PDA

View Full Version : HAY DANILLE FOX

gunn
06-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Sorry if you answered this before but who did you let FUCK that NEW PUSSY first.And how was it?Was it everything you wished it would be :?:

Legend
06-15-2008, 09:45 PM
The private message system is there for a reason dude.

gunn
06-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Nha,i like to be a pervert in the open.Now just let the chick answer the question.You know you all want to know.

NYCe
06-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Nha,i like to be a pervert in the open.Now just let the chick answer the question.You know you all want to know.

Lmao.

justatransgirl
06-15-2008, 10:49 PM

bat1
06-15-2008, 10:56 PM
She answered this before - about two weeks ago - not that it was anybody's business.

Try the search feature or the page scroll button.

And just because Danielle is supportive of the transgendered community of which she's a part, and like other girls here tries to open up some of her life to perverts like you (you said it first) a question like this is exactly why so many trans girls see most men as nothing but a bunch of jerks who's sole purpose is to be exploited for money.

Sorry I rarely get annoyed, but this sort of ticked me off.

Let the flaming begin...

Harrumph,
TS Jamie :-)

You go girl :claps

Don't think it's anyone's business who she has sex with

BeardedOne
06-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Yes, Dani did post that she'd taken her new cooter on a test drive and it took all the corners just fine.

No, she did not reveal who the pilot was or any other intimate details, which are hers to share or not, as she chooses.

Yah, I'm curious, but no, I'm not a dweeb (At least, not by design), so I ain't askin'.

Besides, do you really think that guy can handle all the free beer he's gonna win when us cock-gobblin' guys from HA congratulate him for cutting the ribbon on that new tunnel?

:shock:

gunn
06-15-2008, 11:13 PM
She answered this before - about two weeks ago - not that it was anybody's business.

And just because Danielle is supportive of the transgendered community of which she's a part, and like other girls here tries to open up some of her life to perverts like you (you said it first) a question like this is exactly why so many trans girls see most men as nothing but a bunch of jerks who's sole purpose is to be exploited for money.

Let the flaming begin...

I bet your real sexy when your mad :)

Harrumph,

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 11:49 PM

Let the flaming begin...

Harrumph,

You go girl :claps

Don't think it's anyone's business who she has sex with

Damn right. Name of fuck, a little class. She's a woman, not a beer buddy from the boozer. Discretion. Decorum. Respect.

gunn
06-16-2008, 05:37 AM

Let the flaming begin...

You must look sexy when your mad :lol

Harrumph,

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-16-2008, 11:47 PM

LOL
you could also private message her to get her to come to this thread and respond since it might not get to her otherwise.

horst1
06-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Sorry if you answered this before but who did you let FUCK that NEW PUSSY first.And how was it?Was it everything you wished it would be :?:

good thing you PUT THAT IN ALL CAPS, I DOUBT SHE WOULD GET THE POINT OTHERWISE

some guys here seem like they've never talked to a girl in real life, or any human being for that matter..have some common sense ffs