PDA

View Full Version : The award for the most rude & ignorant shemale goes to..

Spanky
07-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Nicole in NYC...
http://www.erosny.com/files/ny-nicole178-nicole1.htm

NYCe
07-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Details? Backstory? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-22-2005, 05:27 PM
yeah DETAILS man...................................

Spanky
07-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Details? Backstory? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

yeah DETAILS man...................................

I'm not trying to avoid your questions but Nicole's rudeness can best be experienced by calling her. (I'm not looking for everyone to call and freak her out).

I would not speak to a dog the way she speaks. It's a wonder if she gets any business at all.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-22-2005, 05:49 PM
man look
tell the story
cuz I personally am not wasting my minutes to call what I already know will be a horrible phone call

07-22-2005, 05:56 PM
MAYBE SHE IS HAVING A BAD DAY. I HATE SHIT LIKE THIS. THIS IS AN UNFAIR THREAD. DON'T U GUYS REALIZE WE ARE HUMAN? NOT SEX ROBOTS. WE HAVE REAL LIVES AND EMOTIONS AND SOMETIMES THINGS DON'T GO WELL. HAVE U EVER HAD A BAD DAY N DIDNT WANNA BE BOTHERED ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE? HE WHO IS NOT GUILTY CAST THE FIRST STONE.

ANOTHER THING U GUYS DO THAT PISSES SOME OF US GURLS OFF IS ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED IN THE TEXT WE PROVIDE IN OUR ADS LIKE... WHAT IS YOUR RATE? HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK? I HANG UP ON THEM. NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I HATE WASTING MY VALUABLE TIME. IT'S ANNOYING WHEN WE KNOW WE PROVIDED THE ANSWERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT OR YOU KNOW U CAN'T AFFORD AND U JUST WANNA CALL N BE NOSY OR CHAT WITH A TS ON THE PHONE SO U USE THE QUESTIONS AS AN EXSCUSE.

I DONT KNOW HER BUT I DONT THINK ITS FAIR FOR U TO PUT HER OUT LIKE THAT WHEN THERE IS A GREAT POSSIBILITY SHES NOT EVEN ON HERE SO SHE CANT RESPOND OR TELL U WHY SHES RUDE. THERES 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND ON TOP OF THAT SPARE US THE I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO CALL HER BULLSHIT BECAUSE IF U DIDNT U WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED Y SHE'S RUDE NOT LEFT IT UNANSWERED FOR A BUNCH OF CURIOUS ANTAGONISTS WHO U KNOW FOR A FACT ARE GONNA CALL HER TO SEE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND U WOULDVE JUST POSTED HER PIX NOT A LINK TO HER PROFILE.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-22-2005, 06:01 PM
he aint even tell the story yet
I'm still waiting man
what really happened?!?

popperluv
07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I called her once and asked were she was located and she hung up on me.

She said "you ready to see me" and I said "it depends on were you are located"...CLICK!

Spanky
07-22-2005, 07:09 PM
I called her once and asked were she was located and she hung up on me.

She said "you ready to see me" and I said "it depends on were you are located"...CLICK!

My experience went a little like your one popperluv.

I called her. She answered...

"Hi, I saw your ad on Eros."

"Are you ready to come over now?"

"Yes"

"What time are you coming over then?"

"Well, I'd need to know how far away you are from me, where are you located..."

She hung up.

It may not sound that bad but she had a real bad attitude for the duration of the brief phone call. I can only imagine that the service would be bad considering her disposition on the phone.

Anyone out there with an experience to the contrary?

abblecore
07-22-2005, 07:39 PM
atleast you didnt go to the area that she was in and she didnt answer the phone again like what happened to me with two different asses from eros

Spanky
07-22-2005, 07:48 PM
atleast you didnt go to the area that she was in and she didnt answer the phone again like what happened to me with two different asses from eros

Something like that happened me once too. I traveled quite a distance to see a girl at a specific scheduled time. When I called at the designated time, her roommate answered and said "Oh she just left. Call back in a half hour."

