PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could remember her name

canihavu
06-12-2008, 08:13 PM
This is a true story that happened in 1995. This is when I used to hang out in NYC a lot. Its a night I will never forget, but unfortunately, I can't recall the lady's name.

I went to Edelweiss in NYC on summer night in 1995, I believe it was a Saturday because I was bored and horny, lol. I went in got myself a beer and walked a round for a minute - just checking folks out. I found myself a seat and basically just observed everybody. You had the usual Saturday night party goers, the pros, the guys looking for the pros, the BSers, etc. Anyway couple of ladies made their way to my table - neither was really what I was looking for but I made small talk with them about them drinks anyway. After they left, I sat there for while and then SHE walked by. SHE had on a tight dress which showed of her very curvy legs. I was like damn, I gotta talk to this chick. Initially, she disappeared into the crowd. I actually left my seat to find where she had went, lol. While I walked through the club, I saw a couple of fine looking ladies - one of whom told me she had a 10 inch dick and asked me to suck it right there on the dance floor. I declined and she flashed me her tits, grabbed my crotch and we danced for about 15 minutes. Then I spotted HER again sitting down. I excused myself from my dance partner and made my way to her table. I asked her to dance, she declined. I asked if I could buy her a drink, she accepted. I sat down next to her and we began talking.

We had a couple more drinks, and began to feel comfortable. I complimented her on her dress and legs and began to rub her legs under the table. Her thighs were nice and soft, no hair anyplace. I rubbed higher and higher up her thighs, so high in fact that went up under her dress and I got a nice surprise. Now the surprise was not that she had a dick, I mean I knew where I was and what I was looking for that night, the surprise was she was not wearing any underwear. Her dick was semi hard and of course I stroked it until it was standing at full attention. She moved closer to me to give me better access and laid her head on my shoulder. She then whispered in my ear that she wanted to leave. We were out the door and in a cab in less than 10 minutes, lol. I played with her dick again in the cab. We went to her hotel room - she was visiting from Chicago.

We got to her room and I finally got to see her curves without the dress. I was truly impressed with woman. I mean she was standing in front of me looking totally feminine except for her hard dick. She unzipped my pants, covered my dick and gave me a super BJ. She sucked me for about 10 minutes and then I got completely nude and she got another condom and we 69ed. Actually we more than 69ed, i licked her thighs, ass, ass cheeks, everywhere. I then laid her on her back, and kissed and sucked her breasts. I kissed all the way back down to her dick and sucked her some more.

Finally it was time foe the main event. She lubed herself an then slowly guided my dick inside her. Once I was completely inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and we started fucking. We did it slowly at first, but once she got used to me, the pace picked up. Once we got a nice rhythm going, I put her legs on my shoulders and went to town on her ass. She was moaning and we were enjoying ourselves. I pumped her ass with all my might until I came with such a force that I collapsed on top of her. I thought our evening would end there, but after we cought our breath, she stroked my dick hard again, got out another condom and gave me another BJ. This time we did it doggie, both standing and with her on all fours. That was a night I will never forget, I just wish I could remember her name...

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks for sharing