PDA

View Full Version : What GinX Thinks of TS Women-- you need to read this girls!

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 01:20 AM
If you like fucking shemales, then you like fucking men...you're just hiding your homosexuality by fucking guys that happen to look like women, but are most definitely men. You certainly aren't fucking women.

No matter how many hormones or cosmetic alterations or surgeries a t-girl takes, 'she' will always, physically and genetically, be a male.

All his own words, quoted in another thread.

I just though you girls should know what the latest piece of slime to crawl out from under a stone at HA really thinks.

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 11:47 AM
bump

michneo
06-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Thats his opinion

you felt the need to put him on blast like a female would do?

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Thats his opinion

Yup. Must be exploring my feminine side.

Thanks though, Michneo. Keep it up, and this post will stay riiiight at the top of the pile.

michneo
06-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Thats his opinion

Yup.*Last Response*

What do you think that'll get you some love or notoriety?

if he put it out there he must want ppls to know you didn't have to make another thread about it it's not that serious

lots of ppls feel that way on and off the board

MacShreach
06-13-2008, 12:14 PM
What do you think that'll get you some love or notoriety?

That's very nice of you to say so. But actually, no.

MrsKellyPierce
06-13-2008, 09:39 PM
That doesn't sound like him at all.

tsntx
06-13-2008, 09:53 PM
who is ginx? and if its taken from another thread at HA why didnt you link it? if its taken from another site then you should def link it and him back to HA and some of the other things hes said that may be contradictory...

anyway how is this news if he said it already on HA?

GinX
06-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Unbelievable. I've been arguing with Mac on two other threads. What sparked this argument was post from another user that stated that, in his opinion, most of the men on this board are actually gay.

I had written my final posts and was just going to let him have the last word...and then I discover this. Here are links to the two threads in question:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=32702

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10947

You may all read for yourselves what I posted, why I posted it and the context in which I posted it. I honestly can't believe that Mac would go so far as to resort to such cowardly and deceitful tactics.

Anyways, now the links are posted and all of you can decide for yourselves. You can hate me for what I posted, you can agree with me or just choose to be neutral but at least now you can do so honestly.

BrendaQG
06-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Men who like transsexuals regardless of op status are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only after SRS are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only before SRS are not gay.

Men who like cock and cock alone no matter what the sex appeal of who it's attached to are in my opinion not truly straight. But even then they aren't gay.

Even with the context what you said is fundamentally wrong.

Dinand
06-13-2008, 11:54 PM
First things fucking last! Who is GinX and why should we care what he thinks?

I'm gonna try to explain once again how I see things. I see tgirls as females so I want to have sex with them like I would with a female meaning I'm not sucking a cock and I'm not taking it up the ass because that's not how I would have sex with a girl.

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 12:18 AM
bump

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GinX
06-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Men who like transsexuals regardless of op status are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only after SRS are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only before SRS are not gay.

Men who like cock and cock alone no matter what the sex appeal of who it's attached to are in my opinion not truly straight. But even then they aren't gay.

Even with the context what you said is fundamentally wrong.

And I respect your opinion. Even though we might disagree, we can agree to disagree. Just for the record, I've never said that I like like cock and cock alone...I have said I enjoy bottoming to t-girls because I enjoy anal sex...but I also enjoy being blown by t-girls and topping them as well. No matter what, though, I respect the fact that even though we might disagree, you're civil about it.

GinX
06-14-2008, 12:54 AM

I'm gonna try to explain once again how I see things. I see tgirls as females so I want to have sex with them like I would with a female meaning I'm not sucking a cock and I'm not taking it up the ass because that's not how I would have sex with a girl.

And I think your opinion is quite justified. What matters is how YOU feel in regards to gender and sexual orientation and not what someone else thinks. As for anyone caring what I think...well, no one has to care what I think...like you, I've just been expressing my opinions...it's simply that Mac has created a whole topic around my opinions in the hopes of getting everyone here to despise me. Too bad it seems to be backfiring on him.

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 12:57 AM
'Nother gem from Ginx. Brenda, beware what you're dealing with here...

a transsexual woman is not a woman.

:smh :smh :smh

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
wank

Want some more, jerkoff?

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Hokay

If you like fucking shemales, then you like fucking men

:smh :smh :smh :smh

tsntx
06-14-2008, 01:09 AM

then why are you w/ tranny in the first place? are you trying to justify ur gayness?

tsntx
06-14-2008, 01:18 AM
Okay, I guess you have nothing better to do with your life then whereas I do. I shant waste any more time with this thread. Have fun wasting time on such a low priority of an item.

and i agree w/ him

GinX
06-14-2008, 01:23 AM
wank

Want some more, jerkoff?

Bring it, coward.

conan007
06-14-2008, 01:32 AM
I Like Women, TGirls and sometimes Men, I dont see myself as Gay, but Bi.

a bit of me's gay i spose, but if i had a TGirl as a Girl Friend i wouldnt feel gay one bit

MacShreach
06-14-2008, 01:32 AM
wank

Want some more, jerkoff?

Bring it, coward.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey, you challenging me to a street fight, tough guy? I'm so scared I could shit my panties.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: