PDA

View Full Version : why go for post op tgirls? just get a regular girl

IsuckTgirlCock
06-13-2008, 05:24 AM
i dont see the attraction to post op, its nasty to me, why wouldnt someone just score a real girl instead? pre op is hott, loving dick and having a hott chick to go with it is great, dont chop it off, nasty.

BigTSHunter
06-13-2008, 05:27 AM
Post Op girl will still have great experience with the equipment you have. That is good enough for me. Also, if you think about Danielle Foxx as a post op, I think she is super hot as a person regardless of post, pre, woman, man or whatever! Hot person all together!

DirtySouth
06-13-2008, 05:32 AM
I dont see the point either, but then that is the point when you think about it. You're not supposed to make a difference since they are now living 100% as women.

Legend
06-13-2008, 05:43 AM
They do it for themselves not to impress or please some pathetic cock bandits.

BrendaQG
06-13-2008, 05:49 AM
Dirty south basically get's it.

One big reason to have SRS is to make yourself more appealing to the kind of men most TS's who are attracted to men want. Specifically men who are 110% straight who see us as 110% women and who will truly treat us accordingly. What I understand is a much larger pool of potential partners. (This is by no means the only reason but to deny the role of sex is to deny a force of natures fury.) Thus men like Isuck are irrelevant at that point.

On one final note.

I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING GUYS BITCH ABOUT GIRLS HAVING THE OP.

Nowhere
06-13-2008, 05:51 AM
i dont see the attraction to post op, its nasty to me, why wouldnt someone just score a real girl instead? pre op is hott, loving dick and having a hott chick to go with it is great, dont chop it off, nasty.

Given the title of this thread and your handle, obviously, you're really only concerned about your interests and not theirs.

Fox
06-13-2008, 05:52 AM
Why go for pre-op girls? Just get a regular guy.

Disclaimer:
I do not consider t-girls men, I'm only using the topic creator's logic against him.

JANIRA
06-13-2008, 06:01 AM
In my O.P. i think post ops don't do it for the men, but "mainly for themsleves",, Without offending anyone, if you were to become a post op for your mate, I feel you need to rethink it,,,,,Thoroughly over & over. opse to doing it for your self because it would make you happiest ,,,not to make someone else happy. I mean that is like becoming a Ts to just attract men...There is far more to it than that , that just comes with the territory . Post ops, or Pre- ops,, become who they want to be for them selves not to satisfy others.... but the sad truth is there are those who do it for other reasons and end up regreting it later...In the long run it's your Happiness not anyone elses......DO YOU!

BrendaQG
06-13-2008, 06:22 AM
Apparently I need to reiterate this point which I mentioned in parenthesis.

This is by no means the only reason but to deny the role of sex is to deny a force of natures fury.

It would seem to me that the point about doing it for yourself has been stated literally 1,000,000 times. It just bounces off guys like the OP.

I agree that ones own feelings are a primary concern. Janira I am sure you will agree that sexual feelings fall under that heading. I mean, who would still have SRS if they knew with 100% certainty it would leave them numb, and un able to ever have an orgasm ever ever ever again. Orgasms have a way of seeming like trivial things until one considers not ever ever having one again in a worst case scenario.

I wouldn't have the op if I knew 100% that would be the result. I know their are people who still would and I respect that. I am not above saying that if the results were that bad ; then I would be very distraught to say the least.

Understand?

JANIRA
06-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Of course,,, true, there are some who would still get it anyways... As far as "I" am concerned i wouldn't get it, even if i knew i would have multi multiple orgasms, or not.. I just love the way i look now , and the means me as whole. I t all depends on the person, like i stated before. if your happy do you. As far as sex is involved sure when i was strating out i was curious and obviously attracted to men sexually , and i started in my early teens, I really shyed away from sex till i was at a some what peek in my transition , not to mention i lost my virginity very late, Like i said it (sex) comes with the territory, weather your post or pre,, in some cases its the base of why some may transition and in some cases not.

Alyssa87
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
that is so gay. oh my goodness. lol

a straight man isnt fucking a woman's uterus. he wants her pussy. post ops are women with vaginas.

most post-ops will tell u that they hook up with straight guys who never know the difference.

im sure they will also tell u that they dont miss cock hungry bitches like this winner.

justatransgirl
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 09:16 AM
They do for themselves not to impress or please some pathetic cock bandits.

Jeez, Legend, you just said something I totally agree with. Well said, and I could not have said it better.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 09:21 AM

What that is is called reduction of a person to a sexual object.

Legend
06-13-2008, 09:31 AM
They do for themselves not to impress or please some pathetic cock bandits.

Jeez, Legend, you just said something I totally agree with. Well said, and I could not have said it better.

Its somewhat selfish for guys like the OP to put there lust for cock before anothers happiness,most likely guys like the OP want cock from anywhere they can get it and that includes other males.

Radiant_Is
06-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Well, if you really love her, it shouldn't matter. If all you're interested in is the extra piece of equipment, just go see a somebody who has it. No need to hate on the girls who have the operation. It's their life after all.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 12:08 PM

a straight man isnt fucking a woman's uterus. he wants her pussy. post ops are women with vaginas.

most post-ops will tell u that they hook up with straight guys who never know the difference.

im sure they will also tell u that they dont miss cock hungry bitches like this winner.

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
i dont see the attraction to post op,

Fucking dumb question.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 12:50 PM

Honey, most of the guys here wouldn't know a vagina if it walked up to 'em and slapped 'em around.

But, FOR THE RECORD, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the way a post-op vagina looks, tastes, smells or feels. And I consider myself a connoisseur of vagina; I certainly tried a few.

What's more, as far as I've seen they work as well for the proprietor as her guests.

TomSelis
06-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Another pointless, dead horse thread.

ironman2008
06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Just something to think about if your out for love and a relationship it dont mater if your post or pre YOU DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A BODY PART you fall in love with the person and it goes both ways for you girls to ..there are just as many cock hungry girls as men out there

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Just something to think about if your out for love and a relationship it dont mater if your post or pre YOU DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A BODY PART you fall in love with the person and it goes both ways for you girls to ..there are just as many cock hungry girls as men out there

Ironman, that is so true.

But I admit, I have a terrible weakness for cock hungry girls...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 03:01 PM
This is bullshit! That's like saying, if you're in it for love it doesn't matter if your mate is male or female. Love and sex are 2 different things. Just because you can love someone with varying genitals doesn't mean you can have sex with same. You "I can fuck anything" people are far more perverse than the cock hounds you detest! At least they're consistent!
And if you read the title to the thread it's not about why girls get chopped, it's about WHY GUYS DON'T GET REAL PUSSY INSTEAD OF AN INSIDE OUT PENIS! Although he was crass and classless and this has been done to death, it IS a valid question.
Oh yeah, FOX, your comparison to "why don't tranny lover's just get real men" is invalid because a pre-op doesn't identify as a man, and hopefully doesn't look like one. If you want to ask why a guy would go after a CD instead of a man, that would be valid!

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 03:09 PM

Hmmm, now that I think about it, guys who want neo- pussy must be GAY cock hounds. They want cock so bad even when they get pussy it has to be a cock!
Again, the thread doesn't appear to be about guys who don't know the difference, but guys who seek it out!!!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 03:34 PM
guys who want neo- pussy must be GAY cock hounds.

So a man who has sex with a woman with a pussy is gay?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only on HA.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 04:06 PM
You "I can fuck anything" people are far more perverse than the cock hounds

I do hope you're not including me there, old man. On the record, again, I NEVER said I could. or would, fuck anything. As a matter of fact I'm extremely choosy.

But if you're saying I'm gay because I would gleefully spend a night of passion with this girl, then you and I......Will just have to disagree.

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 04:24 PM

Only on HA.
So there's no difference in natural pussy and synthetic pussy? How blasphemous! Only on HA!
Oh the hilarity!!!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 04:41 PM

Only on HA.
So there's no difference in natural pussy and synthetic pussy? How blasphemous! Only on HA!
Oh the hilarity!!!

Have you ever tried one?

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 04:44 PM
You "I can fuck anything" people are far more perverse than the cock hounds

I do hope you're not including me there, old man. On the record, again, I NEVER said I could. or would, fuck anything. As a matter of fact I'm extremely choosy.

But if you're saying I'm gay because I would gleefully spend a night of passion with this girl, then you and I......Will just have to disagree.
I'm saying not caring whether you have sex with a vagina or a penis is not being very choosy at all.
I'm saying if you seek out post-ops instead of GGs you have deep underlying issues.
I'm saying if you'd rather fuck Buck instead of Jennifer Paris simply because HE has a vagina and SHE has a penis, yes, you're fucking gay! Obviously in this day and age, sexual preference can have little to do with genitals. You hateful intolerants want to call everyone who doesn't like post-op pussy a cock hound! Your like a sports fan who's team sucks, but all you can say is "well team so and so is awful". What does that have to do with anything... Your team still SUCKS! Maybe, just maybe people don't like post-op pussy 'cause they don't like post-op pussy!!! Their feeling about cock is not the issue!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Your like a sports fan who's team sucks, but all you can say is "well team so and so is awful". What does that have to do with anything... Your team still SUCKS! Maybe, just maybe people don't like post-op pussy 'cause they don't like post-op pussy!!! Their feeling about cock is not the issue!

So women who were formerly transsexual and who now have a pussy are to be treated as in some way second rate, like a team that sucks?

And you are attempting to lecture me about being fair?

Or are you just saying you don't like pussy? That's cool too, you know.

And, by the way, for the umpteenth bloody time, I have

NOTHING AGAINST GAY MEN

NOTHING AGAINST BISEXUAL MEN

NOTHING AGAINST NATAL WOMEN

NOTHING AGAINST TRANSSEXUAL WOMEN

NOTHING AGAINST WOMEN WHO USED TO BE TRANSSEXUAL.

BUT if people diss post-op girls I'll call them out

If people diss transsexual girls I'll call them out

If people claim that CD/TV/crossdressers/drag queens are the same thing as transsexual women I'll call them out

and if men who use transsexual women to get their rocks off by being anally penetrated start trying to tell the world how "Str8" they are, I will call them out too.

As far as I can see I have no beef with anyone else about anything.

Now which of these bits is the one you have trouble with?

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Your like a sports fan who's team sucks, but all you can say is "well team so and so is awful". What does that have to do with anything... Your team still SUCKS! Maybe, just maybe people don't like post-op pussy 'cause they don't like post-op pussy!!! Their feeling about cock is not the issue!

So women who were formerly transsexual and who now have a pussy are to be treated as in some way second rate, like a team that sucks?

And you are attempting to lecture me about being fair?

Or are you just saying you don't like pussy? That's cool too, you know.

And, by the way, for the umpteenth bloody time, I have

NOTHING AGAINST GAY MEN

NOTHING AGAINST BISEXUAL MEN

NOTHING AGAINST NATAL WOMEN

NOTHING AGAINST TRANSSEXUAL WOMEN

NOTHING AGAINST WOMEN WHO USED TO BE TRANSSEXUAL.

BUT if people diss post-op girls I'll call them out

If people diss transsexual girls I'll call them out

If people claim that CD/TV/crossdressers/drag queens are the same thing as transsexual women I'll call them out

and if men who use transsexual women to get their rocks off by being anally penetrated start trying to tell the world how "Str8" they are, I will call them out too.

As far as I can see I have no beef with anyone else about anything.

Now which of these bits is the one you have trouble with?
All of it, you bloody moron, because none of it has anything to do with the thread or any of my posts! You argue like just about everyone else on HA... From your heart not from your head.
Do you know what a chauvinist is? It's a person that is so fiercely proud of his group that he disrespects those not in his group. For the most part, that is HA, and that is YOU!
I never called a post-op a second rate anything.(Although they have a 2nd rate twat. And if you think man can make ANYTHING better than nature, you my friend, need to go on a quest for knowledge and wisdom). I didn't compare them to a team that sucks. Since it was so far over your head I'll try to explain--- If I say Scotland sucks 'cause men there wear skirts. Your answer might be well Americans... Whatever! It doesn't matter. Deal with the subject at hand, which is SCOTLAND. No matter what you say about America, it doesn't have anything to do with SCOTS wearing skirts. That's what fans do! Instead of acknowledging their teams shortcomings, they point out someone elses. That's what HA does! That's what you did!
Instead of dealing with the subject, which was the appeal of man- made pussy, you prefer to call the OP a cock hound.
Have you ever seen a fucked up neo-pussy? I'm sure you have. There are more pics of fucked up ones than good looking ones. Maybe the OP has never seen a good looking one. That doesn't have anything to do with being a cock hound!!!
I guess if you prefer real boobs over fake, that makes you a cock hound too?! That's just as ridiculous.
The point of the thread is that man-made pussy is just that---man-made. THAT'S where it loses it's appeal, not in not being a dick!!!!!
You like fake shit. Great. Go have a cookie and celebrate. But just because someone else doesn't, doesn't make him a cock hound!!! Some of us are old enough to remember what natural shit is supposed to look like! And we have an appreciation for it!

tsntx
06-13-2008, 06:43 PM
that pic of fabianna is amazingly gorgeous

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 06:49 PM
you prefer to call the OP a cock hound.

ER, NO, PWNED!

See the thing is, you have now, by flapping your big mouth around in the breeze, you have proved that you haven't a fucking clue what you're on about, because I never referred to the OP as a cock-hound, not once, in this whole vicious, hate inspired thread. The reference to the cock-hound you see is in MY SIG, you MORON.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And lest we forget, this is what the OP ACTUALLY SAID.

Nice, huh. But I still have not called him a cock hound. He is an ignorant fuckwit though

And so, suacka4chix (aye right) you are well and truly

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 07:12 PM

ER, NO, PWNED!

See the thing is, you have now, by flapping your big mouth around in the breeze, you have proved that you haven't a fucking clue what you're on about, because I never referred to the OP as a cock-hound, not once, in this whole vicious, hate inspired thread. The reference to the cock-hound you see is in MY SIG, you MORON.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
intellectual equivalent of naahny naahny boo boo. I'm going back and forth with a dullard! Go lick some inverted cock, you gay cock hound!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:14 PM
that pic of fabianna is amazingly gorgeous

Hi Jen

She's lovely.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:18 PM

ER, NO, PWNED!

intellectual equivalent of naahny naahny boo boo. I'm going back and forth with a dullard! Go lick some inverted cock, you gay cock hound!

Nice, huh. But I still have not called him a cock hound. He is an ignorant fuckwit though

I'm so glad to see you agree, my latest pwnee.....Nah, doubtless you had some devilishly witty response planned, but just , er, forgot.

You're still

TsVanessa69
06-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Apparently I need to reiterate this point which I mentioned in parenthesis.

This is by no means the only reason but to deny the role of sex is to deny a force of natures fury.

It would seem to me that the point about doing it for yourself has been stated literally 1,000,000 times. It just bounces off guys like the OP.

I agree that ones own feelings are a primary concern. Janira I am sure you will agree that sexual feelings fall under that heading. I mean, who would still have SRS if they knew with 100% certainty it would leave them numb, and un able to ever have an orgasm ever ever ever again. Orgasms have a way of seeming like trivial things until one considers not ever ever having one again in a worst case scenario.

