PDA

View Full Version : In bed with Farrah & Jelissa

tsfarrah
06-02-2008, 11:06 AM
hi all

heres little video of me & Jelissa sitting on my bed on saturday night just before we went out for the evening

as you can see we decided to wear some attention grabbing outfits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1R1FMse50

love Farrah xx

JelissaJaconi
06-07-2008, 09:03 AM
I love u in black pvc......what a crazy night we had.......slut ;-)

x

AllanahStarrNYC
06-07-2008, 09:07 AM
You TARTS!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Luv it-

Hope to see you girls soon for another night of BOOZE and FROLIC at the Way Out- and do I dare say Stunners afterwards? LOL

I think we might have to do Fire this time around instead- LOL

BlackMath
06-07-2008, 09:38 AM
You guys are hawt bitches, lol
But I just can't deal with Jelissa's 'accent', sorry beautiful it just kills me.

JelissaJaconi
06-10-2008, 09:53 AM
You guys are hawt bitches, lol
But I just can't deal with Jelissa's 'accent', sorry beautiful it just kills me.

lol cheek!

just stick something in my mouth then sweety!

:lol:

jaybee
06-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Jelissa and Farrah are awesome. They should encourage Anjeli onto these pages. Nudge nudge! ;)

Cuchulain
06-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Jelissa Jaconi on HA! It's about time. Wecome aboard, beautiful.

thezodiac
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I'd love to be the meat in that sandwich!!!

uktlover
06-12-2008, 10:42 AM
I'd love to be the meat in that sandwich!!!

so would everyone! i hope i could be one day, i do live in london after all lol

tsfarrah
06-14-2008, 01:16 PM
thanx for all your compliments

you can see the full stip show of me and Jelissa coming soon at Stunners night club lol

looking forward to coming back to London Allanah so we can have another crazy night!

who knows this time we might end up at Buckingham Palace! at 5am swapping girly chat on the queens bed lol

Dinand
06-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Hello Farrah, I just wanted to use to this thread to tell you how beautiuful you are and you remind me a little of Lauren Phoenix the way you look.

goldensamba
06-14-2008, 06:49 PM
thanx for all your compliments

you can see the full stip show of me and Jelissa coming soon at Stunners night club lol

looking forward to coming back to London Allanah so we can have another crazy night!

who knows this time we might end up at Buckingham Palace! at 5am swapping girly chat on the queens bed lol

Now I would pay to see that!!!

tsfarrah
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
thanx for all the compliments means a lot

and you never know what me and Jelissa will bring you in the not too distant future! ;-)

we are planning a vip private party coming soon to a select few!

watch this space!

needsum
06-20-2008, 08:58 PM
The two of you are quite adorable. I was checking out both of your Xtube videos and I have to say I was totally turned on. But I'm also puzzled: Why is it that neither one of you revealed your breasts while masturbating and/or having sex? I was watching you, Farrah, suck a cock and it was such a great angle--I would hav eloved to see those boobs set free and swinging while you took that cock all the way in yoru mouth.

Still though, very hot indeed. . . Come to NYC already!!!