PDA

View Full Version : a few danielle's

bat1
06-15-2008, 11:19 AM
:D

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 12:11 PM
It's a funny thing, and I don't mean to attack you, this is about me, but I just have no desire to see older pictures of Danielle, the more revealing ones anyway.

I mean she's always been pretty with an amazing smile, so the clothed ones are still nice to see, but the others--I just go "What's that damn thing doing there?" and move on.

I've noticed this with a few other girls who've completed their transitions. I just can't be bothered with the older stuff that shows, you know, the dangler that used to be there. I still like a nice nude, but I want to see the girls as they are now.. Interesting.

scroller
06-15-2008, 03:57 PM
I've noticed this with a few other girls who've completed their transitions. I just can't be bothered with the older stuff that shows, you know, the dangler that used to be there.

It's completely inexplicable how guys like you can say this and at the same time hang out on a board called "HungAngels".

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 05:09 PM
I've noticed this with a few other girls who've completed their transitions. I just can't be bothered with the older stuff that shows, you know, the dangler that used to be there.

It's completely inexplicable how guys like you can say this and at the same time hang out on a board called "HungAngels".

That would be in your opinion. I seem to recall already establishing how much credence I give that.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
And by the way, scroller, I'm feeling quite mellow today.

Don't push it.

scroller
06-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Why so hostile? Why not just give an explanation like a reasonable person?

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:58 PM
attempt to get attention

See below. I'm resting.

GinX
06-17-2008, 03:34 PM

Don't bother trying to figure it out....

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 03:43 PM

Hi Nancy, how've you been? Getting ready for your next thrashing? Or just sticking things up your arse and sending out Mac hate waves?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GinX
06-17-2008, 03:48 PM

Hi Nancy, how've you been? Getting ready for your next thrashing? Or just sticking things up your arse and sending out Mac hate waves?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, what'd I tell ya? Poor Mac just can't come to grips with the fact he likes girls with cocks, so he's gotta point at the ones who can and call them faggots. What a terrible strain this life must be for one who has to spend his days in hiding.

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Maybe...not so mellow today....

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 03:53 PM
No matter how many hormones or cosmetic alterations or surgeries a t-girl takes, 'she' will always...... be a male.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Credibility= 0

GinX
06-17-2008, 03:59 PM
No matter how many hormones or cosmetic alterations or surgeries a t-girl takes, 'she' will always...... be a male.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Credibility= 0

Oh dear...there goes Mac again, quoting only a part of one of my posts and not framing it in it's proper context, mostly because he just can't be an honest man...and not overly bright to boot...seems he hasn't learned yet that this kind of tactic won't work...poor Mac...do us all a favor Mac and...
[/img]

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
If you like fucking shemales, then you like fucking guys that happen to look like women, but are most definitely men.]

No no Petal, that's not how you do it. You're getting all emotional and angry. Remember......

GinX
06-17-2008, 04:10 PM
If you like fucking shemales, then you like fucking guys that happen to look like women, but are most definitely men.]

No no Petal, that's not how you do it. You're getting all emotional and angry. Remember......

Emotional and angry? That's funny coming from the guy who seeks out other guys to call faggots at evey opportunity...by the way, are you ever going to have the guts to quote my entire posts or even link to them...or are you just going to take the easy way? Didn't we learn already that this cowardly tactic doesn't work?

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 04:14 PM
STOP PRESS!

New evidence uncovered by MacMedia (You know it Makes Sense) suggests that the noobie bottom-bitch GinX, alias PetalX, has modelled himself on the legendary British journalist Alistair Cooke.

Mr Cooke was a prolific writer and broadcaster and famously often presented his shows from a sumptuously furnished leather chair.

Now it looks as if one of HA's latest faggot-cadets has decided to mimic that lofty gravitas made so famous by the English broadcaster.

Unfortunately Ginx alias Petalx reckoned without the fact that since he's a poof with a credibility rating of zero, his dastardly plot might backfire, and he would end up looking just like a faggot.

Which is exactly what he is!

ENDS

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm sorry. I'm going to have to stop here before I actually piss myself laughing. Later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GinX
06-17-2008, 04:27 PM
STOP PRESS!

New evidence uncovered by MacMedia (You know it Makes Sense) suggests that the noobie bottom-bitch GinX, alias PetalX, has modelled himself on the legendary British journalist Alistair Cooke.

Mr Cooke was a prolific writer and broadcaster and famously often presented his shows from a sumptuously furnished leather chair.

Now it looks as if one of HA's latest faggot-cadets has decided to mimic that lofty gravitas made so famous by the English broadcaster.

Unfortunately Ginx alias Petalx reckoned without the fact that since he's a poof with a credibility rating of zero, his dastardly plot might backfire, and he would end up looking just like a faggot.

Which is exactly what he is!

ENDS

LOL! Oh God, I love it! I call him on his tactics, challenge his thought processes and what does this bigoted asshole do? He goes out of his way to try and attack my 'credibility'! Listen, folks, you want to see how this moron's plans have backfired? Try this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34452&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Tried to get everyone against and it just didn't work...LOL...this guy is a debater's dream come true...it's just too damn easy to show him up.

You know what, Mac...say anything. Say anything you like. Call me Petal, call me fag...whatever you need to do to make yourself feel like you're the one who's right and everyone else is wrong. It'll never matter because anyone who takes the time to actually to read through my threads-and yours-will be able to spot you as not only a hateful person but a poor thinker. Enjoy yourself!

This is where it truly ENDS.

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 04:37 PM
This is where it truly ENDS.

Oh do you really think so?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pity. I can't wait for your next appearance...

dageekindapink
06-17-2008, 04:44 PM

its very explicable when u take into consideration that the is full of shit, denial and a bunch of other things..all his posts are the same...making his guilt slightly less by gay bashing or kissing up to the girls with bullshit...sadly some girls wanna believe so badly that tranny chasers are not into their cock that bullshit like this often gets by...

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 05:03 PM
wank

Oh I just love to hear them squeal, I really do.

But why are you bottom-bitches upset? Look at the service I provide-- you use women to humiliate you in real life, I humiliate you on-line. Jings! I should start charging you for it, pillow-munchers.

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 05:10 PM
And you know what's really, really funny? If I was actually the girl in my avatar, they'd lap up every bit of abuse I throw at them, very insult, and beg me for more and say how sexy was the way I insulted them and made them feel worthless. (Course, they're too fucking dumb to realise she's PO.....)

skaterboisandiego
06-17-2008, 05:45 PM
What's the problem? I don't see a problem admiring someone for who they were, who they are and who they have become.

Go about living your life and let others live theirs.

MacShreach
06-17-2008, 07:26 PM
What's the problem? I'm tasty.

archie8132
06-18-2008, 03:24 AM
To get back on topic of this thread......the second picture of her, where she is holding one leg up in the air, wouldn't it be beautiful to see her recreate that pose now?

GinX
06-18-2008, 05:50 AM
I agree...the pics at the start of this post were quite good.