I wouldn't have the op if I knew 100% that would be the result. I know their are people who still would and I respect that. I am not above saying that if the results were that bad ; then I would be very distraught to say the least.

Understand?
I know quite a few post -ops who regret the surgery and yet grin and bare it. Why? Because, they can't have an orgasm!!!!!!! One poor girl got her surgery at 21 and says, she has NO feeling down there. I'll keep the dick and enjoy the sex over trying to only please other people

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:25 PM

ER, NO, PWNED!

I'm so glad to see you agree, my latest pwnee.....Nah, doubtless you had some devilishly witty response planned, but just , er, forgot.

You're still[/quote]

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Good edit to remove the traces of your own cock up, s4c. If you weren't pwned before you sure as hell are now.

Just as well I already posted the evidence, isn't it? Makes you look even more of a pwnee.

I'm off for a walk, satisfied with a job well done.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
I'll keep the dick and enjoy the sex over trying to only please other people

It's your life, your body and your choice Vanessa, and I totally support that.

sucka4chix
06-13-2008, 07:32 PM

ER, NO, PWNED!

You're still
IF you would look closer you'd see my response was embedded in the message, because I'm using a phone and it was hard to navigate through all of your juvenile crap on this small screen. Of course you like fake shit! PWNED. A childish gamerism based on a typo!! Not only are you a gay cock lover, but a geek!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:35 PM

ER, NO, PWNED!

You're still
IF you would look closer you'd see my response was embedded in the message, because I'm using a phone and it was hard to navigate through all of your juvenile crap on this small screen. Of course you like fake shit! PWNED. A childish gamerism based on a typo!! Not only are you a gay cock lover, but a geek!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Squirm, pwnee, squirm!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I wonder if he really thought he was going to get away with that edit?

There's a "sucka" born every day there really is.

Meet my new little friend.

Paladin
06-14-2008, 04:49 AM

It's not nasty - it's the ultimate goal for many ot the tg ladies on this board and countless others around the world. Its cockhounds like you that are really nasty.

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:07 AM

I didn't see the attractions to having a man wantng to suck my dick
like 'he' was the woman, and wanting me to fuck him up his shit filled
ass, his ass up in the air like a bitch.

'That' was nasty.

You like pre-ops, no problem, there are plenty that will still let you suck
them, fuck you, and take your money while doing it.

:evil:

dan_drade
06-14-2008, 05:18 AM

Fucktard!!!

Peggy makes a very good point though. LOL

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:19 AM
I never called a post-op a second rate anything.(Although they have a 2nd rate twat.

And if you think man can make ANYTHING better than nature, you my friend, need to go on a quest for knowledge and wisdom).

Have you ever seen a fucked up neo-pussy? I'm sure you have. There are more pics of fucked up ones than good looking ones. Maybe the OP has never seen a good looking one. That doesn't have anything to do with being a cock hound!!!

Sucka, we have had this conversation before, and I told you then, and
I will tell you now, stop getting your information about post-ops from
porn boards.

Your whole specious argument is based on something that you have
no first hand knowledge of.

Have you ever seen a post op vagina in real life?

Have you ever had sex with post op woman?

You say you have no interest in post op women, you are more into cock
and ass, stick with that.

Post op women have no interest in men who suck dick, and take it up
the ass, so there is no reason for us to come in contact.

And hopefully there is no reason for us to keep having this conversation
every other day.

PeteIsHere
06-14-2008, 05:22 AM
Peggy, don't men take enemas like pre-ops to clean out their shit filled asses to prevent accidents from happening during anal sex? I'm not understanding your comment about a shit filled ass.

'That' was nasty.

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Peggy, don't men take enemas like pre-ops to clean out their shit filled asses to prevent accidents from happening during anal sex? I'm not understanding your comment about a shit filled ass.

'That' was nasty.

You ask any girl, particularly a working girl, and they
will tell you that many men do not douche or utiize an
enema up their hairy butts.

And if you ask most girls, they will tell you they only
top in 'pay for play' scenarios.

Women want a man, not a girlfriend. :smh

Alyssa87
06-14-2008, 05:34 AM
preach pastor peggy!

Fox
06-14-2008, 05:38 AM
Oh yeah, FOX, your comparison to "why don't tranny lover's just get real men" is invalid because a pre-op doesn't identify as a man, and hopefully doesn't look like one. If you want to ask why a guy would go after a CD instead of a man, that would be valid!

Re-read my post.

Pro-tip: Read the disclaimer. :wink:

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:38 AM
preach pastor peggy!

The chasers and cock-hounds just wouldn't leave
it alone.

I tried to ignore them and the other haters, but no mas.

I'm about 2 seconds away from calling someone a maricon. :twisted:

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:48 AM

'That' was nasty.

Fucktard!!!

Peggy makes a very good point though. LOL

They've had 5 pages of an angry Scotsman, now they're about
to have 20 pages of a pissed off, post-op, Peggygee.

I really do think they like getting fucked like bitches. :x

peggygee
06-14-2008, 06:09 AM

But then again I'm not sure, cause I never really fucked guys,
nor did they suck me off.

In 34 years no man ever wanted my penis. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28271&highlight=34)

santiago316
06-14-2008, 06:20 AM

:lol: I couldn't have said it any better than that, right on Legend. :claps

skaterboisandiego
06-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Date who you want. It's all about the person inside anyway!

sucka4chix
06-14-2008, 07:13 AM
I never called a post-op a second rate anything.(Although they have a 2nd rate twat.

And if you think man can make ANYTHING better than nature, you my friend, need to go on a quest for knowledge and wisdom).

porn boards.

every other day.
First of all, although you may think you know everything, the fact is you have no idea what I have first hand knowledge of.
Secondly, you have never seen me say I have no interest in post-op women. I have no interest in post-op PUSSY. There's a difference! You and your accomplices are just as obsessed with the sex organ as the cock hounds you bash so harshly!
Thirdly, though I did not start this thread, simply by having at least a 3rd grade education, I can see it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE WANTING TO GO POST-OP, but everything to do with why a guy wouldn't just go for a GG if he wanted pussy. But since its no big deal, I guess if the man you were dating cut his off you'd be cool with that. It is after all about love, and to listen to these ridiculous arguments, what's between your partners legs shouldn't matter.
The difference between me and you is you put all of your faith in MAN and I don't! Simple as that.
Finally, we don't have to keep having these encounters---read,and realize its not an attack on you and we won't . Once again-simple.

JANIRA
06-14-2008, 07:16 AM
preach pastor peggy!

it alone.

Ha Ha...I love it.....Your fabulous....! Or even better Peggy,, How about MARICON FALTA DE PINGA ...I think that will sum it up better.

PeteIsHere
06-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Janira, you're a beautiful woman and I want to ask you a few questions. Do you prefer a top or bottom? Do you have any hang ups about a guy sucking on your penis and taking it up the ass?

preach pastor peggy!

it alone.

Ha Ha...I love it.....Your fabulous....! Or even better Peggy,, How about MARICON FALTA DE PINGA ...I think that will sum it up better.

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 10:05 AM

Oh they do, Peggy, they do. They love it.

By the way, you are genuinely magnificent.

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:25 PM
preach pastor peggy!

it alone.

Sucio patos, maricons, quien falta pinga.

Did she call them cockhound f@$$*#s on the D/L?

No sabe. :shrug

goldensamba
06-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Dirty south basically get's it.

One big reason to have SRS is to make yourself more appealing to the kind of men most TS's who are attracted to men want. Specifically men who are 110% straight who see us as 110% women and who will truly treat us accordingly.
On one final note.

I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING GUYS BITCH ABOUT GIRLS HAVING THE OP.

