PDA

View Full Version : do post ops tell whoever they sleep with that they are ts?

andrewj
06-15-2008, 11:19 AM
i have heard that many men would not be able to tell the difference, and i so i wondered whether post ops feel a responsibility to let people know

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 12:00 PM
i have heard that many men would not be able to tell the difference, and i so i wondered whether post ops feel a responsibility to let people know

Do natal women say, before peeling off their clothes, "Hey, I just want you to know I was born this way?"

Why would a woman who used to be transsexual feel the need to explain to a man keen to have sex with her, that she achieved womanhood at the end of a long and difficult struggle?

SHE IS A WOMAN. The rest is no other bugger's business but her own. You decide to sleep with a woman and you sleep with a PERSON. If you like her enough to want to go to bed with her, how she came to be a woman is completely irrelevant and none of your business anyway, certainly in terms of a casual relationship.

In a more serious situation, I think most girls would feel that at some stage they had to explain to a partner that there were going to be some issues regarding children, at the very least. But that would be a ways down the track. And having difficulty reproducing is not restricted to transitioned women .

thx1138
06-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Why? Maybe to save her life from some guy who might freak out at the thought of having sex with someone who was born with male organs. Not everyone is as liberal minded as you and I Mac.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Why? Maybe to save her life from some guy who might freak out at the thought of having sex with someone who was born with male organs. Not everyone is as liberal minded as you and I Mac.

I think that my record will adequately demonstrate that I am very much aware of the risks transsexuals face, but the stories of transitioned women themselves, not to mention the frequent tales that hit the tabloid media, strongly suggest that this is an area of considerable difference between pre and post-op women. Once fully transitioned most women are simply women and wish to move on in life without reference to their past.

There is also a very real chance that a woman would put herself in even greater danger by advertising her history to any man she met. Simply carrying off the act may be a safer (and more successful) strategy.

A striking example btw would be that of Jackie McAuliffe, the transitioned woman who famously worked as a female prostitute in London's Paddington Green and was featured in the BBC reality show of the same name. During the many revealing interviews with her it was made quite clear that her clients had not a clue. Why would a woman like that tell anyone?

andrewj
06-15-2008, 01:17 PM
I dont believe in God, and i certainly dont believe that if he existed he would care about whether the steak we eat has been killed in a kosher way.

id imagine that most people would feel that i am perfectly entitled to this opinion. i dont believe there is a practial meaningful difference between kosher meat and non kosher meat.

where people may start to have a problem with my opinion is for example if i owned a 'kosher' restaurant, and sold non kosher food to Jews, passing it off as kosher, and not feeling the slightest bit guilty about it.
The diners would not know any difference.

however i would not do this, because i feel like i have a responsibility to let them know what they are eating, EVEN THOUGH, my personal opinion is that it doesnt make the slightest difference, and also that they SHOULDNT care either.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 01:26 PM
where people may start to have a problem with my opinion is for example if i owned a 'kosher' restaurant, and sold non kosher food to Jews, passing it off as kosher, and not feeling the slightest bit guilty about it.
The diners would not know any difference.

Did you just compare women to pieces of meat? It looks to me very much like you did.

A word to the wise: be careful where you're going with this. You may wish to consider your analogies more. A lot more.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 01:28 PM
actually i compared your opinion of what should matter to other people, to mine.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 01:30 PM
i dont believe jews SHOULD care whether they eat kosher meat or not.

and i dont believe that men SHOULD care whether the person they are sleaping with has a Y chromosome

but i understand and respect the fact that many people DO.
accordingly, i believe there is a responsibility to let them know.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 01:34 PM
i dont believe jews SHOULD care whether they eat kosher meat or not.

and i dont believe that men SHOULD care whether the person they are sleaping with has a Y chromosome

but i understand and respect the fact that many people DO.
accordingly, i believe there is a responsibility to let them know.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

andrewj
06-15-2008, 01:38 PM
dont know what thats supposed to mean, but it was very good. well done

MrsKellyPierce
06-15-2008, 01:57 PM
I guess its really up to the girl.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 02:09 PM
normally it would be, but this effects other people.
you may consider their opinions, and reasons for holding them to be wrong, or simply stupid, but does that mean you can just ignore them?

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
dont know what thats supposed to mean, but it was very good. well done

Just that I was waiting for the entertainment to begin.

I'm a little unclear as to what you think-- that kosher thing threw me. You do seem to have a POV here, and I'm curious as to whether you think the transitioned woman should tell, or should she not?

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 03:02 PM
normally it would be, but this effects other people.

In what way?

andrewj
06-15-2008, 03:27 PM
in the same way that eating non kosher meat affects a jew.

i.e, in my opinion, not at all, but it isnt my opinion that matters.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 05:06 PM

So do you think she should tell or not?

andrewj
06-15-2008, 05:43 PM
that she should.

peggygee
06-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Oy, from what I have inferred from his spiel, I think he does.

Bubele, the OP may be a mentsh, but I'm not sure where he is
going with this mishegas, he may be just a goyem using the analogy
of Kosher meat.

But for me as a post op shicksa if I am only going to have casual sex
with someone, I may not confide my herstory.

If it looks like there is relationship potential or he's a keeper, then I may
confide my herstory.

So boychik, it depends. :shrug

L'Chiam

Pegala....

Tomfurbs
06-15-2008, 06:00 PM
'Herstory'.

Cute.

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:06 PM
if a guy cant tell then he most likely has never had real pussy before

peggygee
06-15-2008, 06:25 PM

Thank you for creating a dummy account,
to express your sentiments.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/troll4x4.jpg

Be sure to remember your password. :?

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:34 PM

Thank you for creating a dummy account,
to express your sentiments.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/troll4x4.jpg

Be sure to remember your password. :?

lol not a dummy account, just new here.. but wat i said was true though...if u cant tell a synthetic pussy from a genetic then u never had real pussy before

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 06:37 PM

Well, when you're old enough to have legal sex, come back and I'm sure we can find a couple of girls to experiment on you, pilgrim.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 06:40 PM

Oy, from what I have inferred from his spiel, I think he does.

Bubele, the OP may be a mentsh, but I'm not sure where he is
going with this mishegas, he may be just a goyem using the analogy
of Kosher meat.

But for me as a post op shicksa if I am only going to have casual sex
with someone, I may not confide my herstory.

If it looks like there is relationship potential or he's a keeper, then I may
confide my herstory.

So boychik, it depends. :shrug

L'Chiam

Pegala.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 06:42 PM
that she should.

Why?

No more cuisine analogies, just why do you think she should?

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:44 PM

Well, when you're old enough to have legal sex, come back and I'm sure we can find a couple of girls to experiment on you, pilgrim.

wats makes u think im under age? or is that something u say becuz ur in denial?? yup think thats it, denial..

tsntx
06-15-2008, 06:47 PM
do tranny chasers and trolls tell their wives/girlfriends that they like trannys?

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 06:50 PM

wats makes u think im under age? or is that something u say becuz ur in denial?? yup think thats it, denial..

No, it's because you are self evidently an intellectually challenged, juvenile, uneducated teenager with no manners. Does your mother know what you're doing?

KOH765
do tranny chasers and trolls tell their wives/girlfriends that they like trannys?

well if the chaser actually engages in acts with one then his girl has a right to know.. Cheating is cheating...

MacShreach

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tsntx
06-15-2008, 06:52 PM

well if the chaser actually engages in acts with one then his girl has a right to know.. Cheating is cheating...

i didnt ask if said cock hound owed an explanation morally when they cheat on S.O. ... i asked if they told S.O. they LIKED trannys

peggygee
06-15-2008, 06:54 PM
'Herstory'.

Cute.

Thanks, I've got a million of them, that one I got
from my gyno-American friends.

:P

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:54 PM

No, it's because you are self evidently an intellectually challenged, juvenile, uneducated teenager with no manners. Does your mother know what you're doing?

The truth is the truth regardless if its liked or not
ANd ur just gettin mad over being told something u dont want to hear.. u are the one who needs to grow the fuck up... U say im intellectually challenge yet im not the one who needs to make a living whoring myself... your words are a contradiction to your life

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:59 PM

i didnt ask if said cock hound owed an explanation morally when they cheat on S.O. ... i asked if they told S.O. they LIKED trannys

well wat would be the difference from tellin your girlfrend that u like trannys then tellin ur girl friend u like the chick who u work with?

peggygee
06-15-2008, 06:59 PM
that she should.

Why?

Well if the fish in question wasn't fresh,
then he shouldn't eat it.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/vagijna1.jpg

Other than that.....it's Kosher.

:P

tsntx
06-15-2008, 07:05 PM

well wat would be the difference from tellin your girlfrend that u like trannys then tellin ur girl friend u like the chick who u work with?

bc the original topic isnt about trannys that tell their coworkers they are post op after sex.... way to loose the point tho

peggygee
06-15-2008, 07:29 PM
andrewj, KOH765, in all fairness I will say that differing points of view on
this topic are welcomed and encouraged.

But I'm going to need to know what you are basing your statements on.
Have you been with a post op, have you been with any transwomen, do
you know any transwomen IRL, beyond cyber-space.

Other than that and I'm suspecting that you guys have just created
dummy accounts to spread misinformation about post ops specifically,
and misogyny against women in general.

KOH765
06-15-2008, 07:49 PM

bc the original topic isnt about trannys that tell their coworkers they are post op after sex.... way to loose the point tho

my point is pertaining the the question u asked about some tellin their girlfreind that they liked trannys... With ur question the intial point of the thread was lost to begin with.. .

If i like something its no ones business that i do becuz it in no ways effects them.. .
But if theres something about me me that efects the person im with then they have a right to know.. Be it that ur a tranny, Drug dealer or nazi... All of that has an effect on the person u are with and they have a right to know

u lost the point when u asked the question

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 07:52 PM

ANd ur just gettin mad over being told something u dont want to hear.. u are the one who needs to grow the fuck up... U say im intellectually challenge yet im not the one who needs to make a living whoring myself... your words are a contradiction to your life

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dear child, don't get so upset. If you come into a place where adults are having an intelligent conversation and behave like the fourteen-year-old you are, you must expect to be reprimanded. Now you sit in the corner nicely and just listen.

Oh, and you might possibly want to improve your literacy skills, hmm?

Poor baby. So much to learn.

KOH765
06-15-2008, 07:56 PM

I've been with Plenty of genetic women and have been with a few ts also.. Ive personally felt the difference and seen a difference between A real pussy and a synthetic. .Ive also felt the difference between real tits and fake.. though some surgeons have blessed some of the girls with natural lookin tits once u put ur hand on them u feel a noticeable difference... looks and feel are 2 diffrent things... I have yet to meet a TS who was even abe to make her "pussy" muscles contract

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 07:58 PM

Yet again.

Peggy, I got to hand it to you. I'm damned if I could stay here month in month out dealing with these f....sexually confused and misinformed men and boys, and still come up smiling the way you do.

KOH765
06-15-2008, 07:58 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dear child, don't get so upset. If you come into a place where adults are having an intelligent conversation and behave like the fourteen-year-old you are, you must expect to be reprimanded. Now you sit in the corner nicely and just listen.

Oh, and you might possibly want to improve your literacy skills, hmm?

Poor baby. So much to learn.

LOL ok im the child??? Yet ur the one gettin emotional and and makin things up to feel better about yourself.. . Pat yourself on the back there

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:07 PM
ok im the child

I know. It's all right. Once you get past fifth grade things will seem much easier.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Ive also felt the difference between real tits and fake..

