PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Jet fans!

arnie666
06-03-2008, 01:07 AM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42606435450

Just to let you lads know.She helps to run an excellent online group. She believes that soldiers aren't heroes and should be pelted with eggs. There is even suggestions on making t-shirts for this coming August bank Holiday.

Some of the discussions are quite interesting and lots of people know exactly who she is and her views now!. Excellent publicity I would have thought.

If I could recommend she wears these t-shirts in either Chicago's in Colchester or 'the castle' .Lots of sympathetic people in there for her and her soap dodging cunts protests. Sorry could keep the act up :D

What a fucking waste of skin.

gieric
06-04-2008, 05:04 AM
unbelievable

baracutay00
06-04-2008, 06:41 AM
She is right. We al should think like that

MacShreach
06-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah, it's cool for her to wave her dick around for your gratification, but hell, no way is she meant to have an opinion, especially if it doesn't agree with yours. Think I heard that kind of BS before.

FWIW I totally disagree about the eggs, but what's wrong with t-shirts?

joannajet
06-04-2008, 12:38 PM
HI,

This is not me. Until yesterday, I had no login on facebook and I am being impersonated.

I have no affiliation to this group or any like it.

And directed towards arnie666:

If you had checked your fucking facts before putting the boot in, you would have known a little about my profile and at least posted your thread as a question rather than as fact and at least that way you had have avoided me declaring you a libelous creature that crawled out from under a rock.

An apology is expected.

Yours,

Joanna Jet

arnie666
06-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Yes it seems I have been a cock. And I started a witchunt and I apologise to Joanna as I was in fact wrong.

Sorry Joanna.

Arnie.

joannajet
06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Hello Arnie,

Thank you for your apology, it is gratefully received and all is well now ;-)

As a quick update, I have posted both in that group and the one that opposes it that I am being impersonated.
As of yet, I have had no luck though in sending a message to the other officers in order to get this fraud removed.

Yours,

Joanna Jet
xxx

baracutay00
06-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Good...But i have a coment to make on this.

Why we (meaning some of us) go personal and attack the people that do not agree with us. We are all entitle to an opinion and thats the bottom line. I can desagree and speak and that would be civilized but when it turns personal...well that shows the kind of humans we are....

goldensamba
06-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Good...But i have a coment to make on this.

Why we (meaning some of us) go personal and attack the people that do not agree with us. We are all entitle to an opinion and thats the bottom line. I can desagree and speak and that would be civilized but when it turns personal...well that shows the kind of humans we are....

While I can agree with what you are saying I think more emotion gets involved when the soldiers are being attacked for stupid government policies.

That being said I am very happy it was not really Joanna who posted that as I am a fan of hers.

bsting
06-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Arnie,

You spoke with such conviction and it turned out to be an unsubstantiated rumor. You owe an apology. I wasn't enamored of the egg throwing. No repeat of the way the VietNam vets were treated, please.

Joanna, it's a privelege to hear from you. All the best, foxy lady.

Bsting

goldensamba
06-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Arnie,

You spoke with such conviction and it turned out to be an unsubstantiated rumor. You owe an apology. I wasn't enamored of the egg throwing. No repeat of the way the VietNam vets were treated, please.

Joanna, it's a privelege to hear from you. All the best, foxy lady.

Bsting

He apologized and she accepted. I think they're all good right?

luv4Tgirls
06-11-2008, 06:53 PM
She is the best need more of her, here is a pic I found

CORVETTEDUDE
06-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Good Job, Arnie....Way to show, not only your ass, but your stupidity, as well. :thumbsdown

tester123
06-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Joanna

did u have any luck in getting the imposter thrown off facebook ?

hondarobot
06-28-2008, 04:19 PM
I think the Facebook impersonator is old news by this point. The new news, from what I've read, is that Joanna Jett has announced plans to shoot "Brazenly Shemale 2". I think everyone will agree that the first release remains a very popular title, and this will be an excellent project.

Some other girl has already agreed to be in the movie, but I can't remember who it was at the moment. I think she got "banned" from this forum anyways. I don't know if anyone else has been approached or cast at this time, but perhaps some further details will be released as things progress forward.

I am not an official spokesperson for Joanna Jett, just passing on the good word.

:wink: