PDA

View Full Version : 12 year reunion - My mom and I

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-09-2008, 07:11 AM
I have not seen my mom in 12 years and I wanted to share this really personal and sentimental moment with you. Just like good times again.

Here is today's lunch...

Legend
06-09-2008, 07:15 AM
You look just like your mom.

beavisimo
06-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Very cool stuff.

xrey
06-09-2008, 07:40 AM
I hope it was what you hoped it would be! Your resemblence to your mother is incredible - two beautiful women.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-09-2008, 07:42 AM
I took her shopping and to get her hair done. I did her makeup and cooked for her. She is a hoot. She farts alot... now I know where I get that from.

Realgirls4me
06-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Here's to more lunches twixt the two of you. And may the following meals be set at increments of, say, around 12 days, and not 12 years.

justatransgirl
06-09-2008, 08:43 AM

Felicia Katt
06-09-2008, 09:05 AM
I was blessed enough to get to meet Danielle's mom, and she is a truly loving person, who is even more lovely in person than in those pics. Just like her daughter.

And she never farted in front of me :) Danielle's mom, that is. Danielle, on the other hand.... LOL

FK

Realgirls4me
06-09-2008, 09:12 AM
...When women talk about flatulence, they just lose something, and I'm not talking about the gas. :(

Grrrrrrrrr ...

Falrune
06-09-2008, 10:26 AM
That's fantastic Danielle. It is always good when two people can be reunited and rediscover the many things they had in common which can overcome the few things which drove them apart.

Best wishes to you and your Mom!

MacShreach
06-09-2008, 10:33 AM
...When women talk about flatulence, they just lose something, and I'm not talking about the gas. :(

Grrrrrrrrr ...

Nothing challenges a stiffy quite like rolling her over for a morning fuck and a thunderer breaks loose.......

T Oracle
06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Great to hear you and your Mom are getting on together. :D

Fox
06-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Hey that's great, congrats! Good luck with everything. And wow, you look just like her.

TsVanessa69
06-09-2008, 11:07 AM
You are so lucky, sometimes I wish my mother was still alive so she could see me now and I could spend time with her like this. Lucky you!!

sitruk
06-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I apologize about the crudeness in response of the post about your mother and your similarity to her to any non southerner. But to quote a southern phrase you are your mothers ass. If i had never seen you i would have assumed you two are related.

Hostile
06-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Now thats what I'm talkin about, FANTASTIC NEWS!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
That is sooo sweet, you guys do look alike!! I love my Mom as well as she is like my best friend i share EVERYTHING with her. She was a great support with my transition i dont know what i would do with out her! Its good to see you two together and happy Danielle i remember you telling me that she was coming to town! Enjoy eachother because there is no other love like MOTHERLY LOVE!!

brogin
06-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Did you guys get fish tacos?.....lol....

Moon
06-09-2008, 09:31 PM
So nice to see you two together, Always keep in touch with your mum she is after all the best friend you will ever have.

Thanks for sharing with us

Moon

BeardedOne
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Great pix and glad you two had a good time. Hopefully not so much time in between, eh? :)

Some of the oddest things break families apart and odder things bring them together. I always got on well with my family, but geography and circumstance caused me to break from them and my mother's illness and passing brought us back together more than twenty years later (At least to the point of trading holiday cards from time to time, which is far better than before).

It's great that you get on well with your mom, Danielle, as I know some of the gurls aren't so lucky in their familial relations. Best to both of you.

MrsKellyPierce
06-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Danielle, I assume your relationship was estranged till you had the final surgery?

barefootjoe69
06-10-2008, 01:14 AM
You and your mom do look alike!!
Very nice feel good story as opposed to some of the drama that takes place on here.
Good to see people just being Happy!!!!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-10-2008, 01:28 AM
In Contrary to most people's belief my mom is very supportive of everything I do, as long as I do it safely, don't hurt anyone, and I am working with a purpose.

She left when I was 21. Her and my dad had been very hostile for many many years. She was finally strong enough to leave him. But she thought I would not understand and left without talking to me about it. She said she was just going for a vacation and ended up not coming back. This caused me to have huge trust issues.

To make the story short, the surgery actually brought us closer together.

MrsKellyPierce
06-10-2008, 01:29 AM
sounds wonderful like a lifetime movie!

jniowa
06-10-2008, 03:40 AM
I'm very happy for you Danielle, you do look very much like your mother. I hope you two the best in rebuilding.

doradora
06-10-2008, 07:31 AM
:cry:
You look like your mother.
Beautyful mom and daughter. :cry
you are very lucky. Good Luck.

I'm glad to see that.

spankrod
06-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Did you compare SRS? "Mine's better than yours, neener, neener, neener!"

Tarissa
06-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Danielle you do look just like her. She is gorgeous so you will be gorgeous forever too. Touching post. Thanks for sharing.
Tarissa

a994
06-14-2008, 03:54 AM
Awwwww, congratulations! You two look so happy together.

bassman2546
06-14-2008, 02:14 PM
In Contrary to most people's belief my mom is very supportive of everything I do, as long as I do it safely, don't hurt anyone, and I am working with a purpose.

She left when I was 21. Her and my dad had been very hostile for many many years. She was finally strong enough to leave him. But she thought I would not understand and left without talking to me about it. She said she was just going for a vacation and ended up not coming back. This caused me to have huge trust issues.

To make the story short, the surgery actually brought us closer together.

Honestly, I think that's wonderful. So many relationships go in the opposite direction in situations such as this. I'm happy for you.

Ibrar
06-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Hey Danielle! It's fantastic you got to see your mum again aftermso long. You two have such a strong resemblance!

I am glad to see thigns going so well for you :)

peggygee
06-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Danielle, great to see you and your Mom together.

I know how important the Mother - Daughter relationship
can be.

My Mother is my best friend, my confidante, mi vida.

It was my Mother who made me the woman and lady that I am.

She taught me class and sass. She instilled in me courage,
perserverance, and integrity, and has been supportive of me in
every stage of my transition.

She's my shero. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bowdown_192.gif