Did you really feel a tit once? At your age? That's very naughty. Perhaps we're fibbing just a little bit, mm?

KOH765
06-15-2008, 08:14 PM

Did you really feel a tit once? At your age? That's very naughty. Perhaps we're fibbing just a little bit, mm?

ur really acting immature now.... 1st off im 21.... 2nd by the way u are acting i bet when i was 14 i was gettin more pussy then u gotten in ur entire life and i never had to pay for mines

andrewj
06-15-2008, 08:22 PM
that she should.

Why?

because the alternative is to utterly ignore the opinion the other person. different things are different issues to different people, and none of us are in a position to tell anyone else what they should, and should not care about.

it is pretty clear that many men would be angry to say the least if they felt that they had been 'deceived' in this way. i realise that this is a poor choice of words, but you know what i am saying, and it is how many men would feel.

the truth of the matter could be debated all day long, but the fact remains that opinion is divided, and to not tell your potential bed partner, i believe, means that the only opinion you care about is your own.

peggygee
06-15-2008, 08:28 PM

Yet again.

Peggy, I got to hand it to you. I'm damned if I could stay here month in month out dealing with these f....sexually confused and misinformed men and boys, and still come up smiling the way you do.

Thanks Mac, you're right it can be very grueling work at times.

As I've often-time said, I am here to educate, advocate, and sometimes
agitate, and this ain't even my day job.

To do the work here effectively, I've got to remain calm and objective,
though at times they do work my last good nerve.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 08:29 PM

i have no experience of anything besides a regular girl.

but i dont see how this is relevant.
all i have really said are two things;

1. from what i have heard, post op transexuals are very convincing these days.
2. given this, i feel that a post op transexual has a responsibility to tell her potential bed partner.

neither of these things rest on my experience of lack thereof, with transexuals.

Other than that and I'm suspecting that you guys have just created dummy accounts to spread misinformation about post ops specifically, and misogyny against women in general.

i dont know who this other guy is, but i dont wish to be tarnished with his brush.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:31 PM
1st off im 21.

Of course you are dear. :roll: I'm sure we all believe every little word you say.

Now you really should be doing your homework instead of telling whoppers on your computer, otherwise you're never going to get past fifth grade, are you, petal?

peggygee
06-15-2008, 08:39 PM
i dont know who this other guy is, but i dont wish to be tarnished with his brush.

You two may not sit in the same pew, but you both seem to go to
the same church with the rhetoric you both spew.

And for you both to show up on the same day, minutes apart, spouting
the same line of reasoning, seems very odd.

Methinks you two are some of our usual post op pussy flamers.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:48 PM

i have no experience of anything besides a regular girl.

but i dont see how this is relevant.
all i have really said are two things;

1. from what i have heard, post op transexuals are very convincing these days.
2. given this, i feel that a post op transexual has a responsibility to tell her potential bed partner.

neither of these things rest on my experience of lack thereof, with transexuals.

Other than that and I'm suspecting that you guys have just created dummy accounts to spread misinformation about post ops specifically, and misogyny against women in general.

Andrew, your point is well made but it is based on a fundamentally flawed assumption: that a woman who was once transsexual is not a woman in some sense or another. That's just not the case.

In the context of a casual relationship, a man has no rights whatsoever to be told anything other than what the girl wants to tell him and she has no moral obligation or duty to tell him that she was once a transsexual. It is part of her very distant past and is very personal to her. Her whole life is a woman's life, which she has had to create from scratch and only a fool would destroy that by giving away details about a life that is long gone in order to prevent a man, whose attitude would have to be seriously flawed anyway feeling that in some way he had been led to do something he did not want. He wanted sex with a woman and he had sex with a woman. End of story.

