PDA

View Full Version : Great Websites

jniowa
06-05-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm not affiliated with any websites but as an avid t-girl fan I have two sites that everyone should join. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but these are my favorites.

1. ShemaleYum - this site is great, new girls every week! Huge list of off the hottest girls, pics and videos.

2. Shemale-Club - lots of Brazilian girls, very cools sets and lots of video.

Post your favorites....

Dinand
06-05-2008, 06:49 PM
This thread could help me join sites. Here are my favorites:

1. shemalesgetfucked.com. Great quality movies and pics with some of my favorite tgirls. Also cool you get two bonus sites with it.

2. shemale-club.com. A lot of different girls and great to navigate because of their model index. The only downside for me is the fact that they have more pics compared to movies while I want to see more movies!

3. shemalesfromhell.com. Fantastic great collection of movies and pics with some of the hottest tgirls. Too bad they don't have a model index yet. I also love their webcam archive!

Thee are the sites I have joined so far, I'm gonna join some other grooby sites soon especially the ones with girls from Brazil because they're my favorite!

dunkiex
06-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Black Tgirls
and Shemale Yum

jaybee
06-08-2008, 05:53 PM
My three favourites:
Bobs
Shemale-Club
Asstoyedshemales

joyboy123
06-08-2008, 08:13 PM
www.perfectladyboys.com
shemaleyum.com
trannysuprise.com

tg4me
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM
TS seduction- Seeing long sessions from start to finish is much more rewarding than a few free trailers online.
I felt I got my money's worth after the very first video set.

Dinand
06-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Is perfectladyboys the site where only 1 guy does all the fucking on the site and you don't see his face?

praetor
06-08-2008, 09:40 PM
http://www.shemales-from-hell.com/