PDA

View Full Version : VICKI RICHTER takes DANIELLE FOXXX's VIRGINITY

xfiver
06-03-2008, 05:16 AM
eh - the other post got deleted by Danielle about Vicki telling her what to do, and i proposed that they do a video in which Vicki takes Danielle's new found "virginity".

They could make "millions of dollars"

hardharry585
06-03-2008, 05:25 AM
brilliant!

Legend
06-03-2008, 08:04 AM
How about a video that shows danielle teaching vicki to sound intelligent,that would be a seller.

santiago316
06-03-2008, 08:30 AM
How about a video that shows danielle teaching vicki to sound intelligent,that would be a seller.

OUCH!!!

xfiver
06-03-2008, 08:37 AM

Legend da derp de derp! And he's about to find out...da diddley derp de dumb!

DERP! starring Legend da tiddly tiddly tum!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/c/cb/Rob_Schneider_derp_de_derp.jpg/300px-Rob_Schneider_derp_de_derp.jpg

justatransgirl
06-03-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm staying outta this one... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Realgirls4me
06-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Legend, HA's ever devolving resident human spittoon, whose ignorance and stupidity is displayed just about EVERY TIME he makes a posting (Read:Grammar in this case) actually has the nerve to attack a person's intelligence, and that of a person who is quite intelligent and has probably forgotten more than he'll ever know at that ? Come again?

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. The newcomer would wonder: Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

Legend
06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Legend, HA's ever devolving resident human spittoon, whose ignorance and stupidity is displayed just about EVERY TIME he makes a posting (Read:Grammar in this case) actually has the nerve to attack a person's intelligence, and that of a person who is quite intelligent and has probably forgotten more than he'll ever know at that ? Come again?

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

Face it cheech marin in a battle of wits amongst transsexuals vicki richter is in the bottom of the barrel.Stop being a captain save a whore and go review more shit infested hotels.

Realgirls4me
06-03-2008, 10:30 AM

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

Face you it cheech marin in a battle of wits amongst transsexuals vicki richter is in the bottom of the barrel.Stop being a captain save a whore and go review more shit infested hotels.

"Face you it..." ??? Do you ever read what you write, dumb-fuck? Also, do you not yet know the difference between a comma and question mark after all this time?

"Cheech Marin" What's this? Racial digs at my ethnicity? Do you really want to go there with me, stupid-fuck? What are you implying? So you are stupid AND a bigot too?

The majority of this board who know what you're all about probably marvels at your ability to uncover yet another new depth in ignorance, stupidity, transparency, and sycophancy through your frequently butchered postings, and yet you have the nerve to attack someone who at the very least can actually write clear coherent sentences; something that you obviously have proven over time that you can't. That's stupid.

Face it, stupid-fuck. You are this forum's resident loser. You have been shot down for your ignorance, transparency, stupidity, hypocrisy, and sycophancy, by more different posters (don't make me dig some up) than anyone else. No one even comes close to that dubious standing, and yet you have the nerve to talk about Vicki, and now take bigoted shots at me?

Let's see? Who was it that wiped the HA floor with your sorry ass several months ago? There have been so many after all. Ha-ha!

Legend
06-03-2008, 11:16 AM
blah blah blah

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] and Small Man syndrome.

Your like a little dog whose bark is worse than his bite,stfu little man your imtimadating anybody.

BTW, you keep referring to what the majority of the board thinks of me and let me just tell you think i could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me,i'm not an emotional wreck like you crying here and there when someone at HA is upset with me.So screw you and your whole tranny chasing lifestyle you emotional midget.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2a7cs46.jpg

Wow i'm a hero maybe i'll defend two transsexuals next week so my percentage of getting laid is higher of course i'll have to pay but at least i'm getting laid.

tubgirl
06-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Your like a little dog whose bark is worse than his bite,stfu little man your imtimadating anybody.

BTW, you keep referring to what the majority of the board thinks of me and let me just tell you think i could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me,i'm not an emotional wreck like you crying here and there when someone at HA is upset with me.So screw you and your whole tranny chasing lifestyle you emotional midget.

Well, for starters, it's you're as in you are. Maybe you should read a book or something...

I'm just saying...

MacShreach
06-03-2008, 02:59 PM
your imtimadating anybody.

Oli
06-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Legend, What a dipshit.

Nicely put Real.

Let the party begin, the Scotsman has returned!!!

rickie
06-03-2008, 06:02 PM
If Vickie wonŽt....IŽll do it with greatest pleasure....

spankrod
06-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Arguing on the Internet. Sure, it makes you look like you're in the Special Olympics ... but while you're there, what a rush!