PDA

View Full Version : craiglist

jay uz 2
07-27-2005, 01:36 AM
craiglist.com almost put me in jail.
i just got to the USA. There are alot of fake ad beware. :oops:

partlycloudy
07-27-2005, 01:49 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8761/11197664309215cn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ecstatic
07-27-2005, 02:29 AM
That is just wrong!

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 02:38 AM
I see M J here
get lost Jacko

canihavu
07-27-2005, 02:39 AM
That is just wrong!

LOL. I must agree with you, Ecstatic.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-27-2005, 02:53 AM
That is just wrong!

LOL. I must agree with you, Ecstatic.

agreed once again

thanos
07-27-2005, 03:25 AM
I Spilled My Midori!!!! LOL

blckhaze
07-27-2005, 03:30 AM
rofl. that reminded me of an episode of south park where the took o pic of cartmans ass and layed it of as boobs. too funny

Blacknight
07-27-2005, 07:42 AM
What happened on craiglist that almost landed you in jail??
I was about to try it out to see if it was actually true and stuff

popperluv
07-27-2005, 02:54 PM
craiglist.com almost put me in jail.
i just got to the USA. There are alot of fake ad beware. :oops:
Well what the hell happend!
Did you get set up ?
Come on man how you gonna leave us hanging like that. :cry:

Spanky
07-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Speaking of Craigs List, has anyone ever been with any of the beautiful asian transexuals listed on the site?

jay uz 2
07-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Sorry guys i'm late with the info. I used craig list 10 times so ad are old and only meet 6 girls. But this one ad I called for some reason
it's not listed any more I went to this hotel in new york city and it was a sting there were like six guys in there that answer the ad we giving at PTA and was let go after about 3 to 4 hours but who was counting. :oops:
I'm new to this area so i'm not sure what thearea is called, butI know this will not stick on my record because all paper work is filed from my lawyer and i'm a lawyer also so I know the loop hole in the new york law
since coming to the USA. We did hear them say there are more ads being listed. And if you check some of the Girls ads have the same contact number
as the shemales. So look out! :(

jay uz 2
07-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Sorry guys i'm late with the info. I used craig list 10 times so ad are old and only meet 6 girls. But this one ad I called for some reason
it's not listed any more I went to this hotel in new york city and it was a sting there were like six guys in there that answer the ad we giving at PTA and was let go after about 3 to 4 hours but who was counting. :oops:
I'm new to this area so i'm not sure what thearea is called, butI know this will not stick on my record because all paper work is filed from my lawyer and i'm a lawyer also so I know the loop hole in the new york law
since coming to the USA. We did hear them say there are more ads being listed. And if you check some of the Girls ads have the same contact number
Sorry my writing is not up to par, that why i have an office law clerk :lol:

tippinnottrippin
07-27-2005, 11:41 PM
You should have use the call i told you try it.

Remember here heshe heshe heshe then they come to you.

jay uz 2
07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
That don't seam safe in this city. You can get laugh at beat up lose your job ect.

trentdolby
07-28-2005, 04:12 AM

what country are you a lawyer in??? Not this country, that's for sure...

popperluv
07-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Thats crazy man that can happen to anyone.