PDA

View Full Version : TsJennifer

gunn
06-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Ive been thinking about this for a long time and ive come to this conclution TsJennifer is NOT real!There is no way one person can be that fucking beautyful sexy and real.
p.s
I wish i was her pantys :lol:

Minutemouse9
06-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Ive been thinking about this for a long time and ive come to this conclution TsJennifer is NOT real!There is no way one person can be that fucking beautyful sexy and real.
p.s

I hate to burst your bubble but

POP!

She's real and she's gorgeous. She even let me take a picture with her

:D :D

gunn
06-12-2008, 02:35 AM
p.s

I hate to burst your bubble but

POP!

She's real and she's gorgeous. She even let me take a picture with her

:D :D

LUCKY BASTARD :shock:

TsJennifer
06-12-2008, 05:56 AM
You guys are too funny....lol I am very real...
Thanks for the kind words. Check out my site for Pics and Videos!!!

http://www.JenniferParis.net

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

gunn
06-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Looked at the site,but i still find it hard to belive that something so ferfect can be real.

redhotmailer
06-14-2008, 06:19 AM
Holy Christ in Heaven .... this picture is now my desktop background.

Jennifer, you really should give your photographer some photo credit, you look simply out-of-this-worldly.

I mean ........DAMN GIRL.

redhotmailer
06-14-2008, 06:20 AM
I'll say it again ........ DAMN GIRL.

jaberwocky
06-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Incredible, perfection needs to be respealt J-E-N-N-I-F-E-R. Hypnotic eyes, awsome body....there is no end to the compliments that can be payed to this fine beauty.

slinky
06-16-2008, 12:35 PM
It's too bad everybody is so busy drooling on her and trying to snag cock pics that they'll never know JP has an amazing sense of humour and is one of the funniest people I've met.

NaturalNick
06-17-2008, 12:50 AM
Jennifer Paris

You've got mail, but... I'll sum it up for our members here. Surfing the site I saw your profile and your web site, and... You're drop dead gorgeous. E-mail me.

Nick

gunn
06-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Good luck dude