PDA

View Full Version : jennifer paris in soho

lvr_100
06-10-2008, 08:08 PM
i was in soho, and bumped into jennifer paris on the street, she was stunning, was too shy to say hi...

so i'll say hi here, jennifer, you are beautiful, will love to meet you one day.

TrueBeauty TS
06-10-2008, 08:20 PM
i was in soho, and bumped into jennifer paris on the street, she was stunning, was too shy to say hi...

so i'll say hi here, jennifer, you are beautiful, will love to meet you one day.

Pussy.

:roll:

Dinand
06-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I would do the same, I mean do these girls really want strangers on the street saying hi to them?

hondarobot
06-10-2008, 08:25 PM
I would have grabbed her ass. She's got a nice ass.

:wink:

TrueBeauty TS
06-10-2008, 08:40 PM
I would do the same, I mean do these girls really want strangers on the street saying hi to them?

Not going up to them because you respect their privacy is one thing. Admitting that you're too much of a pussy to do so is another.

8)

Dinand
06-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't think anyone is a pussy just because they're shy ;-)

TrueBeauty TS
06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
I don't think anyone is a pussy just because they're shy ;-)

Pussy. :wink:

Dinand
06-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Well maybe I would do something else if I ever saw Patricia Bysmark or Carla Renata walking on the street like throwing myself on the street and worshipping the ground they walk on!

hwbs
06-10-2008, 09:23 PM
these soho posts are starting to get a little fishy , lmfao

TrueBeauty TS
06-10-2008, 09:29 PM
these soho posts are starting to get a little fishy , lmfao

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

hwbs
06-10-2008, 09:34 PM
well its like the fourth one i have seen in the last few months , lol

TsJennifer
06-11-2008, 12:53 AM

What part of soho did you see me in? What was I doing? You should have come up and said Hi! Thanks for the kind words....

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Sunny Dee-lite
06-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Well maybe I would do something else if I ever saw Patricia Bysmark or Carla Renata walking on the street like throwing myself on the street and worshipping the ground they walk on!

Trust me coming from someone this has happened to....This is not the way to go about saying hi.....I think a simple hello and "I am a big fan" will do much better....Btw I have been with JP during these sighting and they are quite funny to witness! Hense "Its a beautiful day at Olive Garden!"LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

hwbs
06-11-2008, 02:02 AM
i will be heading south to the 6 train armed with my binoculars , lmfao

lvr_100
06-11-2008, 02:06 AM
it was last saturday, saw you on prince st, i think you were just enjoying your day of shopping...

i was most surprised, because i thought you were in tokyo based on the information on your website. and really could not believe my luck, because i'm only in US for a few days, and in NYC for one day.

now that i have your permission, next time i will say hi.

MrsKellyPierce
06-11-2008, 02:13 AM
rofl

vman2375
06-11-2008, 02:32 AM
YEAH, THOUGHT THE SAME THING. WAS SHOCKED SHE WAS RIGHT THERE IN THE FLESH!! REALLY STUNNING!!

TsJennifer
06-11-2008, 06:06 AM
it was last saturday, saw you on prince st, i think you were just enjoying your day of shopping...

i was most surprised, because i thought you were in tokyo based on the information on your website. and really could not believe my luck, because i'm only in US for a few days, and in NYC for one day.

now that i have your permission, next time i will say hi.

I was in Tokyo but I had to fly back for anouther shoot. Im going back to Tokyo for a while!

Hope to run into you again!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

see more pics at http://www.JenniferParis.net