PDA

View Full Version : Guitar is a real cutie!

BigTSHunter
06-03-2008, 10:37 AM
I just love her look. So cute and sexy.

BlackMath
06-03-2008, 01:00 PM
What about Drumkit?

har har hardy har

Echnaton
06-03-2008, 01:09 PM
She is reeeeaally cute, I agree !

needsum
06-03-2008, 02:51 PM
I agree, she is cute. But the name just kills it for me. How are we supposed to take her seriously when she named herself after a musical instrument? It has no depth to it at all--it's just corney.

MacShreach
06-03-2008, 03:16 PM
I agree, she is cute. But the name just kills it for me. How are we supposed to take her seriously when she named herself after a musical instrument? It has no depth to it at all--it's just corney.

This matters when you're drooling over her cock?

needsum
06-03-2008, 04:24 PM

This matters when you're drooling over her cock?

I guess it wouldn't if that was where I'm coming from, but I'm not drooling over hers or anyones cock. I think she is super cute, with a cock or without--thats all that needs to be said. Her name is just ridiculous, and, although there are people here who just want to "drool over her cock" I'm sure that she'd rather be respected as a woman. But with that name I just cannot take it seriously.

hippifried
06-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Maybe she just likes to "jam".
Besides, that name wasn't taken.
I have noticed some odd names (in this vein) from some of the Asian girls. Probably some linguistic anomaly. It could also be phonetic & mean something totally different in Indochina or wherever.

Anyway:
I'd strum her.
I'd be slammin on that whammy bar.
Full shred, baby!

lilly_exohexoh
06-03-2008, 07:07 PM
cutie

Coroner
06-03-2008, 07:32 PM

I saw some Thai girls on the net with names as Beer, King, Champoo etc. and believe me, I take them very serious. :lol:

BeardedOne
06-03-2008, 09:44 PM
What about Drumkit?

har har hardy har

Cute.

But isn't there something on an electric guitar called a 'Wawa'?

So...Guitar and Wawa.

Fox
06-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Someone on this forum (I want to say DJ Asia but I'm not entirely sure) mentioned that the weird names for oriental girls are actually just nicknames. He said in some instances two friends could have known eachother for many years and not know each other's real first name. Cultural thing, I assume.

Nikka
06-03-2008, 10:29 PM
she is a cutie

MacShreach
06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Someone on this forum (I want to say DJ Asia but I'm not entirely sure) mentioned that the weird names for oriental girls are actually just nicknames. He said in some instances two friends could have known eachother for many years and not know each other's real first name. Cultural thing, I assume.

Have a coconut. There is a widespread belief amongst Thais that an enemy can put the Evil Eye (more or less) on you if he knows your real name. So a lot of them use nicknames as protection.

Your original informant likely was DJ, he lives there. I just have an amazing stock of useless information that comes in handy at times like this.

castabyss
06-04-2008, 01:23 AM
I don't typically respond to these posts, but I have to agree that girl is frigging adorable.

BigTSHunter
06-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Guitar is a silly name but it does open the door for us guys to say stuff like, "I wouldn't mind playing with that Guitar!"

Bob's Tgirls
02-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Guitar is a silly name but it does open the door for us guys to say stuff like, "I wouldn't mind playing with that Guitar!"

Exactly. I love her too. She's my fave of the girls I've met there. I wanted to put her in my luggage and bring her back with me.