PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Big Titties!

Vic
06-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Suckable in more ways than one!

Vic
06-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Makes you want to holler!

Nikka
06-13-2008, 12:51 AM
OMG :shock:

Vic
06-13-2008, 12:51 AM
I'd be happy to suck whatever she's got!

Vic
06-13-2008, 12:58 AM
A girl that I wish was a t-girl!!!!

Vic
06-13-2008, 01:04 AM
My first love is big tits, and my second love is t-girls; it's wonderful when you can get both of them together! :lol:

Vic
06-13-2008, 01:06 AM
This one is just because, I'd love to have these wrapped around my dick!

Fox
06-13-2008, 01:34 AM
As granddad used to say, "More than a mouthful is too much."

:lol:

General124
06-13-2008, 05:14 AM
A girl that I wish was a t-girl!!!!

I remeber an old Del Rio movie where she sucked off a t-girl. Classic scene IMO.

Carlos
06-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Hey Vic the very first girl you posted is hot. She works out of TX a bit. One of her names is Diamond. I actually tried to link up with her a few weeks ago. She's got issues. I called her & she game me directions to her hghway exit then i had to call again when i got off the hghway to get her house complex directions then i had to call back to get her bldg number. Then I had to call one last time to get her apt number but after all of that i said fuck it, she was prob trying to stall to take cuz she was with someone. She's been around tx for a minute & couldn't pass the chance to get up in that ass, but i can't stand games so i bounced.

blktxman
06-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Vic the very first girl you posted is hot. She works out of TX a bit. One of her names is Diamond. I actually tried to link up with her a few weeks ago. She's got issues. I called her & she game me directions to her hghway exit then i had to call again when i got off the hghway to get her house complex directions then i had to call back to get her bldg number. Then I had to call one last time to get her apt number but after all of that i said fuck it, she was prob trying to stall to take cuz she was with someone. She's been around tx for a minute & couldn't pass the chance to get up in that ass, but i can't stand games so i bounced.

Yea she bounces around from Dallas, Austin, ans San Antonio. Also goes by the names Eve and Brittany. I've thought about getting at her myself with those big 'ole titties and humongous ass! She has some good reviews. It would be worth it to hit it I think.

hungtung1
07-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Makes you want to holler!Is there more to be seen of Barbarella? Where can we find it? Striking!