I think that these type of girls are a minority though. Unfortunately, they give the scene a bad name.

Spanky
07-22-2005, 07:54 PM
MAYBE SHE IS HAVING A BAD DAY. I HATE SHIT LIKE THIS. THIS IS AN UNFAIR THREAD. DON'T U GUYS REALIZE WE ARE HUMAN? NOT SEX ROBOTS. WE HAVE REAL LIVES AND EMOTIONS AND SOMETIMES THINGS DON'T GO WELL. HAVE U EVER HAD A BAD DAY N DIDNT WANNA BE BOTHERED ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE? HE WHO IS NOT GUILTY CAST THE FIRST STONE.

I'll toss the first stone. If I'm having a bad day and don't want to be bothered, then I will let my phone go to voice mail rather than act like an asshole to someone on the phone.

ANOTHER THING U GUYS DO THAT PISSES SOME OF US GURLS OFF IS ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED IN THE TEXT WE PROVIDE IN OUR ADS LIKE... WHAT IS YOUR RATE? HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK? I HANG UP ON THEM. NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I HATE WASTING MY VALUABLE TIME. IT'S ANNOYING WHEN WE KNOW WE PROVIDED THE ANSWERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT OR YOU KNOW U CAN'T AFFORD AND U JUST WANNA CALL N BE NOSY OR CHAT WITH A TS ON THE PHONE SO U USE THE QUESTIONS AS AN EXSCUSE.

I agree with you here. Any guy calling a girl should read the friggin' ad before calling and wasting a girl's time. However, asking where a girl is located, if the ad does not state so, is a perfectly normal question to ask, don't you think .?

midpier
07-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Traveled from upstate Ny to see a Cris off EROS spoke to her got general area, arived an hour later called again then she asked how much do you weigh and how tall at the time I was 5'9" 210. She says nothing personal but I don't do over weight guys. She made me drive an hour I was pissed and haven't repeated my attempt at a first time yet.

evil_twin
07-23-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't wanna hear about that "We are Humans" bullshit.
I got to go to work everyday, put on a happy face, change my attitude and be pleasant to the clients so I can make that money.
There is nothing wrong with a answering machine coming on informing her clients that she is "closed for business today".
Now, in her defense, y'all coulda came off sounding like cops.

I wouldn't deal with her because your experience with her will be rushed and unpleasant.

delano777
07-23-2005, 01:46 AM
this is your buisness.get over it.all the girls do when get there is get the money,want you to blow your load,and get the next guy before your hour is even up.that is the majority of girls who do this.you can believe that

gaiseric
07-23-2005, 08:44 AM
You guys are obviously picking the wrong girls. I was with a girl in London recently - I've seen her twice in the last few weeks. On both occasions I saw her for a 2 hour session and both times left between 40-50 minutes over the time.
With the other girl I see regularly in London - 8 times so far - I have only once left her at the right time. She was busy that day. Normally I am with her for at least half an hour over time. The girls that give you a really good service are out there - you just have to find them

Ecstatic
07-23-2005, 02:28 PM
You're right, gaiseric. Those are the girls who make you want to go back over and over again. And as you become more of a regular with a good girl, the better it gets. That's why there are two girls I've seen over 20 times between them, and two I've seen twice each (with more to come, at least for one), and the rest--whether a ripoff or a good time--were one time only.

Playero
07-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Nicole in NYC...
http://www.erosny.com/files/ny-nicole178-nicole1.htm

I agree Nicole is very rude on the phone, I had an appt once with her and i called her and told her i was running a little late 10 minutes since the Grand central had a lane closed, instead of reschedule she did not understand me and started cursing for not reason, I cant fix NY traffic, I left with plenty of time but you cant plan for lane clousures or things of that nature... she hanged the phone and I turned around.

evil_twin
07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
It sounds like her english might not be any good.
I wonder if she makes any money?

delano777
07-24-2005, 12:25 AM
she is a total cunt.nobody should ever call her.fuck her ,i hope she goes broke cause of this

DatNigga4Real
07-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Damn, I'da killed dat bitch, dats y u see dumb bitches like dat on da news curled up dead in a corner somewhere. U cant be rude to the people that pay your bills. If u gonna be rude and ignorant get a REAL JOB!

