PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies....

Barnabis78
06-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Ok, I've started seeing a wonderful, sexy, and VERY open minded GG. We were talking about what things we want to try and what we masturbate to. I told her that I am absolutely attracted to tgirls and she took it very well....so well that she really wants to bring a tgirl into the bedroom with us.

So my question is...How do you ladies feel about being with a guy and a gg? Is there a situation that would make it more appealing to you?

I know opinions vary from person to person, but I'd just like to hear what you think about this.

Thanks

lordworm
06-06-2008, 06:02 PM
I think you are going to be a lucky man.

SinthiaTV
06-06-2008, 06:48 PM
LOL, my wife buys makeup for me. Apparently, I'm her project...

SXFX
06-06-2008, 07:13 PM
1) I hate you!
2) It's rude to brage about such things!
3) Did i mention that I haged you?

Barnabis78
06-06-2008, 07:15 PM
LOL, sorry SXFX, not here to brag, just wanted to know what the beautiful ladies of HA thought.

MerriCait
06-06-2008, 07:16 PM
1) I hate you!

no you didnt, u said you hate him, haged is a new thing i take it?

SF_Julie
06-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok, I've started seeing a wonderful, sexy, and VERY open minded GG. We were talking about what things we want to try and what we masturbate to. I told her that I am absolutely attracted to tgirls and she took it very well....so well that she really wants to bring a tgirl into the bedroom with us.

So my question is...How do you ladies feel about being with a guy and a gg? Is there a situation that would make it more appealing to you?

I know opinions vary from person to person, but I'd just like to hear what you think about this.

Thanks

Hey there,

I would love to. I went to the power exchange with a friend a long time ago, and I saw in person for the first/only time heterosexual sex... And it was fantastic/aroused.

Now, I am not in "the industry", and a friend of mine told me that she have had hetero couples as clients. But it was just biz, so I don't really know her kinks/thoughts about it.

I would totally do it with an attractive couple. Although this time condoms and lube would not be enough. It would require also a lot of drinks, smoking and a webcam…This shit of worth of YouTube lol.

Julie.

P.S. First time replying :P

BeardedOne
06-06-2008, 10:41 PM
1) I hate you!

I wholeheartedly agree: I 'hage' you. :P

Long, long ago, in a bedroom far, far away, I had such an experience. Unfortunately, the TS in question was so detached from her 'T' (In fact, quite literally, not more than a couple of years later), that she refused to recognize/use it. :(

So, yah, I still 'hage' you. :P

Trogdor
06-07-2008, 05:55 AM
If only all GG's would be that open minded, unlike the fridged prudes we have in Michigan here. >_>