As Peggy says, in the context of a longer term relationship things are different, but I will bet that the formerly transsexual woman will have studied a potential mate very thoroughly indeed before it gets to that point and already knows she can trust the man not to destroy her life with the information.

Society is very prejudiced against transitioned woman, as you have already seen in this thread, and the woman's right to protect her life is far more important than any right the man may imagine he has to know personal details about her past.

Having sex with a woman gives no man any right to anything more than ...sex with that woman. That simple. The days when either natal or transitioned women had any need to explain or justify themselves to casual sex partners are long and thankfully gone if they ever existed.

Thank you for keeping this polite and respectful.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Andrew, your point is well made but it is based on a fundamentally flawed assumption: that a woman who was once transsexual is not a woman in some sense or another. That's just not the case.

i havent defined the sexes. i dont think i can tell you what a male is and what a female is. in biology, the most fundamental definition of a male is the sex with the small gametes, and females, the sex with large gametes. but i dont expect everyone to agree with this definition. different people define genders in different ways, and i dont think any of us can tell anyone else which way is correct, or expect others to agree with our own.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 09:13 PM
i havent defined the sexes. i dont think i can tell you what a male is and what a female is. in biology, the most fundamental definition of a male is the sex with the small gametes, and females, the sex with large gametes. but i dont expect everyone to agree with this definition. different people define genders in different ways, and i dont think any of us can tell anyone else which way is correct, or expect others to agree with our own.

And your point here is? Whatever the man's understanding of the situation is is completely irrelevant. He wants sex, he gets sex. Hopefully both parties enjoy it. If they do, they might do it again. If they don't they probably won't. That's all. Definitions of sex or gender, or working out people's prejudices about things they know nothing about, have nothing to do with a good fuck, let me assure you of that.

andrewj
06-15-2008, 09:36 PM

And your point here is? Whatever the man's understanding of the situation is is completely irrelevant. He wants sex, he gets sex. Hopefully both parties enjoy it. If they do, they might do it again. If they don't they probably won't. That's all. Definitions of sex or gender, or working out people's prejudices about things they know nothing about, have nothing to do with a good fuck, let me assure you of that.

i know you dont like the analogy, but a jewish man wants steak, he gets steak. he doesnt know its not kosher. it literally makes zero difference. in fact, 'a good steak' by most accounts, is most likely one that isnt kosher.

but surely we should respect his opinion that god exists, and he really cares what you eat?

isnt it enough that it is important to him ? (even though there is no obviously rational reason for it.)

slinky
06-15-2008, 10:14 PM
a) i understand and can't totally disregard andrewj's analogy and premise that since if matters to one person, the other doesn't get to universally and unilaterally decide things for both of them because of their wants and beliefs.

b) I also think in general that peggy is, as usual on the money that if it's a casual/one night stand, it's not that meaningful, but if she thinks it's a "real relationship", she should think twice about no ttelling him till later.

c) as far as
if a guy cant tell then he most likely has never had real pussy before, I know fucking DOCTOR who was with a post-op and didn't know it, so I'm not so sure "anyone who has ever had real pussy" would always know.

NYCe
06-15-2008, 11:03 PM
They're indeed different people.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 11:35 PM
a) i understand and can't totally disregard andrewj's analogy and premise that since if matters to one person, the other doesn't get to universally and unilaterally decide things for both of them because of their wants and beliefs.

b) I also think in general that peggy is, as usual on the money that if it's a casual/one night stand, it's not that meaningful, but if she thinks it's a "real relationship", she should think twice about no ttelling him till later.

c) as far as
if a guy cant tell then he most likely has never had real pussy before, I know fucking DOCTOR who was with a post-op and didn't know it, so I'm not so sure "anyone who has ever had real pussy" would always know.
Yup, that last point you can take as at least seconded by me. :evil:

As for the informing, I would stand by what I said. I know the lengths that some, probably most transitioned women go to construct new lives and it's just not reasonable to say they should put those at risk over a casual fuck. You leave them with a choice-- don't fuck or risk losing everything. Not fair. Natal women don't have that hoop to jump through. Transitioned women have enough to face already. LTR is different, but a fuck's a fuck, and just because a man is neurotic about a woman he fucked might once have had a penis....fuck 'im, who cares? What he never knows, etc etc.