While I completely understand why a girl gets SRS and support any decision anyone makes.......the pool of men who are 110% who will get with a girl who has had SRS is an extremely small number. Those 110% straight guys are generally the most close minded.

goldensamba
06-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Janira, here you go with those pictures again messing up my concentration!

peggygee
06-14-2008, 06:15 PM

porn boards.

every other day.
First of all, although you may think you know everything, the fact is you have no idea what I have first hand knowledge of.

Secondly, you have never seen me say I have no interest in post-op women. I have no interest in post-op PUSSY. There's a difference! You and your accomplices are just as obsessed with the sex organ as the cock hounds you bash so harshly!

Thirdly, though I did not start this thread, simply by having at least a 3rd grade education, I can see it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE WANTING TO GO POST-OP, but everything to do with why a guy wouldn't just go for a GG if he wanted pussy. But since its no big deal, I guess if the man you were dating cut his off you'd be cool with that. It is after all about love, and to listen to these ridiculous arguments, what's between your partners legs shouldn't matter.

The difference between me and you is you put all of your faith in MAN and I don't! Simple as that.

Finally, we don't have to keep having these encounters---read,and realize its not an attack on you and we won't . Once again-simple.

Far from me thinking I know everything, I am just going by statements
that you have made in this thread and other threads.

Thus I will ask again:

I think you have me mixed in with some dick crazed tranny chaser or
tranny. For me, being a woman isn't just about sex, and how many
people I can bed down with.

Thirdly, though I did not start this thread, simply by having at least a 3rd grade education, I can see it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE WANTING TO GO POST-OP, but everything to do with why a guy wouldn't just go for a GG if he wanted pussy.

On this we almost agree.

If a man was interested in me solely because I am post-op, or because
once upon a time I had a penis, then that would be a potential issue of
concern for me.

Men that I meet, meet me as the woman that I am. We get to know each
other. In rare instances I may engage in a casual sexual encounter and
not go into my herstory.

If I feel that the man has relationship potential then I will share my
herstory as regards my GRS. The next sentence from them often-times
is "Well you you don't have a penis now do you"? And my answer of
course is no.

My experience has been, totally straight men are more open to being in
relationships with a woman who previously had a penis than one that
currently still has one.

The average straight guy gets a bit stressed when there ae two dicks in
the bed or relationsip, or when you are spooning and your tits are on
his back, but there is a cock poised to go up his ass, like a heat seeking
missile.

Now I'm not saying I didn't have great LTRs as a pre-op, or that other
pre-op women can't. I'm saying that the men that I am and was
interested in were dominant sexually not passive.

peggygee
06-14-2008, 06:34 PM

Oh they do, Peggy, they do. They love it.

By the way, you are genuinely magnificent.

Thanks Mac for the compliment.

And also thank you for holding it down
in my absence.

If they get out of hand and try to run amuck
again, put up the sign in sky, and I shall
respond.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/batsignallogic.jpg

Quinn
06-14-2008, 06:45 PM

You're kidding me, right? If you're going to fuck a GG, than why not a post-op:

1) No monthly cycle bullshit;
2) No pregnancies;
3) Having once been a man, she's likely to understand many of your issues and perspectives better than the average GG.

In addition to any of the previously mentioned arguments in favor, why would you remove a woman from consideration just because she doesn't have a cock, but she used to. It just doesn't make an ounce of sense and, as has been wisely addressed by others, comes off as more than a bit stupid.

-Quinn

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 08:32 PM
preach pastor peggy!

it alone.

Sucio patos, maricons, quien falta pinga.

Did she call them cockhound f@$$*#s on the D/L?

No sabe. :shrug

While I would be the very first to admit my Spanish is not nearly as good as it should be, it is a language of sheer poetry in all its facets.

This from the Cuba forum. I hope Janira, you won't mind. It's meant in pure fun 'cos it had me in stitches.

To: All Cuban Employees:

Several visitors to our office have brought to our attention that our Spanish-speaking employees commonly use offensive language. Such behavior, in addition to violating firm practices, is highly unprofessional, offensive both to visitors and employees, and will not be tolerated. Therefore, we have decided to implement a series of rules in our office and would expect them to be applied. It is expected that ALL employees immediately adhere to these rules:

1- Words like coņo, carajo and other such expressions will not be used for emphasis, no matter how heated the discussion may get.

2- Non important matters should not be addressed to as pendejadas.

3- You will not say la cagó when someone makes a mistake or se cagó en su madre if you see someone being reprimanded. All forms and derivatives of the word cagar are inappropriate in our environment.

4- Lack of determination will not be referred to as falta de cojones or mariconerias, nor will a person with lack of initiative be referred to as pendejo, mamao or comemierda.

5- No Manager or Supervisor, under any circumstances, will be referred to as hijo de puta, ese cabron, or ese maricon.

6- When a good proposal is presented, the term esto esta de pinga or esto esta empigao must not be used.

7- Unusual or creative brainstorming meetings will not be referred to as pajas mentales.

8- Do not say como jode if a person is persistent, or se jodio if somebody is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you must not say que jodienda, or esto esta del coņo when matters become complicated in your line of work.

9- When asking someone to leave you alone, you should not say vete pa'l carajo, nor will you substitute que carajo quieres? for "may I help you?".

10- When leaving the office, using the term me voy pa'l carajo is not proper.

11- When any office equipment fails, it must be reported as "it broke down", not se descojono, or se jodio la mierda esta.

12- Last but not least, after reading this memo, please do not say me voy a limpiar el culo con esto. Just keep it clean and file properly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Secondly, you have never seen me say I have no interest in post-op women. I have no interest in post-op PUSSY.

Back to the serious stuff. Before I ate this pillock for breakfast I asked him if he had ever had the pleasure of the very thing he is so disinterested in.

To which the answer is conspicuous by its complete failure to be delivered......

Putting his attempts to categorise everyone except himself and the other cock-hounds, as being guilty of unfounded prejudice, somewhat into perspective, I think.

sucka4chix
06-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Ok MacBitch, are you admitting to calling everyone who doesn't like post-op pussy a cock hound this time, or are you still the coward who wants to hide behind semantics?
Peggy, you need to keep better company...associate with fools and fall victim to folly! If that was holding it down...good grief!!!
I'm going to say this again although y'all react to what you want to and ignore what you can't dispute, so I know this is futile.
THE PROBLEM THAT MANY MEN HAVE WITH POST-OP PUSSY IS IT IS NOT NATURAL. That's it. Stop making it more than that. You just want to be assholes, because you think your view is the only one that matters.
Equal and equivalent are not the same. The only question valid to this thread is "If you can have pussy, why not have pussy instead of a pussy equivalent."
And Peggy, please don't shine that logic beacon, because if it wasn't for illogical bullshit, I wouldn't have even entered this thread!!
Back to you MacBitch. Funny you posted what you did. It's so appropriate. You are such an ass kissing tag-along I wonder if you have any cajones at all! You are the biggest wuss I've ever encountered on here. "Peggy you're magnificent" "Trish is someone you want to know, so be SWEET". Bleeckkkk! You couldn't invoke more of a puke reflex if you were castor oil mixed with Ground up pig testicles. You are definitely a fag, or at the very least testosterone deficient (is there a difference?).
Carry on with your shenanigans and hey, good luck at the childish faggy-assed bitch awards!

deadlyray
06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I haven't read all of these replies, but personally I have only had sex with GG's. When I look at women in the real world (instead of the internet), I'm thinking about things like "how tall would my kid be?" and "What will my kid look like?" Since I am only thinking kids when it comes to sex...

Jacking off? I'm obviously not thinking about kids at all.

Chicks with dicks are a total internet fetish for me. When they remove their dick, then they have to compete with GG's. I can't think of one t-girl that I would look at over a hot GG if you removed her dick.

