PDA

View Full Version : Blondie from NYC on Black-Tgirls.com

NYCe
07-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Discussion is cool but a picture is worth a thousand words.
Nice girl who frequents the parties. Just popped up recently it seems.

Did i mention Black-Tgirls now lets you download whole sets via one Zip file?
They do!

rick_932
07-23-2005, 05:00 PM
damn man, she nice. props

evil_twin
07-23-2005, 05:22 PM
She real cute.
I hope we can see her in the next Tony Vee movie.

07-23-2005, 05:50 PM
WERK YOLANDA

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-24-2005, 02:33 AM
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!

U HAD TO SEE HER BACK IN THE DAYS..SHE WAS ONE OF THE REALEST BITCHES OUT THERE. MIND U WITH A BALD HEAD.

SHE JUST RECENTLY CAME OUTTA JAIL. I HAD HEARD SHE HAD GOTTEN THICK WHILE IN JAIL.

MISS YOLANDA IS STILL LOOKING REA AS RAIN.

Ecstatic
07-24-2005, 03:24 AM
Hey Shade, been missing you during all the hoopla here of late! Welcome back!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-24-2005, 03:29 AM
THANK YOU ESTATIC.

flabbybody
07-24-2005, 04:15 AM
yea Shade, it's good to see you back.
now if you can translate what you said about Blondie into plain white-guy English, I would really appreciate it. I don't think ecstatic understood it either, he was just being polite.
also, that little dancing girl as your avitar was very cute. can you bring that back? thx

Ecstatic
07-24-2005, 04:33 AM
Well, I wonder. I had to make some guesses, so flabbybody, you're right, at least in part. Here's how I read it; let me know how far off I am!

MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!

Rather than meaning she's a bitch or (as said of a guy) she's weak or timid, I took this to mean she's sweet meat, a sexy girl.

U HAD TO SEE HER BACK IN THE DAYS..SHE WAS ONE OF THE REALEST BITCHES OUT THERE. MIND U WITH A BALD HEAD.

"realest bitches": true, not put-on or faking it, the real deal. And I guess she was bald? Lost me there.

SHE JUST RECENTLY CAME OUTTA JAIL. I HAD HEARD SHE HAD GOTTEN THICK WHILE IN JAIL.

Gained a lot of weight.

"rea as rain" I took as a typo, not as slang: "right as rain". If it is "rea" then I have NO idea!

Well, was I waaay off (considering that I'm a, umm, middle-aged white guy from the suburbs)?

No wonder I don't listen to rap....

canihavu
07-24-2005, 04:44 AM
Discussion is cool but a picture is worth a thousand words.
Nice girl who frequents the parties. Just popped up recently it seems.

Did i mention Black-Tgirls now lets you download whole sets via one Zip file?
They do!

SHe's is a cutie!!! ANd thank goodness you can now download the entire set via zip. It was a lot of work doing all that right clicking, lol.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-24-2005, 05:47 AM
LOL
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE

MEANING SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST PASSABLE TRANNIES EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BALD HAIRCUT

SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.

MEANING PASSABLE...REAL AS RAIN

hwbs
07-24-2005, 06:29 AM
QUOTE:SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.

NOT this white boy ....thicker is quicker....girl has so much onion ,she makes my eyes water.... :D

Ecstatic
07-24-2005, 04:00 PM
LOL
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE
OK, I said "sexy" which isn't quite the same, but is in the right neighborhood.

MEANING SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST PASSABLE TRANNIES EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BALD HAIRCUT
OK, again a different spin: I said "not faking it, the real deal" but you just mean "one of the most passable": are you referring simply to her appearance (being unclockable as a woman) or to her appearance and her character/personality/how she carried herself? To me being "real" means a lot more than simply being passable.

SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.
So thick means, um, thick. Sorry, that didn't help!

Real as rain = right as rain, which is what I said. But do you really say "rea" not "real"? And yes, I did read this as meaning "passable" or "convincingly feminine."

OK, I guess flabbybody and me and other white guys need an online translator! LOL!

tippinnottrippin
07-24-2005, 08:11 PM
LOL
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE
OK, I said "sexy" which isn't quite the same, but is in the right neighborhood.

OK, again a different spin: I said "not faking it, the real deal" but you just mean "one of the most passable": are you referring simply to her appearance (being unclockable as a woman) or to her appearance and her character/personality/how she carried herself? To me being "real" means a lot more than simply being passable.

So thick means, um, thick. Sorry, that didn't help!

Real as rain = right as rain, which is what I said. But do you really say "rea" not "real"? And yes, I did read this as meaning "passable" or "convincingly feminine."

OK, I guess flabbybody and me and other white guys need an online translator! LOL!
This again brings up who is shade????? or I Luv Crack!!!!

happyjack
07-24-2005, 10:04 PM
you have to love the ebonics,,,what a beautiful language,it flows just like french and Italian...

thanos
07-25-2005, 07:12 AM
If that's the same girl I remember from NY years ago, she really has filled out.

