PDA

View Full Version : Comitment....Do you REALLY want it?

BabyFirefly42481
06-06-2008, 02:19 AM
This is to the guyz out there. I understand guyz are terrified of comitment. But I dont understand why you make it seem like oyou want it and then when it comes down to puttin that ring on yer finger....it hits you. Not sayin engagment ring....lets clear that up....just like a promise ring......My man comes up with the idea for gettin rings for our 6 month anniversary.....we get his and mine needed to me sized.....so I held his untill mine was ready.....Mine came in like 2 days ago......now it comes down to wearin them and he freaks.....sayin i'm not used to wearin rings.....but it was his idea.....i feel as if he is secound quessing our relationship....and he feels I am doin the same....but the only reason i started feelin this way is since he freaked out.....So I guess my question is......Is he afraid of commitment, being with a tran girl or love it self.....and what should I do? He has now agreed to wear the ring on his right hand............any thoughts or am I jus over reacting....

Kisses N Hugs,

Jennifer Angela

BabyFirefly42481
06-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Sorry for my last little vent there...all is well and we worked it out.....Never a dull momment...LOL