers softly in my ear. "We can finish this here and now if you don't want to keep going." I shake my head and tell her to keep going. She lifts the blindfold a bit. I can see her face, her hair pulled back, wearing her cat ears and one of the cougar gloves. She mouths the words 'I love you' and puts the blind fold back in its place.

I can feel her getting off the bed, her heels clomping on the floor. She runs the tip of the crop on my chest, tapping it quickly against the chest, every once in a while hitting me quite hard. I bite down and moan without opening my mouth. "Do you want to yell? Do you want to scream?" I shake my head negatively. She laughs evil-like and says that it's ok if I want to. I shake my head again and tell her I don't want to scream TWACK!!! "Are you sure?" TWACK!!! "You're going to hold it in, then?" TWACK!!! I feel my eyes watering and let out a scream. "YES! I DON'T WANNA SCREAM!" She keeps quiet for a moment and says good job.

She then starts biting on my chest and nipples. They are rock-hard from all of the excitement... or is it fear that's making me this excited. Jesus, I feel my dick getting hard, but I'm afraid that if I do get aroused, she'd beat it with the crop. All this darkness around me isn't helping either. I feel like I'm about to cum, but again, as fear of getting beaten, I hold it in. I only thought that only in movies and fictional stories that when one of your senses is useless, the others get a boost, an enhancement, if you will. I can hear her walking, the crop cutting into the air right before it strikes me. I fell all the hairs on my body standing as she walks around me. I can smell her perfume burning up my nostrils as I sharply breathe in and out. Without touching her with my lips, I can taste her sweat, probably glistening from her back and her neck, on the tip of my lips...

Suddenly, my concentration is broken, as I feel her pulling down my boxer briefs all the way to my ankles. She takes them off one leg, then the other. I hear her tossing them to the floor. She grabs me by my ankles, squeezing them hard, like she wants to rip off my feet from the calves. It's hard, and yet it feels so good. Must be the gloves she's wearing. She then lets go of both my ankles and yells "what the fuck!?" I realized why she yelled that. My dick is getting hard. Really, REALLY hard! I try to hold it in the erection, but it's like an alarm was set off and there's not a damn thing I can do to stop it. "So, you are getting hard, huh? Who told you you could get your dick hard, slave?" I panicked and as I'm struggling to lower my erection I say "I'm sorry, Mistress! I can't help it! Please don't be mad at me!" She opens up my legs, Scratches my thighs and as i feel her getting in between my legs I can hear her say "This is exactly how I wanted to have you."

She parts even more apart my legs and grabs the shaft. As she's holding the shaft, she runs the tip of her finger around my asshole. As a reflex, i tighten up and she slaps me on my balls. "Did I told you you could tense up!?" "Nuh-uh, Mistress! Sorry, Mistress!" I relax a bit, my dick still raging hard from all the excitement. I feel her moving away from my legs, then the warmth of her breathing on my ear. "Baby, you need to loosen up, or else it'll hurt," she whispers in my ear. I tell her I'm sorry and she says I shouldn't be. She nibbles my earlobe, then bites my collarbone and goes down again. She starts to go down on me: running her tongue on my testes, whetting the scrotum. God! I feel like I'm about to shoot. She sucks the testes and takes one inside her mouth... then the other. She's sucking and nibbling on them. I can feel her saliva running down my balls all the way to my asshole.

She puts some pillows under my back, so as to lift me up from the bed. I can feel her struggling a bit, then she gets off the bed. She unlocks the cuffs from the headboard and ordered me to lay face down on the bed. I have an idea where this is going. There is a strong feeling that makes me want to take off my blindfold and run away from there, but this feeling gets cancelled out, as I feel my erection pressed down against the pillows and feeling my ass elevated from the bed. I bury my face in the bed and smile, so as to not have her see me smile. I wouldn't want my Mistress tot hink I was laughing at her when in reality, I'm smiling because of how good this feels.

She grabs my buttcheeks and squeezes them real hard. I asked her if she could spank me. I could tell that kinda threw her off. "What did you say?" "Would Mistress spank me, please?" She slap my right buttcheek. "Harder, please, Mistress" I tell her. She spanks me again, then the left cheek. She took her gloves off and spanked me harder. I can feel my erection pressing up against the pillows grow harder, even a hint of pre-cum on the tip. "Spank me with the crop, Mistress. Please!" She says something to the effect of me really getting into it. I can't remember; i was too excited, too horny, too full of lust to pay attention. All I wanted was for her to punish me with the crop. She started slowly spanking me with the crop. One side, then the other. As she started to increase the intensity, I buried my face on the bed, biting down on the sheets, moaning from the pleasure of being spanked.

She stops spanking me. I can feel my cheeks burning up. They must be quite bruised, but I don't care! This pain is the kind that feels good. She starts rubbing something on my buttcheeks that fells really soothing. "You've been a really good slave, you've earned this." Whatever it is she's rubbing on my cheeks feels as good (if not better) than the actual spanking. She then squirts some of whatever it is she's rubbing on my asshole, and with her finger, starts rubbing it around and inside the asshole. She then gasped and stopped touching my asshole. Still blindfolded, I turn my head back and tell her "do it. Please, Mistress." She sounded worried when she asked me if I was sure. I told her that I really wanted her to fuck my ass.

She slowly started fingering my ass. I kept putting up resistance at first, but the lube helped her ease her finger inside me. God, it feels SO good! I can feel every nerve ending on my body. It's so good, it makes me wonder why women doesn't like it when their men fuck them in the ass. She then sticks two fingers inside me and all of a sudden I feel like I'm about to cum. I let her know it; she abrutply stops fingering me. "Please Mistress, don't stop now. You slave wants to be finghered by you" "SHUT UP!," she yells as she undo the cuffs and turns me face-up on the bed. She only cuffs my right hand to the headboard.

"When I tell you to do so," she says, "start jerking off. Slowly, fast, I don't care, just jerk off." She sucked the tip of the shaft, probably to get the pre-cum off of it and started fingering me. Once inside me, she told me to start jerking off. What followed... well, I don't think there are words to describe it. My whole body started shaking and trembling. I felt cold, warm, hot. I could feel the cum traveling from the tip of my toes upwards my legs, from the last strands of hair on my head traveling down my face and chest, both feelings meeting in my balls and bursting out of my dick, shooting up thick, white cum upwards. She gasped from excitement, pulling out both fingers and licking my already semi-hard, cum-covered shaft. Some of it fell on my stomach, she sucked it clean. She then licked my asshole one more time, ran the tip of her tongue on my scrotum all the way up to my shaft. By now my dick was flaccid; she put the tip inside her mouth and sucked it so as to slurp any remains of cum inside the shaft.

She then sat on top of me, grabbed my hand and put her on top of her thigh. I slowly ran it, slowly caressing her. She then unlocked the cuffs from the headboard and removed the blindfold. I could see she was flustered, but in a good way. She then laid on top of me and kissed me in my forehead while touching my left cheek and running her fingers thru my hair. "I never would've pegged you acting up like this," she told me. She undid her ponytail, her hair falling to the sides. I was gasping for air from all of the excitement, I couldn't think of something to say to her. She then got off of me, and laid to my side. I looked at her, kissed her and told her "we definitively have to do this again!"

"Well," she said, "next time I want to be the slave; you look like you had way too much fun!"

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-18-2008, 12:14 AM
I would post it in shemale stories I guess, just because its a story that's my logic also good story