07-27-2005, 05:37 PM
you have to love the ebonics,,,what a beautiful language,it flows just like french and Italian...

DAM.........

templek
11-06-2006, 06:43 PM
This is a general question based on this thread. Im from London.

How are trannies treated in US Jails? Are they assaulted? require protective custody? Or raped? Or are the passable ones treated better, or can expect to make a lot of money so not afraid of jail?

From what Ive heard of US jails on TV and movies, homosexuality is rife, and straight guys new to the system no matter what age are gang raped.

Or do guys on long stretches turn 'gay'. But revert to normal when they leave jail, even the most homophobic homeboys from the hood and in gangs turn that way. Any truth in that? Or do some guys stay straight and do without?

If you have the right contacts, or the money you can pay the guards to allow women in. Isnt that what thebig time drug dealers do, like in The Shield, or you cant believe what you see on TV?

Btw What did she go to jail for and how long?

would welcome comments

LOL
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE

ARMANIXXX
11-06-2006, 08:25 PM
This is a general question based on this thread. Im from London.

How are trannies treated in US Jails? Are they assaulted? require protective custody? Or raped? Or are the passable ones treated better, or can expect to make a lot of money so not afraid of jail?

From what Ive heard of US jails on TV and movies, homosexuality is rife, and straight guys new to the system no matter what age are gang raped.

Or do guys on long stretches turn 'gay'. But revert to normal when they leave jail, even the most homophobic homeboys from the hood and in gangs turn that way. Any truth in that? Or do some guys stay straight and do without?

If you have the right contacts, or the money you can pay the guards to allow women in. Isnt that what thebig time drug dealers do, like in The Shield, or you cant believe what you see on TV?

Btw What did she go to jail for and how long?

would welcome comments

__________________________________________________ ___________________

You shouldn't believe everything you see on TV Templek :roll:

templek
11-07-2006, 03:18 AM
I gathered that Armanixxx, about tv. However how are trannies treated in jail? Just wondered

peggygee
11-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Do transgender prisoners have a right to be housed in a facility consistent with their gender identity?

http://www.nclrights.org/publications/tgprisoners0804.htm

Transgender people who have not had genital surgery are generally classified according to their birth sex for purposes of prison housing, regardless of how long they may have lived as a member of the other gender, and regardless of how much other medical treatment they may have undergone1 - a situation which puts male-to-female transsexual women at great risk of sexual violence. Transsexual people who have had genital surgery are generally classified and housed according to their reassigned sex. One mechanism that is sometimes used to protect transsexual women who are at risk of violence due to being housed in male prisons is to separate them from other prisoners.

This is referred to as "administrative segregation." On the positive side, placing a transgender or transsexual woman in administrative segregation may provide her with greater protection than being housed in the general population. On the negative side, however, administrative segregation also results in exclusion from recreation, educational and occupational opportunities, and associational rights.2 Such exclusion may violate the constitutional rights of prisoners if the conditions of segregation are excessively harsh.3 Furthermore, administrative segregation does not protect transgender prisoners from abuse at the hands of guards and may even lead to increased exposure to violence.4

What protections are available to transgender prisoners who are victims of violence in prison?

Prison officials are required to protect prisoners from violence at the hands of other prisoners. Prison officials who display a "deliberate indifference" to this duty violate the Eighth Amendment prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. The U.S. Supreme Court adopted a narrow definition of "deliberate indifference" in the case Farmer v. Brennan, which involved a male-to-female transsexual who was badly beaten and raped by her male cellmate in a maximum security prison.5 The Court declined to adopt an objective rule that would hold a prison official liable for violence inflicted on a prisoner when the risks are obvious enough that the official "should have known" the prisoner was in danger.6 Instead, the Court ruled that, to violate the Eighth Amendment, an official must have actual subjective knowledge that the prisoner is at risk of violence and deliberately fail to act on that knowledge.7

Do transsexual prisoners have a right to obtain hormone therapy while in prison?

At least one state, Wisconsin, has a law expressly prohibiting the use of government funds to provide hormone therapy or sex reassignment surgery for prisoners.8 In states that do not explicitly prohibit such treatment, some transsexual prisoners have been able to receive hormone treatment in prison.9 Many prisons only provide hormone treatment to individuals who had been receiving such treatment before incarceration.10 However, some prisons consider providing hormones to prisoners who had not received hormones before incarceration on a case-by-case basis.11 The policy of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons is to provide hormones at the level that was maintained prior to incarceration. Specifically, the policy provides:

Inmates who have undergone treatment for gender identity disorder will be maintained only at the level of change which existed when they were incarcerated in the Bureau. Such inmates will receive thorough medical and mental health evaluations, including the review of all available outside records. The Medical Director will be consulted prior to continuing or implementing such treatment. The Medical Director must approve, in writing, hormone use for the maintenance of secondary sexual characteristics in writing.12
The above language suggests that exceptions may be possible in individual cases to allow the initiation of hormones or other treatment where the prisoner had not received such treatment prior to incarceration, so long as the treatment is recommended as medically necessary by prison medical personnel and then approved by the Medical Director.13

Even if the prison does provide hormones, however, there is no guarantee that they will be provided at the appropriate levels and with the necessary physical and psychological support services.14 In addition, it is often difficult for transsexual prisoners to document a prior prescription for hormones, either because of the practical difficulties and limitations imposed by incarceration, or because many transsexual prisoners are indigent and do not have private physicians willing to advocate for them. Moreover, even when transsexual prisoners are able to provide sufficient documentation, prison officials may disregard or flout the policy. A prisoner's access to hormone treatment may also be impeded if a prison psychologist does not believe that the prisoner is transgender.15

The issue of whether a transsexual person is entitled to hormone therapy while in prison has been litigated extensively, based on the established constitutional principle that it is a violation of the Eighth Amendment prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment for prison officials to exhibit "deliberate indifference" to a prisoner's "serious medical needs."16 Until the last several years, in almost every case, courts have ruled in favor of prison officials.17 More recently, however, prisoners have had more success.18

peggygee
11-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Being arrested, has many ramifications. You may be fined, put on probation, parole, continued without a finding, sentenced to house arrest, and many variations on that theme, depending on the jurisdiction, you live in and the court that adjudicated your case.

As regards where you may actually end up if you are placed behind bars.

Depending on the nature of the crime, if it warrants it you will be held in the precinct, sheriffs office, State police barracks, or federal detention center, until you can see a judge, or are deemed worthy of bail.

Once, before the judge you are arraigned formally charged, and then are either released in your own personal recognizance, allowed to post bail, or remanded by the court and held for trial.

Again depending on the severity of the offense, you may end up in:

A county jail, house of corrections to await trial, or to serve your sentence

If convicted you may perhaps end up in a prison (Attica, San Quentin, Joliet, Angola, Walpole, Pelican Bay, Rahwway, just to name a few).

Even within the prison sysstem there are degrees of prison from minimum to maximum security, and even what are known as 'super max' for very severe prisoners and crimes.

Then of course there is the Federal prison system, again mini, med, and maximum.
Think Martha Stewart versus Al Capone, though prison he was held in Alcatraz is now a tourist attraction.

As a pre op TS/TG woman, you would serve your time in a male prison. For your safety, you would most likely be segregated with other gay, transwoman, prison snitches, and other people who are at risk in the penal environment.

Piss off a guard, and you will very likely end up back in the general population (gen pop) with a very, very bad person as a cell mate.

As a post op woman, you go to a womens prison, period.

However that is not a picnic either, and you may be isolated for your own protection there as well.

Bottom line sweety, stay the fuck out of jail, you won't like it, IF you survive it.

Also, get better legal counsel, than some clerk that answers the phone at City Hall, and who may or may not have understand your question, or know the answers.

templek
11-07-2006, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the thread postings, peggygee very interesting.

I once heard that Ts girls can make money inside as jail ho's. Is that another myth from tv?

peggygee
11-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the thread postings, peggygee very interesting.

I once heard that Ts girls can make money inside as jail ho's. Is that another myth from tv?

Often to more efficiently ensure that an inmate is protected, or that an inmate will not cause harm to other prisoners,the admisitrative segregation that has been spoken of will take the form of 23 hours in a cell, with 1 hour out for recreation or showers.

While that may not answer your question, the average girl, no matter how money hungry or sexually driven, would in all likelihood want to be prostituting hersef, during the time of her stay there..

As prison sex, is not officially condoned and thus condoms are difficult to acquire, a girl who is sexually promiscious could quickly find herself with a disciplinary action being taken against her, with time being added to her sentence. Or she might find that she could be spending the majority of her sentence on lock down,with the obligatory 23 hours in 1 hour out.

Also, as you might imagine there are many diseases that can be contracted in an environment such as that. And the medical care of a correctional facility is not the best to begin with.

Also, cash currency is seen as contraband, and any money that actually accrues to an inmate will be put on an inmates books. Thus if inmates friends and families are constantly transfering money to another inmates books, this would be seen as a clear sign of extortion, or other illicit activity, and would be investigated forthwith.

Cigarettes, were often used as currency, but with many prisons banning smoking, this has been supplanted by other commodities.

Contrary to what others may have stated or what you may have seen on telivision, correctional institutes are not fun places, or one that 'anyone' easily survives.

On a daily basis, challenges are placed before you that can and will threaten your life and your liberty.

It is not a place, that you want to be in - period.

drock
11-07-2006, 07:50 PM
MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!

is that her too?