PDA

View Full Version : Its time for NEW GIRLS to step up..........

geekmeat
07-26-2005, 04:24 AM
Now that Vicki and Felicia are gone its time for new girls to step up and promote yourself POSITIVELY.
SexyJade and Wendy Williams are the only two left.
This is your opportunity girls........SexyJade is making a name for herself and growing more popular each day.....you can too.
I will do my part to be POSITIVE and helpful.........I cant vouche for the others.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-26-2005, 04:25 AM
Felicia left?
damn

07-26-2005, 04:27 AM
lmao. um yeah. nvm.

do u know how the tranny industry works? it's not what u know it's who you know.

Ecstatic
07-26-2005, 04:27 AM
She hasn't posted in a while. I hope it's just a hiatus. Vicki, too: even when she's just stirring shit up, she's an intelligent and fascinating read.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-26-2005, 04:33 AM
sigh

they are here in spirit

spirit = a new/alternate user name

07-26-2005, 04:38 AM
lmao@johnny. my sentiments exactly. trust me folks are here. i left ya'll for a couple days. i'm starting to get kinda busy again. so you'll have to deal less n less with my brutal honesty. YAY for you!!

Ecstatic
07-26-2005, 04:50 AM
Well, you've been post at a rate of over 50 posts/week, which is pretty intense, .. Can't expect you to keep up that rate! So long as you still drop in now and then, it's cool.

geekmeat
07-26-2005, 04:57 AM
Um excuse me Miss .
But werent you about to spill some tea about the adult industry?
What are you waiting on?
I like how you look but you your attitude is kinda bad.
What business person makes there customers feel bad like you?
Im not trying to be negative......

mrcargen
07-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey there Geekmeat. That T-Girl on your profile, is that Mia aka Bam Bam? If it is, do you ahve any clips of pics of her, I am big fan. I've jsut never seen her in action.