PDA

View Full Version : So I watched a few films on Tssseduction

MrsKellyPierce
06-10-2008, 11:45 PM
And I have to say that Jessica Host is just gorgeous. Whoever did her implants did an amazing job.

Danielle Foxx definitely gave the best performance.

She is definitely good at dominating I am surprised she hasn't got an AVN award for her work on there.

Wendys was fun too. She really treated him like a dog.

She got to use some pretty cool gadgets.

(She looked pretty in it too, I didn't get all the complaints.)

trany_socker
06-10-2008, 11:54 PM
looking forward to see you fucking some ass in tsseduction

WendyWilliams
06-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Thankyou Kelly,,,,,,,,,,Just as many complaints over my look and voice I had just as many who loved it, get ready for the good and bad. Once you put yourself out there its no telling what people will say LOL.

I love domination and Im very well trained in it as a Domme.

Enjoy yourself and good luck!

MrsKellyPierce
06-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Thankyou Kelly,,,,,,,,,,Just as many complaints over my look and voice I had just as many who loved it, get ready for the good and bad. Once you put yourself out there its no telling what people will say LOL.

I love domination and Im very well trained in it as a Domme.

Enjoy yourself and good luck! thanks girl, yours was definitely the most forceful which was cool. It was funny to see him 'sit pretty' and 'roll over'

harlemzfinest
06-11-2008, 01:21 AM
damn kelly, I can't wait to see you put that gorgeous cock to work. Pound that ass good babe!!

gunn
06-11-2008, 01:39 AM
kELLY and WENDY should tagteam a guy!!!

Steve-Oh
06-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I do like the quality of the girls and the settings and everyone seems to be having a good time!

Gia always has my undivided attention!

Although I enjoy seeing girls topping as much as like seeing them get topped, (an equal opportunity pipe layer), I can live without the verbal abuse.

Dinand
06-11-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm just wondering something about Tssseduction, are the guys always bottom and the tgirls top? From the previews I've seen this was the case.

tsfan84
06-11-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm just wondering something about Tssseduction, are the guys always bottom and the tgirls top? From the previews I've seen this was the case.

yes, that's the theme for the site

MrsKellyPierce
06-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm just wondering something about Tssseduction, are the guys always bottom and the tgirls top? From the previews I've seen this was the case. Yeah, but there is a scene where Danielle jacks off and has the guy stick his dick in her as much as he can he was only semi-hard cause he got off a few minutes before.

Dinand
06-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the info about Tssseduction, I guess it's not my kind of site after all.

GroobySteven
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I was hanging out with some of the Kink guys last night, nice group of guys. Going to their party on Thurs which should be fun!

seanchai