When it comes to looking at post-ops on the internet, they'd have to fit one of my other fetishes (BIG female feet, really tall or petite, fitness star muscles, ect...) for me to look at them over a GG. ...like all other girls.

My favorite T-Girl's are Celeste and Yasmine Lee. The may make some hot post-ops, but obviously I'm voting against that. If it makes them feel complete, however, then they must do what they have to for themselves.

I take that back, I can think of one post-op I would still dig. Arianna with all the tattoos... Her becoming a post-op would not bump her out of my top 10 at all.

sucka4chix
06-14-2008, 10:27 PM

You're kidding me, right? If you're going to fuck a GG, than why not a post-op:

1) No monthly cycle bullshit;
2) No pregnancies;
3) Having once been a man, she's likely to understand many of your issues and perspectives better than the average GG.

In addition to any of the previously mentioned arguments in favor, why would you remove a woman from consideration just because she doesn't have a cock, but she used to. It just doesn't make an ounce of sense and, as has been wisely addressed by others, comes off as more than a bit stupid.

-Quinn
Quinn, this is a very interesting point and I can respect the insight and lack of antagonistic b/s your associates engage in.
I submit this though--- a post op has gone through a MAJOR body modification. Is it not perfectly sensible to be apprehensive about that? A body part has been removed ( for all intents and purposes). If you see some one missing a leg your 1st response is what?
It's quite different if you don't know! I like hamburger, but if you watch a cow get made into hamburger, it might lose its appeal. Same with post-op. How can you fault someone who may shy away from twat that they KNOW was a dick, sliced up and tucked and formed into a pussy. Can you see how that is not appealing? To some even,dare I say, NASTY! (Turning a cow into hamburger is nasty). Why would you not at the very LEAST empathize?? Does that make sense??

tsntx
06-14-2008, 10:27 PM
what if ure a tranny and you dont like "post-op pussy"? what does that make you? anyone?

sucka4chix
06-14-2008, 10:37 PM
I haven't read all of these replies, but personally I have only had sex with GG's. When I look at women in the real world (instead of the internet), I'm thinking about things like "how tall would my kid be?" and "What will my kid look like?" Since I am only thinking kids when it comes to sex...

Jacking off? I'm obviously not thinking about kids at all.

Chicks with dicks are a total internet fetish for me. When they remove their dick, then they have to compete with GG's. I can't think of one t-girl that I would look at over a hot GG if you removed her dick.

When it comes to looking at post-ops on the internet, they'd have to fit one of my other fetishes (BIG female feet, really tall or petite, fitness star muscles, ect...) for me to look at them over a GG. ...like all other girls.

My favorite T-Girl's are Celeste and Yasmine Lee. The may make some hot post-ops, but obviously I'm voting against that. If it makes them feel complete, however, then they must do what they have to for themselves.

I take that back, I can think of one post-op I would still dig. Arianna with all the tattoos... Her becoming a post-op would not bump her out of my top 10 at all.
I used to watch Lana Woods' movies, especially when I could get hold of one of the euro ones... They were nasty as hell! She was such a wild lay that her odd pussy couldn't detract from it. Her vagina looked like it had multiple entrances though!

sucka4chix
06-14-2008, 11:01 PM
what if ure a tranny and you dont like "post-op pussy"? what does that make you? anyone?
HERETIC?
BLASPHEMER?
SELLOUT?
AUNT TOM? LOL!
MARK?

Independent free-thinker

wolfhound
06-14-2008, 11:19 PM
i thought the same thing until my favorite ts, danielle foxx had srs. i thought i wouldn't be interested but to be honest i find her as hot as ever! love it if she made one more movie

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-14-2008, 11:22 PM
This is a post that would only be made popular by people who see a woman or transsexual first by what's between their legs, which is a pretty sad existence for any living organism.

But sadly once a man is cock hungry there isn't much a pussy can do, that being genetic or not.

It is a fact I observe by being a member of this website for many years.

I am personally not interested in guys who like cock, so asking one what he thinks about my pussy is pretty pointless.

As you see my Surgically inverted pussy as an abomination - I see you as a cock hungry bottom bitch. I guess that makes us human?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-14-2008, 11:30 PM

When I look at those girls I only see a woman... I guess I see them as human, aside from knowing them on a personal level. Their character, actions say they are women.

Asking tranny chasers about this issue is the same as asking a scientist to explain the story of christ.

Odelay
06-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Asking tranny chasers about this issue is the same as asking a scientist to explain the story of christ.

Great analogy

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 11:51 PM
wank

Ah, my little Pwnee returns for another arse-kicking.

Answer the question that you have been put twice already.

Have you ever tried a post-op pussy? (Come to that have you ever tried ANY pussy?)

Fess up and admit it, you spineless piece of shit-- YOU are the one with the prejudice. YOU are the one hiding behind semantics. YOU are the coward. You have spewed reams of vicious, spiteful, hating rubbish about something YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. You have conducted a vicious, spiteful smear campaign against women. And frankly for your bitter, homosexual misogyny makes me want to puke.
And YOU are the one who has not a fucking clue what he's talking about.

Your credibility has left the building.

QED, end of story, you are PWNED fuckwit.

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Her vagina looked like it had multiple entrances though!

What the fuck would you know about vaginas, you fucking moron? You're a cock-queen. Shut the fuck up already, your arse is grass.

Alyssa87
06-15-2008, 12:26 AM
I am personally not interested in guys who like cock, so asking one what he thinks about my pussy is pretty pointless.

As you see my Surgically inverted pussy as an abomination - I see you as a cock hungry bottom bitch.

u really turned it with that one!!

thanks.

NYCe
06-15-2008, 12:32 AM
:/

tstv_lover
06-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Wow, this really has stirred up a lot of spiteful comments.

Personally I'm more interested in what's between a girl's ears than between her legs. Where a girl is on her transition journey is her business - and her's alone. A transsexual woman doesn't decide whether to have SRS or not just to satisfy guys fantasies.

If you're looking to establish a relationship with a woman, transsexual or not, then whether she has a personality, a sense of humour, integrity and enjoys life. I'm certainly never tried to establish a relationship with a piece of her anatomy!

I've been lucky enough to have a few relationships with transsexual partners based on who they are and not what they are. Making the decision to have SRS must be one of the defining points in any transsexual girls life. Knowing that it might upset some tranny chasing cocksuckers is unlikely to influence that decision too much.

Plenty guys here enjoy tranny cock and that's fine, just don't slam those girls who make the SRS call. They need support and encouragement rather than negativity.

Chaotic
06-15-2008, 01:26 AM
i dont see the attraction to post op, its nasty to me, why wouldnt someone just score a real girl instead? pre op is hott, loving dick and having a hott chick to go with it is great, dont chop it off,

Some would say the best transwoman is the one you don't know your with. Perhaps that's the objective of SRS?

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 01:35 AM
With a thread that asks "why" you would think at least one supporter out of 9 pages would start with "because"

Alyssa87
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Because most post-ops will tell you that most guys dont know, or can't feel the difference if they do. Also, a TS still knows how to suck cock better than most gg's and knows how to take it in the ass, which is something many gg's wont do. So unless youre looking to have a woman have your kids or refuse sex because of a monthly period, theres really no difference.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
at least one supporter

And I bet you wish you had that many, my little Pwnee. Off you toddle now.

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 02:07 AM
Because most post-ops will tell you that most guys dont know, or can't feel the difference if they do. Also, a TS still knows how to suck cock better than most gg's and knows how to take it in the ass, which is something many gg's wont do. So unless youre looking to have a woman have your kids or refuse sex because of a monthly period, theres really no difference.
OK. Why was that so hard?
The nerves in a cock aren't sensitive enough to tell the difference between pussy or a wet ass. So a guys dick would never care, it's how a guy perceives it in his HEAD! If he doesn't know its not an issue.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Deal with the subject at hand, which is

Whether or not you have actually ever experienced a post-op pussy.

You have now been asked 6 times I believe, and your continued refusal to respond leads to the inevitable conclusion that you have NOT (and I personally very much doubt if you have ever had ANY pussy, OEM or aftermarket) and therefore you don't have a clue, NOT ONE CLUE what you are talking about. You are basing everything you say on hearsay, the "evidence" you have picked up from other cock-hounds and BLIND, UNALLOYED PREJUDICE, and you have been as insulting and offensive to women as you possibly could be throughout these pages.

You are a typical misogynistic cock-whore, a fraud, and most importantly, a moron.

You have been rumbled, idiot. :shrug

whatsupwithat
06-15-2008, 05:14 AM
BECAUSE it's not about you or what you like or desire or want.

goldensamba
06-15-2008, 06:56 AM
This is a post that would only be made popular by people who see a woman or transsexual first by what's between their legs, which is a pretty sad existence for any living organism.

But sadly once a man is cock hungry there isn't much a pussy can do, that being genetic or not.

It is a fact I observe by being a member of this website for many years.

As you see my Surgically inverted pussy as an abomination - I see you as a cock hungry bottom bitch. I guess that makes us human?

I sort of agree with you but at the same time it's like faulting someone for liking blonde hair or a woman only liking men. Of course she likes him for whats between his legs but she SHOULD like him for other reasons too. I think that's what you are getting at. Its cool if you like TG girls but you need to be about more than just the dick.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-15-2008, 07:10 AM
BECAUSE she is the most interesting, caring, loving, amazing person you ever met in your life. An orgasm simple is icing on the cake.

I had my sex change because I wanted my personal life to be better for me. I could care less if i ever find a man who is even going to want to look at it. It saddens me to think of that, and the fact that people are very superficial on their decisions and opinions.

I am happier then I have ever been, just the fact that I am a very accomplished individual who is also a great human being should be enough of an attraction to any man.

Badboy00010
06-15-2008, 07:50 AM
BECAUSE she is the most interesting, caring, loving, amazing person you ever met in your life. An orgasm simple is icing on the cake.

I had my sex change because I wanted my personal life to be better for me. I could care less if i ever find a man who is even going to want to look at it. It saddens me to think of that, and the fact that people are very superficial on their decisions and opinions.

I am happier then I have ever been, just the fact that I am a very accomplished individual who is also a great human being should be enough of an attraction to any man.

Agreed, Danielle. And very well said. It is beyond attraction enough for me. Guys would have to be bat shit crazy to not be interested in you.

NYTSJulie
06-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Ladies......Dont forget a lot of these guys are the same ones who pay top dollar to suck cock. Most of these cock hungry tricks cant understand why we would "chop it off" when its all they dream about.

At the end of the day us transsexuals just want to be "normal", we dont want to be sex objects. We go have SRS and blend into "normal" society.

goldensamba
06-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Ladies......Dont forget a lot of these guys are the same ones who pay top dollar to suck cock. Most of these cock hungry tricks cant understand why we would "chop it off" when its all they dream about.

At the end of the day us transsexuals just want to be "normal", we dont want to be sex objects. We go have SRS and blend into "normal" society.

Not that I agree with making anyone into a sex object and nothing more......welcome to womanhood. Idiot men have been doing this to women since the beginning of time and unfortunately it's not going to stop in any of our lifetimes. Sad but true!

justatransgirl
06-15-2008, 08:45 AM

justatransgirl
06-15-2008, 08:47 AM

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-15-2008, 08:50 AM
I think what everyone is trying to say is sex changes really have little to do with sex and men are unlikely to ever figure that out.

HUH? lol

bulldog
06-15-2008, 09:01 AM

amen, praise the lord and all that jazz.....srry tired, ill be more witty tomorrow i promise :lol:

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 09:16 AM
With a thread that asks "why" you would think at least one supporter out of 9 pages would start with "because"

Because a TS still knows how to suck cock better than most gg's and knows how to take it in the ass,

Thank you Alyssa - I think I said essentially that back on the first or second page... LOL

Hugs and Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)
Yes you did!! Sorry! It got lost in all the cock bandit cock bandit cock bandit cock bandit cock bandit tranny chaser tranny chaser tranny chaser tranny chaser redundancy!

steeveX
06-15-2008, 11:01 AM

That makes you an enhanced gay boy, instead of a true transsexual. After all, a true transsexual wants to have SRS.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 11:36 AM

I am happier then I have ever been, just the fact that I am a very accomplished individual who is also a great human being should be enough of an attraction to any man. :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Righteous!

Danielle, you are a smart, sensitive, passionate and principled woman, as well as being stylish and very beautiful. There are plenty of fully transitioned women who have gone on to have great success in both their chosen careers and their personal and emotional lives and there is no reason at all why you should not be one.

Don't pay any heed to the cock-hounds. Their ONLY INTEREST in this matter is in discouraging transsexual women from completing their transitions by spreading lies and disinformation. For them, a transsexual woman is not a person, but an object, with only one quality that they desire. But you know this.

You'll be fine.

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Sorry!

Too little, too late, Beano. Everybody knows what you think now.

whatsupwithat
06-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I think what everyone is trying to say is sex changes really have little to do with sex and men are unlikely to ever figure that out.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Uh, yup!

hwbs
06-15-2008, 07:22 PM
ignorant threads like this make it very easy for guys like me to date !!!!

tsntx
06-15-2008, 07:36 PM

like e said

uh-yup

MacShreach
06-15-2008, 08:13 PM

Amen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-16-2008, 11:24 PM

I agree

PS
I always enjoy your ever-changing avatars and signature pictures and the straight forward way you express your opinion

ren
06-18-2008, 06:37 PM
there is difference between a t-ladie and a ladie and it between the leg, thats why men like t-ladies

tghtpussybitch
06-25-2008, 04:35 AM

I personally hate and I'm disgussted by GAY COCK SUCKING TRANNY CHASERS WHO CANT ACCEPT THEMSELVES FOR WHO THEY TRULY ARE.

AT LEAST YOU'VE BEEN SOME WHAT HONEST TO YOURSELF AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR NOTHING BUT A COCK HUNGRY HOMO.

I DONT SEE WHY YOU TRANNY CHASERS THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU SUCK A TRANNY COCK YOUR DIFFERENT THAN A GAY GUY THAT IS SUCKING ANOTHER GUYS COCK.. YOUR BOTH IN THE SAME CATEGORY THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE GIRLS YOUR USING FOR YOUR COCK FETISH ARE TURNED OFF BY YOUR COCK THIRSTY CUM SWALLOWING FRUSTRATED CLOSETED GAY/BISEXUAL TENDENCIES.

As a post op lady.. I find 100% straight guys who love me and cant tell I had a sex change but when I meet a tranny chaser I can tell a mile away in his behavior that he's cock hungry by the minute he opens his mouth.

Just look at the forums all you talk about is how big the next tgirl shemale lady boy is, you talk about females you wish were shemales. your nothing by gay tranny chasers.

IF YOU FAGS WOULD JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT US TRUST ME WE WOULDNT BE HERE BUT YOU FAGs ARE SO HATEFUL YOU CANT STAND THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER HOLE AND WE GET FUCK RAMP BY TRULY BIG JUICY FUNCTIONING COCKS AND WE CUM WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. YOUR NOT IN MY SHOES BUT I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES YOUR FRUSTRATED CAUSE YOU CANT BE OPEN WITH YOURSELF. I ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING I HAVE WANTED FROM BEING A MAN TO A TRANNY TO A FEMALE YES A FEMALE POST OPS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.... I DONT BLEED BUT I GET TREATED AS A LADY.