So, youse boys out there...are you really sure you never fucked a T?

BeardedOne
06-15-2008, 11:38 PM
Oy! Wotta conundrum. :roll:

The don't ask/don't tell of tranny-dom is so multi-layered as to be impossible to suss out, no matter how much debate we throw at it.

Peggy and others know that this particular item of physiology has come to the fore for me of late as a gurl that I am particularly enamored of went off and got the *snip*, so I am having reservations of how I might deal with the 'synthetic taco', as it were.

That said, I still want to meet her because, contrary to popular opinion that I am all about the dick/clitty, I genuinely want to encounter this gurl because she seems like a fun =PERSON=.

How odd, that someone would want to meet someone because of who they are, not because of the amount of meat or fish they carry between their legs. :roll:

Go figure.

If the new kitty is such an art form (I've seen some incredible work via photos, but have yet to get my nose in one in person), then to-tell-or-not-to-tell is relative. If the relationship goes beyond breakfast, then yes, there should be some sharing of fact and 'herstory'. But if it's just a pleasant evening, between two consenting adults who may never meet again, then the issue is as relative as the gurl wishes to make it.

In the end or between the legs, the decision is entirely up to the gurl and relative to the situation.

MrsKellyPierce
06-16-2008, 12:54 AM

ur really acting immature now.... 1st off im 21.... 2nd by the way u are acting i bet when i was 14 i was gettin more pussy then u gotten in ur entire life and i never had to pay for mines you sound so retarded defending yourself in that way lol

goldensamba
06-16-2008, 02:44 AM
LOL. "Mines" is not a word.

As for the subject matter at hand. While I understand the reason a girl may not want to divulge her history, I am of the opinion that for two reasons if it's gonna be more than a one night thing it's got to be out in the open. There are two reasons I think this way.

1. Safety - All of us here are cool with any gender (or should be), but the majority of people are not. There are a lot of guys who would go on a witch hunt if they found out after the fact. Sad but very true.

2. You can't start a relationship on a lie or it's destined for failure.

slinky
06-16-2008, 04:34 AM
Oy! Wotta conundrum. :roll:

I hate conundrums. It's like thinking with a raincoat on.

DSpar
06-16-2008, 05:40 AM
The question is so loaded it is not even funny.

The girls hide behind "safety" and are basically saying that if they told the truth the man wouldn't sleep with them and would probably get violent with them. There are plenty of examples to support this opinion.

The straight guys hide behind "right to know", saying if they knew they wouldn't sleep with them. The problem with guys argument is that there is a good chance they would get violent with them, not because they are homophobic or transphobic, but because they had been decieved at the highest most intimate level. It puts them in a vulnerable state that most PEOPLE will never be in. It is like a "reverse rape". Before you flame me for that line really think about the psycho part of rape and not the physical part. It is basically dealing with fact that there was unwanted sex. An event like that could take years of counseling.

The problem with girls argument is that it makes all of their potential relationships based on deception and luck. The luck part is that they hope the can "trick" a straight guy into falling in love with them with a "suprise!" moment. It also proves that a vast majority look for straight guys who normally reject them as not being women. Tranny chasers further push them to these methods because they want the thing that defines them as man (the D)and not the thing that defines them as a woman (the mind). How the individual answers this question basically tells you they feel about themself. If they hide the fact it shows that they are on one hand concerned for their safety and on the other shows that they are ashamed of their past. If they tell them it shows that they are prone to reckless and self endangering behavior, but do not care what others think about themselves.

At the end of the day the choice is simple "live on your knees or die on you feet".

DSpar
06-16-2008, 05:41 AM
repost

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 10:22 AM
The question is so loaded it is not even funny. <snip>

Your response is based on a totally false premise.

A transitioned woman is a WOMAN and this is the point that you and certain others are wilfully attempting to smokescreen out of existence. It doesn't matter what she used to be. The man is not fucking what she used to be, he is fucking the person SHE IS NOW. There is no deception. She is a woman, she appears as a woman, she fucks like a woman, which is all the man is interested in anyway.

Jeez--Like every married guy who meets a woman and fancies a casual fuck tells her from the off, "By the way, honey, I'm married"? Get real and BTW that IS deception.

Everyone, including me, appears to agree that in terms of an LTR then openness is indicated--I mean it's going to be forced at some stage, meeting her folks, that sort of thing.

This is akin to a woman who has previously been married or has a child-- on a one or two-nighter, she does not need to tell the man this. It's none of his business at that stage. This is about sex, and nothing kills the mood faster than swamping it with unnecessary information.

In the context of a casual fuck situation the girl has no moral obligation to say a damn thing. Men HAVE NO RIGHTS to this information, and any man who thinks he does, needs to join the 21st century

Frankly any man who thinks that having sex with a transitioned woman challenges his sexual orientation, (which is what this bullshit thread is REALLY all about) needs to

1 stop reading tabloids

2 stop watching Rupert Murdoch's TV channels

3 grow up.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-16-2008, 11:20 AM
OMG I have a synthetic pussy???

Damn I want my money back. He told me it was going to be my own bleeding flesh...

BTW we all start off as one crazy looking baby, then if you became a boy the ovaries drop becoming balls, and the clit grows into a penis. It's human anatomy. It is all the same skin, just routed differently...

But back to the topic...

I always tell. And yes, the men I am with can tell. But do they care? No! Besides... it's only been 3 months

And btw - for the uneducated men who think they know vagina... I have probably seen plenty more pussy UP-CLOSE then any of you will ever dream of seeing in your life time, and let me tell you... some are pretty gross, while others are perfect. But if you think you will be able to tell the difference between a post op and genetic pussy by coming to jack off to pictures of huge dicks and boobs - you got something cuming! I said cuming...get it? Cuming... lol

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 12:41 PM
... some are pretty gross, while others are perfect. But if you think you will be able to tell the difference between a post op and genetic pussy by coming to jack off to pictures of huge dicks and boobs - you got something cuming! I said cuming...get it? Cuming... lol

Being a passionate and lifelong worshipper of pussy (of every shape size and origin) myself I personally would not use the word "gross," but I do know what you mean. Unfortunately on this list

1 a significant proportion of the men (boys) have never actually seen one in the flesh

2 another significant proportion dislike pussy anyway and will always miscall it. These guys are what we call misogynists

3 a few appear to have seen post-op pussy that had not settled down or perhaps required some further cosmetic surgery and are basing their judgement on that limited sample

Pussy --and I'm talking about natal pussy--ranges from a perfectly neat pink little slit with hardly visible labia to something as awesomely impressive as a small kipper that makes you feel you could dive in head first. I've never seen a post-op pussy that matches the former but the ones I've seen were ALL smaller and neater than the latter. So they fall well within the normal range of what you should expect to see between a woman's legs.

The two following are NATAL. Just to give the boys an idea of what they look like and fill in the obvious gaps in their knowledge.

8) 8)

mbf
06-16-2008, 01:23 PM
This is what a good pussy should be like:

andrewj
06-16-2008, 01:25 PM
A transitioned woman is a WOMAN and this is the point that you and certain others are wilfully attempting to smokescreen out of existence. It doesn't matter what she used to be. The man is not fucking what she used to be, he is fucking the person SHE IS NOW. There is no deception. She is a woman, she appears as a woman, she fucks like a woman, which is all the man is interested in anyway.

you are telling me how i should define gender. this is exactly what i am opposing. i have not said, that a transitioned woman is not a woman. i refuse to get into that argument. it doesnt really even interest me.

all i know is that different people have different opinions. yours is perfectlty valid and reasonable, but it is not a universally accepted, all encompassing definition, and you cant expect or demand others to agree with it.

