PDA

View Full Version : **Kennidi Monroe's Debut Single Voluptous Divas is out!**

KennidiMonroe
06-11-2008, 05:22 PM
HEY EVERYONE! It's finally here, the long awaited single from Kennidi Monroe!!!!

The Album for features her debut single
Voluptuous Divas

From her upcoming album FOR!

visit www.myspace.com/kennidimonroemusic to listen!

[/b]

yodajazz
06-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the board!

Your track sounds pretty good. I think you have something here. I do have some (more) advice. That is to vary the tone on your voice more to emphasize certain words or sylables. Your voice will sound more natural and give the words even more emotion. Otherwise, the content of what you say is good. I wouldn't change a thing of what you say. I know that changing your delivery is not easy as you have to project your voice over a driving beat, but give it a try. Typically sylables are emphazised at the end of sentences and words like 'me'. But any word will do it. Just make it natural to you. It will make if funnier too.

By the way I am already a big fan, having followed your YouTube channel and have visited 101, a couple of times. I know that you have a good speaking voice. I remember writing someone else and saying how warm a natural your voice was, when I first became aware of you.

Anyway your tracks are good qualitlly sound, so that is most important. Let us know about your progress. I am a musician and am always happy to support other's projects.

mimiplastique
06-12-2008, 01:45 AM
HEY EVERYONE! It's finally here, the long awaited single from Kennidi Monroe!!!!

Voluptuous Divas

[/b]

wow what a thrilling song !!!!!
your in the big times now .... what are you going to do
i can see it now signing at boarders
perfume lines
clothes
radio spots
whens the release party ... i need to be on the VIP LIST :wink:

mimiplastique
06-12-2008, 01:46 AM

Voluptuous Divas

[/b]

and i just want to know are you going to sing live at your drags shows ???
and what about the papoatizi ???
are you planning any duets with justin or madonna ???

KennidiMonroe
06-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey thank you all! I am going to work hard with this album! This was the first song I recorded so its not as great as the next ones that are about to come out! So I cant wait till you can hear the rest of album!

Miss Plastique I will be performing it here in Chicago, were trying to get me to do it at Circuit and Boom Boom Room.

Much Love,
Kennidi

TsVanessa69
06-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Kennidi did a small lyp synch of her song tonite at our last show at Mary's Attic!

chiguy
06-13-2008, 09:39 AM
who is the girl in the background?

MrsKellyPierce
06-13-2008, 09:49 PM
neat