PDA

View Full Version : FUCK Growing old gracefully!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I recently saw this recent picture of Laren Hutton om PerezHilton.com and I was just SHOCKED. Miss Hutton, who I think is about 64 looks really, really weathered and haggard.

Meanwhile, Cher who is 62 and Raquel Welch is 68, and obviously have had cosmetic surgery- look sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Why, I mean WHY, do older women get so much public flack from people for getting plastic surgery?

I think Lauren Hutton, who was at once considered one of the great beauties of the world, should be a poster child for going under the knife as you age.

See for yourself...

thx1138
06-01-2008, 10:21 PM
the sun is not your friend. (especially from 10am to 4 pm)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Oh and here is a pic of Raquel Welch.

I purposely picked non retouched plublic photos so you can see the differences.

Alyssa87
06-01-2008, 10:24 PM
not to derail your topic, but what do u think about perez calling TS's men? and they guys they fuck with, gay?

or havent u noticed?
i check everyday (mostly for winehouse updates).
but when i see him playing out the girls it boils my blood because i like him so much otherwise.

Fox
06-01-2008, 10:30 PM
I think it's because people see older women having plastic surgery/botox/whatever as meaning they're trying to hold onto something they just can't; their youth. Kinda like how men go through a mid-life crisis in their late 40s and 50s and try to do things they could only do 30 years earlier.

Personally, I don't see the problem as long as you don't have so much done that you start looking plastic. Cher and Raquel look fantastic in those pics, I'd hit it. ;)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 10:30 PM
not to derail your topic, but what do u think about perez calling TS's men? and they guys they fuck with, gay?

or havent u noticed?
i check everyday (mostly for winehouse updates).
but when i see him playing out the girls it boils my blood because i like him so much otherwise.

I think he puts down everyone- that's part oh his whole online personality and 'act'.

He has been very supportive of Amanda Lepore and I know he had Candice Cayne perform at his birthday party in LA recently- I've seen several ts postive stories.

I personally have never read him calling ts 'men' on the site, but I could have missed that.

But again, I think that ina away it's his 'job' to be mean- so people can love to hate him and that is what he is known for. I am not offended by it because I don't think he is like 'Bill O'Reilly' , I just think he is cracking jokes. He does it with gay people all the time too.

Alyssa87
06-01-2008, 10:34 PM
fair enough.
soo back to the topic.

yea, the science is there. & its safe and effective for the mostpart. i wonder if she likes how she looks.

Dinand
06-01-2008, 10:36 PM
I respect women who are not afraid of getting old. We are all getting old, do we all have to get surgery in order to look good or do we have to look our age?

Fox
06-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Well, black don't crack so I'm fine.

:lol:

Steve-Oh
06-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Shhhheeeesh!

Could anyone find a worse picture of Ms. Hutton?
The lighting and complete lack of makeup surely didn't catch her at her most flattering moment.
I'm not defending her at all. It's just a horrible photo.
She seems to have taken a "natural" approach but come on, Lauren,

Put a little bit of fat in your diet and use some sort of moisturizer.

You CAN grow old gracefully, but please, the antique look only works on furniture.

Chuck
06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Don't worry Allanah, you will never have to worry about growing old gracefully. Just stay away from the heat. Plastic begins to melt at certain temperatures. And be sure to save up some money for when you're in your 70's, in need of some new implants and you're 15 years removed from the last time anyone wanted your ol' ass to service them.

JANIRA
06-01-2008, 11:08 PM
I remember when she did that corny movie ......which i love ..".ONCE BITTEN" I used to prance around wanting to emulate her and i loved her raspy voice and beauty.....But WOW.... this has left me in shock! :shock: But my all time and in my tatse teh epitome of Beauty , style , Class and ageless beauty is SOPHIA LOREN!!!

