PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to stop errections?

justatransgirl
06-06-2008, 11:38 AM
OK, this is probably the opposite of the desire of most people here but what I want to know is there any way short of cutting "it" off to stop erections?

Estrogen shots don't work. Sprio doesn't work. Orchiectomy doesn't work - in fact its the opposite. Dating nasty smelly guys sort of works...

Anybody ever tried? Seriously, I'm interested on several levels.

Thanks,
TS Jamie :-)

slinky
06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Salt peter.

Actually, Graham Crackers were invented to do it, but I don't think they work.

bat1
06-06-2008, 12:10 PM
SRS?

thx1138
06-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Watch a George W. Bush press briefing.

hippifried
06-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Watch a George W. Bush press briefing.
Well I was going to say tune into any of the talking heads on the idiot box. Butt if you really want to make sure, yeah that works. TIVO it for special occaisions. :lol:

T Oracle
06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Estrogen shots don't work. Sprio doesn't work. Orchiectomy doesn't work - in fact its the opposite.

Thanks,

I'd always assumed these things did work until I saw some posts to the contrary.

But 'orchi doesn't work - in fact its the opposite'. ????????

BigTSHunter
06-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Jerk it off!

MerriCait
06-06-2008, 07:14 PM
OK, this is probably the opposite of the desire of most people here but what I want to know is there any way short of cutting "it" off to stop erections?

Estrogen shots don't work. Sprio doesn't work. Orchiectomy doesn't work - in fact its the opposite. Dating nasty smelly guys sort of works...

Thanks,

i believe danielle stoped this problem? lol

but honestly, i dont think there is a way of fully stopping erections except SRS.

SXFX
06-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Stratara in large doses say 100mg-200mg will do it.
As an addult with addult ADD I'm on stratara and thought it has helped me regain my life the sexual side effects do kind of stink. I'm on 50mg twice a day and well lets just say an hour after taking one.....nothing is going to be hard by my mind.
The effects last for 3-6 hours, hence twice a day.