YOU GUYS WANT THE GIRLS TO BE FEMININE BUT GET MAD WHEN THEY CANT GET HARD. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE . YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS A COCK.. YOUR HAVE EMPTY FRUSTRATED LIVES YOU CANT BE HONEST TO YOURSELF.

I RESPECT GUYS WHO LIKE BEAUTIFUL FEMININE TGIRLS WHETHER THEY ARE FUNCTIONAL, NON FUNCTIONAL OR ARE NEW WOMEN(POST OPS) BUT YOUR ANOTHER ISSUE.

YOUR IN THE SAME CATEGORY ARE PEDOPHILES AND GUYS WHO GET FISTED AND INTO BESTIALITY. I CAN GET A ROTWEILER TO FUCK YOU HIS IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT MAYBE YOU ALREADY DID THAT. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED.

P.S

WHAT YOU GUYS DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT WE GET OUR PUSSY FOR OURSELVES not for YOU. REALIZE THAT 1 GIRL THAT GETS A PUSSY THERES 10 NEW TGIRLS THAT ARE UP AND COMING THAT YOU CAN SUCK ON.

IT IS SAD THAT MOST GIRLS IN THE FORUMS CANT TAKE HORMONES CAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WANT FULLY FUNCTIONAL COCKS... YOU GET MAD IF THEY CANT GET IT HARD.. SO SAD... THEY FEEL LIKE WOMEN BUT CANT BE HAPPY CAUSE THEY DEPEND ON YOU HOMOS ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRLS AN ESCORT.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY GIRLS ARE GETTING A PUSSY.

NEWS FLASH CAUSE OF FAGS WITH ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS... MORE GIRLS UNDER THE KNIFE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT POST OPS .
IM NEW TO THESE BOARDS BECAUSE I WAS SURFING THE WEB AND I STUMBLED INTO YOUR DISGUSTING HATRED SO I HAVE TO TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO DEFEND MYSELF, MY CHOICE, MY RIGHT AND MY GIRLS WHETHER THEY HAVE A PUSSY OR NOT .
1 THING WE ALL LADIES SHARE TGIRLS AND NEW BORN FEMMES IS THAT WE TAKE HORMONES BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE WOMAN.

BY THE WAY I JUST FINISH GETTING FUCK BY A TRUE STRAIGHT MAN WITH A PHAT JUICY 9 INCH COCK DEEP IN MY PUSSY N MY ASS. HAVE YOU HAD ANY COCK TODAY?HEHEHE OR ARE YOU SAVING AND HOPING THE NEXT GIRL YOU SEE IS TRULY FUNCTIONAL.

LADIES THE READING IS NOT WITH YOU. I UNDERSTAND YOU... IT'S THE GAY COCK HUNGRY TRANNY CHASERS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WE LIVE OPEN LIVES WITH SOCIETY NOT THE GAY TRANNY CHASERS THAT ARE CLOSETED.

Nikka
06-25-2008, 05:08 AM
Another pointless, dead horse thread.

:mrgreen:

GinX
06-25-2008, 09:56 AM

Well, the attraction to a post-op is the same as having an attraction to GG, i.e., you love a woman because she's a woman. Simple as that.

In addition, I would refrain from saying that a post-op is 'nasty'...a TS is going through the transition for herself, not anybody else. Calling SRS 'nasty' makes as much sense as calling breast implants 'nasty'.

If you are into strictly pre-op TS's, that's cool, but it's really not very nice to make any disparaging remarks about a TS who goes through with SRS. For many TS's, SRS is the ultimate goal, to reach that 100% transition and you've got to respect any girl who makes that decision.

a994
06-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Why go for a post-op t-lady? Why not? :)

Besides, if you truly love and care for her, her genitalia won't matter.

a994
06-25-2008, 10:12 PM

But I think Peggy was citing mens' feces-filled anuses in order to make a larger point about topping, which she isn't into.

P.S. Speaking of unhygenic anal cavities, I'm trying short of having a lobotomy to get Shaq's rap out of my head.

a994
06-25-2008, 10:21 PM

A person, Jennifer. Nothing less.

a994
06-25-2008, 10:24 PM

When I look at those girls I only see a woman... I guess I see them as human, aside from knowing them on a personal level. Their character, actions say they are women.

I agree, Danielle. And congratulations to you on your having The Operation.

And I for one find you just as hot as you were when you were pre-op. Don't let the haters spoil your weather, Danielle.

lahabra1976
06-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Post Op girl will still have great experience with the equipment you have.

I am not sure, but I heard from some tgirls that when you start becoming more feminine, you sort of forget why you did certain things as a man or even how it was as a man. You may remember it as memory, but the emotional attachment to that memory goes away.

So I am not sure if there experience will pull any weight.

a994
06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
So unless youre looking to have a woman have your kids or refuse sex because of a monthly period...

Or try to split your skull with a baseball bat because of a monthly period, for that matter. :lol:

Good points (and lovely avatar also) Alyssa.

lahabra1976
06-25-2008, 10:37 PM
But I think the important thing to remember that post-ops are not post-ops cause tranny admirers will prefer them over gg (in some cases, this may not even be true). They are post-ops so any guy could potentially be with them whether a tranny admirer, straight (maybe not gay men however). Basically they are post-ops for themselves.

Danielle Fox may lose some tranny admirers over the operation. But most men would think she is beautiful, and no they wouldn't prefer her cause she is a post-op versus a gg, they would prefer her because she is a beautiful woman period.

DaLonelyGuyNJ
06-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Post op or pre op or GG, it doesnt matter...if the person is kind, caring, and loving thats all that is important.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-26-2008, 08:48 AM
i dont see the attraction to post op,

Fucking dumb question.

Nothing like evidence to back up an opinion nice find on that one BTW

peggygee
06-27-2008, 03:19 AM

But I think Peggy was citing mens' feces-filled anuses in order to make a larger point about topping, which she isn't into.

P.S. Speaking of unhygenic anal cavities, I'm trying short of having a lobotomy to get Shaq's rap out of my head.

a994, you got the point. There are a milion and one reasons
Why I didn't top and won't do a strap on. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15058&highlight=top)

Shitty asses would be reason one million two. :shock:

peggygee
06-27-2008, 03:36 AM

I personally hate and I'm disgussted by GAY COCK SUCKING TRANNY CHASERS WHO CANT ACCEPT THEMSELVES FOR WHO THEY TRULY ARE.

AT LEAST YOU'VE BEEN SOME WHAT HONEST TO YOURSELF AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR NOTHING BUT A COCK HUNGRY HOMO.

I DONT SEE WHY YOU TRANNY CHASERS THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU SUCK A TRANNY COCK YOUR DIFFERENT THAN A GAY GUY THAT IS SUCKING ANOTHER GUYS COCK.. YOUR BOTH IN THE SAME CATEGORY THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE GIRLS YOUR USING FOR YOUR COCK FETISH ARE TURNED OFF BY YOUR COCK THIRSTY CUM SWALLOWING FRUSTRATED CLOSETED GAY/BISEXUAL TENDENCIES.

As a post op lady.. I find 100% straight guys who love me and cant tell I had a sex change but when I meet a tranny chaser I can tell a mile away in his behavior that he's cock hungry by the minute he opens his mouth.

Just look at the forums all you talk about is how big the next tgirl shemale lady boy is, you talk about females you wish were shemales. your nothing by gay tranny chasers.

IF YOU FAGS WOULD JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT US TRUST ME WE WOULDNT BE HERE BUT YOU FAGs ARE SO HATEFUL YOU CANT STAND THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER HOLE AND WE GET FUCK RAMP BY TRULY BIG JUICY FUNCTIONING COCKS AND WE CUM WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. YOUR NOT IN MY SHOES BUT I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES YOUR FRUSTRATED CAUSE YOU CANT BE OPEN WITH YOURSELF. I ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING I HAVE WANTED FROM BEING A MAN TO A TRANNY TO A FEMALE YES A FEMALE POST OPS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.... I DONT BLEED BUT I GET TREATED AS A LADY.