Alyssa87
06-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Don't worry Allanah, you will never have to worry about growing old gracefully. Just stay away from the heat. Plastic begins to melt at certain temperatures. And be sure to save up some money for when you're in your 70's, in need of some new implants and you're 15 years removed from the last time anyone wanted your ol' ass to service them.

oh my goodness, did she turn u down for a date or something?

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Shhhheeeesh!

Could anyone find a worse picture of Ms. Hutton?
The lighting and complete lack of makeup surely didn't catch her at her most flattering moment.
I'm not defending her at all. It's just a horrible photo.
She seems to have taken a "natural" approach but come on, Lauren,

Put a little bit of fat in your diet and use some sort of moisturizer.

You CAN grow old gracefully, but please, the antique look only works on furniture.

I would agree if she did indeed wear more make up, had some condtioner in that hair, and a better hair do- and stayed out of the sun and used some products to help the look of her skin she would look MUCH better instantly.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:11 PM

Pay that no mind sweetie-
As he wrote in one his own posts earlier, he must be a mirror of his own words:

"It's a result of being classless, selfish, undecated, broke and desperate."

I am not offended- so it's best not give those people any kind of attention.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:15 PM
I remember when she did that corny movie ......which i love ..".ONCE BITTEN" I used to prance around wanting to emulate her and i loved her raspy voice and beauty.....But WOW.... this has left me in shock! :shock: But my all time and in my tatse teh epitome of Beauty , style , Class and ageless beauty is SOPHIA LOREN!!!

Haha, yeah I remeber that movie. Jim Carrey was also in it.

And Sophia Loren indeed looks amazing and she is in her 70's.

Chuck
06-01-2008, 11:28 PM

You don't think that researching previous posts is giving me too much attention. :lol: I am flattered that you went through the trouble. :oops:

Tomfurbs
06-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Maybe Hutton doesn't give a fuck and she actually looks pretty normal for 64.

Everyone is different. There is no need for everyone to conform to some bland beauty ideal. The world would be really boring if we did.

Edit: also have you noticed how some (some!) people who have 'obviously' (your words) had plastic surgery have that 'uncanny valley' look.

Some people are improved by surgery, some are not. Everyone is different.

Dinand
06-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Personally I would ignore Chuckies comments, you're simply very hot Allanah.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:39 PM

You don't think that researching previous posts is giving me too much attention. :lol: I am flattered that you went through the trouble. :oops:

No reasearch darling, when someone usually makes remarks as you did I usually go look at their post history to see the typical postings they make- and voila, your reflective wrods were onthe front page amongst all of the other rubbish.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:42 PM

Everyone is different. There is no need for everyone to conform to some bland beauty ideal. The world would be really boring if we did.

Edit: also have you noticed how some (some!) people who have 'obviously' (your words) had plastic surgery have that 'uncanny valley' look.

We are are all conforming to some beauty or social ideal. If not, no one would be interested in looking good or their best. My argument is, that she can look way better than that and not like a sea hag.

There is no excuse for having money & fame and letting yourself go- IMO

Tomfurbs
06-01-2008, 11:47 PM

We are are all conforming to some beauty or social ideal. If not, no one would be interested in looking good or their best. There is no excuse for having money & fame and letting yourself go- IMO

I'll say again: Maybe she doesn't give a fuck. Which is actually more attractive than desperately trying to tart herself up and deny the fact that she is aging.

IMO, Cher looks rediculous. But that is just an opinion.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2008, 11:53 PM

We are are all conforming to some beauty or social ideal. If not, no one would be interested in looking good or their best. There is no excuse for having money & fame and letting yourself go- IMO

I'll say again: Maybe she doesn't give a fuck. Which is actually more attractive than desperately trying to tart herself up and deny the fact that she is aging.

Everyone should give a fuck about what they look like.
If she did not- she would not have a make line that she sells on the net and on infomercials.

Chers looks amazing- better than she did 20 years ago.

How exactly is plastic surgery denying age or tarting up? There are many women who have no surgery but are 50 and dressing like 18 year olds.
That's tarting up. There is a difference between being age appropiate
and looking better and refreshed as opposed to looking like a hag.

