PDA

View Full Version : phone etiquette

slickshawty
06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Question:

I'm new to this so....

What is the proper way to call and ask for services? Cause I believe I called a lady today and pissed her off. I may have been too forward. Help...cause I hate to be disrespectful.

Tomfurbs
06-17-2008, 07:00 PM
OK...everyone is dying to know what you said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dinand
06-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Don't be too rude and forward, just act like you're ordering a pizza.

needsum
06-17-2008, 08:33 PM
"hello? yes, how much to suck your cock? and is it more to have you fuck my ass? Would you take $200?"

That should do it.

NYCe
06-17-2008, 08:34 PM
"hello? yes, how much to suck your cock? and is it more to have you fuck my ass? Would you take $200?"

That should do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

needsum
06-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Ok, before someone rips my head off, that was a joke slickshawty.

Honestly, the first thing you need to know is to NEVER discuss sex over the phone, ESPECIALLY when money is also involved in the discussion. NEVER EVER. Because if y ou do and the wrong person is listening in, you're soliciting sex and will get busted.

Best thing to do is to have your plan in mind ahead of time:where, when, how much you feel you're comfortable spending, and what you think you'd like to get from the encounter. I'm assuming you have her basic details already, such as donation and her location. When you call, introduce yourself to her, and ask her if she is available for spending some time (half hour, hour, or more, just let her know right then).

Talk to her like she is a person, and not like some toy you are about to go play with. And if you keep that in mind when you see her face to face, you'll likely get better reciprocal treatment. Let her get to know you a little bit over the phone (assuming of course that she stays on the phone with you longer than just to let you know the basics).

The rest is up to you. There are discussion boards where you can share experiences with other hobbyists and get ratings on girls. do a little searching and I'm sure you'll find them.

Good luck to you!

tsntx
06-17-2008, 09:24 PM
dont ask anything she already posted

ad says "25yr old ts w/ blonde hair 36/c-30-42" and you go.... "what size are your tits" is not smart

when guys email me off my myspace or off a personals site and ask me the BS they could have read on their own pisses me off

why did i bother filling out all the INFORMATION for you to just ignore it???

im sure this would apply to the kinds of ads ur replying to as well

The Piper
06-17-2008, 09:28 PM
just act like you're ordering a pizza.

What, like - "How much for the Hot Sausage?"

BeardedOne
06-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Jen hit the topper: If she already posted it, don't be an ass and ask again. I've done this and, thank gawd, the gurl was patient and realized I was having a major brain fart while I was talking to her.

My experiences are somewhat skewed because I have a long lead-up to a date, and often chat the gurl up a bit in the days/weeks beforehand. That's definitely a plus, as you both get to know each other a bit and it lessens the inherent tensions, but it's not always the case.

Elsewise, all else seems to have been covered here: Don't talk about sex on the phone, treat her as you would any other date, get the time frame sussed out in advance (I usually have a two-hour date, which is a bit out of the ordinary).

Try not to judge the gurl or the date on your phone conversation. I've had gurls be downright rude to me on the phone (Even when I was a return date) yet were heavenly angels in person. The phone is their 'office' and it's all about work there. Gurls I'd already determined to be sweeties treated me like shit on the phone and then made up for it in person.

Check your bars, mind your minutes and have a good time.

slickshawty
06-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok, thanks everyone. Especially needsum...that helps alot.