PDA

View Full Version : new to the scene

shay
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM
hi, been to a couple of parties in nyc and am confused. are a lot of the girls , working as you would say. they are going in and out all night with guys. can one just meet a ts girl here to talk and maybe see again? am i completely off base? just unsure. any help apprecoated. also why does everyone want to give me a lap dance. didnt think i was in a strip club. :?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-12-2008, 10:04 AM
also why does everyone want to give me a lap dance. didnt think i was in a strip club. :?

Simple. Motivation for quick lap dances :arrow: MONEY!

The girls attend these parties to make money through lapdances or "dates" hence the going in and out with different men all night.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

slinky
06-12-2008, 10:06 AM
are a lot of the girls , working as you would say.

No.

They are almost ALL working.

also why does everyone want to give me a lap dance. :?

See above.

justatransgirl
06-12-2008, 10:25 AM

slinky
06-12-2008, 10:37 AM
one of the clubs actually has a policy that if you leave with one of the girls, neither you nor the girl is allowed back in that night.

shay
06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
well i can see that i have been properly informed that at these parties its all about the money. i guess its a waste of ones time to go there on the chance that u can meet someone to talk to and see what happens. i have been schooled. i guess ill just move on. one question, why does this scene have to be so jaded? thanx for the help.

Alyssa87
06-12-2008, 11:33 PM
well i can see that i have been properly informed that at these parties its all about the money. i guess its a waste of ones time to go there on the chance that u can meet someone to talk to and see what happens. i have been schooled. i guess ill just move on. one question, why does this scene have to be so jaded? thanx for the help.

girls dont want to be treated as a secret 8)

u wanna be 'discrete'(<--hate that word)?
...pay up.

thx1138
06-12-2008, 11:40 PM
"Money talks and shit walks." I guess lap dances are considered "safe sex" - no condoms needed.

burnera
06-12-2008, 11:43 PM
so then...going to where tgirls party is also a useless way to befriend them/get a real date?
seems harder than it should be.

thx1138
06-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Contact Vanessa in Chicago: she prefers dates over sex. There's a thread on the subject.

slinky
06-12-2008, 11:56 PM

If you want to talk to the girls, there will always be at least some who will chat you up. But if you're going there expecting one to go home with you for free, while it's not impossible, it's not what they are going there looking for. So, yes, you can go there and "u can meet someone to talk to and see what happens", but you shouldn't have unrealistic expectations about the "what happens" will be. There are plenty of guys who go to these parties and don't leave with a girl, or even get lapdances. But I don't think they are "expecting" free sex, either.

thx1138
06-13-2008, 12:48 AM
I just recalled there ARE TG dating sites. I don't have access to any just now but when I do I'll post them here.

flabbybody
06-13-2008, 01:03 AM
if you want to meet these girls when they're not "working", go to any place in New York where girls hang out.. clubs, bars, restaurants.
tgirls don't go to the parties to socialize. when they're off duty, they're out and about, trying to get far away from guys who hang at tranny functions

but at a t party, it's kinda hard to strike out. just accept the fact you're a meal ticket and have fun

and yes, I did date a girl I meet at Allanah's a while back, and we're still close friends. it can happen occasionally

BeardedOne
06-13-2008, 01:08 AM
one of the clubs actually has a policy that if you leave with one of the girls, neither you nor the girl is allowed back in that night.

Interesting, and good policy. Being one that 'dates' rather than 'scores', I'd never have encountered it.

It's pretty much a given that the club scene is a working environment. Yet, you do sometimes meet someone that you can at least chat with in the long term.

Though I've yet to be to any of the parties, there are a couple of gurls I've met commercially that I still chat with (Though we haven't 'dated' in a while). Who knows? Miracles happen.

shay
06-13-2008, 03:03 AM
in the short time ive been in the scene i have met a couple of girls where money never came up. we talked and they seemed to want to see me again. am i to assume they might be interested in me as something other then a , "meal ticket", which i have no desire being. or eventually willl become there ticket. its sad that just because someone is out of the norm, one must resort to this sordiness to live. i will never understand this, thanx for all the insight.

thx1138
06-13-2008, 03:34 AM
Shemale: http://openworlddating.info/list/shemale.html

mikejones
06-13-2008, 04:36 AM

girls dont want to be treated as a secret 8)

u wanna be 'discrete'(<--hate that word)?
...pay up.

Well put Alyssa. I think this really is the root of many misunderstandings between Tgirls and men who like them. I read your post earlier tonight and have been pondering it for several hours. It's a topic that has become important in my life recently. Thanks for posting.

skaterboisandiego
06-13-2008, 05:25 AM
I just started a site http://www.tsfriendly.com where i try to connect TS girls and guys without the money. Take a look, it's small still but with some help it will grow and you will be able to find real dates :)

Other than that, just treat girls like they want to be treated. Find some good TS friendly clubs in your area and hang out and put your best moves on :)