What's ridiculous is Lauren Hutton allowing herself to look like one of the zombies in Night Of The Living Dead.

Chuck
06-01-2008, 11:53 PM

I agree! At some point, as one gets older you would hope to get wiser. Excessive narcissism becomes very ugly after a certain age. No matter how doctors and surgeons try to doll it up, the ugliness underneath has a way of showing through.

Chuck
06-01-2008, 11:57 PM

If she did not- she would not have a make line that she sells on the net and on infomercials.

How exactly plastic surgery denying age or tarting up? There are many women who have no surgery but are 50 and dressing like 18 year olds.

What's ridiculous is Lauren Hutton allowing herself to look like one of the zombies in Night Of The Living Dead.

Not quite as ridiculous as a man being proud of the fact that he has had a record number of surgeries to look like a woman who no real woman in her right mind would want to look like.

Tomfurbs
06-02-2008, 12:00 AM
[quote="AllanahStarrNYC
quote]

Not necessarily. Life doesn't have rules like that. John Dunne looked like a drunken lump of potato, but wrote some of the most powerful love poetry ever written.

I find it hard to believe you really think Cher looks better than she did 20 years ago.

But talking about people's looks like this is pretty counter productive.
It is called aging gracefully for a reason. Accepting oneself is a pretty beautiful thing itself.

Anyway, this douchebag Chuck has started to agree with me so I'll duck out.
You look fabulous btw.

Chuck
06-02-2008, 12:04 AM
[quote="AllanahStarrNYC
quote]

Not necessarily. Life doesn't have rules like that. John Dunne looked like a drunken lump of potato, but wrote some of the most powerful love poetry ever written.

I find it hard to believe you really think Cher looks better than she did 20 years ago.

It is called aging gracefully for a reason. Accepting oneself is a pretty beautiful thing itself.

You look fabulous btw.

How would you know? Do you have any old pictures of her? Because, if not, then how the hell could you possibly know what she looks like?

AllanahStarrNYC
06-02-2008, 12:05 AM

How exactly plastic surgery denying age or tarting up? There are many women who have no surgery but are 50 and dressing like 18 year olds.

Not quite as ridiculous as a man being proud of the fact that he has had a record number of surgeries to look like a woman who no real woman in her right mind would want to look like.

The fact you just reffered to me as a 'man' and 'he' is an insult to every transsexual woman on this board and on the face of the earth and shows what kind of hateful, repressed individual you are.

Just another lame, faceless, repressed homosexual taking out his anger on transsexual women for having an in the closet attraction to cock.

Just as the lowest common demoninator of an insult would be calling a black person a 'nigger', the same would be to call a transsexual woman a man.

Congratulations for stooping to new low.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-02-2008, 12:07 AM
[quote="AllanahStarrNYC
quote]

You look fabulous btw.

Hey we can agree to disagree :)
Thanks on the compliement.

Chuck
06-02-2008, 12:09 AM

The fact you just reffered to me as a 'man' and 'he' is an insult to every transsexual woman on this board and on the face of the earth and shows what kind of hateful, repressed individual you are.

Just another lame, faceless, repressed homosexual taking out his anger on transsexual women for having an in the close attraction to cock.

Just as the lower common demoninator of an insullt would be callinga bacl person a 'nigger', the same would be to call a transsexual woman a man.

Congratulations for stooping to new low.

Calling a transsexual "man" is the same as calling a black person "nigger" :shock: So that's what a 6th grade education gets you these days????

Alyssa87
06-02-2008, 12:15 AM
CHUCK, sooo- are all transsexuals men trying to be women, or just Allanah?

Chuck
06-02-2008, 12:19 AM
CHUCK, sooo- are all transsexuals men trying to be women, or just Allanah?