YOU GUYS WANT THE GIRLS TO BE FEMININE BUT GET MAD WHEN THEY CANT GET HARD. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE . YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS A COCK.. YOUR HAVE EMPTY FRUSTRATED LIVES YOU CANT BE HONEST TO YOURSELF.

I RESPECT GUYS WHO LIKE BEAUTIFUL FEMININE TGIRLS WHETHER THEY ARE FUNCTIONAL, NON FUNCTIONAL OR ARE NEW WOMEN(POST OPS) BUT YOUR ANOTHER ISSUE.

YOUR IN THE SAME CATEGORY ARE PEDOPHILES AND GUYS WHO GET FISTED AND INTO BESTIALITY. I CAN GET A ROTWEILER TO FUCK YOU HIS IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT MAYBE YOU ALREADY DID THAT. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED.

P.S

WHAT YOU GUYS DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT WE GET OUR PUSSY FOR OURSELVES not for YOU. REALIZE THAT 1 GIRL THAT GETS A PUSSY THERES 10 NEW TGIRLS THAT ARE UP AND COMING THAT YOU CAN SUCK ON.

IT IS SAD THAT MOST GIRLS IN THE FORUMS CANT TAKE HORMONES CAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WANT FULLY FUNCTIONAL COCKS... YOU GET MAD IF THEY CANT GET IT HARD.. SO SAD... THEY FEEL LIKE WOMEN BUT CANT BE HAPPY CAUSE THEY DEPEND ON YOU HOMOS ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRLS AN ESCORT.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY GIRLS ARE GETTING A PUSSY.

NEWS FLASH CAUSE OF FAGS WITH ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS... MORE GIRLS UNDER THE KNIFE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT POST OPS .
IM NEW TO THESE BOARDS BECAUSE I WAS SURFING THE WEB AND I STUMBLED INTO YOUR DISGUSTING HATRED SO I HAVE TO TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO DEFEND MYSELF, MY CHOICE, MY RIGHT AND MY GIRLS WHETHER THEY HAVE A PUSSY OR NOT .
1 THING WE ALL LADIES SHARE TGIRLS AND NEW BORN FEMMES IS THAT WE TAKE HORMONES BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE WOMAN.

BY THE WAY I JUST FINISH GETTING FUCK BY A TRUE STRAIGHT MAN WITH A PHAT JUICY 9 INCH COCK DEEP IN MY PUSSY N MY ASS. HAVE YOU HAD ANY COCK TODAY?HEHEHE OR ARE YOU SAVING AND HOPING THE NEXT GIRL YOU SEE IS TRULY FUNCTIONAL.

LADIES THE READING IS NOT WITH YOU. I UNDERSTAND YOU... IT'S THE GAY COCK HUNGRY TRANNY CHASERS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WE LIVE OPEN LIVES WITH SOCIETY NOT THE GAY TRANNY CHASERS THAT ARE CLOSETED.

Co-sign.

To the cock sucking, want a dick up their ass tranny chasers, fret not
there's no dick shortage, you just won't be getting it from a postop woman.

To the pre op tranny who be hating, fuck you too. If you don't want
GRS don't have it. It's your dick, your life. What you eat, don't make me
fat.

If it makes you happy thinking we don't have orgasms, and that
we aren't happy, then more power to you, cause you don't know what
you're talking about.

So to the both of you, here's something for when you get thirsty.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/hatorade35.jpg

Lady Angela
07-15-2008, 01:09 PM
The men who like genetic women also sometimes like post-op transwomen.
Some men like the idea that the gorgeous feminine post-op ladies they are with were once men, before they were made into beautiful feminine women, (with female hormones, facial feminination surgery, breast implants, etc..)

slinky
07-15-2008, 09:23 PM
While I haven't read most of this thread, it does seem like there is something being missed:

There is a question (if not the one posed by the original poster) why would a guy specifically look for a post-op TS. Not vs a pre-op TS, but vs a GG. I don't think you can say both that you have an operation to be a complete woman, but that it also makes sense that someone is attracted to you because you're not (somehow). In other words, a guy who says "I'm not interested in GG's, I want a post-op TS". Well, if Post-op TS are supposed to be the equivalent of GG's, then you couldn't make that distinction: it would only exist if they were not equivalent. Because you can't have a preference for one equal thing over another (unless you're the type of person who makes the checkout clerk at the supermarket show you their entire drawer and let you pick which bills she gives you for your change).

slinky
07-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Or to put it another way:

Peggy, how would you feel if some guy walked up to you and asked "Are you a post-op TS? If you are I'd like to get with you, but if you're a GG no thanks". What would you do/think of such a guy?

peggygee
07-16-2008, 04:33 AM
Or to put it another way:

Peggy, how would you feel if some guy walked up to you and asked "Are you a post-op TS? If you are I'd like to get with you, but if you're a GG no thanks".

What would you do/think of such a guy?

I'd be apprehensive.

I'd be thinking that somehow he was 'getting off' on the fact that I once
had a penis.

There are some guys that say that they prefer post ops for the courage
that they have shown in fighting to reach their goals.

There are some guys that say that they prefer post ops because of their
previous gender, and that the post op supposedly can relate to the man
better because of that.

However I subscribe and value the position that you put forth here:

Well, if Post-op TS are supposed to be the equivalent of GG's, then you couldn't make that distinction: it would only exist if they were not equivalent.

Because you can't have a preference for one equal thing over another (unless you're the type of person who makes the checkout clerk at the supermarket show you their entire drawer and let you pick which bills she gives you for your change).

I'd want him to be into me for the woman I am now, not the person I was
previously, and that woman is synonymous with a natal female.

SemperFiGuy
07-16-2008, 05:30 AM
I am ignorent on this subject. I like biological females. However, I also like pre-op transexuals, but am EXTREMELY picky, any hint of masculinity is a total turn off for me.

The loss of ability to make a partner orgasm is a turn off for me. I'd venture to say that a post op isn't going to cum. They may route some nerve endings around the area so that some pleasure can be felt, but is it the same? Come to think of it, a TS who has fried themselves out on hormones and can no longer get an erection is a big turn off to me. When sex can't be a two way street of pleasure, what's the point? I can beat off if I want one way pleasure, and would rather do so than have someone be a piece of meat for me to pleasure myself with.

Just my humble opinion.

peggygee
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I am ignorent on this subject. I like biological females. However, I also like pre-op transexuals, but am EXTREMELY picky, any hint of masculinity is a total turn off for me.

The loss of ability to make a partner orgasm is a turn off for me. I'd venture to say that a post op isn't going to cum. They may route some nerve endings around the area so that some pleasure can be felt, but is it the same? Come to think of it, a TS who has fried themselves out on hormones and can no longer get an erection is a big turn off to me. When sex can't be a two way street of pleasure, what's the point? I can beat off if I want one way pleasure, and would rather do so than have someone be a piece of meat for me to pleasure myself with.

Just my humble opinion.

As you stated you may not have all the information you need to have
an informed opinion on this topic.

As I have stated many times, my personal experience, empirical journal
studies, and anecdotal discussions bear out the fact that most post op
women can be orgasmic when operated on by a competent surgeon.

muhmuh
07-16-2008, 10:03 PM
any hint of masculinity is a total turn off for me.

how exactly does an erect penis not tick that box?

slinky
07-16-2008, 10:09 PM
most post op women can be orgasmic when operated on by a competent surgeon.

OH.... so that's why they keep on going back for more procedures..... ;)