But anyway, i personally have never called her, and never will. Im never on Eros or any other "Play to Pay" site. I give my money to Verizon, Comcast and Cingular, You feel me? I say sum one make an appointment with her ass and karate chop her after yaw dun fuckin' LOL. The girls i fuck wit are nice, professional and ontime! Yaw need to hop up on girls like that. If u find "Nicole" to be a dick petition her ass.

07-24-2005, 03:11 AM
ey... stop being mean. lol.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-24-2005, 04:33 AM
this post probably saved at least 4 or 5 guys $10 in gas money or $9 bucks in LIRR round trip fare

DatNigga4Real
07-24-2005, 04:50 AM
Yeah dis topic saved a couple niggaz sum lunch money for work. Ima drop dis topic too cuz i dont know her.

Spanky
07-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Damn, I'da killed dat bitch, dats y u see dumb bitches like dat on da news curled up dead in a corner somewhere. U cant be rude to the people that pay your bills. If u gonna be rude and ignorant get a REAL JOB!

But anyway, i personally have never called her, and never will. Im never on Eros or any other "Play to Pay" site. I give my money to Verizon, Comcast and Cingular, You feel me? I say sum one make an appointment with her ass and karate chop her after yaw dun fuckin' LOL. The girls i fuck wit are nice, professional and ontime! Yaw need to hop up on girls like that. If u find "Nicole" to be a dick petition her ass.

You're a funny guy DatNigga4Real!

Where do you meet your girls then?

delano777
07-27-2005, 10:11 PM
this bitch is a super cunt.tell every body

DatNigga4Real
07-31-2005, 10:15 PM
FUCK DAT BITCH! SHE PROLLY OUT STROLLIN' RIGHT NOW

123celtic
08-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Im thinking maybe she cant speak english.

Spanky
08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Im thinking maybe she cant speak english.

She speaks English quite alright.

123celtic
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Well I guess she just a bitch .

dajuicy
08-01-2005, 02:54 PM
and thats why those review boards are a good bet, cause if a girl has 10 reviews and 8 of them are by guys who get ripped off,,...well, thy all cant be lying....and some girls are having a bad day EVERYDAY!.....and yes, there are nyc girls, that get consistantly good reviews.....ALL THE TIME...estatic's numeros 1 and 2, high up on that list, venus and jasmin..also natalie, also is raved about, but she is a little pricey for me.....but, unfortunately, if one would go down on a week in /week out basis and check these "reviews"....i would say there are more bad reviews than good ones....and the strictly buisness, get them in shoot their load and get them out synddrome is a common thread in a lot of them. also, i note that the dudes that are willing to fork out 300 and up, seem to surprizing recieve better treatment...hmmmmmmm, but i dont care how much "research" you do, its still a kind of crap shoot....based on time of day, what kind of day they/you are having, and of course, if there is any chemistry at all. and some girls are better "actors" than others, meaning, they can pretend they dig you, and can be civil with you, while others, you are really just another john, cause les we get carried away, if you are buying sex, you are a john/ a trick/ and with that a t girl or g girl is going to basically deal with you as such....unfortunately, a lot of them then feel they have the license to rip you off....and this is in all pay for sex bullshit.........there is no doubt that these parties are good for at least sizing up a girl, and vice versa, as opposed to the naked phone call out of nowhere approacch.....

Ecstatic
08-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Well said, dajuicy. You're on the money about my numero uno y dos, Venus and Jasmin (well, Carla is also my numero uno, but I haven't seen the girl in a year...she doesn't seem to travel east anymore, sigh).

Let me add this: once you find the "right girl," become a regular, see her often, treat her well. The rewards can be amazing!