Just Allanah :lol:

Alyssa87
06-02-2008, 12:22 AM
:smh

Chuck
06-02-2008, 12:25 AM

She's not the only one. There are a few others who frequent this site but I'm not trying to make enemies with everyone. But Allanah is definitely in a category with that "hooka" in Chicago. :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
06-02-2008, 12:31 AM

Girl it's not even worth it.

AS IF I would be worried about this insignificant amoeba.

yodajazz
06-02-2008, 12:41 AM
I recently saw this recent picture of Laren Hutton om PerezHilton.com and I was just SHOCKED. Miss Hutton, who I think is about 64 looks really, really weathered and haggard.

Meanwhile, Cher who is 62 and Raquel Welch is 68, and obviously have had cosmetic surgery- look sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Why, I mean WHY, do older women get so much public flack from people for getting plastic surgery?

I think Lauren Hutton, who was at once considered one of the great beauties of the world, should be a poster child for going under the knife as you age.

See for yourself...

I believe that the photo was probably an unflattering one. I'll post an official photo. A little research reveals that she posed nude for a magazine in 2005, saying that she wanted to inspire women her age. Also in 2000 she had a near death experience in a motorcycle accident. Sometimes people's priorities change after such events.

El Nino
06-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Allanah, methinks you care too much about looks. It's what the individuals inside is all about, that truly matters. As cliche' as that sounds, it is forever true. Live by it, and you will always be content with yourself.

Solitary Brother
06-02-2008, 01:19 AM
A word about the afore mentioned Ms.Hutton.
She first came into "vogue" in the early 60's as a model.
Up until then the models portrayed a look and demeanor considered unattainable even then.
Then models were waif-like,snobbish,ultra-ladylike and fiercely beautiful.
Ms.Hutton was the FIRST model to usher in the "girl next door look.
She was far from perfect even then and quite the tomboy.
Avedon made her famous when he first started taking pictures for Vogue magazine in the early sixties.

By the way darlings......
There were certain high fashion models of the 50's who were reputed to be transexuals.
The amazing Capucine the most famous of these.
So.
Transexuals have always penetrated the echelons of high society and high fashion and high glamour.......ALWAYS!!!!

BY THE WAY...........
The wonderful Yves Saint Laurent has died........
an awfully shy man.

bat1
06-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Suzanne Somers looks great also

andyuk
06-02-2008, 04:41 AM
she looks ok for 64.
i personally think good for her if she is comfortable with her looks.
never been to keen on cher,great voice,but never liked her personality or look.

scroller
06-02-2008, 05:16 AM
I just saw Lauren Hutton on the Today show yesterday, and she looked really beautiful, not at all like that lead picture. She's selling a line of beauty products and discussed in depth what she thinks looks best on her.

From what I've seen, I do personally think that Lauren Hutton is a lot more attractive than Cher or Raquel Welch.

qeuqheeg222
06-02-2008, 10:09 AM
racquel looks pretty good and natural in the photo..a modest amoount of work but she still looks refined not like a briny ol tart tryin to capture those last vestiges in dorian gray's juice.....let em age if they want to.. an let pay for plastic if they want to...shit i bet some of these brine an saran wrap heffers can't even open up their mouths to take some dick so what the hell...

Trogdor
06-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Allanah, methinks you care too much about looks. It's what the individuals inside is all about, that truly matters. As cliche' as that sounds, it is forever true. Live by it, and you will always be content with yourself.

To me, looks are importent. One don't go to someone in a bar or something and say they got a hot personality. I am always concered with my appearence, and if something won't look better from the gym or better eating, off to the plastic sergeon for me. I enjoy having a 6 pack and being mistaken for at least 7 years younger than I am. And from my experiences as a formerly fat teenager, especially when it comes to society and women.....personality is not enough.

hwbs
06-02-2008, 02:32 PM

Haha, yeah I remeber that movie. Jim Carrey was also in it.

And Sophia Loren indeed looks amazing and she is in her 70's.

she was everything and more a 12yr old could want back then , lmfao