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
This is what a good pussy should be like:I prefer 'em hairy. Like this. But I can tell you those big generous pussies may look a bit intimidating but when you're in there they feel just fine. 8) 8)

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 01:54 PM
[quote=MacShreach]

i have not said, that a transitioned woman is not a woman.

Uhuh. You did it yourself with your highly dubious comparisons to kosher food. You are defining a transitioned woman as something different from a natal woman. So it's a bit too late for smarmy platitudes now.

all i know is that different people have different opinions. yours is perfectlty valid and reasonable, but it is not a universally accepted, all encompassing definition, and you cant expect or demand others to agree with it.

So what? The man's preferences are completely irrelevant to the question and can be ignored. He wants to fuck pussy, she has pussy and wants to fuck. It is ENTIRELY the girl's decision whether to tell him or not, for whatever reasons she chooses, and if she does not, nothing and no one can, or should attempt to, coerce her to. So who the fuck cares what the man's opinion is anyway?

Would you feel happier if transitioned women were forced to wear armbands with "T" on them so that fuckwit males might not, heaven forfend, have their ends away with a woman who previously possessed an organ that she neither wanted nor had a use for? Because this is where you appear to be heading, bucko.

But as I said before, this is a BS thread based on misconceptions and misinformation.
:shrug

andrewj
06-16-2008, 02:14 PM
i have not said, that a transitioned woman is not a woman.

Uhuh. You did it yourself with your highly dubious comparisons to kosher food. You are defining a transitioned woman as something different from a natal woman. So it's a bit too late for smarmy platitudes now.

actually what I said on the subject of kosher meat, if you'll cast you mind back a few posts, is that there is "literally zero [meaningful] difference".
on the other hand, to a Jew, there obviously is a difference.

all i am saying is that i care about his opinion, and it seems to me that you dont.

So who the fuck cares what the man's opinion is anyway?

guess i was right.

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 02:22 PM
So who the fuck cares what the man's opinion is anyway?

guess i was right.

Indeed. His opinion is quite irrelevant and does not matter. I'm glad we got that straight at last, and as for whether you care about some theoretical schmuck guy's opinion-- . :shrug

He got laid. He got lucky. End of story.

andrewj
06-16-2008, 02:25 PM
fine. ill start making orders for pork

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 02:30 PM
fine. ill start making orders for pork

Don't forget the apple sauce.

DSpar
06-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I also never defined what a woman is. I said the same thing Andrew J said, to most straight men that fact would matter.

Here are my questions:

1) In a ltr do you tell the person that you are with because you think you will be found out eventually or do you tell because you think they need to know?

2)What would be the motivation for telling them?

3)With your reasoning why do they need to know at any point?

4)What happens if casual turns into a ltr have you not then created a relationship based on deception ( similar to casual sex with a married man turning into a long term affair)?

Also a couple of thoughts:

Danielle Foxxx, not that you need it, but you have my respect. You have chosen to die on or feet rather than live on your knees. I hope you find everything you are looking for in life. Cleary you respect others therefore you deserve other respect.

Peggygee you have chosen to live on your knees, and I hope that works out for you.

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 05:35 PM
wank.

I suggest you attend adult education classes to improve your literacy skills. You have now been identified.

DSpar
06-16-2008, 06:20 PM
So... You won't even respond to my questions?

Nice ad hominem argument.

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument. It is also used when an opponent is unable to find fault with an argument, yet for various reasons, the opponent disagrees with it.

Consider yourself served MacChump.

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Peggygee you have chosen to live on your knees

Ad hominem? Me? Only in response to you, cunt.