PDA

View Full Version : lol So excited

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 03:14 AM
I got a myspace message today from Addictions Inc a tattoo company and they asked if they could use me as a sketch for a tattoo on their site. I will post the sketch after they are done with it. It's flattering and kind of neat if I see someone I don't know with me on their body lol

joeboz
06-02-2008, 03:15 AM
That's hot :) good luck!

canihavu
06-02-2008, 03:16 AM
If I was into tattoos, I might get you on my body...lol

Alyssa87
06-02-2008, 03:18 AM
they paying u?

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 03:21 AM
they paying u? yeah for the rights of my image.

cockgobbler
06-02-2008, 03:25 AM
I got a myspace message today from Addictions Inc a tattoo company and they asked if they could use me as a sketch for a tattoo on their site. I will post the sketch after they are done with it. It's flattering and kind of neat if I see someone I don't know with me on their body lol

So how did it come about? Did someone ask for a tattoo of you, or did the company just come across you myspace page and think it would be cool?

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 03:29 AM

So how did it come about? Did someone ask for a tattoo of you, or did the company just come across you myspace page and think it would be cool?just saw me on myspace and thought I was the image they had in mind I guess.

Felicia Katt
06-02-2008, 04:51 AM
Kelly, I know some people say you get under their skin, but I thought it was just a figure of speech!!! LOL

congrats.

are you going to do anything special for the first HA member to show their specal ink?? ;)

meow

FK

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 04:54 AM
Kelly, I know some people say you get under their skin, but I thought it was just a figure of speech!!! LOL

congrats.

are you going to do anything special for the first HA member to show their specal ink?? ;)

meow

FK Here's a question for you Felicia I don't think they know I'm a tranny...should I say something?

Felicia Katt
06-02-2008, 04:59 AM

congrats.

meow

FK Here's a question for you Felicia I don't think they know I'm a tranny...should I say something?
what picture are they basing it on? LOL
unless it is going to say Kelly Shore, I don't think anyone is going to get clocked or upset for having a pretty girl tatoo where the pretty girl happens to be TS.

FK

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 05:02 AM

congrats.

meow

what picture are they basing it on? LOL
unless it is going to say Kelly Shore, I don't think anyone is going to get clocked or upset for having a pretty girl tatoo where the pretty girl happens to be TS.

FK well none of my myspace pics are xrated lol thats what I was thinking too lol and they didn't ask me so why say anything haha

ARMANIXXX
06-02-2008, 07:21 PM
That's actually kind of funny.

That's a good one to go for, and it might lead to some other gigs, or some good pics for your portfolio.

Good luck.